The 19th Hole

Story Info
They played a round and then they played around!
3k words
4.55
35k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd taken up the game shortly after he retired. Having never played before, the man at the store had no problem selling him a moderately priced set of clubs complete with a bag. He found a couple of other newly retired duffers and in no time at all came to love the game. After five years he was still far from good, but he'd gotten to the point of returning home after a round with as many balls in his bag as when he'd left.

Shortly after he started playing he found a course near a small town some distance from anything! It was as close to being in the middle of nowhere as it could possibly be. And it was as inexpensive as it could be as well. The fees were less than half of what other courses nearer to his home were charging. It was well worth the extra drive.

He'd been going there three or four times a month for nearly two seasons when it dawned on him that the same young lady was almost always behind the counter.

"Hi! My name is Harry. And yours?"

She smiled. "Cheryl."

He really liked the smile! "It's nice to meet you, Cheryl."

He made a point of greeting her by name every time he saw her. And he was generous in his tipping, even giving her a $50 Christmas tip the last time he expected to play in the fall.

He couldn't quite put his finger on why, but she really intrigued him. She wasn't what you'd call hot, but she had something he just couldn't get out of his mind. He looked forward to seeing her behind the counter and saying "hi" to her as much as he did the round of golf that would follow.

As the course owner attempted to build his business, Cheryl was given responsibility for the wedding receptions and similar parties. She used the internet well and quickly boosted the business. One of the main drawing cards was a large house near the clubhouse. It had originally been a farmhouse, but Cheryl convinced the owner to allow newlyweds to spend a night or two after a reception. The convenience of not having to travel after a reception party soon made it a favorite place for the people in the surrounding county.

Sometime early in Harry's fifth season his buddies both became more involved in other activities. More and more frequently he would arrive at the course early in the afternoon by himself.

"Hi, Cheryl! How are you today?"

"Good! How are you?"

"I'm well, thank you. It is a beautiful day for18 holes!"

"It is, isn't it. Are your friends going to make it today?"

"No, I guess they've got other things going today. So I guess I'm alone, unless you'd care to join me."

Cheryl would laugh and point out that someone had to stay and run the clubhouse, or set up for the wedding reception the next day. He didn't really expect her to say yes. At 65 he didn't have any unrealistic expectations that a young lady 40 years younger than him would be excited about an afternoon in his company. But it didn't hurt to fanaticize a little. She wasn't what you'd call hot, but there was that smile!

As the season went into early fall, the frequency of playing alone went to an all time high. He sometimes played 3 or 4 times in a row without seeing either of his friends. And each time he'd extend the invitation to Cheryl. "I'm alone, unless you'd care to join me."

"I'm not really that good" she said one afternoon. "If I ever went out with you once you'd never want me to go again!"

Harry laughed. "What makes you think I'm any good!"

The banter continued every time he played. He understood that she was at work and that he was old enough to be her grandfather, but the fantasy was nice. And there was that smile.

At one point she'd laughingly asked if he was hitting on her.

"I guess if you have to ask, I must not be doing it very well!"

Another laugh, and that smile.

It was mid September and he knew the season would soon be over. He got to the course at his normal time Tuesday afternoon and was surprised to see one of the other girls behind the counter when he walked in.

"Hi. How are you today?"

"I'm fine. And you?"

"Good. Where's Cheryl today?"

"Right here!"

He turned to see her sitting at a table right near the door.

"You walked right past me when you came in!" She smiled that smile. "I took the afternoon off, just in case you didn't want to play by yourself."

Harry was momentarily speechless.

"Unless you really didn't mean it when you said you were hitting on me!"

"No, I mean yes! Yes, I really did mean it! I mean I really did want you to play with me! I mean I really do want you to play - golf – with me."

She laughed and carried her bag of clubs out to put them on the cart with his. As she walked to the first tee he suddenly realized how much he hadn't seen behind the counter and the smile for the last couple of years. She had an awesome body! Long slender legs under a tight ass and a small waist that had been hiding under loose tops. He moved to the back of the tee box to watch her swing and realized her tits were small and nicely shaped. He'd never been able to see them under the loose tops she wore. Her drive was right down the center of the fairway. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to even hit the ball!

The next three hours gave him a full understanding of the term 'agonizing pleasure'! The time in the cart between shots was filled with easy conversation and he really enjoyed the teasing when the chip shot that should have stopped within a few feet of the cup kept rolling several feet off the far side of the green! But then, he would stand at the back of the tee box on the next hole and watch her shirt pull tight across those incredible tits as she stretched before her tee shot. And then, the great view of her legs and ass as she finished her follow through! He spent the time going back and forth between laughing and hoping she wouldn't notice his raging hard on!

As they walked to the last tee the farm house came into view just beyond the green.

"Do you have many of the party and reception guests stay in the house?" he asked.

"Most of the grooms want to stay once they see the jacuzi in the main bedroom! And a lot of the brides are able to convince them it's worth the extra cost."

"There's a jacuzi?" It hadn't dawned on him that there might be anything beyond a basic bedroom and a place to eat something in the morning, if they woke up early enough!

"Yeah, it took me a while to convince the owner that it would be worth the investment, but now we get a lot of people who have parties here just so they can get the house and the jacuzi for a discount."

Once again her tee shot was right where it should be. And his fell a little short and to the right. Ten minutes later, he marked her par on the scorecard and his double bogey.

As they walked from the green to the cart, he thanked her for a really enjoyable afternoon.

"Did you want to see the house?" She pulled a ring of keys from the pocket on the side of her golf bag.

"Sure, if you don't think anyone would object."

"No, it's okay. I almost always spend an hour or two in the jacuzi after I play 18. If he notices, he's never said anything." She pulled the golf cart around to the back and into a bit of an alcove where it was basically hidden from sight.

Harry was wondering where this might go. Were they just going to look around? Or did she have something else in mind? She'd said she frequently got in the jacuzi after playing. But he was at least 40 years older than her. She'd been friendly enough all afternoon, but he was at least 40 years older than her!

Cheryl unlocked the back door and let them in, locking the door behind them. He looked at her questioningly and she laughed. "I never come in here without locking the door. I sure don't want anyone walking in on me! Come on, I'll show you around."

There was a lot more to see than he'd expected. The last room she took him into was the master suite. The jacuzi was a two person unit. It was full and the jets were on. Harry tested the temperature. The water was hot.

"Do you always keep it on?"

"No, I used an app on my phone to turn it on as we got to the last tee. Are you ready to get in?" Cheryl slowly pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a pale tan bra.

Harry was stunned! "I – I don't have a –"

"You don't have a suit? I hope not!" She pushed down her shorts exposing a matching pair of tan satin panties. "I'd be really embarrassed if I was the only one in the house naked!"

Harry quickly pulled his shirt off. This was beyond anything he had ever imagined. As he pulled down his slacks, Cheryl unfastened the catch between her tits and shrugged the bra off her shoulders. Her tits were absolutely incredible, firm and beautifully shaped. Her nipples were standing out, begging to be sucked.

As Cheryl pushed her panties to the floor, Harry pulled his shorts clear of his already hardening cock and pushed them to the floor to join hers. Cheryl's pussy was cleanly shaved and his cock came to full attention as she turned and climbed into the tub.

"Are you coming?" She slipped down into the hot, bubbling water.

Harry quickly slipped into the water behind her, pulling her back between his legs and wrapping his arms around her. She leaned back against him and wiggled her ass against his erection. His finger tips found her nipples and began drawing soft little circles around them.

"I like that!"

"I hope so. Before we're through I'm going to give you an orgasm with nothing but your nipples. You have awesome tits, Cheryl! I think I want to spend an hour or two sucking on your nipples!"

She laughed that laugh and wiggled her ass against his cock again. "Maybe if I turn around you can!" She stood and turned and as she knelt back over him his cock slid smoothly into her pussy.

"Oh, shit, that feels incredible, Cheryl!" He pushed it as deep into her as he could.

"Easy, Harry! It does feel wonderful, but you're not wearing a raincoat, so don't be doing anything stupid. Just suck on my tits for a few minutes and then we'll get out and get you protected!"

As bad as he wanted to run his cock in and out of her pussy until they both came, he managed to sit still and gently suck on first one beautiful nipple and then the other until Cheryl begged him to get out so he could really fuck her. They dried quickly and she tore open the pack of rubbers on the bedside table.

"Do you always keep those here?" he asked as she tore open the first pack and quickly rolled the rubber the length of his erection.

"No, I dropped them off this morning on my way to the clubhouse."

"So you had this planned all along?"

"I was hoping! Come on! I really need your cock in me, Harry! We can talk later!" She pulled him down on top of her as she fell back onto the bed. Harry lifted his ass enough for Cheryl to guide his latex covered hard-on into her cunt."Oh, yes! That's so good! Fuck me, Harry! Fuck me!"

He deliberately kept his pace slow, wanting the first time with her to last as long as it could. His strokes were long and smooth, pushing his cock as deep into her cunt as he could before slowly pulling it almost all the way out. He let her come twice before he allowed himself the same reward. Finally, nearly 30 minutes after she pulled the rubber over his cock, he let himself blow his load into it.

"Damn, Harry! That was good!"

"Hmmm. I enjoyed it, too. Now, let's see if I can keep that promise to make you come with just your nipples."

"I don't think you'll have any trouble. They're already so sensitive they almost hurt!"

"So I'll just have to go slow and easy with them." He did. For the next fifteen minutes he teased her tits with the tips of his fingers and the tip of his tongue. And then she came. Not hard like when he'd been fucking her, but soft and long and very satisfying!

Just when she thought she couldn't squeeze another drop of cum out of her pussy, he dropped quickly between her thighs and began a full scale assault on her cunt with his tongue. Now she came hard, squealing and bucking and holding his head so tight against her cunt he couldn't breathe. So he just kept shoving his tongue as deep into her as he could, sucking the juice out of her pussy.

They rested for a few minutes before Cheryl suggested they get back into the jacuzzi. "Maybe we can just relax and you can keep that thing from going where it shouldn't go for a few minutes!"

"And then?"

She grinned as she slid down into the bubbling water. "If you can behave for a few minutes, we might find out!"

"That's a challenge I might be up to!"

For the next ten or fifteen minutes they sat in the hot water, Cheryl between Harry's legs, her back against his chest, his fingers making soft circles around her nipples. "This is crazy, Cheryl! It's totally relaxing, but at the same time, I know you've noticed, my cock is getting harder by the minute!"

"I know! I'm not sure what I want the most right now, stay here and let you give me another orgasm with your finger tips on my tits, or get out and pull another rubber over the hard piece of muscle pushing against my ass!"

"Well, if I get a say so on this, I'll vote for getting out so I can get in! I'm really ready to find out if I can provide my golf partner with another one in hole!"

That got another of the laughs he liked so much. A few minutes later they were back on the bed, his latex covered erection sliding slowly into her still tight pussy. They moved slowly, Cheryl lifting her ass to meet each thrust, Harry burying his cock balls deep on every push!

"God, Cheryl, this is so fucking good!"

"Stop, Harry! Stop!"

"What?" He froze, his cock halfway out of her cunt, only seconds from blowing his load! "What?"

"Pull it out! Now, Harry, pull it out!"

What kind of game was she playing? She had been a fantastic lover until now! What was this about?

"Hurry up! Get that thing out and get the rubber off! I need you to come in my mouth! Now, Harry, please! Bring it here! Now!"

"Okay, okay!" He did as she asked, pulling his cock out of her pussy and moving up far enough to let her pull the rubber off and toss it to the floor beside the bed. She quickly pulled his cock into her mouth and tried to swallow it! It was only a few moments before he shot his load into her mouth! "Oh, god, Cheryl, that is so good!" He rocked back and forth, fucking her face and blowing his come in her mouth. Every time he thought he was finished, she would swallow and that would trigger another shot!

Finally, he was totally spent. Cheryl slowly pulled her mouth off of his now softening cock and licked him clean! They collapsed, side by side on the bed. Harry slowly got his breathing back under control. "That, young lady, was beyond incredible! It felt so good to come without that damned rubber on me! I think I owe you a special treat! Why don't you bring that sweet, sweet pussy here and let me repay your favor!"

Cheryl was happy to honor his request! She quickly moved over his face, knees at his shoulders, looking down into his eyes as he teased her clit with the tip of his tongue. He licked up and down her slit, pushed his tongue deep into her pussy and then went back to licking her clit! She came very close to coming twice, and both times he pulled back, waiting until she started back down before he resumed the tongue fucking.

And then he let her come! She bucked like a cowboy on a steer! Squealing and squirming all over his face. He clamped his mouth over her pussy and sucked the come out of her, and then he drove his tongue back into her again."Oh shit, Harry, enough! Enough! I can't breathe!" She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him so tight against her cunt he thought he might suffocate. He held still, his tongue still in her pussy, until she relaxed and pulled herself loose. "I think, Harry, we need a few more minutes in the jacuzi!"

They had one more slow, easy fuck after they got back out of the jacuzi. They had been in the house longer than they'd been on the course! At Cheryl's suggestion, they shared a hot shower before they left.

"I've been thinking, Harry, that I might change my work schedule. I really like having Tuesday afternoon off!"