The 19th Hole: A Kathi Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathi was still looking over her shoulder trying to get a glimpse of her father, but her uncle was blocking her view except for when Kathi saw daddy’s hand flash through the air just before she felt the sting of his leather glove bite the cheek of her ass.

CRACK... “OWE!!!” yelped Kathi

Then in quick succession, CRACK CRACK CRACK... As her uncles and godfather repeated what her father had done.

“FUCK OWE!!!” yelled Kathi, “What the fuck are you doing daddy?” She was still so surprised by what was happening that she hardly noticed the stinging pain.

“You let her talk like that Jon?” Kathi heard her Uncle Dave say.

“No way”, she heard her father say just before she felt the burning smack of his gloved hand again on her the cheek of her ass.

“EEEEMPHH”, Kathi’s muffled yowl was immediately followed by and drowned out by a series of cracks as the remaining three guys each took their smacks at Kathi’s beautifully tanned ass. She felt the fiery slap’s of each guys sweat soaked golf gloves against her tender young skin. After two more rounds the pain of the accumulated hits built to the point where she could no longer hold back the tears.

“Daddieeee...” Kathi bawled, “why are you doing this?” Jon leaned around Paul so Kathi could see him and said to her, “Gee Kathi I know how much you like a good spanking. I just figured this would be fun for you”, Kathi watched her father disappear back behind her uncle, but then he reappeared like he forgot to say something. “Then you know what I found out, I found out that your mother used to let Paul and Dave spank her and fuck her when she was a teenager, so I figured that they’d like a shot at their niece too before she turned 20. And I couldn’t just invite Paul and Dave without asking Bryan, so here we are”.

“Daaaadieeee...” Kathi continued to weep, the guys saw the tears rolling down her face, but they just ignored her and each took another couple whacks her exposed and increasingly tender ass. Kathi tried to hold it back, but she was crying harder with every slap. It took a while but eventually Kathi’s tanned ass started glowing red from the repeated slaps of the guy’s sweaty wet leather gloves. Kathi didn’t know her ass was finally glowing red, but she did know that the guys finally stopped spanking her, her red ass seemed to be the signal for the guys to stop. By the time they stopped Kathi was sobbing and sniveling continuously. Ignoring the results of their handiwork the guys headed back to the bar for another round Jon’s home brewed beer as they peeled off their gloves and tucked them back in their bags. Her father flipped on the baseball game and Kathi had to lay there and listen to them watch baseball and make lewd comments about her.

“Man Jon, you’re right, your daughter is a fox.” “She lets you have a piece whenever you want Jon, no wonder you don’t fuck’in date” “Ya, now I know why you ignore that girl from the mailroom that’s been throwing herself at you Jon.” “That’s a hot outfit Kathi’s wearing Jon, she actually showed up at the office wearing that.” “And you really fucked her in the office?”

She wasn’t really paying attention to what they were saying until she heard her Uncle Paul say something about a “towel snapping contest”. That caught her attention and she looked up to see the guys unclipping their golf towels from their bags. She flinched involuntarily when her uncles warmed up on the closet door. The towels snapping against the wood sounded like gunshots echoing through room. Kathi remembered back to the time she had been snapped by a boy at the school pool and she remembered it hurt like hell. And that kid didn’t even do it right, from the sounds of it dad’s friends were experts. Kathi’s tears started flowing again while she listened to the loud cracks and she pleaded with her father not to let this happen.

“Noooo daaaddieee, pleeeeze daddy don’t dooo thissss”, Kathi begged tearfully as she watched her father walk toward her. “God daddy noooo, please noooo, don’t do this daddieee, don’t let them doooo it.”

BANG!!! “OOOOWWWWWWW”, Kathi screamed as her body jerked against the restraints.

Her father’s first snap had been perfect, hitting her dead center on one of her tanned, soft skinned cheeks. The pain rocketed through Kathi from the point of contact until it engulfed her body completely.

BANG!!! SNAP!!! BANG!!! The gunshot like sounds reverberated of the walls of the room. “EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW”, longer and louder Kathi’s scream not only echoed off the walls of the room, but through the entire house. The other three guys of her fathers golfing foursome scored equally accurate and painful hits against her exposed behind. Even after the hitting was done Kathi continued to struggle against the tethers that held her down, writhing in the pain that seared through her skin and remained burned into her brain.

The staccato cracks of the second round of snapping rang though the room as loud as thunder claps. Kathi’s screams followed the snaps immediately drowned out the guys as they congratulated themselves on another perfect round of hits. She howled like a banshee until she buried her face into the bedding, biting into it to stifle her cries. Through the fog of the pain she heard voices, but couldn’t make out the words until she heard her Uncle Paul say, “Jesus... Look at those red marks”. And her godfather says, “She’s a real screamer Jon”, and then her Uncle Dave says, “Ya, that had to really hurt, especially on top of the spanking”.

Kathi steeled herself for the next round of attacks on her tender, painful bottom, but mercifully they never came. Kathi liked a good spanking, but this was over the top. She was surprised at her father for doing this; the golf gloves were kind of a turn on, but the towels... Well the towels weren’t. By the time the cloud cleared from her pain addled brain she heard the guys arguing over something that happened in the baseball game and passing out another round of brewski’s. The rest of their conversation was equally mindless until she heard...

“So we all get to fuck her”, Kathi’s Uncle Paul said.

“Sure. I’ve already had my turn, you guys feel free.” she heard her father answer.

“Hey Paul, let’s do Kathi the same way we used to do Deena”, her Uncle Dave said.

“Okay with you Jon?” Paul said.

“Hey. Knock yourselves out guys”, Kathi’s father answered.

Peaking back over her shoulder Kathi saw her uncles walking toward her. Uncle Dave said, “Who gets the pussy end first?”

Uncle Paul reached into his pocket, held out his hand and said “odd or even.”

“Odd”, said Uncle Dave. Uncle Paul opened his hand to reveal two golf tees. “Even, the pussy’s mine” said Uncle Paul.

“Well from the look of it Jon’s already been there”, Dave said to Paul, “so it isn’t like your actually getting to go first”.

Kathi watched as her Uncle Dave climbed onto the bed and kneeled between her outstretched arms. He pushed his pants down displaying his meat to Kathi and then moved closer to her so it was hanging right in her face. Then suddenly Kathi felt a hand between her legs and looked back to see her Uncle Paul with his stiffening cock in one hand and his other hand between her legs. Something touched Kathi’s ear, she turned her head instinctively and her Uncle Dave was rubbing his prick against her face.

“Wake up Kathi”, she heard her father call from across the room, “I think he wants you to suck it.”

Kathi took the tip of her Uncle Dave’s meat into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it as Uncle Paul started fingering her pussy.

“Jeeeez!!!” her Uncle Dave called out as Kathi wrapped her tongue around his dangling prick. “This is great, you guys should feel this, she has a stud in her tongue”.

Kathi sucked and pulled more of her uncle into her mouth. She tried willing herself not to get wet, but the feeling of a cock in her mouth, fingers in her pussy and the thought that she was doing what her mother had done when she was younger was just too much. She tried to resist, but she was getting turned on. Kathi wondered if her father was getting turned on by watching this in the same way that she got turned on by watching her parents on tape.

Kathi felt her Uncle Dave put his hands on the sides of her head so he could push now erect cockmeat deeper into her mouth at the same time as she felt the head of her Uncle Paul’s erection push its way between the wet lips of her pussy and into her tight insides. Kathi was getting wetter with each passing second, she was getting pumped at both ends of her body and she could tell by the grunting coming from her uncles that they were both really enjoying using their teenage niece like she was a cheap street hooker.

Both of Kathi’s uncles were pumping with more powerful thrusts as they each succumbed to the pleasure they were getting from their sisters daughter. The memory of their sister Deena multiplied the gratification that Kathi’s uncles were getting as they satisfied their desire with the body of their niece.

Kathi wasn’t really sucking her Uncle Dave’s cock anymore because he was holding on to her head and fucking her sloppy spit filled mouth just about as hard as her Uncle Paul was fucking her tight wet cunt. Kathi was supporting herself on her elbows to keep her Uncle Dave from holding her up by her head while he was fucking her face. Jon watched as his daughters dangling tits swung forward and back as her uncles banged her from both ends.

“Look at those knockers swing”, Bryan said to Jon, he was also watching his god daughters tits swinging and his cock was already hard as he anticipated his turn to make them flop around when he got to screw his best friend’s daughter.

Kathi’s moans and groans were muffled because her mouth was full of her uncles cock, but even if it hadn’t been they would have been drowned out anyway by the sounds coming from her two uncles as they grunted, gasped and panted their way to cumming into both ends of Kathi at the same time. She felt her Uncle Dave’s first shot of hot salty cum hit the back of her throat just seconds before she felt her Uncle Paul’s spewing load fill her pussy. They continued to pump Kathi at both ends until they fully spent and then they traded ends.

Kathi saw the deflating tool of her Uncle Paul hanging before her with the last of his seed dripping from the end of it and she felt her Uncle Dave take Paul’s place between her legs. Kathi felt Uncle Dave stuffing his dwindling hard-on between the sloppy lips of her pussy. He wasn’t hard so he ground himself into her crotch to force his flagging cock into Kathi’s cum filled hole. The grinding paid off because it wasn’t long before she could feel his meat growing inside her.

At the other end cum was already dripping from Kathi’s chin when she opened her mouth to suck on Uncle Paul’s sagging, pussy juice coated prick. She tasted herself on him, but just barely because her pussy had been filled with her fathers cum and her uncles cum plus the taste of the leftover jizz from her other uncles load lingered in her mouth. Just like the spongy meat in her pussy was getting harder, the cock in her mouth got harder as she sucked on it. It wasn’t long before Kathi was getting double pounded again and her father and godfather got to watch her tits swing some more. It took a good bit longer this time, but eventually both of Kathi’s uncles were blowing juice into their niece again. It was a testament to how hot Kathi was that she got the two guys to cum again so soon.

Kathi’s loving uncles left her sprawled on the bed with cum running from her mouth and her pussy. They zipped up as they headed for the bar to quench their thirst now that there incestuous desire had been quenched. “Your turn Bryan”, she heard her father say and out of the corner of her eye she saw her godfather taking his place behind her. His rod was swollen and bulging from watching Kathi get fucked at both ends. Kathi felt him slapping his hard cock against her tender spanked and towel snapped ass cheek. It was like he was knocking at her door, like he expected her to invite him in.

Her godfather guided the head of his iron prick between Kathi’s dripping lips and to the opening of her sloppy hole. He slid easily into Kathi’s flooded cunt, the squishing sounds of his entry into her prostrated body could be heard all the way across the room and the other guys were making fun of the fact that Bryan was going last. “Did he want boots incase it got to deep over there”, they mocked. Kathi felt her godfathers hands roam under her body and cup her breasts as his pelvis slapped against her tender ass. The other guys cum gushed out of Kathi every time her godfather drove his, cum drenched virile erection into her overflowing hole.

In no time at all Kathi’s godfather was squirting his own sticky wet load into her already flooded pussy. He was crushing her tits in his hands while his body spasmed and shook and his cock pumped cum into her. All the time he spent watching the two uncles fucking Kathi had excited him so much that in less than 10 strokes he was finished, he pulled himself out of Kathi’s overflowing pussy and headed for the bar for another beer.

Kathi lay over the end of her father’s bed, whimpering with cum from four men running down the insides of her legs. Her sexy black stockings were being stained with the sticky white fluid that soaked into them. For their part the guys finished watching the ball game and then after they flipped the TV to sports center Jon’s three friends each took another turn with Kathi. Her godfather got to go first this time and lasted a lot longer than this time than he did the first time he fucked his goddaughter. Kathi did nothing; she just lay there feeling his hands on her breasts and his cock in her pussy. She barely made a sound as her godfather rammed himself into her again and again. Not that it mattered, but Kathi was certain that he enjoyed her and was more grateful for the chance to screw her than either of the two uncles had been.

Kathi’s godfather spent himself in her again and was then followed by her two uncles taking their final turns at Kathi, she again just lay there and let herself be fucked, whimpering quietly to herself as she continued to be used. Neither of her uncles touched her except to grab her hips so they could pound her harder. Even though she had been soaked with men’s cum for nearly the entire afternoon Kathi’s pussy was raw and sore and the flesh of her crotch ached from the pummeling's she had endured. She watched the men that used her leave the room escorted by her father. She wasn’t sure how much additional time passed before her father returned, but when he did he just stood behind her looking at her, watching the cum run down her thighs.

“Have fun today baby?” her father asked.

“No”, Kathi whimpered in a barely audible voice, “why daddy... why” she asked. Jon never answered his daughter; instead he just started striping off his clothes as Kathi peered back at him. When he was naked Kathi saw that he was standing behind her with the hugest hard-on that she had ever seen.

“No daddy please, I’m so sore daddy, not again please”, Kathi started to cry hoping to get some sympathy from her father.

“I know your sore baby that’s why I’m going to use your other hole”, Jon told his daughter.

Kathi just groaned, not wanting to think about her father’s mammoth hunk of meat trying to fit in her tiny ass.

Jon scooped his fingers through is daughters draining pussy and then held her ass cheeks apart with the fingers of his other hand. The only white skin on Kathi’s body was there deep between her tanned but abused cheeks. A line of white skin the sun never reached and right there on that line was Kathi’s tiny, puckering hole. Jon smeared the cum soup from his fingers over the hole to lubricate it. He then slipped his monstrous cock into the sloppy gash between her bruised pussy lips to give it a good coating of lubrication.

When he bent over his daughters body Jon caught a whiff of Kathi’s perfume. He recognized it as his favorite; she must have put it on just for him. Too bad he thought because the overwhelming scent in the air right now was that of male cum, it was drowning out the sweet fragrance of his daughter’s perfume.

“Daddy no... You’re too big, it will hurt too much”, Kathi said knowing it was a useless effort.

Jon smiled to himself at his daughters claim that he was too big; ignoring her he placed the head of his dick against Kathi’s tightly clenched portal. He started to press, applying pressure and more pressure, trying to use his weight to force himself into his daughter.

“Pah pah pah-leeze daddy don’t”, Jon heard from his simpering daughter .

Her words went unheeded as Jon pushed his meat harder against Kathi’s unyielding ass.

“GOD DADDY it hurts, pleeeze stop daddieeeee”, Kathi cried out.

“Relax baby and just let me slide it in”, Jon told his daughter. He didn’t know if Kathi relaxed or not but suddenly the bulbous head of his hard dick popped through the opening to her tight ass.

Kathi felt her tiny tight hole tenaciously resisting the force of her father’s hard rod of flesh. She tried to relax, but her whole body tensed in an attempt to ward off the invading presence pressing against her ass, but at last with a deep breath she managed to relax up just enough to let the head of her fathers raging hard-on push through her clinched hole and into her hot tight ass.

“OOOOWWWWWW DAAAADIEEEEE”, Kathi wailed as her little hole was forced to admit her fathers hulking hunk of meat.

Kathi was hurting bad as she was being pried open by her father, the pain was vicious, but the pleasure was equally vicious. Kathi continued to call out that her father was hurting her and that he was too big, but in spite of her protestations Kathi endured the painful pleasure of her father’s big meaty cock passing through and spreading her tiny tight hole. Jon continued to press and he filled his daughter’s ass with his meat pole while Kathi let out a long, long groan. Jon’s entry into his daughter was expanding her insides, forcing her apart and causing the hot walls of her ass to grip his hard rod.

Kathi’s insides felt red hot as her father pushed deeper and deeper inside her until she felt his balls touch her cheeks. Kathi just continued to moan and groan the words, “daddy you’re so big”, while he held himself all the way inside her.

Kathi’s long languishing moans reverted to cries of pain when her father started pumping her tight ass.

“Ohhh Daaaddieee don’t”, Kathi called out as he pulled his meat back out of her.

“Staaaaa pah, daddieee, don’t... stop”, Kathi cried out as her father rammed his fat meat back into his daughters hot tight ass. The frictions of Kathi’s insides against his meat made Jon think that she was on fire inside.

“OW... OW... OW... OW...”, Kathi yelled over and over as her father pumped her ass again and again with his brutish erection. Kathi let out a final long yowl when Jon buried himself up to the hilt in his daughters ass, pressing his swollen balls against her tender cheeks. Kathi’s loud bawling transitioned to a rolling groan as she felt her father shooting his boiling wet load deep inside her body. Kathi felt the gobs of cum squirting into her from her father’s twitching hard cock as he kept pressing himself against her so he was shooting his seed deep into her. When the final drop of her fathers cum dripped from his quivering shaft of meat Jon lowered his body, pressing his chest against her back so he could whisper to her....

The clanging and clacking of the garage door opener lifting the door woke Kathi from her fitful sleep. Momentarily confused she looked around the room and saw the screen of snow on the TV signifying the tape she was watching had run out. Quickly she gathered herself, she returned the tape to its hiding place and took her place on her fathers bed as she heard her father entering the house.