The 150th Slave: Alternative Ending

Story Info
Beautiful woman take big risks.
4.7k words
4.56
14.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you liked the original ending, you might not want to read this. It is a bit harder and kinkier. It is also longer. There is a little overlap with the original ending. The Concluding Nonconsensual Postscript, to be posted in the future goes with either ending.

*****

Roseyfingers is much more comfortable with the original ending. However, the Bolrian Lottery Corporation attempts to please all of our customers (and readers) in any way that does not compromise the health of our inventory of fine sex slaves. After reviewing the comments on "Sex Slave Lottery," the BLC determined that some of our customers would not be entirely satisfied with the original ending to "The 150th Slave." In an attempt, undoubtedly vain, to please everyone, an alternative ending (Parts 4 to 8 alternative) is and will be tendered.

PART FOUR - Alternative ending - Harder Landing

FRIGTHENING DEVELOPMENTS

I was in the room when Ferguson had words with Svetlana, Alex, and Sofia. Svetlana insisted to Ferguson that another lawyer must be sent from the firm immediately if any one of Laurel, Kat or Chiara became slaves. Ferguson suggested that we just do legal work as sex slaves for a few weeks before becoming full time slaves. Svetlana said that he could not be serious. The new slave is always worked to the limit during that period. "This would be particularly true of Kat, Chiara or Laurel if they lost." She said in a familiar but very firm way, "Josef, the BLC will not be signing any contracts drafted by a woman who spent the previous 12 hours being tortured, humiliated and screwed. That would always be true, but we expect the slaves to be created by these lotteries to be used particularly hard."

Svetlana went on to explain that there was a huge amount of pent up demand. The BLC expected very strenuous use of the slaves to be created by these three special lotteries. "Our problem was not only that there are not enough legitimate pain slaves. We don't have much variety to offer. There is a lot of demand from our customers for western women of a more affluent background. If Kat, Chiara or Laurel become slaves, they will barely be able to think for six weeks, let alone draft financial documents and work out payment tables."

Annoyed that they were saying all this as though I was not in the room, I asked, "Who is Josef and is there anything else I should know about these lotteries I don't know?"

"Oh my poor, brilliant, stupid, very smart, dumb Laurel, you did not think his real name is Ferguson did you? There are many things you should have known but it would not have changed your decision, and, anyway, it is too late." Svetlana said.

"I will mention that it's no secret among us that Pyotr, who almost never gets involved in the BLC, suggested that we might recruit potential pain slaves from countries that were NATO countries during the Cold War. He does not normally care about such things. I think he is concerned it may appear in Bolry that too many Bolrian women are being taken. Also he is throwing a bone to the old guard in the Bolrian Security Police who've never emotionally recovered from the breakup of the Soviet Union and who would love to torture and screw women from the great enemy countries of the days they were young.

"Anyway, when Pyotr suggests something might happen, we do our best to make it happen. So, as you'll see when the participants for the three 'Lotteries of Submission' arrive, we spent a bundle to get women from Western Europe, Canada and the U.S. That includes you, Kat, Chiara and Crystal and also some other women that we think will be very popular. So, the women the Lottery Machine choses can expect to entertain the top officials of the security police among many other customers. Not Pyotr, though, he's a family man."

Unable to process all this information, at first I just said "Oh my God," and looked at Ferguson (or Josef) and Svetlana while they smirked at me. Coming to myself, I said that that was the first I'd heard that Crystal was going in for this really big thrill and potential disaster. "I have not talked to Crystal for some time but I thought she had other plans."

"Oh, that's right," Svetlana said, "You could not have known. Anders and Crystal publicly broke up at the reception after your last lottery while you were in bed with one of our marketing researchers. You have very good taste there. Mr. Boltzin is quite good.

"Anyway, at the reception I mentioned to Crystal that I was pleased that she had signed up for more lotteries as a potential pain slave. Anders already knew and told Crystal that she was insane and their marriage was officially on ice. I reminded Anders that the fact that Crystal was crazy was well known before he married her. Crystal said that she was sorry, but that she was not ready to live the life of a mother and wife even if she did get to play around on the side. 'I have to have my thrills,' she said, 'if I'm nuts, at least I know now what I want.' Anders asked her if she'd ever thought about losing. Crystal said she thought about it a lot and even played when 'they could have fried my tits.' She then stomped out of the reception saying she was going to see Lermontov downtown and Anders could go screw anyone he could buy for the night. I comforted Anders that night, without pay.

"Crystal was a bit unfair to Anders, but I can't say I feel sorry for either of them. Crystal has participated as a potential pain slave in most of the lotteries held since that night and has solidified her reputation in Bolry as the wildest of the wild. On the other hand, not counting the fake marriage that Anders had to keep up for a year to get his green card, his marriage to Crystal lasted longer than his earlier marriages. His first marriage ended when his wife became the second Lottery sex slave. We have quicky Bolrian divorces for men whose wives become slaves if they want a divorce and Anders got one from his second wife, but he still celebrates their anniversary every year with her at the Resort. His third marriage crashed and burned because he and his wife both started cheating shamelessly days after the marriage without any prior discussion. Agreeing in advance that monogamy was unnecessary did not help him with Crystal, though."

"I heard talk of a child," I said. "Yes, don't worry," Svetlana said. "Anders and his old mathematician friend, Trudie, have adopted the little boy Dawn had and have already settled down together near the Max Plank Institute facility at which she works. There is no sexual attraction between Anders and Trudie. I think they have decided that they share math, science, art, music and many other things and can get whatever physical contacts they need on the side. I can testify that Trudie is very talented in bed, at least with women. She's a brilliant woman who will make a wonderful mother. It might help that Trudie is near Anders' age and much older than him emotionally."

The Participants

The Tuesday before the first of the three "Submission to Pain" lotteries, the other women began to arrive. Tuesday and Wednesday were busy. There were thorough physical fitness examinations to reconfirm we did not have any heart problems or other issues that would prevent us from being pain slaves. There were also various tests related to fertility and some pills to control our periods. This was followed by a lot of promotional broadcasts and things to build the audience for the lotteries. At a reception held Wednesday that Svetlana insisted Kat, Chiara and I attend, I saw all the other nine women who would be with us in the first of the three lotteries and the lotteries thereafter (if not slaves). We were all dolled up at the beauty parlor and dressed in short dresses with plunging necklines as the BLC was going to televise shots from the reception out to its international audience.

At the reception the one big thing we participants had in common was not something we wanted to talk about. As it happened, I knew a few of them a bit already because of my earlier lotteries or the ones I had watched. I learned more at the reception.

Crystal, of course, I knew. She had been in more lotteries than any woman who was not from Bolry. She was just radiating enthusiasm, confidence and good health.

The insufferable woman from Tennessee, Ashley, was back in Bolry along with no other than the preacher man, the Rev. Jeremiah. Ashley proudly said that she was at the lottery in the service of the Almighty and would be contributing her winnings to the church of the holy Rev. Jeremiah.

Svetlana told me that they had tried really hard to get a woman named Connie from Florida to participate but Connie had said she was definitely done with the Lottery and did not care how much they offered. So, they got Madison who I recalled as the former captain of the cheerleaders and car dealer's wife from Indiana or some other part of the flyover zone.

Svetlana said privately that Madison was the cheapest of the lot. She had promptly blown all the money she'd won in her earlier lottery and was living with a mechanic and working as a stripper. She'd practically jumped at the chance to take a serious risk of becoming a pain slave in exchange for less than a twentieth of what they were paying me. They had given her a very thorough physical check-up because there was a serious concern about VD and drug use. She'd passed though. Svetlana said that she was a lot smarter than she acted. I had to admit that she had an extremely good figure and an attractive face, at least when her mouth was closed.

Amy from Virginia was back. I think she is very attractive and her red hair and wide hips would attract many men. I don't know if her evident honesty helps or hurts.

A woman from Alberta, Canada, Olivia, had a very healthy tan and was the daughter of an executive at an oil company. She said she'd been disinherited for criticizing the company's oil extraction methods. I'm sure there were other or additional reasons based on the way she carried herself. She was attractive enough and bored enough to do this. Her behavior, though, seemed a little forced to me and I feared she was being the bad girl mainly to get attention.

Freja was a very interesting case. She had appeared in a lot of magazines and Internet sites as the "Danish Slave Toy." Very cute face, blond hair, nice breasts, wide hips, strategically placed tattoos, mid-20s, I could see her attraction to men but not why she was doing this. At the party, I learned that she had expressed an interest to her agent in some "real BDSM" instead of the make believe she was doing in the studio. Her agent, a sleazy guy I thought, could have just taken her to a club or spanked her himself. He knew of the Lottery, though. I would bet that he was getting quite a finder's fee for getting her to Bolry. I think Freja generally understood what she was doing and was getting paid at least as much as me but had not thought it all out. She probably missed reading the terms of these special lotteries that Chiara, Kat and I had missed.

A French woman named Manon was a model and also worked as a designer for a fashion magazine. She was a bit thinner and less busty than most Lottery participants, but a lot more rounded and busty that most models. She did have a stunning face and pouty lips, an attitude that just reeked of sensuality, and an air of indifference to everything in life that everyone else cares about.

Mia is an Italian movie actress who it was said had participated in the Lottery some time ago and quit. Despite getting a few roles as the hot female in action movies, her career had not taken off. She has a figure like Sophia Loren in1955.

Margaret the English gender studies professor was the last of the twelve who was there through three lotteries unless she lost in one of the first two. She said that she realized this was dangerous but the money was just too inviting. If she became a sex slave, she would study the phenomena. She agreed it would be hard to get her findings peer reviewed for a scholarly publication particularly as the existence of the BLC could not be revealed. I noticed that she seemed to have taken a few bruises with her to Bolry. Her boyfriend, a big guy in a rugby jersey, cheered loudly at everything everyone said. I don't know what he thought he could get out of this or why the professor was with such a lout.

Kat, Chiara and I went back to work the following morning while the other nine relaxed and were filmed for promotions. Naturally, we all got more anxious as Saturday came closer. For each of us, there was a 1/12th chance that in a week I would be abused and penetrated as much as the BLC thought we could take without risking the value of their investment. Hearing the facts from Svetlana of why we in particular were recruited had definitely raised my level of anxiety.

I was now the most senior attorney from the firm on the spot. Jacobs took instructions. Once, though, when I mentioned that I'd have to confirm a point after I got back to New York, he smirked and said, "If you get back to New York." It was an annoying reminder meant as such.

THE 148th SLAVE

Saturday morning Kat, Chiara and I let the boys continue to work while we got prepared to take our places on the platform with the other 9 women. Preparation focused a lot on our hair, both above and below the waist. Not much had to be done on me below the waist as I had had a full Brazilian done with electrolysis when the BLC had offered months before. Clothing for these special lotteries consisted solely of a bikini bottom chosen by the BLC.

There was a longer introduction than usual and replays of our past appearances in the Lottery. The interviews done by Yegor and Svetlana seemed to last forever but that was because I just wanted to get done. Yegor explained the special nature of the next three lotteries, said that the broadcasts of the slave debuts would be extended greatly and that it was not too late to get access to the broadcasts of the slave debuts to viewers who did not already have special viewing status.

Of course, Yegor fawned all over the celebrities Mia and Freja. He asked Freja how she thought this would affect her career. She sensibly said that she guessed that would depend on how things turned out. Asked how she felt about the chance of living the life full time she portrayed so beautifully, she said she was very thrilled and scared. I guess most interviews mainly reveal the obvious.

To be provocative, Yegor asked, "Crystal and Laurel, how do you feel about having recently been voted by a poll of Lottery viewers as the women that they would most like to see taken down, humiliated, punished really hard and filled in every cavity?" I had not heard of the poll. Crystal blurted out immediately that it made her feel "very proud." I said that I hoped the viewers who said that would be disappointed. In an inspired and stupid marketing move, I smiled, lifted my breasts and said in my sweetest bitchiest tone, "These are beautiful, soft and firm and I plan to keep them for myself."

Finally, they hit the button and the Lottery Machine did its usual hocus-pocus before putting up the numbers. I was relieved to see that I had been spared this lottery. Those chosen were Amy, Chiara, Crystal, Madison, Mia, and Olivia.

Excused, Kat and I went to the watching room. I really could not go the rest of the day not knowing whether we had to call Ferguson for a replacement for Chiara. Under the special format, the six woman were next shown bent over a long padded bar with their breasts hanging and their butts presented for paddling. Each woman was then paddled 12 times with a split screen close up of her bottom and her face and upper torso. The screen of the women's faces with their breasts bouncing back and forth (each was at least a C cup) as they were smacked, seemed even more obscene than the close up of their butts, bottoms and squirming legs that showed their anuses and glistening vaginas. Olivia acted like she could not imagine anything like this happening, with eyes as wide as a victim in a horror movie, although she should have known there was a 50% chance of this or worse. Even Crystal was showing some visible distress by the time she got 12 swats. Others were crying.

The Machine's silly big button was pushed again. The two chosen were Mia and, damn it, Chiara. Italian versus Italian-American and both extremely hot. I could not sit still during the break and paced around the observation section.

There was the final round with all the measuring. Both women were pretending to smile while scared out of their wits. I won't drag this out. It was just too terrible particularly when the Machine picked Chiara as the 148th slave and the sixth BLC pain slave. The look on her face when she saw the number was one of shock. This lasted for a very long 5 seconds. She remembered to smile after the applause began and kind of nodded to the audience before she was led out.

Kat and I decided to stay and watch although we knew it would be rough. I slipped out and sent a txt message to Ferguson that Chiara needed to be replaced.

After the 30 minutes, the debut began. Chiara was displayed full frontal with her arms spread out in a 'V' above her head and her legs attached to a spreader bar on the floor. You could immediately feel that this was going to be painful. Before they started, Chiara gave a little speech in a smiling through tears tone, "Hi, I'm Chiara and my body is now property. I chose to play and I lost. You can schedule an appointment to use and abuse me by calling the number shown or through the website. I'm available for anything that doesn't damage the property." A number and a website address was shown.

A big burly guy in leather pants showing a hairy chest began to whip her with a special belt on the backside, top to bottom. I lost track of how many times she was hit. Chiara lost her composure. Someone else began to use a soft lash across her front not neglecting to cover her breasts and pussy. Chiara seemed to have entered a state in which her whole existence was pain. As she went into a semi-conscious passion, it became unclear whether she was in agony or ecstasy or both. It was not ambiguous at all, though, when the brand about the size of a quarter was applied to her behind saying "BLC." She screamed. After a few seconds, though, she just hung on her chains for a while with her eyes closed in an endorphin rush.

Kat and I were aghast seeing all this although it was rather close to what we had imagined. The sadists were pretty careful not to break the skin or leave marks except the brand. Must not damage the inventory.

After leaving her hang a minute or so with the cameras feasting on her nakedness and pain, Chiara was taken to a bed where she was spread eagle on her back with a big pillow under her behind. With her pussy thrust toward the sky, there was rough foreplay by a man in black leather pants before Chiara was mounted. I could not see but I think it was Walker. The sex was intense and Chiara met his thrusts and I'm sure she had an orgasm. After that man was done, she was left tied on the bed a few minutes. One could see the juices flow down her thighs.

She was raised from the bed and a guy sat of the edge of it. Facing the man on the bed, she impaled her pussy on his upraised cock and leaned forward while a guy lubricated her asshole. I don't need to describe what happened the next 15 minutes or so except to say that all three seemed pretty focused. I am pretty sure Chiara got off again. After the guy behind her dismounted, she stood up, a fourth guy sat on the bed with an erection, Chiara turned and placed the cock carefully in her pussy and they screwed in reverse cowgirl style with Chiara bouncing up and down on his cock. They had been careful to brand her in a place that she would not have to rub while having sex.

12