The A-Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this you asking to be my girlfriend?" Mona raised an eyebrow enquiringly as she looked down at the pussy juice covered blonde.

Hanna blushed red, "I...yes, it is."

"Mmm," Mona put two fingers to her lip in consideration, "I've never had a serious girlfriend before; though I've fucked other women. Perhaps I should audition you before I make a decision. First let's see what you're like naked."

"Naked?" Hanna asked.

"Yes naked, nude, undressed," Mona said, "I mean you can lick pussy I'll give you that, but what do you look like in the buff?"

"You want me to get undressed?" Hanna asked nervously.

"Yes. Honestly Hanna what did you and Caleb do all day, play chequers?" Mona said impatiently.

Hanna blushed and stood up. First she removed her sweater and T-shirt, unclipping her bra and dropping that to the floor so that Mona could see her titties. Next came her socks and then she shimmied out of her jeans, before finally pulling down her panties so that she was standing totally naked in front of Mona's apprising eyes. "Not bad," said the darker teen, "Turn around and put your hands on your butt, that's it. Now pull the cheeks apart gently, mmmmnnn nice; bend over... you really are a lesbo bitch aren't you?"

"Yes," Hanna said in a small voice. It was so humiliating exposing herself for Mona's inspection, so why was it turning her on? Was she not just a lesbian but a submissive one?

"Turn round, I've got some questions," Mona said and Hanna turned to look at the sexy topless teen sitting on the edge of the bed, her skirt still drawn up round her waist, but her pussy hidden behind the cross of her legs. She looked so hot that Hanna was desperate to be her girlfriend. Mona looked at the teen for a few more moments, admiring her naked body. Then she smiled, "So questions..."

"Yes, ask me anything," said Hanna, hoping that the teen genius wasn't going to be testing her on geometry or American history otherwise she'd never been eating that sweet slot again.

"You've arranged to meet Spencer and Aria for a coffee when I ring telling you I want you to come over and lick my pussy, what do you do?"

Hanna almost smiled, it was a gentle lob that she could smash back over the net, "I cancel with them and come over and eat your cunt."

Mona smiled, seeming to acknowledge that she'd started with an easy one, "That's right. You get your pretty little ass over here as soon as I call. But what happens if I want to go to a lesbian club?"

"I'll come with you... I mean if you invited me."

"What would you wear?"

That was a more difficult one. She was sure Mona would want her to wear something fashionable, but did the other teen want it to be demure and conservative so that she wasn't flaunting her stuff for other women or sexy and provocative so that Mona could show her off. She tried to hedge, "Whatever you want?"

"What if I haven't left any instructions?" Mona grinned.

Hanna paused, thinking, "A tiny short skirt, a cropped boob tube, no panties?"

"Definitely no panties," Mona grinned. "So we're dancing at this club, I'm guessing you're making out with me?" Hanna nodded quickly and Mona continued, "So I'm getting hotter and hotter, my hands are slipping on your ass - it's naked, no panties, and I whisper my pussy is tingling. What do you do?"

"Are there toilet cubicles?" Hanna asked. Mona nodded. Hanna gave a smile of relief, she was walking this interview, "I'd whisper back in your ear that if you wanted to take me to them I could deal with your horny slit in one of them. Then I'd lick it until you were satisfied, no matter how long."

"Clubbing sounds fun," Mona said, "but much as I enjoyed your lithe tongue I'm not sure I can be a one-girl girl." Hanna tried not to gulp nervously as Mona smiled, "So at the club this cutie catches my eye and me hers, and she comes up and makes clear that there's a place in her bed tonight. What then?"

"I'd be jealous," Hanna admitted, "but if you wanted to I guess I'd be okay with it."

"That's the right answer," Mona smiled, "as I am going to be honest Han, if we do go out I'm wanting to keep on fucking other women. What about you? Will you want to fuck other women?"

Hanna paused, aware she was standing on a precipice, "Only if you wanted me too."

"Mmmn that sounds good. So say instead of me getting eyed up by a cute girl it was you. I could go up and tell her that I'm really cool with her taking you home and fucking you as long as I watched. You'd be okay with that?"

"Yes, it'd be better if you watched, because then you'd still be there. But I'd do it whatever way you wanted," Hanna said.

Mona smiled, "Excellent answers Han. But before I make a decision could you go into my wardrobe and pull out the bottom shoe box on the left, yes that's the one." Hanna did as she was told, pulling out the box. Something rattled inside, sounding more solid than a pair of shoes. She proffered it to Mona. The teen shook her head, "Open it and get out what inside." Hanna did as she was told, her eyes widening as she saw that her guess that it wasn't footwear was correct, but still surprised by the fact it was a large strap-on dildo. Mona smiled at the blonde's surprise, "Pass it to me."

Hanna did so and watched as Mona dragged down her skirt and buckled the toy to her thigh and pussy. She looked at Hanna and smiled, "I took a look at your butt hole and it looked very tight. I'm guessing that was one cherry that Caleb didn't pop?"

"No, it's virgin," Hanna blushed, though she didn't think she was ashamed of that.

Mona smiled, "I'm a butt girl. I love fucking sexy female ass. If you're going to be my girlfriend you're going to be fucked a lot in that hole. All the time in fact, every time we're on a date I'll want my Hanna's anal honeypot. So are you up for being butt-fucked?"

Hanna's blush got redder, so much it seemed her skin was melting. Caleb had several times pestered her for anal and each time she'd told him no in definite terms; she didn't see why she should have anything up there. All the time she was dating she had always assumed she'd never say 'yes' to him or any other man, no matter how long they'd be going out. But here she was standing naked in front of Mona, they weren't even dating, yet, and she knew her answer would be different this time. "Yes, Mona. I'm up for you banging my butt."

The other teen smiled, "Good." She sat down again on the end of the bed opposite her full length mirror, so that Hanna could see both her and her reflection, two sexy naked Mona's for the price of one. The dark haired hottie looked at her, "Before I make a decision on you being my girlfriend I think its only right I take your ass for a road test, don't you think?"

Hanna nodded, "Yes."

"Come here then," smiled Mona. She patted her knee with one hand and pointed the dildo up with other. "Have you heard of reverse cowgirl? You sit down on the toy with your back to me. That way it's your choice to go down and be analised and I can watch you in the mirror and see your reaction; that's so hot."

"Whichever way you want, Mona," said Hanna, "I've not done any before."

"I can tell you'll be a natural. You'll be a big an anal lesbian whore as you are as pussy munching dyke."

Hanna moved in front of Mona and looked down at the toy. It seemed massive, eight inches at least, maybe nine, and thick as well. "Do you think it should be oiled? You know to help it up."

Mona smiled, "No, for your first time I really want you to feel it. I want your ass to be really stretched and sore so I know you really want it. But if you don't want to be my girlfriend..." she let the words hang in the air.

Hanna quickly shook her head, "No. I was only asking, I don't need it. I'll do it however you want."

"Then come and plant that virgin tushie on my dick," Mona grinned widely and held the dildo straight up with one hand as she leant back on the other.

Hanna turned her back on the other teen and walked backwards slowly, using the mirror to judge her steps. She couldn't see Mona's reflection but she could hear her excited breathing behind her as she stopped inches from her. Hanna paused for a second, taking a nervous, but deep breath of her own, before taking her cheeks in her hands and prying them apart. She gripped them as she lowered herself down. She was guessing where the dildo was, but either her estimate was accurate or Mona guided it as she felt the tip press at her hole.

"That's it," said Mona behind her, "bring your butt down."

"Ooooohhhh," Hanna gave a small whinny of pain as she pressed herself down on the toy. The tip went into her, followed by the shaft, stretching open her asshole and expanding the walls. She took a look in the mirror. All she could see of Mona was the teen's legs and one hand on her waist; she could see all of herself, her legs spread open to show her pussy, her titties which wobbled as she moved and her face, red and twisted in effort.

"Come down Han, get this dick all the way up that dyke ass of yours," Mona ordered.

Hanna resumed pressing herself down, her face contorting in pain as the thick slab of plastic opened her tight asshole further than it was designed to go. Just as she felt she couldn't go down any further she felt Mona lift herself up, pushing the toy into her, "Look Han, stop being a wuss. If you want to be my girlfriend you're going to have to ass fuck better than this; I don't want to do all the work."

"I'm trying," said Hanna desperately and forced her ass deeper, ignoring the spurts of pain that shot from her anal passageway. She carried on down, rising briefly to give herself leverage, before coming down. Her asshole gradually loosened, she was glad to find, the dildo still extremely tight, but with just enough space so that each inch down didn't feel like she was being roasted with a welding torch.

"That's a bit better," Mona said, which was all the encouragement Hanna needed. She lifted herself up and then came down, feeling the toy press in another inch. It made her wince, but for the first time she also felt a spark of ecstatic pleasure. She shifted position slightly, raising herself up and angling down. The soreness didn't go, but there was definitely something else there as well, a tingly excitement. Mona's hands gripped her waist, "Come on Han, fuck it, fuck my dick."

"Ooooohhh," Hanna sat herself down again, most of the dick was up her now and she could feel it throbbing in her asshole, making the walls stretch and ache and stimulating nerve endings beneath them that she never knew existed. She started to move a bit quicker and harder, bouncing herself up and down the dildo. "Ooohhhh, oooohhh."

"That's it," laughed Mona, "Work that cock. Take it in your ass. You're an anal slut, Han, a butt-banged whore."

"Oooohhh, I can feel it, its so tight," Hanna said, but she still continued to move up and down.

Suddenly she could feel Mona's hands on her thighs, knocking away her legs. Hanna resisted for a second and then she remembered that she wanted to be Mona's and let the petite teen take her away. Without her feet on the floor her entire weight was on the dildo. Her ass went down the rest of the way and she grimaced in pain and gasped in pleasure.

"Fuck, this is hot," said Mona as she started to slam up and down. Hanna could feel her body bounce as Mona slammed into from underneath, ramming the dildo deep into the blonde's asshole. If the hole had felt stretched and sore when Hanna was controlling the speed down the pain and discomfort was doubled as Mona took control and smacked in, but so did the pleasure, making Hanna quiver in excitement. Mona laughed, "That's it, Han, I knew you were an anal whore, I can tell you're loving it."

"Oh God, Mona, fuck my ass, fuck it please," Hanna cried in excitement. Mona was right, it was painful, it was discomforting, but it was fun and pleasurable, the orgasmic waves as intense as she'd ever had from straight pussy fucking. And they got wilder as Mona's hand reached round and began to rub at the blonde's cunt, making her wet and warm. "Ohhhhhh, yesssss, oh please do me, please."

"You're a dirty anal dyke slut aren't you Han? All the time pretending you were straight when all you really want is a big fucking strap-on up your lesbo ass," Mona slammed harder, ramming the toy deep into Hanna. "If only your friends could see you now, what would they think? I'll tell you, they'd think you were a lesbo slut, a cheap dyke whore, a fuckhole, who needs another woman fucking her ass."

"Oooohhh yes," Hanna cried, "That's what I am. I'm a lesbian whore, a dyke, a cunt eating slut. They'd think that and they'd be right.... ooooohhhh fuuucckk."

Mona's hand had moved from Hanna's cunt to the teen's tits, gripping them hard like they were levers as she pounded up with speed, power and passion. Hanna slid her own hand down to her pussy. It was soaking and got even wetter as she began to rub it, stimulating her clitoris under its hood as she did so. She could see herself in the mirror, her tits juggling and jumping, her fingers spayed and her palm thrumming over her cunt. She could even, just about, see Mona's toy slapping up and into her. And if she couldn't see it she could feel it.

"That's it you dyke fuckhole," grunted Mona, "let me use that ass, let me bang it open."

"Oh God, yes, do it, do it, fuck my butthole. It's yours Mona, fuck it as often as you want," Hanna gasped and shuddered.

Mona slammed up, making Hanna shudder and bounce. The dark haired teen's tits bashed into her, she could feel the hardness of the nipples. Her own tits were still being squeezed and fondled in Mona's hands, gripped so hard that if they'd been balloons they'd have popped. "Take it you slutty bitch, take my dildo in your dyke ass, take it you anal lesbo whore."

"AAaaarrrghh," screamed Hanna as she came, "AAAArrrghhh." The pleasure was the most intense she'd had in her young life, ten times better than the times when Caleb had been pumping into her, twenty what she got when she had some alone time with her fingers and a dildo. Her back arched and bent, her body quivering, "AAaarrrghh...."

"You total anal slut," laughed Mona, "I knew you'd love it."

"Oooohh, ooohhh," Hanna couldn't speak, she just let Mona continue to thrust into her.

The other teen was slowing down, seemingly satisfied now she had fucked Hanna into orgasm. After a few moments she stopped and pressed Hanna up, "Off you get."

"I can hardly stand," said Hanna. Her legs felt watery weak, but she couldn't sit down, not with her ass as sore as it was. But it felt good, not just the orgasms, but that she'd pleased Mona and shown her that if the teen wanted anal Hanna was her girl.

"Let me take a picture of your ass," Mona was reaching for her cell.

"No, Mona, it must be gaping open. It's ruined... I mean not that I mind, but you can't take a picture..."

"Bend over and spread your cheeks," Mona ignored Hanna's protestations and Hanna did as she was told, blushing as she exposed her wide open asshole for Mona's cell. There was the click as Mona took a photo, "Wow Han, you're right. That asshole is open. Let me take another."

"Okay," Hanna said, she bent over more and pulled at her cheeks harder, accentuating the hole.

Mona grinned and held up the screen, "So girlfriend you want to have a look at what I've done to your ass."

Hanna didn't, but she still smiled and came over, "Girlfriend?"

"Yes, my beautiful slutty dyke girlfriend," Mona grinned. "Now take off my strap on and lick my pussy; it's ready for a real tongue lashing."

"Yes Mona," Hanna smiled happily, getting down on her knees and unbuckling the toy as Mona started to play with her phone.

*

Ashley Marin was in Alison Dilaurentis's favourite position, on her hands and knees on the bed, with the teen's strap-on dildo well into her ass. As soon as Hanna had left the house Alison had moved in on the Milf, grabbing her, stripping her, making her eat her teen pussy; all of which Ashley had responded to with the enthusiasm of a natural lesbo slut. Alison had waited until after they'd eaten dinner, before taking the Milf upstairs, getting her in the bed and pounding her.

It was something to do as she waited for the text.

"Aaaaarrghhh, Alison, fuck me, fuck my ass. It's yours, so fuck it good," Ashley was squealing in orgasmic pleasure, her naked body flushed with lust and soaked with sweat. Alison continued pounding from behind. There was a beep from her cell. The teen hardly slowed, reaching across to the pillow it was sitting on and scooping it up. Ashley screamed again, too lost in her pleasure to have even realise that someone had texted the teen.

Keeping one hand on the Milf's waist to keep herself balanced as she pounded, whilst she used her thumb on the other to open the message. It was from A3, Mona. She paused for a second before opening it. "Nice," she smiled as she saw the picture. Despite being taken from behind it was unmistakably Hanna, the blonde bending over her asshole gaping open. "Very nice," she repeated again as she looked at the message below the picture 'Butt fucked'. Ali grinned and closed the message and concentrated on pounding Ashley; the A-team had got the Marin's now who was next?

12