The 150th Slave Pt. 05: Alternative Ending

Story Info
149th slave is chosen and driven.
4.8k words
4.55
17.9k
8

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART FIVE - ALTERNATIVE ENDING

The 149th Slave

The next 6 days was pretty much legal work for Kat, Ferguson and me. Mann was sent out to replace Chiara although the kind of work we were doing is not really in his area of practice. He caught on quick, though. As requested, we let Jacobs and Redstone off at 5:00 PM. They had other duties to perform.

My evenings were divided between Boltzin and Mann. Sex can be very relaxing if you know you are safe and don't have to worry about finding a tolerable guy or social ramifications. I sure did not have to worry about commitment issues.

Crystal was in Bolry but mainly downtown with Lermanov and other government officials. The widowed Lermanov was fair game. On the other hand, while I don't think Crystal was consciously trying to outdo my scandal in the hotel lobby room after the 148th Lottery, she was photographed vividly positioning herself for doggie style sex over the hood of a vintage Zil in a government parking lot. The Zil is widely known around Bolry to be part of Lemanov's car collection. Another picture showed Crystal having sex with some anonymous man rumored to be Lermanov's chief of staff at the foreign ministry. Of course, the pictures did not make the controlled Bolry press but they did appear in the BLC Internet sent to its select customers under the headline "Lottery Participant gets ready for driving." Svetlana was highly amused. Lermanov reportedly was not amused at all.

The following Sunday afternoon, Svetlana organized a little party to show all of us from New York a bit of Bolry. "You'd hate to be a slave for the rest of your life without at least getting out a bit in your last week of freedom," she said to me, and Kat. Of course, it was too late for Chiara. Crystal came along for the ride.

There were mountains, lakes and forests that we saw in our trip in three state limos with Kat and me riding with Svetlana. Kat gave a blowjob to one of Svetlana's bodyguards. "Just for fun," Kat said. Svetlana indulged this but afterward, I think, made clear in Russian to the guard that she had only put up with this once and generally the gun he should have a the ready was his Uzi. She said in English, "that was fun and fairly safe where we are but our foreign visitors should remember that the guards are with us because there are people who don't like my brother Pyotr and his friends, guys trying to make up for their small dicks with big guns, violent ethnic minorities, religious fanatics, communists who actually believe in communism, and other dangerous people all over the country."

From a distance, we saw a beautiful resort on the sea. Svetlana said she'd once lived for years in the area and worked in the Resort for six months almost as a sex slave. Now she only visited occasionally to attend to BLC business and see several friends. Crystal said that Dawn, Stacy and Irina had told her that the view from inside the resort was really quite pretty and the beach was incredible. Svetlana confirmed this.

Another five days of legal work followed with another mandatory televised reception on Thursday. We met the Norwegian woman, named Inger, who was the replacing Chiara. She looked very blond and Viking.

We all smiled for the cameras, of course, and looked sexy but the level of tension and hostility had increased. For some reason, Madison had taken an active dislike to me. She said I reminded her of her high school class valedictorian who had suggested during her graduation speech that woman needed to go beyond cheering for the men to succeed and that she was proud to be part of a generation of women who could smash ceilings. Madison took that as an insult to cheerleaders and to her personally. I was the valedictorian of my high school and hoped the woman who upset Madison had made more of her life than I had of mine.

Meanwhile, Crystal said to a few of us, "Ashley's religious shit makes me sick." Also, it had finally sunk into Olivia that she was getting exactly what she had signed up for and being the bad girl might have some serious consequences. Mia's near miss had raised her level of anxiety and she swore these were her last two lotteries.

Margaret, at least, was calm, saying that it was amazing how quickly the twelve of us had created our own "situational culture" with its own set of rules and taboos. She also guessed, I think correctly, that Crystal had grown up in a fundamentalist family and that things that had happened with her father had really pissed her off. "Probably, a preacher's daughter," Margaret said, "and I bet she ran away from a bad situation and got into something as bad or worse."

After the reception, Svetlana, that bitch, absconded with Bolzin. Mann had gone back to New York that morning. After sizing up what was left for amusement at the reception, I went to bed with Anderson for the first time since the lottery viewing party in Mann's condo. That seemed long ago, although it was only about a year.

I could see now both why Crystal liked him and why she had left him. Anderson was rough as he thought he should be, and gentle in ways he thought I would like. For his age, he was in great shape. The experience was very positive but still it seemed like he was not enough of a savage, even for me. He was almost too eager to please. Also, maybe he had had some tragic experiences in life. There was a melancholy air about him that I realized no one would ever dispel. I could enjoy an evening of the guy but I did not think I could spend my life with him. Certainly, though, he seemed like less of an inexcusable, cowardly, fucking asshole than Ferguson.

The following Saturday we were up on our pedestals showing off our boobs again. In one of their little efforts to build viewership by establishing sales hooks for each woman, they had Inger wear a horned Viking helmet while she stood on the stage wearing only a bikini bottom on her body. It was silly. I started to be embarrassed for her before it flashed into my mind what I was doing.

After interviewing Inger about how she felt about the possibility of being subject to numerous Viking raids herself, Yegor explained the special nature of the lottery. They had a treat for the viewers during the nude round. I had let myself forget that those who reached the semi-final round would be forced to have a public orgasm.

The Lottery Machine spoke and the 6 to face the vibrators and the risk of slavery were Ashley, Crystal, Freja, Kat (damn it), Margaret, and me (shit).

It was pretty humiliating as planned. I had to lie back slightly on a center platform as my nipples were stimulated by the hands of someone behind me and a vibrating dildo was applied to my clitoris and stuck up my vagina. I closed my eyes, tried to forget that this was being broadcast and focused on the sensations. It did not take long for me to produce the expected result to the applause of the studio audience.

Crystal had done this before and was helped by Yegor pinching her nipples to an extent that I would have found painful. Crystal apparently found it stimulating.

The biggest problem was for Ashley who for the first time was going to have to perform a sex act without her husband. The Rev. Jeremiah was very helpful here. Ashley was allowed to walk off stage and receive instructions from that great man of God. Coming back on stage, she laid back as I had, closed her eyes and, after about two minutes, had what seemed to be a very powerful orgasm. She started to shout "Praise the" when a signal from Rev. Jeremiah told to her that she should not emphasize her religious convictions under these circumstances.

Freja, the BDSM fantasy model, had her first dose of reality. She blushed like the proverbial rose as she lied back on the viewing platform. After focusing on the task at hand, Freja accomplished the mission.

Crystal acted like she was collected when the Machine picked her for the final round. I was not unhappy to see that the other person picked for the final round was Ashley. "Bad" woman verses "good" woman. The Lottery was displaying cracks in U.S. society as it had earlier shown stresses within Bolry.

Svetlana sat with Kat and me in the viewing room for the final round. Both Crystal and Ashley had been in the final round before but not even Crystal was able to act nonchalant. She may have been helped to control her fear some by being distracted by Ashley's constant praying and looking up into heaven. While Crystal's breasts were being measured she looked at Ashley like Ashley was an idiot. I thought that Crystal was being at least as big an idiot as Ashley. Ashley thought God was going to help her through these lotteries. Crystal had knowingly been playing roulette with a loaded gun for years.

Yegor pushed the big button and the Machine did its display with the usual theatrics. When Crystal's number came up as the next pain slave, there were shouts of joy and a standing ovation as though Bolry had just won the World Cup. Ashley was mouthing, "Praise the Lord," and more but I could not hear anything she said. Crystal grimaced even so slightly, sucked in some air and smiled like a girl who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar and was ready to take her whooping. When the cameramen started at her, she forced a broad smile for the cameras just like all the other new slaves had done before being ushered out for her slave debut.

Kat said she could not watch what was going to happen to Crystal and really had to relieve some stress. She immediately went off with Zorski. Svetlana turned to me and said, "would you like to see Crystal's debut close up." I hesitated. Svetlana said that now that there was only a one in twelve chance I would get to see the dungeon any other way. I really ought to take the offer. After I said I'd go, we headed down a hall, Svetlana tossed me a T-shirt and some gym pants. She said that I'd better cover up so that no one got confused as to who was the star of the show.

After the short walk to the dungeon, I found that a little crowd had gathered. Chiara, Irina and Natalya were there nude stretched out on a brick wall as background scenery and perhaps for other marketing or political purposes. There were three cameramen. Anderson, Walker, Yegor and a bunch of men I did not know were also there dressed in boxers and T-shirts. Ferguson was in a gray tailored business suit looking like he was going to a closing at Goldman Sachs. Six other men, big burly guys dressed in black leather drop front pants but without shirts, were clearly employees of the BLC who liked their jobs. One of these guys was introduced as the Director for this broadcast. Sofia was there. I learned her real job was in to be in charge of slave security and maintenance.

"We've really thought this one out," the Director said. "Crystal get up on this and give the speech," he said pointing to a wooden pony that was in the room.

Crystal got on and only winced a little as she climbed on the pony and all her weight was put on her sex. Holding her up breasts, Crystal said, "Hi, I'm Crystal. I took a lot of foolish risks, finally lost and now I'm getting what I guess you all think I deserve. This body does not belong to me anymore. It is available for any activity that doesn't damage the merchandise. I can be used, abused, and for enough money, even impregnated. Make your reservations but don't worry about never getting at me. I'm going to be available a lot for a really long time." I assume the necessary contact information was being shown to the studio and Internet audience.

Crystal kept up an embarrassed, pained smile as her arms were tied tightly behind her. Her body signaled in various ways that she was very frightened. I guess it is easier to be brave in the face of abstract risks than when confronted with reality. Svetlana went up and whispered in Crystal's ear briefly. Crystal nodded.

Crystal was left to suffer on the pony as they put ice on her nipples. Candles were lit and moved under her breasts. "Should we fry those tits?" the Director said. Crystal smiled because she got the reference and knew that there was no way that the BLC would damage her. The candles were held close enough that she could feel the heat but far enough away that there could be no real damage. It looked scary, though, and Crystal's face showed it did hurt a bit even though they were just playing. Very good thing Crystal did not lose when the BLC actually used fire to torture. I noticed that the cameras were directed toward Chiara, Irina and Natalya who were flagellated during the seconds that they played with fire on Crystal. Svetlana took a phone call and looked exasperated by whatever the person was saying on the line.

Candles out, cameras back on Crystal, clamps were put in Crystal's areolae. She winced slightly when the nipple clamps were attached but I'm sure she'd had that done before. Still on the horse, she was blindfolded and headphones were put on her ears. I hoped that bad music was not part of her torture. The ridding crops slapped all over Crystal seemed to annoy her more than anything else.

Still, Crystal was looking extremely uncomfortable after maybe a total of 10 minutes on the horse when she was allowed to get down, led to where she was bent over a padded rail at the waist and her arms were attached to a short post directly in front of her. Her breasts hung below her. Her feet were attached to hooks in the floor three feet apart. She was just as vulnerable as a woman could be and could not hear or see what was coming up from behind. She flexed muscles to relieve tension but I doubt that helped much.

By then Crystal had quit pretending to be brave. I know that she was surprised when she was hit directly on the labia with an electrical device. They definitely had found a way to get to her. She started gasping and making little half-suppressed screams after the third charge to different parts between her thighs in the most intimate of areas. Svetlana whispered to me that both the BLC men and the Bolrian Security Police had really been working on developing and learning to use new toys in a way that maximized pain without doing any visible damage. "Low current, high voltage." Crystal was twisting and doing the best she could to avoid the charges as they kept coming, but there was no way she could anything. Physically, Crystal was now completely at the mercy of the BLC. She started writhing in agony insofar as she could move with her arms attached to a post and her legs attached to the floor.

I guessed just for humiliation, a toy that looked like a ponytail was stuck up her anus while two guys held candles over her ass and hot wax was dripped down her back as though she had hair that needed to be removed there. She was flagellated again with light whips. I know Crystal was used to that but still was looking very distressed even before the torturers started with multiple electric toys coming at her from various places below her waist. She definitely let out a yelp and a gasp as the black leather guys ripped the wax off her back and butt and pulled the nipple clips off suddenly. As the flagellation and electric shocks continued even as all the other pain began to subside, Crystal's face achieved the state of endorphin soaked ecstasy that went over to an obvious orgasm when they began lightly whacking her pussy while driving a large nicely shaped and skinned carrot up her vagina

While Crystal was panting and perhaps thinking the torture session was over, the BLC brand came onto the left part of her butt. This led to another yelp and I wondered how long they needed to keep the brand on her to make a good mark. I do believe that a few actual tears ran down from her eyes while she gritted her teeth.

Crystal was helped up and laid back on a rack like device. There she received the nipple piercings that the BLC puts on all its pain slaves for show. She was ready for that. Crystal had told me a while ago that the only reason she did not have nipple piercings already was that the BLC had told her to hold off as they were hoping to do that themselves.

The cameras focused again on Chiara, Irina and Natalya, lotions and anti-septic were applied to Crystal, the headphones and blindfold were removed and Crystal was placed on her back on a narrow bed. The first to have sex with her was Anderson. He obviously was trying very much to please her. Though quite rough by most women's standards, he was only rough in ways that I'm sure he knew Crystal liked. The Director was frowning a little I think because he wished for Crystal to suffer more for the cameras.

Crystal had another orgasm, which from her sounds about the same as agony sounds coming from other women. Anderson slowed down thereafter after a few grunts and shouted something in Russian to the cameramen and pointed to Crystal's flowing pelvic region. All cameras were pointed there as off camera Anderson kissed her passionately on the lips. His eyes were misty and a wistfulness was in Crystal's eyes as they looked at each other before he moved off and got dressed.

Walker was much less sentimental when he picked her up and tossed her face down on the bed like a rag doll and proceeded to penetrate her anus with his condom clad cock and squeeze her breasts like medicine balls. Crystal had another one of her freaky orgasms before long.

After she had been allow to rested and catch her breath, Crystal mounted reverse cowgirl style one of the black leather pants guys who had dropped the front of his pants to reveal a very large erect cock. This was the first part of the show during which Crystal really got to move. She must have decided to make the most of it. Her eyes were closed and concentration intense as she moved slowly but forcefully up and down and sideways. I thought her beauty was almost unearthly as she worked him just the way she wanted with moves of exquisite grace. I knew she was from another universe when she came with a low moan or controlled scream that seemed to come from another dimension. The guy involved came at the same time and let go a moan and a pant as though she had taken his soul along with his semen. It was the hottest spectacle I had watched in my life.

Afterward, Svetlana said, "It's just sex for a half hour or maybe much more considering how well Crystal is doing, do you want to leave?" I thought in this case, saying it was "just sex" was like saying that Mt. Everest was just a pile of rocks, but left with Svetlana anyway. I knew why I wanted to leave.

We left the dungeon about the same time as Ferguson and Anderson. Anderson was seemingly still in sort of a daze when they started talking about how beautiful Crystal was. By the time we got down the hall, Ferguson has switched the topic to a software servicing franchise deal in Arizona that I think was Ferguson's real reason for being there.

Svetlana said she'd answer questions at the post-lottery party that night but she could not talk then because she had to do something quickly and then go downtown to see the BSP to arrange for Crystal's visit there Tuesday. She also had to meet with Lermanov who was mad about the whole idea of taking sex slaves downtown although Pyotr had suggested it. "He actually called me in the Dungeon obviously anxiously watching the show on his computer. Lermanov says he is worried about diplomats and the security police learning too much about the BLC but they all already know about it. I think Lermanov is really worried about the security police injuring Crystal. It's amazing how a guy who has been involved in decisions to wipe out whole towns can get paternalistic about one pretty girl. Anyway, Crystal is definitely not going to be harmed by the BSP. In fact, if you are wondering what I told Crystal just before the pain began for her, it was that she should not try too hard to conceal pain she feels and that we would never let anyone really hurt her, including the BSP."

12