The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Police! Anyone up here?" I called again. I was feeling pretty good about my acting. I got to the top of the stairs pushed open the door to the master bedroom. It swung open, and saw Toni lying on the bed, illuminated by a low-wattage lamp by the nightstand.

She was laying on her back, naked, the gold rings in her nipples reflecting tiny bits of light. Her wrists were tied together, and then tied to a crossmember on the metal tube framed headboard. There was a pillowcase over her head, and from the muffled cries underneath it sounded like she was gagged. Each ankle was tied by ropes to the corner posts of the footboard, holding her legs open. There was a pillow under her ass, elevating her pussy to maximize exposure. Delicious!

I reached down and felt her pussy. It was very wet. She struggled uselessly against her bonds, shaking her head no. Although I knew it was a game, I liked her struggling. I took off my clothes and climbed onto the bed, positioning myself between her legs. I lowered my face to her pussy, and tasted. Behind the gag she squealed, then began to moan. As her excitement began to build, I stopped. She made a disappointed moan, thrusting her pussy upwards as if asking for more.

"You've been a very naughty slut, Toni," I said as I untied her left ankle and brought it around and tied it to the right corner post. I then untied her right ankle and turned her over so she was on her stomach, and re-tied it to the left corner post. Her asshole and pussy were now both perfectly elevated and exposed. I thought to myself she must be losing weight, her ass cheeks looked smaller. "It's time to pay for your today's little escapade with Duane." I picked up a hairbrush from the nightstand and began to spank her.

She squealed, struggled and cried out beneath the gag as I gave her twenty strokes, alternating between left and right ass cheeks. I could hear her quietly sobbing under the pillowcase, and my cock was now rock hard. Positioning myself above her, I sank my cock into her sopping pussy and fucked her hard.

Her pleasure was not my concern. Tonight, she was MY whore and she needed to be reminded of who she belonged to! As hard as I was pumping, it didn't take long for me to shoot my load into her. I wasn't done yet, however.

Grabbing some lube from the nightstand drawer, I rubbed my softening cock into a semi-hard state and positioned it at her pink rosebud. She began to shake her head no, but since I'd already fucked her tiny shithole I ignored her protestations and began to press against her sweet little orifice. Inside the pillowcase she was shrieking, she was really struggling against her bonds, it was great acting. It made me even harder and hornier. I wondered if she'd been doing anal kegel exercises, her little hole had become really tight.

Finally I was able to get my cock all the way in and began to slide in and out, slow and easy. Her shrieks had given way to cries and moans, and she had stopped struggling. I had come so fast and hard the first time I was able to last a really long time in her ass this go-round. I increased my thrusting as I got close, really jamming it into her ass; she was grunting now with each thrust.

Finally I let my light load go, coating her rectum walls. Relaxing, I pulled out of her and looked closely at my handiwork. There was lots of cum oozing out of her pussy, and a little seeping out of her little pink pleasure button. I kissed each red asscheek, then got up and got dressed.

"Don't worry, ma'am," I said, "We'll send by someone to cut you free in the morning." I then planted a kiss in the approximate location of her face under the pillowcase. As I stood up I caught the light scent of peppermint from the pillowcase. I thought to myself Toni must have switched to a scented fabric softener or something.

Thursday, 11:30pm

I swung by home to take a shower, then drove to Katie's. She was barefoot and wearing a pretty little button-down sundress. It was plain there was no bra on underneath. As we kissed hello I ran my hands up under the skirt and confirmed she was wearing no panties either.

"Oh, darling, I've missed you so much," she exclaimed. I gently squeezed her perfect ass cheeks, and pressed my crotch against hers. I debated if I should fuck her first and then confront her about her finances, but I decided the direct approach was best.

Taking her shoulders I held her away from me so I could look her in the eyes, "Baby, we have to talk," I said. A concerned look crossed her face.

"What is it, sweetie?" By the worried look on her face I could tell she was expecting some kind of bad news, like maybe she had lost the challenge.

"I know it's going to sound bad, but with so much at stake I'm sure you'll understand." She stepped into me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

She seemed to suddenly be regaining her composure "I love you sweetie,"; she cooed, looking up at me and smiling, "I'm sure whatever it is we can work it out."

I took a deep breath to build up my nerve. "Please don't hate me, but I stopped in today while you were at work and was looking at your computer. I opened up your on-line credit card statement. On Monday you showed me a cut-up credit card, yet on Tuesday I saw charges of around for $700 at the mall. That's the same day we met at the Grand Marquis Hotel Lounge and you were wearing an outfit you said my sister loaned you."

She pulled back from me, and the look on her face now reminded me of an ominous dark cloud just before a massive storm breaks loose. I think she stopped breathing for a minute.

"Katie, when we started going out, I jumped in emotionally with both feet, trusting you without question. Not for a minute did I ever think you'd lie to me. But you did. It may look like a small thing, but it's not. What else have you lied to me about? How can I trust you again?"

That's when the storm broke, and with it came the lightning. My sweet, tiny, beautiful little angel exploded. Screaming "YOU BASTARD!" she hauled off and slapped me. This was no love pat, this was a slap that made me see stars. She began screaming at the top of her lungs. "YOU FUCKING SNOOP! YOU SPY ON ME AND THEN TALK TO ME ABOUT TRUST? I HATE YOU! GIVE ME YOUR KEY BACK AND GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!" I handed her the key, and she pushed me out the door, still screaming, "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU OR YOUR STUPID FUCKING FAMILY AGAIN, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She slammed the door behind me.

Friday June 3rd, 10:00am

Since Katie had thrown me out, at least I was able to go home and get a decent night's sleep. The next morning I felt pretty good, physically. Emotionally, I was a wreck. The girl I wanted to marry had lied to me and thrown me out. My mother was supposed to be my exclusive fuck-toy, but for some reason kept seeing this Duane guy. Could things ever go back to normal, and what was normal anymore? Did it mean moving back in with Toni? Also, there were a lot of unanswered questions about Jennifer.

While I was assembling a new bike to put out on the showroom floor, Roger came in and sat down at his desk doing some paperwork. "Hey, Roger," I said to him, "What do you know about this guy Duane that my mom's been seeing?"

"Duane Rose? I know Duane. He's a really nice guy, wouldn't harm a fly. You'd never know that he flew helicopter combat missions in Vietnam."

I stopped my work for a second, stunned. "Wait. Duane was in Vietnam? He's old enough, but Duane a combat pilot? I would have never guessed."

Roger leaned back in his chair and lit his pipe, then continued, "Duane and I were in Vietnam at the same time, right at the end of the war. You know the picture of the helicopter evacuating people off the roof of the American embassy in Saigon, April 29, 1975? I'll never forget that date. I was one of the last Marine guards to leave the American embassy." He stopped for a minute as if reliving that day.

Finally my boss continued. "Duane was a combat helicopter pilot. He flew a ton of combat missions, but his final mission was to evacuate people from Saigon before the NVA moved in. He was in the air 17 hours straight, no rest, just shuttling back and forth between the embassy rooftop and the aircraft carriers. At day's end, the war was finally over." Roger looked up at the ceiling, lost in his memories for a moment.

"When Duane was discharged he threw away his medals and never talked about the war again. But I haven't forgotten; I'll always be grateful to him for evacuating my jarhead ass from that rooftop." I was stunned. Based mostly on that stupid ponytail and my own jealousy, I had totally misjudged Duane. I'd have to make it right with him after I got my women problems sorted out.

Friday June 3rd, 3:30pm

For the first time in a week I had a super productive day. I had finished all the new bike prep and the other repairs that needed to be done. I was cleaning up the shop to go home, when I heard Katie's voice on the other side of the wall in the restroom of DreamKleen. She sounded very upset, almost crying. Morbid curiosity got the better of me, and I pulled a crate up next to the wall and stepped up, peeling the poster back so I could hear what my now-ex girlfriend was up to. Through the grate I could see she was on her cellphone. I sighed inwardly. So near to my love, and yet so far.

"Omigod, Tiffany, I totally fucked things up" she was saying. "I lied to James about my credit cards and he found out. I guess he's not as dumb as he seems, huh? He was a prick for snooping, but instead of trying to smooth it out with him, I blew up and threw him out. What should I do? He was so in love with me, and I know I could have gotten him to propose, especially if I lied and told him I was pregnant. He would never walk out on me, like his dad did to his mom. As much as we've been fucking, he'd totally believe I was knocked up!" She paused, listening to whatever Tiffany was saying.

"Hey, maybe that's an idea. You can go in to the shop acting all innocent and stuff and then talk about me, and tell him how sorry I am and how much I want him back." She listened to Tiffany's response.

"Oh, you know what? Even better, tell James I miss him but my ex-boyfriend Brad asked me out, and I don't know what to do because I want James back instead. That'll be perfect! He gets like crazy jealous, so that will bring him back to me in no time. Give him your key to my apartment, act like you really shouldn't but you're such a good friend you want to see me happy again. Perfect! Text me as soon as you can! Bye, Tiff!"

I stepped off the crate, not bothering to out the poster back up. Holy shit! Not only did my pious and innocent little sweetheart turn out to be a slutty gold-digger, but a manipulative little she-witch as well. I had to hand it to her, using her best friend as a henchman to help her carry out her plans was impressive.

I now saw Katie for who she really was. Initially, I had thought she was a sweet and innocent girl who was no match for Toni. It was part of what attracted me to her so much, and I had fallen hard for it! Now I realized I had been the chips on the table in a high-stakes game between two professionals all along.

Friday June 3rd, 4:30pm

Things were slow, Roger was out running errands, and so I decided to close up shop early. I had changed out of my coveralls and back into my jeans and a t-shirt and was I was in the shop area cleaning up when I heard the bell announcing a customer in the showroom. I went out to wait on them.

Not unexpectedly, it was Tiffany. I had to give the girl credit; she had wasted no time, although her look had changed significantly since I saw her a few months back.

At 6'2", Tiffany had been a star player on the girl's high school volleyball team. She had even gotten a scholarship from a university team after graduation, but something went sideways in her life and she'd dropped out. She was still tall, but she now had a Goth/bride of Dracula kind of look - pale foundation on her face, with lots of eyeshadow and eyeliner and dark blue lipstick.

Her formerly long brown hair was now a dyed black and cut in a short bob with one side of her head shaved. She wore a long black duster coat a wide belt and spikes at the waist, and black leather boots. Rounding out her Goth ensemble were black leather fingerless gloves and a spiked dog collar around her neck, with multiple studs in her left ear and a long gray dangly earring that ended in a hangman's noose.

"Hello, Tiffany," I said, "Judging from the way you're dressed, I'm guessing you're not here for a bicycle."

She stepped up close to me, and the way she moved reminded me of a tigress stalking her prey. Her bizarre appearance was surprisingly stimulating, and I caught a light scent of tangy perfume, a combination that made my cock stir to attention.

"I heard you and Katie broke up," she said, in a seductive growl, "so I stopped by to see if I could...help."

"Let's go in the back where we can talk privately," I told her. I put the closed sign in the window and locked the door. Leading her by the hand, I took her back into the shop area.

As soon as the door swung shut behind us, she grabbed me and kissed me, a full-on kiss with her tongue chasing mine. I had no choice but to return the sentiment, my cock now standing at full attention, ready for action. It was weird kissing her, since her boots made her about four inches taller than me. I had to kiss upwards, but I liked it. The stud in her tongue made for an interesting effect as well.

After a couple of minutes she stepped back a few inches, and undid her coat. Underneath she had nothing on. She'd used blue lipstick to color the nipples of her small breasts, and both were pierced with gold studs. She had some kind of winged snake demon tattooed on her abdomen, curled around so the fanged mouth was positioned just above her pussy. It looked like any cock that went in would get bitten off. She was scary and sexy at the same time.

"If you're here to talk me into getting back together with Katie, you're not making a convincing argument," I said.

Tiffany got down on her knees and quickly unzipped my jeans, freeing my cock. "Katie's a fucking cunt, and I don't give a two shits about her. It's you I care about. I've wanted you ever since you began dating Katie, but you were soooooo fucking in love with the stupid big-titted cow it was disgusting. Well, now I hope you can see what you've been missing, stud."

She put her mouth around my dick and began to suck, the tongue stud now raking across my glans. I leaned my head back in ecstasy, thinking Tiffany had gotten a scholarship in the wrong sport.

My dick was in heaven, but my rational mind was able to register an opinion, thinking Tiffany was just another ruthless woman manipulating me for her own benefit. I surprised myself by what I did next. I pushed her away, and none too gently, either.

"James! What the FUCK?" she screamed. Coincidentally, my cock was saying the exact same thing to my brain.

I pointed at the shop security camera, the red light glowing. "It's not me that's going to see what I've been missing, Tiffany," I told her. "You're going to get your skanky Goth ass out of here, and I'm going to download the footage of the last ten minutes and email it to Katie so she can see what SHE'S missing."

Tiffany jumped to her feet, her eyes blazing with anger, screaming "FUCK OFF, MOTHERFUCKER. I WOULD HAVE FUCKED YOU SO HARD THAT GOOGLE COULDN'T FIND YOUR DICK! YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ANYONE AS GOOD AS ME."

With that, she wrapped her leather jacket around herself and stormed out. There were tears of anger in her eyes, which of course made me even hornier, but I wasn't sorry to see her go. My cock, however, certainly was.

I downloaded Tiffany's performance from the security camera video and emailed it to Katie, along with a little message chiding her for having piss-poor judgment when it came to money, love, and best friends. Hitting the send button never tasted so sweet.

Locking up , I jumped into my hatchback. I was horny, pissed off, and confused. Thankfully, I was done for the week - Roger ran the retail business Saturday and Sunday but the shop part of the business was closed, and I was off. I really needed a break from all the women who'd been messing with my head this week - Toni and Katie and Jennifer and Tiffany...and even Claire.

I needed to find a place where I could really get my head straight and plan my next steps. That's when I thought of the one woman I knew who didn't have an agenda; I could just talk to her. I drove home and took a shower, then shaved and changed into a dress shirt and slacks, some comfortable loafers on my feet. Then I drove to the lounge at the Grand Marquis Hotel.

Friday June 3rd, 7:00pm

Renee Barnes, Roger's sort-of-girlfriend, was tending bar as usual when I walked in to the lounge. Maybe it was just because I was really horny, but she looked especially tasty tonight. She was wearing a tight low-cut yellow blouse that showed just enough of her B-cup cleavage to tease the eye. She also had on her usual butt-hugging tight jeans, with calf-high cowboy boots whose heels that made her about 6'2". Tonight her long salt-and-pepper hair was done up in twin braids.

"Hey there, sugar britches, good to see you," she drawled, with a smile as big as the Texas panhandle. "Where's that hot little gal that went home with you the other night? Did you give her the sausage and then give her the slip?"

I knew she was giving me some good-natured teasing, but I was fresh out of snappy patter. "Nope, Renee, just the opposite. She threw me over when I found out she'd lied to me about how much money she was spending. She was getting in way over her head, and when I asked her about it she went crazy, called me every name in the book, and threw me out." I suddenly felt despondent as the pain of Katie's loss washed over me, and I choked back a sob.

Renee shook her head, and slid a vodka and tonic in front of me. "Well, that IS a damn shame," she said sympathetically. "It was plain to see you were crazy for her." How she remembered vodka and tonic was my favorite I have no idea, but that's what made her a good bartender I guess.

I knocked my drink back in one gulp, and she had another set up before I put the glass down. I sipped at this one - three sips later it was gone, and I was working on my third. I could feel the alcohol starting to take effect, my body was relaxing and my senses were beginning to blur just a tiny bit.

"You wanna talk about it?" Renee asked. Leaving out all the sex parts, I told her the basics of how I wanted to marry Katie but Toni was opposed to it because Katie seemed like she was just looking for a free ride on the money train. I finished my drink, then added how Toni managed to get my sister Jen involved as well, and even got Jen's mother-in-law Claire to try to persuade me not to marry Katie. Then I gave more details about how when I looked at Katie's finances, everything blew up.

Another vodka and tonic came and went, or it might have been two. I was feeling slightly woozy, beginning to regret not eating any dinner before coming here. Renee poured me another. "james, it sounds like you were caught in the middle of a real Texas pussy-twister. No wonder you're confused." I grabbed a handful of peanuts to eat, as if that was going to counter the effects of the vodka on an empty stomach.

Renee leaned forward, and said in a low voice "I'm going to tell you something, James, and you need to listen closely, OK? It's important." I nodded my head, trying to focus on the gorgeous woman in front of me. I wanted to propose to her, but that may have been vodka-fueled thinking.

"Look me in the eye." I did, and they were beautiful blue pools that I wanted to go swimming in. Boy, Renee sure was pretty.