The 150th Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The male slaves presence surprised me. I did not understand how it worked. I think some of their masters were male and some female. Were the male slaves all bi? Were some of the masters switch hitters?

While I was eating some very nice Oysters Rockefeller and drinking some excellent chardonnay, the host of the event said that he should let us know the rest of the agenda for the evening. Each slave has gone through two sessions. Each would go through four more. One could do the same slave twice and there could be groupings. There would be a break after the next session but the slaves would be left in whatever position the last master left them. This should make them eager for the fourth session to begin. After the fourth session, we would all come back for an aperitif and several of the female slaves would be asked to entertain. The males, poor things, should save whatever strength they had left for the fifth and sixth rounds.

Jacobs naturally was my third master of the night. He acted like a brutal inconsiderate punk. He put the nipple clamps back on my breasts and attached weights to them saying that he remembered that he had carried things for me. He whipped me harder than the others had and actually paddled my already sensitive pussy, pinched my clitoris to the point of extreme pain and kneed me hard between the legs. One should not ever hit women that hard there, not ever. I think that he might have done serious damage to something very important if my legs had been spread a little more. I began to cry.

While I was still crying, Jacob spread me on a bed cot and vigorously fucked me anally. "I always thought you were a pain slut having to pretend to be ambitious," he said. He left me on the bed saying that I must, "Lie still and enjoy the nipple clamps and my cum in your ass until the next master comes." It was hard to rest with the clamps but I did the best I could. I resolved to avoid Jacobs in the future.

Schwarzhof, my next master, took off the nipple clamps, stood me up and hooked me to the supports above. He put other clamps on my labia, which at that point were somewhat numb from Jacobs' knee. I did my best to keep from screaming from the large dildo he stuck in my ass that he left in place as he whipped me carefully on the back and breasts. I was on the verge of emotional collapse when he used a hose to wash me off. Next he removed the clamps for my labia and proceeded to cram his cock up my pussy without warning. I would have been dangling from the ropes except that he is a strong man and lifted me up and down on him like a toy. I somehow came again. Eventually he came and the fourth round was over.

We got to rest a few minutes until Mann suggested to our host that I, and the slaves he pointed out that I knew to be Chiara and Leslie create a circle of cunnilingus in which I would lick Chiara while she licked Leslie while she licked me until each of us came. Any faking of orgasms would be severely punished. Having never gone down on a woman before or had a woman's tongue on me, I was afraid this would be a long session. Either I had beginner's luck or Chiara was quite sensitive as I am pretty sure she did not have to fake. Leslie, despite her earlier dislike for me, did her duty. I faked nothing. We did get another rest after that.

Ms. Gentile came to visit me for the fifth session. She sort of kindly let me rest before telling me to do for her what I had done for the slave earlier. She directed me as I worked with a tired tongue. She came with a loud moan and said that she was sure I could learn to become an expert in a new area of firm business.

It was almost dawn when Mann returned for the final session. He actually ran his hands over me gently, massaged lotions on abrasions and kissed me tenderly on the lips before making love to me like a bashful schoolboy. Rather I should say like a bashful schoolboy with over 25 years of practice and a skill at sucking and gently biting breasts. He carefully avoided rubbing anything that was sore. I came again. He told me I was beautiful and would make a very good sex slave. How romantic.

Mann also asked me who had caused the bruise between my legs. I said it was Jacobs. He had been the only vicious one. I explained, "You, Zorski and Schwarzhof were rough, Jacobs was brutal and trying to hurt me." "Stupid prick, even if you hate a woman, you don't do something that will risk damaging her value." was Mann's sympathetic comment as he left the room to clean up for the ride home.

Kat and I pretty much slept on the ride home with Kat's head on Zorski's lap. It was obvious she'd been through as much as I had. Zorski and Mann talked softly in several foreign languages I could not understand. I think they were trying to be gentlemen and not disturb our sleep.

12