The 19th Hole

Story Info
Chuck meets Sissy's friend Michelle.
921 words
3.14
27.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy and Michelle were having lunch downtown Minneapolis when Michelle starting asking Sissy how Chuck was at fucking .... Sissy got wet then and there and told Michelle, "If you only knew...." Who knew that would be the beginning of a fabulous experience for Chuck ... and Michelle ... and Sissy.

Michelle and Sissy continued their afternoon downtown girls' day with a walk through the shops and sites of Minneapolis from the skyway. Sissy works downtown, so she showed Michelle all the places where she and Chuck had fucked each other and all the places where they talked about it. Michelle especially loved hearing about how Sissy would dress up with her heals and slutty underwear, so that Chuck would get a hard-on instantly while they were in public.

Sissy confided in Michelle, that she and Chuck had most recently done it at Orchestra Hall during a lecture and concert. They had front row balcony seats with a limited view. They could hear the music just fine as they grabbed each other under their clothes. At one point, Sissy pretended to be searching for something under the seats, when she loosened Chuck's belt, unzipped him and sucked his cock hard. Before things got out of hand, so to speak, she let up on him with a wink, knowing that they could bang each other hard in less than an hour. They really couldn't wait that long, so after the show in the parking ramp Chuck took Sissy in the back seat...... Michelle couldn't believe what she was hearing.

As Sissy was telling Michelle about her romps with Chuck, Michelle started getting greedy and wanting in on the action with Chuck..... Sissy knew that Chuck would be game, but she wanted to surprise him after golf on Saturday.

Saturday morning the plan was put into motion. Sissy loaned Michelle her mobile phone so Chuck would be surprised when she called. Chuck answered like normal and was a bit disappointed that she was calling about an hour after they were going to get together. When Michelle identified herself as, "Sissy's slutty friend." Chuck was all ears .... And throbbing cock. Michelle continued, "There are a few things that I'd like you to have ready when I get there. I want the door unlocked. I want a very hot, spicy bloody Mary, and I want you to be waiting for me in the kitchen. Also, I'd like you to have the toys ready. Can you handle that?"

Chuck agreed and was speechless. He wanted to make sure that it was okay with Sissy and Michelle reminded him that she was calling from her phone, so of course it was okay. When Michelle was about five minutes away, she called Chuck again, giving him an ETA, and making one final demand. It was simple. Have the satellite radio turned on to sexy music blaring in the house.

As soon as Michelle arrived, Chuck greeted her at the door, admiring her pink, white and black striped push-up bra, her striped g-string panties with a sheer skirt and garter belts with deep pink ribbons. Her ass was so rounded sticking out from the sheer material. Chuck could not resist and he grabbed her ass and started kissing her and sucking her tits. His finger entered her and her wetness dripped down his fingers. He was moaning with desire, as was Michelle. Then who appears, but Sissy? She says to Chuck, "I want in on this action, too, baby."

Michelle and Sissy sipped the spicy bloody Marys that Chuck had made and let some of the pepper stick on their lips. With one look, they knew what they had to do. Michelle leaned into Sissy, who was wearing all sheer white lingerie, and flicked her lips with her tongue, getting all of the pepper. She then leaned over and and looking right into her eyes, suggestively flicked her tongue over Sissy's breast mounds. She cupped her with both hands and unhooked her bra.

Chuck was enjoying the show but wanted a leading role, so he led them both into his bedroom. Michelle had long blonde hair and an athletic body and Sissy is petite with dark hair. Michelle was all over Sissy. She was touching her wet pussy, licking the pussy juices and sucking Chuck's cock all at once. She told Chuck, "I like your thick, hard cock. Sissy told me how you like to fuck her in the ass and that's what I want you to do with me. ... NOW!"

Chuck didn't waste any time bending Michelle over the bed. With her cute rounded ass hiked in the air, he quickly found her asshole and lubed it up with his finger. He held is cock steady as he eased it into her welcoming ass. "OOOOOhhh," Michelle moaned. "Harder and faster. Bang me, baby." Chuck was so turned on that he came in her ass. As his cum dripped down her legs, Sissy bent over and starting licking Michelle's pussy. She teased it with her tongue and sucked gently, sending Michelle into a fabulous orgasm that jolted her out of the blue.

With both Chuck and Michelle satisfied, Sissy grabbed her pink rabbit vibrator and jammed it insider herself over and over until she came harder than both of them. She twitched as she absorbed the fully electric feeling of her hard cum.

With all three of them spent, Sissy said, "Chuck, I bet you didn't dream that you'd have two holes in one today, did you?"