The 150th Slave Pt. 08: Alternative Ending

Story Info
Raw exploitation and other business.
8.1k words
4.39
17.7k
9

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only gets stranger.

Alternative Ending PART EIGHT -

GETTING SETTLED

Patty and Natalya left for the Resort after the tower photo shoot. Irina went back to Berlin. A few days and hundreds of sex acts later, Alaya, Crystal, Chiara and I went in a motorcade to the Resort. We were showed to a new facility for pain slaves that had just been completed. Each woman had a spacious apartment to herself or, given that we are slaves, one might say that each apartment was equipped with a single woman. The view from the apartment is better by far than the view from my Manhattan Condo. The closets were minimal as would be expected. There is no clothing to store except for some corsets and special bras worn to support our breasts during periods of particularly rough treatment.

There is a common reception room area and several "exercise rooms." That the exercise rooms also doubled as torture chambers and were equipped with an amazing array of racks, chains, hooks, whips, clamps, dildos, ticklers and electrical devices made them distinct from any exercise room I had been in before.

After being shown our apartments, Crystal, Chiara and I were greeted by Dawn as well as several other normal sex slaves. Crystal embraced Dawn and Stacy warmly. The Texas girls were reunited. Dawn said, "I have been given the task of introducing the basic rules for slaves to new arrivals who speak English. This is more of a ceremony than a necessity for most and is a joke as to all of you. Also, there is a notebook in your apartment that supplies mundane details and a computer on which you can learn who you are entertaining each day and any special requests or directions.

"Because you are pain slaves, things are a bit different for you but the basic idea is the same. Hold nothing back. There is no reason to do so. If you ever harbored any feelings of prudery or chastity, that's over. I know in Crystal's case that any such feelings were gone many years ago. Also, the Lottery will never allow you to be hurt or to become so exhausted that you can't give and receive pleasure at the highest level. Don't fake either pleasure or pain. Without judging the women who are in a position that they have to fake, that's not what the BLC's customers are paying for.

"Remember that the sexiest part of you is your brain. Use it and have fun. Almost all of the customers and the BLC want you to have fun. You are sex slaves but you are also beautiful, intelligent, healthy and well cared for women. She opened some champagne and we had really tasty little sandwiches. The trip, ceremony and lunch completed, Crystal, Chiara and I greeted the first of the men at the resort there to screw us.

FAUX CAREER DEVELOPMENTS AND REAL CAREER DEVELOPMENTS

Svetlana, although she'd said she avoided the Resort, visited every week or so after Crystal, Chiara and I were there. The first such visit, only five days after we were placed in the Resort, Svetlana reinforced the message Dawn had given on needing to keep up my brain. In fact, she brought Chiara, Crystal and I a bunch of books on various subjects. She told me directly, "The BLC insists you keep up with the news and read a wide variety of literature. Sorry, Laurel if you were planning to become a dumb cow. Lovely as you are, much of your attraction is that you are so educated and smart. To keep up you're attractiveness, you are expected to exercise your mind as much as your abs."

Afterwards, she asked me about some problems of international business law relating not directly to the BLC but to Bolry's pipeline contracts. After a later visit in which we'd again discussed law and trade more than sex, she smiled knowingly and said suggestively, "I always want your advice because I know you know how to protect the BLC while protecting yourself. I appreciate that perhaps more than I should." I suspected she had learned about some things I had done but not intended to disclose quite yet.

Of course, most of my waking hours were spent in bondage, physical pain and sex.

I enjoyed almost all the sex. The rough sex always got me off. My body was ready for that sort of pounding and parts of me craved it. No matter how many times it had been done before, pinching my nipples, got me wet and I never got tired of cock in my pussy. That hole just wants to be full.

The bondage and pain could be fun for me but often was painful in ways I did not enjoy. Worst were the guys (and a woman or two) who would tie me up or otherwise put me in bondage and go away for a half hour or so. If they wanted to take a walk on the beach and did not want me to be with them, no problem, but wasn't it just mean to leave me tied to the bed wondering when they would come back and when I could use a toilet? Slave security kept a pretty close watch on what was happening to all of us. They had us under constant surveillance if they thought there was any danger of physical injury. Being bored for hours or having an uncomfortably full bladder did not qualify, though, as a situation for Slave Security to intervene.

After two months of slavery at the Resort providing sex and other entertainment about 10 hours a day, six days a week, I had pretty much fallen into a routine. Get up and say goodbye to last night's customer after breakfast, exercise while reading and working on Russian or BLC business, walk on the beach, lunch, read who that day's customer would be, pretty myself up, meet customer and fuck, have dinner with the customer and fuck, fuck, fuck.

One day, however, Ferguson, Mann, Anderson and Svetlana arrived at the Resort in a limo with Svetlana's normal heavily armed motorcade. Ferguson met me in the elegant lobby the BLC had added to the Resort recently to tell me that he had good news. I had made a full partner and was the head of the Bolry office that consisted of Chiara, Jacobs, and me. "To what do I owe this promotion and what does it mean under these circumstances?" I asked.

"To answer your first question," he said, "Svetlana thinks that you should keep doing legal work even if it reduces the amount that they can work you in other ways. It seems there are some problems she does not trust us to manage without you. Of course, you are a sex slave not a lawyer slave so you don't have to do legal work if you really don't want the diversion. I think you will want the diversion, although I have been told your sexual appetite and stamina are even larger than I thought.

"The firm continues to get a lot of business from Bolry and wants to maintain a presence here. It's generally agreed that all your work in Bolry has been brilliant, including your legal work."

Fergusson became exercised and added, "By the way, I know it was not an accident that you worked so hard down to the last minute and came to understand the details of the operations of the BLC better than perhaps even Svetlana. We are only beginning to discover what you were up to in the last six weeks before you became a slave. I fear that listing yourself as the sole transfer agent on many millions of dollars of bonds only begins to scratch the surface. As you are undoubtedly aware, it will be a pain in the ass to transfer the bonds without your presence in New York."

Feigning wounded innocence, I said, "It's normal to list a firm member, even a non-equity member, as a transfer agent. The fact that I was the only person listed was an oversight. If I'm dead or incompetent, a court can transfer the bonds, but you will have to prove that I am unable to sign the transfer papers."

"It was an oversight, alright, but not an oversight by you." Fergusson said. "Well, maybe," I replied, "you would have had fewer oversights if your attention had been less focused on my tits and those of the other Lottery participants, you'd had competent associates with you, instead of Jacobs and Redman, and you'd not had Mann working on things he knows little about."

Calming down a bit, Fergusson took a somewhat bemused tone in saying, "It may be that I was distracted. I must admit that my initial reaction on learning of the bonds was to suggest to Svetlana that you be taken back to the Bolrian Security Police. But, particularly as she does not care if the firm, Walker, me, and others can transfer BLC bonds easily, Svetlana thought your trick was just hilarious. She volunteered that the only way that the BSP would become involved in the matter is if someone harmed or threatened to harm BLC property, to wit you, in order to facilitate moving the bonds. She also suggested that it was only to be expected that you would take some steps to gain some leverage and lessen the risk that your sponsors would fail to protect your interests given how mean we had been to you.

"Anyway, the final reason you made partner is the problem that Mann pointed out on the flight on the way home. While you and Chiara don't have friends or family who would seriously come looking for you and the State Department has long known about the Lottery, there are several hundred firm employees who might ask questions about how it came about that six firm lawyers went to Eastern Europe but only four came back.

"We've told everyone that, with special permission from the firm, you and Chiara decided to take a long trip to China and India after all your hard work. That explanation will only work for so long.

"So, making you a partner is the best solution to a variety of complexities. As to what your partnership means, we have to pay you like a partner to maintain appearances and pay taxes on your earnings. Fortunately, having cleared $2 million with your lottery winnings, we won't be out of pocket for a while. We made about 700K off Chiara. You should have a healthy bank balance if you get out of slavery since you won't be spending anything in the meantime. It's not clear what to do with your condo. We're thinking of keeping it for people to use when they visit the firm in New York, including you when you visit. Selling it with you in Bolrey will be a problem, as you probably knew would be the case when you left New York after putting the condo in a trust that requires you to appear in person unless there is proof of your death or incompetence.

"So, you are the head of the Bolry office, making well into six figures. You will be amused, perhaps, to learn that your new subordinate, Mr. Jacobs, is practically a sex slave except that he can stay in the Capital, 'man' the office, and check mail etc. A couple weeks after lording over you at your slave debut, Jacobs more or less lost his balls playing poker with Svetlana and a couple guys from the BSP. They were quite willing to accept his pledge of sex slavery in lieu of them collecting money Jacobs did not have using the usual BSP methods. Who would have thought that he would turn out to be such a submissive? Svetlana got plenty of pictures of Jacobs with the ponytail lube applicator up his ass before she pegged him ruthlessly. She said it was in your honor and sent all the pictures to the firm members to whom he'd sent pictures of you. She's really quite loyal in strange ways to her favorites all of whom resemble her in important respects.

"You will have to come back to New York every once in a while for firm meetings to make everything look legitimate. We will have you do legal work while you are in New York. The Club on Long Island is really eager to see you. Walker says he plans to fund a big, big party in Texas that would include you, Crystal, Dawn and Stacy and other sex slaves. Software billionaires sure can throw lot of money around. "

While I was taking all that in, wondering how I would feel wearing a business suit again and beginning to think of the possibilities the situation offered, Ferguson concluded, "Mann and I are paying the BLC full freight to avail ourselves of you and Chiara the next two days, so where do we go to have sex around here."

I don't know if I hated the guy enough at that moment to do another true hate fuck, but I soon got in the mood. He was rougher than he had ever been before. A few times I felt like a racehorse being urged to the finish line. I got blood under my fingernails. Maybe he was on some male enhancement thing, but he performed like a stallion with little rest over the next 24 hours. I knew he was still mad about me using the old Robert Moses trick with the bonds and the condo trust.

Not in anger but for amusement, Mann slapped me around, fondled me and screwed me for about 15 hours straight. He said it was a good thing I had lost when I did. He had grown terribly attached to me. How sweet. It would have been more romantic overall had he not immediately put clips on my nipples and gone over me top to bottom with a riding crop before slamming me over a padded rail and reaming my ass. Removal of the nipple clamps, as always, hurt like hell.

After a brief rest, Mann grew tender, told me how beautiful I was, said that he really loved me and that he would never leave me. I said that was a silly thing to say now. He said if I was fishing for information (I was), I would not get it from him but that I should use my brains as well as my boobs. "But I think you've never stopped scheming. You're just taking a forced vacation from 60 hour per week legal work while fucking up a storm." That was not true. Anyway, I put on my best poker face until we made love again, this time with him wooing me like a faithful lover.

I realized then that Mann did love me. I would have loved him if he did not aid and abet bastards like Fergusson and Walker.

I did get away to meet Svetlana for brunch along with Crystal, Dawn, and Stacy while Ferguson bent Anderson's ear about another deal. After hearing my news of the firm's plans (without mentioning the bonds etc.), Svetlana said, "You see, Laurel, I told you that you would continue to have a life and it seems we can't even eradicate large parts of your past life with the firm." I thought about making a crack about a servant with two masters but realized that that was not an apt analogy. My master was the BLC. While I had learned a lot of Russian while doing my exercises and would be doing some legal work and pretending to be a partner, my main role was providing amusement and sex for very rich men and those they chose to treat.

That I had learned how to enjoy being a sex slave proved that the BLC is skillful in choosing to whom to offer money. Further, that I had deliberately made myself useful to the BLC in more ways than through sex was starting to pay some dividends I also got Chiara to help me in advising the BLC how to do its business in a way that was as legal as possible. Svetlana quickly picked up that I was also trying to shape arrangements in a way that was as likely to be good for slaves and BLC staff as possible. She generally went along with it. "There is no reason not to shape things in ways that help slaves get first class seats in planes or helps housecleaning staff to qualify for retirement plans, clear customs and receive healthcare where they live if it does not cost the BLC much money," she said. Mann was right that I was still scheming. I was scheming mainly to make myself valuable to the BLC and help people. I was only devious as to the fucking law firm and a few bastards.

GROSS IMPOSITIONS AND EXPLOITATION

Crystal had really bizarre news to relate at the brunch. "Anderson decided we are having a child. I said that the BLC had already frozen eggs and there were plenty of women who could carry the child as surrogates. Anderson said that he had decided that I am going to Paris where he is going to impregnate me the old fashioned way. I will finish my MBA before having the child. He said I should try out the pain that normal women experience and see how tough I really am. This will also involve supplying milk for six months or so. When I pointed out that taking me out of commission as a slave so long would probably cost him millions, he said that his stock portfolio varied more than that in value every hour. I don't suppose you can talk him out of this Svetlana?"

Dawn, who had been forced to have a child the old fashioned way because it amused Crystal at the time, thought this very funny.

Svetlana said, "If Anderson is willing to pay the full cost of having you away for almost a year and add a substantial profit for the BLC on top, why in the world should I try to talk him out of it? The BLC makes a bundle. In fact, I rather agree that a brat like you should learn a bit more about ordinary life. Come to think of it, I have wanted to make a movie of the whole reproductive process to see how that sells. I'm sure I can talk him into it. Crystal, your impregnation, pregnancy preparation, delivery and lactation will be broadcast. He'll probably let us book you for some normal jobs while you are pregnant. We can start you gently on sex again maybe four weeks after the birth. The lactation after the childbirth won't interfere with sex. I'm sure I can market that. He can't take you to Paris to knock you up for a couple months, though, as we've already booked you for that period."

I think Crystal became intrigued with the idea. "As long as I don't have to raise the little monster. I guess Anderson has Trudie for that." "Exactly," Svetlana replied, "the BLC would not allow you out of slavery for childcare."

I immediately saw implications of Crystal's pregnancy for me particularly after I noticed that the BLC, without explaining anything to me, had changed the drugs I was to take. Smelling something was up, I asked Sofia about it. I said that it was not good business for me to carry a child as it took me out of action as a sex slave and imposed an unnecessary psychological cost on me. "Now you're just being a baby, Laurel, we make sure that anyone who wants a slave to carry the child pays much more than we would get for the couple months it takes the slave out sex work. I don't think you want to know how we recruit the surrogates we use for the fertilized eggs you don't carry. I will say that it is for them the best nine months of medical care that they will ever receive."

I speculate that I was forced to carry Fergusson's child in part due to Crystal's scheming to have company or because Svetlana thought I needed a sabbatical from the usual slave routine even if much of the sabbatical was spent wallowing around like a beached manatee. I don't know.

Ferguson had married Ms. Hochwasser, a litigator in the firm that was a mere nine years younger than him. Anderson had started a trend in their set of older men marrying women who were something close to their age in years (and far more mature than them emotionally). I know Hochwasser was one of those who swung both ways at Club parties.

The planned Walker party was put off indefinitely until Crystal could fully participate. At a party held in New York only a week after Crystal left for Paris, Ferguson and Hochwasser (she kept her name, of course) announced to me along with everyone else present that I was already off birth control and would be staying in New York for a few months to see if Ferguson could knock me up the normal way before they resorted to the fancy stuff. "It's so convenient, we can have you stay in your condo and you can do some legal work during the day, which will help defray the cost of having you in New York so long."

I was horrified but not surprised. On the way back to my condo with Fergusson and Hochwasser, I asked Fergusson why he hated me so much that he wanted to put me through such a pregnancy. "You know, a few years ago, I would have been thrilled to marry you and have children with you. But you wanted me as a little plaything on the side. "

"I don't hate you at all. I think you are beautiful and very capable. I just want to use you. It is because you are so beautiful and smart that I want to exploit you. I fantasized for years about more than having a little plaything on the side. My fantasy was much more evil than that. I thought of being a king with a queen and legal heirs and a beautiful mistress with bastards. I cannot realize that fantasy even now. I'm not Louis XIV, but this is as close as I can come. Yes, I am an amoral asshole. So what?"