The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, you're happy to see me," she squealed. She turned me around and pushed me backwards onto the bed, pulling off my shoes and socks, then my pants. Turning her back towards me, she impaled herself on my erection and began riding up and down.

"This is called reverse cowgirl style," she said, "Do you like it?" She began to slide up and down on my shaft, and it was plain from her grunts of pleasure it was hitting her g-spot. All I had to do was sit back and watch the view, which was quite enjoyable. It wasn't long before I felt her shiver and shake as her climax approached, then she went stiff as a board when it hit. My balls were still drained from fucking Toni, so I wasn't even close to an orgasm yet.

I could feel the sweat dripping off of her tits onto my legs as her breathing began to return to normal. My angel had given herself a real workout. She asked "James, are you still there?"

"Yes, darling, just enjoying the view!" I began to gently massage those wonderful ass cheeks. She slipped off my cock and we repositioned ourselves so she was lying in my arms. "You didn't, you know..."

I hugged her. "We're not always going to cum at the same time, sweetie," I assured her. "Believe me though, it was a joy to watch you. I haven't been getting much sleep this week, so I'm not at my best." I avoided mentioning Toni had just drained me like an oil change. My softening cock was testament to that. "Let's just lay together and talk for a bit."

"Okay," she said, snuggling in. "Can I, um, ask you some stuff?"

"Sure baby, anything."

Her fingers traced some scratch marks that Toni had left on my shoulders this afternoon. "What's Toni like in bed? Does she kiss your thingie?"

"If you mean my cock, yes, sweetheart. She kisses my cock and my balls, and takes me fairly deep in her throat. My Momma is a vibrant person, very passionate about everything in her life. Once she has her mind set on something, she's tenacious. Kind of like you. She's that way in bed, too. Her passion can be...I searched my vocabulary the right word...relentless." Now THAT was the truth.

She blushed a little as she continued. "The other night when you kissed my poopie hole it felt really good - do you do that to her? And does she let you, ummm, put your thingie in there? I was reading a sex manual for newlyweds and it said sometimes married people do that along with regular sex. I'd think it would hurt."

I hugged her and kissed those soft lips. "I'm glad I made your poopie hole feel good. We're just starting to explore each other's bodies, so I promise I'll make it feel good again. There's no rush, anal sex takes time to get used to for a woman."

"But what about her poopie hole? Do you kiss it? Do you put your thingie, I mean, cock in it?" Her hand was stroking me softly now, and talking about ass-fucking Toni was making it hard again.

"Yes, I've put my cock in her ass. But I've never kissed it. I'll only do that for you." Her stroking continued, and I felt something deep in my balls catch fire.

"I'm glad," she said. "I want there to be something special for only us. Do you want me to kiss yours?" My hardness was returning with a vengeance.

"Yes, but I'd want to take a shower first, so it will be clean for you."

"What about your cock? You want me to take it in my mouth?" Her stroking was having the desired effect and I wanted her now. Right now.

"Yes," I whispered. She bent down and kissed it, not quite sure what to do. "Open your mouth and put your lips around it." She did, tentatively taking the head in. "Rub your tongue around it." Slowly she began to do this, moving her head up and down just a little. My cock was getting impatient, and I thrust my hips a little bit to encourage her. When it hit the back of her throat her gag reflex kicked in, and she had to stop.

"I'm sorry, James, I've never done this before," she said in an apologetic little voice.

I kissed her gently. "It's OK, baby, you'll learn. You can get a dildo or something and practice. Let's go get in the shower." I thought to myself that her not knowing how to suck cock meant she really was as innocent as she claimed. She was no whore. Unlike Toni, who was an excellent cocksucker...

We got in the shower, and I made extra sure her tits were soaped up and extra clean; then I bent down and gave the same treatment to her little rosebud. Kneeling behind her, I spread her cheeks and this time, it was more than a kiss. I went to work with my tongue.

After a few minutes it was Katie's turn; she washed my cock and balls, and very gently made sure my asshole was clean. Spreading my cheeks, she kissed it gently, then ran her tongue around it before finally plunging in. She may have been a novice cocksucker, but my fiancée was a natural at pleasuring my asshole.

I couldn't wait anymore. I turned off the water, then wrapped her in a towel and carried her to the bed. This time I fucked her doggy style, and getting my little finger super wet from her juices, I slipped it onto her ass as fucked her. After a few minutes of this she shrieked and came like a freight train. Feeling her pussy climaxing on my cock was enough to send me over the edge, and I shot my light load in her.

We collapsed in a heap, breathing heavily. "I think I'm going to really like you in my poopie hole," she declared happily.

We lay there in blissful silence. I was truly happy with my innocent angel. It made me feel special, being the one helping her explore her body, to experience her sexuality for the first time. Of course, knowing she was crazy about me also helped.

After a while I heard her whisper, "James, can we talk some more?"

"Sure my angel, what is it?" She pushed up from her snuggly place in my chest and looked me in the eyes. I was distracted for a moment by her massive beautiful tits hanging down, but I forced myself to focus on what she was saying.

"If I end up losing the challenge and get pregnant, what will become of our baby? I don't believe in abortion, and I don't want to give it up for adoption. It will be our baby, yours AND mine. Will it ever know you, or will we both end up abandoned?" Her eyes started brimming with tears.

I'd given this a lot of thought since the challenge started. "Katie, I will never abandon our child. It's your body and I'll support any decision you make, but one way or another I'll make sure that baby will be healthy and happy. Remember, my daddy walked out when my sister and I were three years old and left Momma alone; I really never knew him but I've hated and despised him ever since. I don't want you to suffer through what my Momma went through. I want you to be happy."

Suddenly an emotional dam burst in Katie, and she began sobbing. "I'm so worried and scared, James. I love you so much and want to marry you, to have a family with you. I don't want to end up alone with a fatherless baby." My heart practically burst, and I wrapped her in my arms again.

Her tears resulted in my usual reaction - I turned her teary face towards mine and kissed her deeply and passionately, and I felt her lips and tongue surrender to mine. I was as hard as a steel girder, horny as a sailor too long at sea. I pushed her on her back, forcefully spread her legs and took her. Her hungry pussy desperately swallowed my cock whole, clinging to it and not wanting to let it go.

We fucked like beasts, no words, just grunting and moaning. The scratches that Toni left on my body during fucking were now joined by scratches from Katie. We climaxed together, our mutual cries of passion filling the air. I started to worry if we kept at it like this every night, the neighbors might start to complain.

Midnight was approaching. I didn't want to leave Katie. I wanted to wake up with her, kiss her, suck her nipples, fuck her, maybe play with her 'poopie hole' again. Then it occurred to me - I didn't have to. Momma's own rules - she had said two six and a half-hour shifts per day, "unless his royal highness wants to stay longer." Her exact words.

I sat up in bed. "I don't want you to go," Katie mumbled sleepily, wrapping her arms around my waist. I could feel her wonderful tits rubbing against my thigh. My cock wanted to get hard again, but it was tapped out for the night.

"I'm not leaving you," I said. Her eyes suddenly opened wide. "I just need to make a phone call." I leaned down and kissed her lips gently, then told her "I want to wake up in your arms in the morning." She smiled the biggest happiest smile I had ever seen.

I got up, closing the door behind me, and went into the living room where I called Toni. She picked up right away. "James? Has there been an accident? Are you OK?" For a moment it was my loving worried Momma on the other end, not my slut. I changed that immediately.

"Take off whatever you're wearing. I want you naked."

"Yes, James." I heard a rustle of clothes hit the floor.

"Good. Now listen to me. I'm staying all night with Katie, you understand?"

There was no sound except breathing for a moment, then her reply, "Yes, James."

"Right now I want you to touch your pussy for me. Rub it. Is it wet?"

She groaned slightly. "Yes, James, very wet."

"Now tell me what you are."

"I'm your slut."

"Who owns your body?"

"You do James. All of it. My mouth, my pussy, my asshole." I could hear her breathing getting heavier.

"Imagine me in every hole, fucking you like a whore. Rub those lips and that clit."

"Oooooh, yesss, I'm your whore James. Only yours."

"Think about me eating your pussy. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, James, I'd love that!"

"I want you to cum for me now, slut. If you can do that, then tomorrow I'll eat your pussy until it's raw."

"Uh, uh, uh!" she grunted, "Oh James, oh James, I'm thinking of you eating my pussy, I'm cummmmming! Aggggggggh!!"

I listened as her orgasm passed and her breathing returned to normal. "You're my good little slut, Toni, tomorrow you'll get your reward." I hung up. My cock was hard again. As I got up, the door was open and Katie was standing there.

I didn't know whether to be angry or pleased at her eavesdropping. "James," she said, "Will you eat my pussy too?" I decided I was pleased. We went back to bed, and by the time I was done her pussy lips were throbbing and she was crying again, this time from with pleasure. And you know what effect tears have on me...

Afterwards as we were falling asleep a question occurred to me. "Katie, angel, where did you get a sex manual? You didn't spend more money, did you?"

She lifted her face up, so sleepy she could barely keep her eyes open now. "Oh, no, darling. Your sister Jennifer stopped by and dropped it off. We had such a nice chat. She loves you so much, she wanted to make sure I'd make you happy in bed when we get married. I adore her, she's so sweet."

"I don't think you have anything to worry about in that regard, my angel," I told her. I leaned down and kissed her goodnight. She was fully asleep before her head hit the pillow.

Jennifer again. I began to see a pattern forming. I confided in Jennifer about my engagement, then at dinner Toni seemed to have already known about it because she came up with this challenge. Jennifer had lunch with me and mentioned Duane, then I go by Toni's and he just happens to be there fucking her. Now I find out Jennifer is giving my fiancée sex manuals and having chats with her. "Curiouser and curiouser!" to quote Lewis Carroll...

12