The 80/20 Solution Ch. 11-12

Story Info
The Realignment and New Lives, New Growth.
7.6k words
4.7
15.8k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,185 Followers

Chapter 11- The Realignment

Following that morning, things got busy in a hurry. Both houses were put on the market during the next week. Jim and Paula sorted through their things and made two piles; one a "go" pile, the other a "store" pile. Rod and Wendy did the same except Rod's go pile was very much smaller. They agreed to get one large storage room for everyone's store pile. They had a downsizing garage sale at Jay and Paula's house for the things that neither one wanted or needed. Jordan and Emily cleared out many things from their garages and storage areas and added to the sale. The garage sale was very successful and they only had a small load of things to take to the Salvation Army. It had been decided that everything in the sale was to go completely. None of the leftovers would go into storage.

Rod arranged for a leave of absence from his job and Jim and Paula turned in their termination notices. Jim and Paula wanted to leave for Boston in mid-August, so everyone worked hard to get their things taken care of. Nikki moved into Jordan's bedroom and Jay moved into Emily's. Rod spent half of his time at the coast selling his smaller boat and preparing the new larger boat for sea. Most of the time, Wendy was with him. When they were at home, they shared the guest bedroom at Jordan's and Nikki's place. Jim and Paula stayed with Emily and Jay in their guest bedroom. Fortunately, Jay and Paula's house sold in two weeks and closed on the 15th of August. Since it was in such good shape, they got a good price on it and each of them got a nice nest egg to save or work with. Jim and Nikki's house had several offers but the process was more tedious and slower but they expected the sale to be complete by the first week in September.

Emily had kept in touch with Sandra during all of these changes. Sandra's life was changing also. Her husband had decided to divorce her so he could marry his now pregnant work partner. The relationship with her "prospective" boy friend didn't materialize when in early-August he told her he was gay. Emily had introduced Sandra to Jay, Jordan, and Nikki when they all had dinner together on one of their July weekends. Everyone quickly liked Sandra and enjoyed her company as she enjoyed theirs. After the fateful weekend, she called Sandra and asked her to meet Jay and her for dinner. At that dinner, she explained the complex relationship that they had lived and about the changes that were taking place. It took Sandra awhile to sort it all out, but she seemed comfortable with both the old and the new arrangement. She started coming over and helping with whatever she could. She and Nikki also developed a close relationship.

Finally, the middle of August arrived and everyone including Sandra attended the going away party for Jim and Paula who were leaving early the next morning. There were only a few things left incomplete and Jay and Nikki could take their time to get those done. During the party which was held at Jordan and Nikki's on Thursday night, Emily asked Jay to step outside with her for awhile. They went into the back yard and sat on one of the garden benches.

"Jay, my love, time is getting close for this next phase to be fully implemented. How are feeling and what are you thinking?"

"Besides physically exhausted, I am fully at peace. I am at peace with Paula and Jim and I am at peace about you. In fact, I am already feeling like I am an integral a part of your everyday life, not just your every-other-week life. I love waking up with you every morning and having coffee with you. I thought that it might be awkward making love with you with Paula there in the house, but that didn't happen. In short I couldn't be happier. By the way, I got my bonus for that stressful project I had. It was over $100,000. I am giving Paula about half of it. I'm reserving some for taxes and stuff. I wanted to tell you earlier but everything has been so hectic. I am going to give her the check tonight as a going away gift."

"That is so special. I am so proud of you. I have loved sharing part of our time together but I am positively tingling all over at the thought over having full time with you. But I have something to ask of you and I'm not sure how you are going to react. But I trust you to listen and consider what I am asking and it is a lot. I told you once that I would tell you my dream some day. Well today is the day. For some reason, and I don't know what that reason is, I have had this dream to have someone to take care of and someone to share with. I think that most women look for both of these things in one man and it is very elusive. I had Rod to take care of and when you came into my life, I had my man to share with. At times I visualized living with Rod in one bedroom and you in another. I know that that was silly and impractical, but that was my fantasy. And now the man I care for is leaving me but I have the man I share with me." She paused.

"Let me guess. Now you need someone to care for and you have found someone you want to bring into your life."

"Are you upset with me?"

"Not a chance. Just don't ask me to use or punish you again. I never want to have to do that for any reason. Just tell me who he is and what you want to do."

"Well, it isn't a he; it is Sandra and I want to ask her to come live with us, at least for the next three months or until the next chapter reveals itself."

Jay paused for a minute thinking it over.

"With Rod and I, you slept with both of us and had sex with both of us. Do you want to have sex with Sandra as well?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

"No, I've never been attracted like that to another woman until I met Sandra. It confused me a lot until I realized that I didn't necessarily need two men to fill my needs. I could do that with a man and woman just as well. She is vulnerable just like Rod was when I met him. I feel the need to take care of her just like I felt that need with Rod. And sex would be part of it. I would have to learn how and I suspect that she would need time to get used to the idea too. Have I dumped all over your dreams yet?"

"No, you haven't at all. It is just taking awhile to get used to the idea."

"There is one more thing. I have you to share things with, everything. I would want to share Sandra with you too. I would want you to make love to her alone or with me there. I know that that is pushing the envelope a lot because I have no idea how receptive she would be or how you would feel about that. By the way, I never visualized sharing you and Rod together. This is a new thing."

"I need to go the bathroom. Let me think about it for a few minutes and I'll bring you back a glass of wine and we will talk some more. Is that OK?"

"Yes, I won't leave. I'll be right here." She sat and looked up at the stars. She was afraid to hope that this could or would happen but she felt comfortable that she wouldn't lose Jay which would almost certainly destroy her. She idly remembered their time together. It was almost perfect from day one until today. She hoped that things would continue like they were. When she looked at Jay every morning, she still felt a thrill run throughout her body. Then she heard Jay's footsteps returning to her as she knew they would.

"Sandra, sit next to Emily. We have something we want to talk to you about. Honey, here is your wine."

As she took her glass, she looked at Jay and he gave her a slight nod. She smiled.

"Sandra, Jay and I have been talking and we want you to move in with us. You don't have to make a decision today, but if you want to think about t, why don't you spend the weekend with us this weekend and see how you feel."

"You're kidding me, right?"

Jay answered, "No, we aren't. You have become very special to Emily since you two met. And I think you know that I have come to like you too since we met for dinner that night. You also have Nikki and Jordan just down the street. This is perfect for you and for us."

"Emily, why are you asking me this?"

"There are a lot of reasons, some of which we will talk about later. But right now, the primary reason is that we like you a lot. Your husband is history and your friend is only going to be a friend. You are alone in a new city, getting ready to start a new job. We want to be there for and with you while you settle yourself into your new life."

Emily paused and then Sandra asked, "Jay, can you give me a few minutes to talk to Emily alone." Jay looked at her for a moment and then went into the house without saying anything. "Emily, I haven't told you everything because I was too embarrassed but now I can't give you an answer until I tell you some things. First, on the day I met you, I felt connected to you. I don't know why but I did. But that connection with you was a little different. That night in bed, I had a dream about you and me, together, in bed, naked, making love. I've never felt that way about a woman before and it scared me. I thought about not seeing you anymore, but I liked you too much for other reasons. So I couldn't do that. Those thoughts are still with me. Then when I met Jay, I felt the same about him. He is the sexiest man I think I have ever met and not just for his looks. That night I dreamed about him making love to me. And since we have been doing all of these things recently, both of those thoughts have only grown in intensity. But I would never do anything to come between you and Jay or harm your relationship in any way. So the thought of moving into in with you fulfills my dreams but scares the crap out of me at the same time. So those are several reasons why I expect you to withdraw your offer." She stopped and looked at her friend with sadness in her eyes.

Emily took her face in her hands and said, "Sandra, your reasons are the same as some of the ones I said we would talk about later. So, the offer isn't off of the table at all, they are just more reasons to do it." She pulled Sandra's face to hers and kissed her. She slipped her tongue inside Sandra's lips and tasted her mouth and sought her tongue. She felt Sandra melt against her and heard a whimper escape her lips." When she broke the kiss, Emily looked back into her eyes. "That settles it. We move you in this weekend. Give your apartment notice tomorrow."

"Yes."

"But we are going to take things slowly. We all have a lot to learn and a lot of adjustments to make but we will make them together." She saw Jay waiting patiently on the patio. "Jay, come back please." When he stood in front of them, Emily stood and pulled Sandra up. "Jay my love, please kiss our new roommate. We are moving her in this weekend. We will use Rod's truck since he and Wendy are flying to the coast this weekend to work on more arrangements."

Jay held Sandra's shoulders and said, "Welcome to our lives, roomie. I have never told you how beautiful and sexy you are, but I will now." He pulled her to him and kissed her lips in much the same manner as Emily had. Sandra had almost the same reaction as she had with Emily. She melted and whimpered. When they broke the kiss, Emily took both of them in her arms and said, "Now I am complete again. Let's don't say anything tonight. Tonight is for Paula and Jim. I'll tell Jordan that he is cooking for five tomorrow and we will tell them then. I'll tell Rod in the morning before they leave for the coast."

"Sandra, get used to that. When Emily does something, she always thinks things through completely or at least almost completely. And when she says what should be done, she is almost always right. But she isn't telling you what to do; she is just giving you the opportunity to choose to do what you have already heard is the right thing to do. Make sense?"

"No; but in a strange way, yes it makes perfect sense."

"Come on my loves, let's rejoin the party before they think we have abandoned them."

Jay laughed, "I am sure that Paula thinks that we are out here fucking each other like teenagers. That is what she thinks we do 24/7."

They all laughed and returned to the party arm in arm. It was almost midnight when the party started winding down. Jay took Paula side and handed her an envelope. When she opened it, she broke into tears and kissed and hugged Jay tenderly.

Later that night, after the party broke up, they led Sandra to their house and put her in the third bedroom which also served as an office. When they lay in bed holding each other as usual, Emily asked, "You made your decision about Sandra very quickly. Care to tell me about it?"

"You told me about your dream tonight, now it is time to tell you mine. I was an only child who grew up in a small town. I had lots of friends but I missed the big families that others had. I dreamed of someday having a big family. I always thought that it would be a wife and a couple of kids. I even thought about having a child with you when I was your 20 as impractical as that would have been. But tonight your dream rattled mine a little. I went into the house and looked at Sandra differently than I had before. And I saw that she was a perfect addition to our family and I wanted her to be part of our family; you, me, and her together. So I told her to come with me, knowing that we would have to take things very slowly. I was surprised at how quickly we went from roommates to kissing roommates. So that is what happened."

"You made a good choice as I think you will see. And for the record, in a year or two, I would love to have a child with you maybe more. You will be a great father."

"And you will be a great mother. But I think we may need to keep practicing to make sure we do it right when the time comes."

"I totally agree." She pulled him to her and they made gentle quiet love.

The next morning things got busy again. Everyone saw Paula and Jim off and before they had reached the city limits, Emily and Sandra were busy cleaning and rearranging the guest bedroom into Sandra's room. At noon, they took the truck to Sandra's apartment and loaded her clothes and other possessions and took them back to the house. Most of the furniture was rented and the rental company was scheduled to pick it up on Monday. Jay had to go back for a small second load while the girls put thing up and away. At six, they all showered and dressed and headed to Jordan's house for dinner. Jordan was happy and congratulated Jay five or six times. Nikki screamed and hugged both girls. On Sunday morning, Emily got up and made coffee and woke Sandra and told her to follow her. Sandra was wearing a long tee shirt while Emily was her usual naked self. So Emily introduced morning coffee to Sandra, a tradition they followed almost every day with only a change of who made the coffee. They also introduced her to the morning and good night kisses routine which she eagerly joined in. In the evening, it was common to see the girls in various stages of undress, a sight that Jay seldom failed to notice with appropriate reactions.

A week later, Sandra started her new job and Jay came home and announced that he had been promoted to Assistant Vice President with a 50% increase in pay. A week after that, Emily was promoted to Senior Project Manager with a 25% increase in pay. On the second Friday in September, they had a morning going away party for Rod and Wendy since they wanted to get to the coast before dark. They were going to take a week long shakedown cruise before they left for their big adventure. That night the three sat drinking their evening coffee and discussed all of the things that they still had to do. At 10:00, Emily nodded to Jay and he stood up and scooped Sandra up and took her into the master bedroom with Emily turning off lights as she followed.

That night, both girls felt another woman's breasts for the first time with both their hands and their mouth and tongues. They each also tasted another woman's nectar for the first time and felt the other woman cum in her mouth. Sandra also found out how well Jay's cock fitted in her mouth and how nice his cum tasted. And she finally discovered that Jay's cock fit her pussy perfectly and that she could take a full load of his cum while she was writhing in the throes of an orgasm. During both of these events, Emily was holding her and stroking her breasts and smiling a huge smile. They finally fell asleep together at 2:00. From that night on, they almost always slept together in the master bedroom. Sandra used the guest room as a dressing room and a place to grade papers and do school work. Occasionally, she took a nap in the bed but the sheets were seldom wrinkled. And from that night on, almost every night at least two of them had an orgasm; sometimes one watched and supported but frequently all three fell asleep satisfied, especially on the weekends. They soon discovered that all three particularly enjoyed one girl giving the other her mouth while Jay satisfied the other end with his amazing cock from behind. It was during one of these sessions that Sandra asked him to lube himself up and take her in the ass. When Emily saw how strong Sandra's orgasm was, she insisted the next night that Jay take her anal cherry. With Sandra's help and guidance and a lot of patience, Emily felt his entire length in her tight anal passage. She almost bit Sandra's clit when she exploded in orgasm. Now they each received anal sex at least once each month.

They usually had dinner with Jordan and Nikki on Friday nights and often had them over for a glass of wine andhors de'ouvresduring the week. Nikki had earlier announced that she was cutting back her job to part-time and enrolling in a serious baking class at the local college all with Jordan's encouragement and full support. They heard almost weekly from Paula and Jim but less frequently from Wendy and Rod. But when they did, the e-mails always included pictures and long descriptions of their adventures.

September turned into October and then into November. They had a joint Thanksgiving together with a few of Nikki's college friends and Sandra's work friends. It was a festive holiday with lots of great food. On first Thursday in December, they received the call that they all knew was coming. Rod asked Emily and Jordan to meet them at the airport on Friday about 6:00. He asked that she not mention it to the others until after they met.

She rejected her normal feeling that was to worry. She knew what she was expecting and she knew that Jordan was expecting the same. So there really wasn't much to worry about except the details.

She explained to Sandra and Jay that she and Jordan were going to meet the others at the airport. She was a little surprised that neither asked any questions. They just said that they would see her when she got home.

Jordan picked her up and drove them to the airport. They had talked several times and knew what they each expected. So they drove quietly, each deep in their own thoughts. They were shocked when they first saw Rod and Wendy. Rod had lost about 20 lbs and looked more fit than Emily had ever seen him. Likewise, Wendy had trimmed down also including her breasts. They were still a full D-cup but they were more shapely and not as overflowing as they had been. Needless to say, they both sported dark tans.

They greeted each other warmly with hugs and kisses. Rod ushered them into a nearby restaurant and they ordered wine except for Wendy.

Rod was the first to begin. "As we have told you several times in our e-mails, this has been the most exciting and fulfilling time of my life and I think I speak for Wendy also. Just so you know, Paula and Jim are just down the hall meeting with Jay and Nikki. They are basically telling the same things we will be telling you but we want to do this privately. I also suspect that you both know what has happened. We have fallen in love with what we do and where we are. We found an island that has about 5000 people on it where we have settled. I have already had a couple of charters that pay very well and Wendy has found some work in one of the shops and acts as a tour guide for tourists."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,185 Followers
12