The 150th Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
She is persuaded to be in three very risky lotteries.
6.1k words
4.49
18.5k
14
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain or Security

Ferguson called me into his office several weeks later and said that the firm had decided to keep me on and recall Chiara despite the fact that there was still a lack of paying work. Also, Kat had been hired as a contractor. They had faith that the firm's business would recover. They had been hired by a major client to handle all the arrangements for opening a major new facility in the Pacific. I would be flying to meet with the client in a few days and would stay for at least seven weeks while all the transaction work was done. Chiara and Kat would be assisting me along with Leslie and several male associates, Franks and Porter.

Leslie, while not exactly homely, does not qualify for the Bolrian sex slave lottery. I thought briefly that this meant that this job was legitimate. "Oh," Ferguson said, Franks, Porter and Leslie will be going to the site of the new facility while you, Kat, and Chiara will be in Bolry. Shit, I would be expected to risk slavery again. Kat and Chiara certainly qualified physically to be participants in the Bolrian Lottery.

Chiara has a beautiful hourglass figure and looks like the classic dark hair Italian beauty although she grew up in the United States. Still, I asked how they could mix Chiara in this as she had a sister and other family who would look for her if she lost. I had let her have time off for her sister's wedding. Ferguson laughed and said he was surprised that I had bought into that wedding shower lie. Chiara had been disavowed by her very conservative parents after she had been caught in an orgy with a number of African-American guys in high school. The time she had been at the supposed wedding she was at a lottery and risked becoming a pain slave.

"Laurel, I am sure that you will appreciate how clever the deal is between the firm and the BLC," he said. The firm had locked up the business for the entire complicated Pacific island start up that involved three governments and many contracts by offering that Chiara, Kat and I would participate three times as potential pain slaves in three special high risk lotteries. He added, "You will also get $1 million for each Lottery in which you don't become a slave. You should not bandy that number about. Kat and Chiara are getting significantly less. You seem to be the woman that everyone wants to punish and the BLC thinks you need much more persuasion."

Each lottery in which I would participate, I would have a 1/12thth chance of becoming a pain slave. If I was not a slave after the first lottery, I could work another two weeks before the second lottery that would involve the same risk. A week later, they were going to have a special lottery on what would normally be an off week to choose the 150th sex slave. With any luck at all, Chiara, Kat and I would be able to work weeks before the BLC took any one of us away to be humiliated, whipped and fucked. Of course, it could happen that one of us would be lost in the first special lottery and another in the second and then the last of us in the last special lottery. If we all became pain slaves, Ferguson was willing to make the sacrifice of leaving his family to complete the work in Bolry with other firm lawyers.

Fucking bastard.

Ferguson explained the Lottery had not kept up with the demand for pain slaves and needed to recruit more aggressively. They only had five and one of the five had special status. Also, he understood that they sought a greater diversity in their inventory. The Lottery in a big promotion had gotten a lot of money to persuade 14 women to risk becoming a pain slave. With Kat, Chiara and me they would have 12 for the first of the three "Lotteries of Submission." They had also recruited a Norwegian woman to replace the one who would become a slave in the first special lottery. For the third pain slave lottery to be held in the off week, it worked out well that a German woman, Johanna, could be the replacement for the woman taken in the 149th lottery. Johanna should be recovered from a recent mountain climbing accident. This guarantees the Lottery gets three pain slaves. One would be sent to the new Pacific resort.

I asked him if he was out of his mind and why he thought I would be willing to do this. He said I had about a 75% chance of coming home with $3.0 million and a firm partnership after having had the thrill or scare of a lifetime.

"One might think you were trying to get me out of your sight by locking me up in Bolry," I suggested. "There would be some advantages to me from that. You can count on me exploiting those advantages fully. Also, I would be freed from painful memories if you skipped these lotteries and just moved back to New Jersey. I only lose if you go to Bolry and come back. Oh, and you should read about the special ways that they intend to use and abuse the participants for this special set of lotteries for which they are charging a premium. Might send you to New Jersey if the risk did not."

"You know, you could have had me if you had been willing to take some risks. I thought you were a god. I just wasn't willing to be your little toy on the side." Ferguson said, "I know that and that may be the biggest reason I can hardly stand to look at you anymore although you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

"Oh, one last detail, Laurel, you need to sign this saying that if you do not come back to New York, any earnings that you make oversees will go to the firm. Of course, the BLC will pay the firm for your legal work anyway, but we want to make sure that any lottery earnings you make in either of the first two of the three Lotteries of Submission will also go to the firm. We don't want to risk the BLC not having to pay out. This has no possible effect on you because in that situation you would have no use for the money anyway."

Some lawyers would make good investment bankers I thought. I said he was a cowardly, fucking asshole, and called Kat.

"Did you agree to this," I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Why"

"I think I want to be rich or a secure pain slave," Kat said. "As it is, I'm almost a pain slave without any security."

I called Mann. "Was this your idea?" were my first words.

"No, but I like the money the firm will make."

"Why should I risk this?"

"Laurel, I don't think you should. It was the idea of Tolski, Svetlana and some other Bolrians with a long history to put on the special lotteries to get pain slaves the customers particularly want, complete with special broadcasts, As to you in particular, it is something to do with your beauty combined with a large dose of amorality and pride that brings out the worst in amoral, proud men and women. They want you and about six other women to be made into helpless, sex objects. I think some in the BLC would have offered us millions to simply sell you, but that would not work for a number of reasons even leaving aside morality."

"What if I say no?"

"Your goose is cooked as far as the firm goes and I would not expect any help from anyone in going somewhere else. I don't think you could get much for your condo. You might be pretty poor for a while."

"What if I go?"

"In the worst case," Mann said, "You would make a good slave. I would visit you. I think the crap about dogs and other really gross stuff is untrue. At least I don't know anyone into that. If you came back, I am pretty sure you would be set financially and only have to deal with your own mental demons." "And, as a full partner, I could work to get revenge on the assholes who forced me into this crap," I thought.

I had to think. I faced a 25% chance of something that might be horrible or a 100% chance of facing a comfortable but poor and dull life, in other words something only slightly less horrible to me. The three million bucks was definitely a factor. I told the firm I would do the work and the BLC that I would do the three lotteries they offered. I signed the contract to turn over any Lottery winnings if I became as slave. Ferguson was right that it did not harm me.

As required by the BLC, I got another intrusive medical exam and answered another long set of incredibly intimate questions about my prior sex life and reproductive cycles. I told myself that $3 million and a firm partnership was worth it and that I'd never have to do this again. I was pretty sure that these would be my last three lotteries.

Mann and I spent the evening together the day before I flew off. It was a nice dinner. The sex lasted all night long. We did it 7 or 8 times in 4 or 5 ways. At that particular point I had developed almost as much contempt for Mann that I had for Ferguson. I think I remember reading something by Erica Jong that hatred could cause dicks to get harder and vaginas wetter. It worked in this case.

Over breakfast I asked him if he was really named "Mann" and where he was born. "Yes, and New Jersey," he answered. "My first name is Friedrich, my parents fled an area that is currently in the Czech Republic. After years in Germany, they made it to the United States. It may surprise you to learn that they were married before I was born, well over a decade before in fact."

BACK TO BOLRY

For once, I should have taken Ferguson's advice. After accepting the BLC's offer and getting on the plane for Bolry, I read about the special rules for the three special lotteries, 148 to 150; the three "Lotteries of Submission to Pain." Because of the topless round start, skipping the usual first two rounds, there had to be other ways to fill the time, build tension and increase the number of viewers. The first of the three lotteries, there would be extended interviews with the 12 topless women. Because the interviews would be out of the way, the 6 in the nude round would each be bent over and given a dozen swats on the fanny. The finals would go as usual.

In the second of the pain slave lotteries, it would get even more embarrassing. The replacement for the previous loser would be interviewed during the topless round with the rest of us just getting little introductions. During the nude round, each of the six would be placed on a central platform and stimulated with a vibrator until she had at least one orgasm to be viewed close up around the world.

At the beginning of the third of the trio of lotteries, they would interview the replacement for the loser of the second lottery. Because this lottery was going on during what would usually be an off week, interfered with normal programing, and would only be available to special subscribers who had bought the special presentation, the Lottery wanted to compress the time and eliminate the filler. So the Lottery Machine, in addition to choosing six women for the nude round, would also choose a seventh woman. That seventh woman would have sex on stage with the winner of a different lottery ($1000 per ticket) during the set up time for the nude round and into the time that would normally go to the nude round interviews. So, one of the topless round survivors would make a hard-core performance and film. This seventh woman was expected to treat this public sex with a stranger with all the enthusiasm that she would sex with her favorite lover. That's show business.

The nude round would be compressed for this third lottery. There would be only enough delay to build excitement before the Lottery Machine was run again and the finalists chosen. As usual there would be a short break to set up the finalists, but they would be set up in a bedroom and the measurements would be abbreviated. The Machine would pick the slave, but instead of the usual half hour break in the program to set up the special viewing of the new slave, the finalist that did not become a slave would have sex on camera with a person who would buy the right at auction.

In each of the three special lotteries, the time allowed for the slave debut would be extended substantially to allow time for both much pain and much rough sex. The new pain slaves would give a little introduction before the session started for submission, humiliation and marketing purposes. The last hour of the show would be abuse and sex.

In short, while I had a pretty good chance of avoiding slavery, it was likely that I would be featured in soft or hard core porn to be watched by numerous members of the firm and the Long Island club and sold and re-sold by the BLC. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Turned out Kat and Chiara had not read the special performance terms before accepting either. I would never think of any of us as smart again but I really don't think it would have made a difference.

We flew first class on a normal commercial airplane. The Lottery circus was not in full swing at Bolry as we arrived. It was over a week before the next lottery and three weeks before the first of the special lotteries. For almost four weeks, Kat, Chiara and I were there to do legal work.

Kat had been contacted by Zorski and spent most evenings with him and his friends, including a guy named Daria who seemed even more unsavory to me than Zorski. Zorski and his friends were not directly connected with the Lottery. I was sure they were connected with something far more sinister. I had not known that Kat and Zorski had become such friends during the Long Island club event.

Chiara also had friends in Bolry. So, I often was left alone in the evening. I could not really work after 7:00 because the offices with the key materials were closed. An idle mind is the devil's playground. I found the nice young marketing researcher who had entertained me after my first lottery. He was only 27 but old enough to satisfy many of my needs. He also had friends who did not speak English but did speak sex.

On one of our trips downtown to speak with the government officials who worked with the BLC, I met an older Bolrian man, Lermanov, who I gathered was the Bolrian equivalent of the U.S. Secretary of State. He came into the meeting Chaira and I were having with some government officials regarding tax treatment of income generated overseas. He said he avoids functions connected with the Lottery but he wanted to meet the women who were doing so much work for the BLC. He seemed pleasant enough. Crystal later told me that he could be even more charming. She also said that he was closely connected with Pyotr Toltski and generally thought to be the second most powerful person in Bolry. He also is the one who discovered the misappropriations of women named Natalya and Ludmila who I would meet.

I had dinner with Svetlana. She thanked me for coming and said how pleased she was that I was participating in the three Pain Slave lotteries. The BLC really could not keep up with the demand for slaves who could be humiliated whipped, tickled, prodded with electrical devices and otherwise tortured. This was particularly true because pain slaves could not be expected to satisfy as many customers per week as normal sex slaves. Pain slaves were literally beat in satisfying each customer that paid to use them as pain slaves. "We are in business. We can't overwork our assets or they will collapse and need to be taken out of service," she said. I don't think I would have used those terms in speaking with a potential pain slave but I guess she thought I would be so impressed with her business acumen that I would not think of my personal situation. Or maybe she knew she had me signed up and did not care.

Svetlana continued, "The CEO of the BLC for the first 4 years, Dimitry, made it sound like the pain slaves would be subject to mayhem and murder. He even televised one session in which it was clear the slave had suffered horribly. Understandably, few women wanted to take that risk. The ones who did were so crazy that we did not want them. We did not think we could find customers for them. How many sadists want to pay to participate in an assisted suicide?

"Dimitry resorted to forcing a former mistress named Katerina into being a pain slave along with 3 Bolrian prisoners of the state. We could not really advertise them. The prisoners were not the sort of product we wanted to offer. Also, the pain slaves brought in while Dimitry ran the lottery are less desirable. 'Damaged goods,' damaged before and after they came to the BLC I think.

"Since we have made clear that pain slaves would still have a life, a desirable life for some women, we have gotten a few more applicants but the Lottery Machine has only taken one of them. She is a very desirable Bolrian political outcast, Dimitry's last wife, Natalya. Also, Katerina, who happens to be Russian, is recovering and has been worked into the routine so that gives us five in total, two Bolrian and one Russian with a Mexican and a Chinese woman.

"There was nothing to do with the prisoners. Dimitry would have killed them but I have released them after making clear that if they say anything about what they have seen, they will be liquidated much more painfully than if they had stayed as Pain Slaves."

The Thursday before the next lottery, a bunch of attractive women and other people there for the Lottery began to arrive. I recognized some of the participants from earlier lotteries. The women that would be in the three Submission to Pain lotteries would not be participating in this lottery as the BLC wanted to hold them back for the big event. One of the women participating this 147th lottery was a woman from Texas, Sheila. Walker had talked Sheila into coming. She was participating the first time. Another was a lady named Tiffany who came from Seattle. She had been in a lottery years ago and decided it would be fun to do again although she'd had a very tough time in her first lottery. There was also the Japanese woman who had been among the six with me in my first lottery as well as a woman who was a few years behind me in Constitution Law School. She'd been laid off from her big firm job as a result of the economic downturn.

Svetlana introduced me to Irina at a reception for guests before the lottery apparently not knowing that Irina and I had already met on Long Island. Irina's status as a slave was clear. She was nude except for a collar, a garter belt holding a pager and her body jewelry. Svetlana mentioned that Irina had been flown in from Berlin for the post-lottery party to which I had been invited. "There's a party after every lottery for certain guests. The lottery participants are invited but often too strung out and can find comfort from the Lottery groupies in the hotel if they wish. So, you, Chiara and Kat, are invited to all the post-lottery parties while you are here; unless you become a slave, of course, and are the guest of honor at other events. It will easy for you to dress for the post-lottery parties because, as lottery participants, you will be expected to come wearing only jewelry and high heels," I said that I would see how I felt Saturday. I might have to work.

The next day, another plane arrived early containing strange cargo, Ferguson, Jacobs and a lawyer-CPA named Redstone. It seems that Svetlana had told the firm that she was extremely happy with Kat, Chiara and me, but extremely dissatisfied that the firm had staffed the matter in such a fashion that they might be left with fewer and fewer staff to do the transaction work over time. People might have to be replaced by people who would have to learn the business. Svetlana told me that she had insisted that they send Jacobs and Redstone who she had somehow seen before. I did not know how she even knew these guys. They are not the people I would have requested. Jacobs and Redstone are hunks, though. I knew personally that Jacobs has a large cock. Both would work hard with Ferguson breathing down their necks but they aren't the brightest guys at the firm.

I worked through the lottery that day. I gather a woman from Columbia became a sex slave. Hopefully, I would never have occasion to meet her. I decided, though, what the hell, I'd go to the party that night. Certainly, I did not want to continue working with Ferguson. Jacobs and Redstone were going to the party although they had only gotten into town the day before. Although I would not have any trouble deciding what to wear, I would have to trim carefully. Chiara and Kat came with me.

12