The 150th Slave Pt. 04: Original Ending

Story Info
The 148 and 149 Slaves are taken.
5.2k words
4.56
21.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE 148TH SLAVE

The next week was pretty much all work. Fergusson left Tuesday after giving instructions to Kat, Chiara, Jacobs, Redstone and me. That afternoon the other women began to arrive for the first of the three "Submission to Pain" lotteries. There were to be many medical tests and procedures, promotional broadcasts and other things to build the audience for the lotteries. All participants were expected by Wednesday.

At a reception held that Wednesday evening that Svetlana insisted Kat, Chiara and I attend, I saw the other nine women who would be with us in the first of the three lotteries and in the lotteries thereafter (if not slaves). We were all dolled up at the beauty parlor and dressed in short dresses with plunging necklines as the BLC was going to televise shots from the reception out to its international audience. Yegor, Svetlana and a number of other local celebrities were there.

What do you say at a reception to a bunch of women who you hope will become sex slaves instead of you? Obviously, we did all have one big thing in common. Otherwise our lives were pretty different. Several of the women did not speak English. I knew most of them some already because of my earlier lotteries or the ones I had watched. I learned more about them at the reception.

Alina, I knew from lotteries and her reputation. She had been in more lotteries than any other woman. She was the second wife of the "Great Leader" Pyotr Toltski. I was sympathetic to her situation although she had a bad reputation in Bolry. She said that these three lotteries would finally bring a close to her saga. Either she would be a pain slave or have enough to finish paying her debts and get out of Bolry.

The insufferable woman from Tennessee, Ashley, was back in Bolry along with none other than the preacher man, the Rev. Jeremiah. Ashley's husband, Jeremy, had to work in Tennessee. I overheard the Rev. Jeremiah tell Svetlana that Ashley's husband would be perfect to participate in a lottery for male slaves although, of course, he would not countenance the thought of any form of homosexuality. Ashley proudly said that she was at the lottery in the service of the Almighty and would be contributing her winnings to the church of the holy Rev. Jeremiah.

The Chinese Lady who continued to call herself "the Dragon Lady" was dressed in an incredibly tight silk dress. I thought she looked good but I could not talk to her at the reception except to say hi. I don't speak Chinese and she did not know more than 100 words in English. Two of those were "dragon" and "lady."

Diya the former Bollywood star was there and full of confidence. Although she had run through all the money she'd received at earlier lotteries, she was sure that in five weeks she'd be set for life. She could again make movies and be a star.

I had a sorority relationship with the Polish doctor, Elizabeth, and the German Engineer, Lena, because we three had gone through our first lottery together and all reached the embarrassing semi-finals. I really had thought Elizabeth was going to quit after the first lottery because she had said she was only there because she had lost a bet to her hospital administrator. Problem was that she did not patched things up with the administrator. She quit and moved to a village in the east of Poland that she said was very boring. She said she now had a 75% chance here of getting enough money to establish a clinic in a town where there was nightlife. No one mentioned what would happen in the 25% case.

I had initially wondered whether Lena would be back again. As it happened, she had been in many lotteries since, always playing at the highest possible level of risk and risking becoming a pain slave. Seeing her there yet again, I expected a convoluted story about what she had done after the first of our lotteries. I was not disappointed.

About six days after Lena got back to Germany from the 5-year anniversary lottery, her boss had had the nerve to suggest that she participate in the Lottery again. She had told her boss, Ursula, a woman in her 50s, that if she thought it was so important to offer one's life to serve the cause of women's rights and relief of women suffering as political prisoners, why did she not offer her own body.

Ursula pointed out that there was less demand for women in their late 50s than early 30s. The Lottery would not offer Ursula hundreds of thousands of Euros to risk becoming a sex slave. Lena had called her bluff and said that if Ursula offered herself up to 25 homeless men from the Munich homeless shelter, Lena would go to ten more lotteries and offer her earnings to charity. For dramatic effect, Lena had even said that in the wildly unlikely event that Ursula met the challenge, after Lena came back from the tenth lottery, she would surrender her body to every employee of the specialty steel company her boss owned who agreed to give 300 Euros to a charity working against FGM in Africa and the Mideast.

Things sat like that until Ursula said that she was willing to raise the ante. She would surrender her body for safe sex in a safe supervised place to all the homeless men who passed a VD test in homeless shelters located in Munich, Frankfurt and Hannover if Lena agreed to participate in the ten lotteries as a potential pain slave including special high risk lotteries that Ursula knew were coming up. Lena said she thought she was bluffing and accepted.

Lena was shocked later when a co-worker told her that they had to go to Hannover to watch something important. She was even more shocked to see Ursula pull a train of guys who had not had any luck for years. She even seemed to enjoy it. It was too late to back out of her promise and her boss fulfilled her end in Frankfurt and Munich. Lena started participating in the lottery on a constant basis.

Lena was further shocked when she learned about the special nature of these three lotteries and that there was a 25% chance of her becoming a sex toy for sadists for the rest of her life. She said it would be easier to just die but that would deny money to worthy charities.

The other Bolrian woman in these special lotteries, Ludmila, also had a history. Like Natalya she had been connected with the former head of the BLC. Instead of being his wife, she was his chief of staff. She spoke good English. I chatted with her about the weather and reversals of fortune. She had black hair and blue eyes like Natalya, but she is a little more buxom and a little less tall. Apparently, her chances of becoming a slave eventually were very high as she would not have enough to pay back everything she had embezzled even if she survived this set of lotteries and a many more like it.

The Australian, Matilda, continued to be patronizing to me although I think she is slightly younger than me and less educated. "Matie, you come back to make some real money. You get a good offer to risk getting your big boobs beaten and your quim filled to the brim?" I said that I had gotten a fine offer to take the risk of becoming a pain slave. I was sure she had also. I thanked her for the advice she'd given before on how to market myself.

Margaret, the English gender studies professor, was the last of the twelve who was there through three lotteries unless she lost in one of the first two. She said that she realized this was very dangerous but the money was just too inviting. If she became a sex slave, she would study the phenomena and try to write a scholarly book between beatings and fucking. She agreed it would be hard to get her findings peer reviewed for scholarly publication particularly as the existence of the BLC could not be revealed.

Kat, Chiara and I went back to work the following morning while the other nine relaxed and were filmed for promotions. Naturally, we all became more anxious as Saturday came closer. There was a 1/12th chance that in a week I would be in a resort on the coast of Bolry being abused and penetrated as much as the BLC thought I could safely take.

I was now the most senior attorney from the firm. Jacobs did take instructions. Given his problems, there had been a shift of power back to me. Of course, my situation made that very tenuous.

Saturday morning Kat, Chiara and I let the boys continue to work while we got prepared and took our places on the platforms with the other 9 women. There was a longer introduction than usual and replays of our past appearances in the Lottery. The interviews done by Yegor and Svetlana seemed to last forever but that was because I just wanted to get done. Finally, they hit the button and the Lottery Machine did its usual hocus pocus before putting up the numbers. I was relieved to see that I had been spared this lottery. This round was hard on the local girls as both Alina and Ludmila were chosen. The Dragon Lady was also in along with Elizabeth, Matilda and, Oh shit, Kat.

Excused, Chiara and I went to the watching room. I really could not take the rest the day not knowing whether we had to call Ferguson for a replacement for Kat. Under the special format, the six woman were next shown bent over a long padded bar with their breasts hanging and their butts presented for paddling. Each woman was then paddled 12 times with a split screen close up of her bottoms and her face and upper torso. The screen of the women's faces with their breasts (each was at least a C cup) bouncing back and forth as they were smacked seemed even more obscene than the close up of their butts and bottoms and squirming legs showing their anuses and glistening vaginas. Even tough girl Matilda was showing very visible distress by the time she got twelve swats. Others were crying.

The Machine was pushed again and, two chosen were the Dragon Lady and, damn it all, Kat. I could not sit still during the break and paced around the observation section.

There was the final round with all the measuring. Both women were pretending to smile while scared out of their wits. I won't drag this out. It was just too terrible particularly when the Machine picked Kat as the 148th slave. I was shocked. Kat looked like this was a bad grade on an exam that she knew had been hard for her. She remembered to smile after the applause began and kind of nodded to the audience as she was led out.

The Dragon Lady did not pretend she had not been concerned. She left the room like she felt the Machine might reconsider if she was not back to her hotel room immediately.

Chiara and I did not know what to do. Staying and watching would not be fun. After talking about it a minute, we decided we had better stay lest we miss something that would help us if we became pain slaves in the next three weeks. I did slip out and txt a message to Ferguson that Kat needed to be replaced.

After the usual 30 minutes, the debut began. Kat was displayed full frontal with her arms bound tightly behind her back to project her breasts like unguided missiles. I was not surprised to see her nipples and labia pierced as she'd told me she'd had that done in New York a few months ago. She stood with her legs parted a couple feet. There was a spotlight on her face, breasts and vagina. Shown hooked tightly to a wall were Irina and Natalya who were being lightly flogged or pinched whenever there had to be a break in the action with Kat to adjust position.

I'd forgotten there was to be a little speech part of the performance. Kat was forced to read a little introduction apparently written by someone who was really proud of his ability to make word jokes in a foreign language and excessively amused by Kat's name. So Kat did her best to smile and say, "Hi, I'm Kat, I used to be a New York accountant but now I've lost my pussy in a game of chance. I'm available to be pet smoothly or roughly against the fur by calling the number below or contacting the website shown. No scratching that causes bleeding or other permanent damage is allowed but you can abuse me, use me, and even force me to have a kitten or so." Gag me with a spoon. At least she did not have to end with "Meow."

Naturally, two cat of nine tails appeared. They were wielded by guys in leather pants. They began to flog her hard enough to hurt but it was not like a scene out of Mutiny on the Bounty. They were careful not to break the skin. Kat acted like she'd done this before for a while but eventually began to fall apart. They let her rest briefly, nipple clamps were applied, she was unchained from the floor and pushed over a padded rail. Clamps were applied to her labia. This was followed by a dildo being forced up her ass that seemed to have been frozen or something as Kat loudly gasped "Oh my God," as it was inserted. A long electric vibrator dildo was forced into her pussy and against her clitoris. It looked like she was being skewered especially after someone put his penis into her mouth. This went on until Kat seemed to have an orgasm, as did the penis. Clamps were removed suddenly which caused her to give out a little shout. She was allowed to hang there a while over the rail with a focus on her hanging breasts until, without any warning, she was branded "BLC." She screamed, of course.

The cameras shifted to Irina and Natalya for a short period before the scariest vision of the day. Kat was on a narrow bed, without any restraint, holding her legs apart wide with her pussy at the edge of the bed and a cushion behind her back so that her torso was pushed up a few inches. The camera view up between her legs was as vivid as possible. One of the men appeared and began to use a little riding crop with a flat end to whack her directly on her inner thighs, labia and everything else that was so exposed. The scary part was that Kat hardly flinched and even seemed to pull her legs wider to receive the blows more completely. When the camera showed her face, it was one more of grim determination than pain. I suspected she had an orgasm from the beating alone.

After a very short switch back to Irina and Natalya who were shown being hit on the breasts with the type of crop that Kat had been, the camera was back on Kat who was still on the bed with her legs parted motioning her legs and moving her arms as though she was desperate to be mounted. She did not have to wait long before a large man with a large appendage appeared whose face was never shown. I guess it was Zorski. No ceremony was held before he entered what was so completely offered. Another man appeared at Kat's head and promptly was taken into her mouth. After a suitable period of time, everyone apparently was satisfied. Irina and Natalya were shown briefly again before the camera went back to Kat who had the cock of man who was sitting on the edge of the bed up her butt and soon had another man up her vagina.

After we watched that a while, I said to Chiara that I had seen quite enough and was heading back to my room. Matilda said, "one lottery down, two to go." This was a bit insensitive but captured a portion of our complicated group of emotions. Chiara looked at me and said, "I need something but, after that, it isn't a man quite yet." We retired to her hotel room for a couple hours for rest and relaxation. I also accepted a back massage and other comforts in my room from a very handsome man who spoke little English that I met between Chiara's room and mine.

After some more rest, I got a call from Svetlana asking me to come to the post-lottery party. As a lottery participant, I was nude. Svetlana was dressed only in leather pants and high heels. Svetlana expressed sympathy that I would not be seeing my friend Kat for a while or perhaps ever but "a deal is a deal." I admitted that Kat was not a good object for pity. She had been eager to participate in these lotteries. Svetlana said Zorski and his friends had commented that they thought she should be paying the BLC for the chance to become a pain slave.

Svetlana and I agreed that all the women who participate in these lotteries act out of mixed motives and had varied levels of compulsion. Every woman attractive enough to be chosen as a participant could have done something else even if it was using her looks to marry a nice boring guy and settle down in a boring city or marry a rich guy and try to live off alimony. Svetlana suggested that maybe Zorski is unhappy because now he will have to go to the resort and pay the BLC to see Kat.

After I asked if there was something in particular she wanted to talk to me about, she said there was. "Don't work Jacobs and Redstone so hard. They are providing important services for me in the evening." I probably made a funny face because Svetlana added, "does it offend you that I should take some pleasure in the company of men 10 or 15 years younger than me? I think that many women would wonder more why you spend so much time with men 10 or 20 years older than you."

The 149th Slave

The next 6 days was pretty much all work for Chiara, and me and Ferguson after he arrived. Mann also came to Bolry Thursday. Svetlana and Alex felt that more help was needed. Mann came although the work to be done was not really in Mann's area of expertise. As requested, we let Jacobs and Redstone off at 5:00 PM when they had other duties to perform.

Mann did his best to help me with the work until 7 or 8 Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and to help me in other ways afterwards. He was full of regrets that he had not supported me better at the firm and that I had decided to participate in these lotteries instead of finding a reasonable job. In bed Saturday night, Mann emphasized that now there was only a one sixth chance of losing. After that, I'd never have a financial need to do anything like this again. Then we screwed like hellcats.

For Sunday, Svetlana organized a little party to show all of us in from New York a bit of Bolry. "You'd hate to be a slave for the rest of your life without at least having gotten out a bit in your last week of freedom," she said to Chiara and me.

There were mountains, lakes and forests that we saw in our trip in three heavily guarded state limos with Chiara and me riding with Svetlana. From a distance, we saw a beautiful resort on the sea. Svetlana said that depending on the Lottery Machine, Chiara and I might get to see a great deal of the resort from the inside. She mentioned that she'd worked there for six months as a semi-sex slave but now only visited occasionally to attend to BLC business and see several friends.

I asked her about the many sex slaves who were sent out of Bolry to do jobs. "Don't you worry that someone will try to get away?" "Why would they do that?" Svetlana replied. "None of them actually want to get away and they have been relieved of any guilt for not trying to get away by being told that the BSP would track them down and kill them, which is not a lie by the way."

I did not question her about the ability of the BSP to track a woman down overseas. I did ask, "What makes you so sure that none of them want to get away?" "Because the whole process has been designed to assure that we only get slaves who will perform nicely and be tolerably happy. No woman is called on to even think about participating until she has been recommended by a sponsor who knows her well. By the time we see her face-to-face, she has seen at least one lottery, has filled out an exhaustive set of questions and has been thoroughly investigated by our friends oversees. Obviously, we don't take any woman who might have dependents, close friends or family, or moral scruples. We also don't take women who are actually desperate for money unless you count the woman from Bolry that Dimitry took.

"In our research into participants, we look at what they have done. For example, women who have a history of sleeping with older men to get ahead and get creature comforts, like nice condos in Manhattan, are not likely to be driven to utter despair if forced to have sex in a lovely luxury resort on a beautiful sea. Women with a long history of being submissive will not crack if subjected to pain as long as they know that it will be safe. Certainly, we would not have the least concern about a woman wanting to get away or performing badly if she has repeatedly agreed to participate in the Lottery under no more pressure than that she might otherwise have to go back to New Jersey."

12