The 92nd Floor Drop

Story Info
Looking the odds straight in the eye.
1.6k words
3.33
13.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clare_Ca
Clare_Ca
24 Followers

It's an old building...

...Yes--ssssss, I work on the top floor alright...and the view is great, when I bother to look at it, at all...:) There is a medium sized potted rubber plant in one of the elevators...

I timed it...

It takes exactly 3 minutes, 31 seconds from lobby to the top, or vice versa...assuming no stops on the way...

They need a faster one...

I just knew I could do it...and I couldn't pull back from the risk...

I took an early lunch...I wanted it to be ready to come out at the right time...

I went shopping that day...I bought vegetables, and picked-up a small free sampler-tube of hand-cream from the cosmetic's counter...and I ate twice the usual amount of Chinese food...its better when its big...it comes out faster...:)

I checked out the elevator for over three months...every day...at all different times...

At 6pm there is a 90% chance that the elevator will stop on the way down from the 92nd floor to the Lobby...

But, at 8pm, I found, that there is only a 20% chance that it will stop...except on Mondays...

On Mondays, there is only an 15% chance of it stopping to pick up passengers...I attribute this to Monday night football...or just that people want to flee the scourge of the Monday work-curse...

I wanted it to be fair...

If I got caught, then it would be the end of my career...

But it had to be fair...

A six figure career...against odds of 15 to 85...

A 15% chance of getting caught...against an 85% chance of getting away with it...

The risk...became...acceptable...under the pressure of free expression that I felt I needed to explore...I was, simply...fed up...of towing-the-line...ALL--the--TIME...!

Around 5:30pm...I let it be known that I would be working late this evening...but that all the staff should go home and enjoy a good evening at home tonight... They had done well today...:) The double portion of Chinese food from lunch was getting fully digested...and I could feel the pressure building at the back of me--eeee...:) I brewed a fresh pot of coffee...just to be sure of delivery...:)

The last staffer left at 7:15pm...that's when I started drinking the coffee cup after cup...after cup...

I was ready for the challenge now...

I had my hand-cream...

My vegetables...a medium sized zucchini. Washed and wiped...

My favorite hair-brush with the bobble finger-grip handle...

A gut full of digested Chinese food...

And lashings of coffee...

No tights...

Easy-fit French lingerie panties...

Front fastening lift-separate bra...

And...slip-on peep-toed clogs...and the statistical odds were in my favor...:)

It was now or never...

As the clock came up to 8pm...I opened my desk draw...and took out my black velvet eye covers...I use them to block out the intense sun at the 92nd level...when I need to catch a cat nap in between...difficult...negations...

I was ready...I grabbed my handbag, and my shopping, and moved to the elevator...

I pressed the call button...and waited...shaking with anticipation...I would have to be fast...nay...I would have to be...perfect; and much more than that...I would have to be...Lucky...:)

Right on cue, the elevator arrived...it was the...exact...stroke of 8...

As the doors opened...I prayed someone was in there...so that I could...at least...put this...off...for now...but, it was empty...and the odds were with me...

I stepped into the elevator's inner-chamber.

I placed one of my clogs between the incessantly shutting doors so that they couldn't close... It was time! I took a deep breath and stepped up to the plate. This was it! ...here we go; Let Luck shine kindly upon my soul... Okay, let's get this DONE--NOWWWWWW!

I yanked the rubber plant out of its pot, and placed it to one side:

I took off my jacket, and rolled my top over my head; and laid them neatly on the floor behind me...

I unlatched, and unzipped my mini skirt, and laid it below my other clothes: I unhooked my bra, and slipped out of my panties: I laid them off to the side; in a tidy fashion.

I opened my handbag; took out several paper towels, and arranged them in a large square to the side...

I placed my hair-brush, the small tube of hand-cream with the screw-top taken off, and my washed medium sized zucchini side by side on the tissues; and placed my black velvet sleeping goggles on my forehead.

I was as ready as I could ever be. My nipples were sticking out a full inch, and I was running down the inside of my thighs... And , now, wanted this...more than anything that I had ever wanted in my life...:) I slowly bent down, placing my handbag under my buttocks to give me better lift and access to my under-carriage.

I shuffled up to the doors, laying on my clothes for hygiene, and adjusted my position so that my legs, wide open, and the soles of my feet planted firmly either side of the elevator doors, afforded an unobstructed view of everything apparent-apparent right there-right there, absolutely crystal-clear; Perfect in its absolute, unquestionable, clarity: A clarity pure, and unambiguous to what was going on...and it was going on--NOW!

Statistically, it was time...

I pulled one of my buttocks to one side, and took up the small tube of hand-cream...

I inserted it into my puckered hole at the back of me--eeee...and squeezed the entire contents into my dark mysterious hole...It tickled.

I tossed it to the right and it went directly into the open rubber plant pot...

The time had come...I would have 3 minutes and 31 seconds to do this...if I was lucky...

I pulled my eye shades over my eyes...the elevator doors were banging up against my clog...trying to close...I knew once I started the decent...then that was IT!

I fumbled for my hair-brush and zucchini...and once I located them...I reached down under me--eeee...and...yanked my clog from between the insistent doors...They finally shut...all was quiet...and I felt a sudden drop...as the elevator started to descend...

I handed my right hand the bobble hairbrush, and went back for the zucchini...

I located both holes...through sheer bodily knowledge...like when one can touch the tip of their nose with a single finger; eyes shut tight...

I raised up off of my handbag...and with a definite exhale...I deftly inserted both phallic symbols...

Both holes strained to keep out the intruders...but the natural lubrication of my front hole...gave way to the bobble handle of my brush, and the insistent will of its...director...

And, likewise, the prior injection of slippery hand-cream into my tight ring, aided the thrust of the thick end of the medium zucchini...into me--eee...

I gasped with shock and utter animal satisfaction at the visceral fulfillment of the very feeling of it all...I screamed loud and long...and blind...as I descended...unto my fate...awaiting my arrival, if lucky...at the Lobby level...

I was drooling with unabashed pleasure...both hands pumping away relentlessly at my holes...all the way in...,both holes opening and shutting as the phallic proboscises rammed in and out of them...

The only remaining portion of my brain told me that I must be passing the halfway mark...level 46 and descending...

I knew I had to step up the pace...and doubled the frequency of the pumping...It was alternate, ass, pussy, ass, pussy, ass...I could detect the scent of both in the air...and a hint of hand cream...to boot...

It hit me--eee suddenly...around level 37...and I came both in my ass, and my pussy, simultaneously....

I let out such a long blood-curdling screeeeeeeeeam...that the Doppler effect alone, would haunt any poor office cleaner...toiling away between levels 40 through 33 that night...Yes--sssssssss, haunt them.....yes--sssssssss...haunt them for years to come...Tales of spirits of the high rises...fading into folk lore...seeding their culture...with tales of succubus infestation, and...allure...

Freefalling...pumping...blind...screeeeeeeeaming in total acceptance of my womanly right to enjoy...enjoy the company...of my...own body...

I raked out both units from my holes...

They slammed shut, tighter than a Swiss vault at 3pm...instantly...

I instinctively brought my hands up onto my breasts and squeezed them...Two jets of warm milk shot out from their engorged teats...it hit the doors and started to trickle down in decreasing torrents...

I was shuddering with ecstasy...and valor...but I was hurtling toward total devastation...if I didn't get it together ...and get it together FUCKING NOWWWWWWWW...and Fucking quick...or it would be all over baby...yes--ssss...all---FUCKING---over...!

I bounced from the fucking floor like a gazelle...

Ripped off the blind-fold...

Rolled up the tissues...wiped down the doors...rolled it all up along with the zucchini, hair-brush, and the screw-top of the hand cream tube...and rammed them into my handbag...zipping it fast...

I rushed over to the rubber tree planter, sat on it and threw out a gigantic Chinese lunch hour turd about a foot long, chased from me--eeee by a pint and a half of coffee...

I simultaneously, pissed like as fucking race-horse in there to--oo...and snatched a leaf from the plant to wipe...I used both sides of the leaf before throwing it into the pot...that Chinese food really gets me--eeeee...sometimes...

I bounced off the terra-cotta bowl and forced the plant back into its jail cell....

My bra and panties went on in seconds...and I threw my top over my head and shot my arms out through the sleeves...

I jumped through my mini skirt...zipped and fastened it in the blink of an eye...

The doors opened...just as I was bending over to insert my remaining unshod foot into my clog...

There...standing in front of me--eeeee...was six or seven Japanese businessmen...waiting to alight the sky train for the upper levels...

I straightened up...They bowed...graciously...

I walked through them...leaving a scent trail behind me--eeee that their very imaginations could never get to...not in their hedonistic provincial closed loop feedback existence...

I walked out...feeling so--oo good...

So--oo, so--ooo good, that I was able to feed that beautiful rubber plant...I think I have a "green thumb"...ya know...heehee...:)

Kisses...:)

[Very] (naughty) Clare...:)

ps. I love u...:) heehee...:)

Clare_Ca
Clare_Ca
24 Followers