The A-Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't normally go so quick as this..." Emily blushed, "Not in fingering. I'm going as fast as I've done before. I mean in getting to the finger fucking." She realised she was sounding incoherent and her excuses that she wasn't a slut seemed lame as she slammed her finger up Melissa's twat. Not that Melissa looked like she was paying any attention to Emily's word as her face contorted and she squealed in excitement. Emily blushed and slid her finger up and into the brunette's pussy.

"OOoohhhhh, urrrrhhhh, that's it's you little slut, now get your mouth down their and eat it?"

"You want me to lick your pussy?" Emily blushed, but continued finger fucking Melissa as she asked.

"Yes, you little dyke slut, put your face between my legs and lick me," Melissa gasped and shuddered, "Please me with that lithe tongue. It's what you want. I know it and you do as well. Now eat my twat."

Emily was red. She wouldn't have said she was a good girl, but she'd never thought she was so bad. But here she was with a half-naked Melissa fingering the older girl's slit and the brunette was right, Emily did want to suck and lick the wet cunt. She wanted to stick her face down there and smother herself in the juices, to slurp and suck and lick and lap the wet hole until Melissa was cumming again and again. She paused for another second, not wanting to give in to her nymphomaniacal desires. Melissa shuddered again, groaning as Emily's finger went up her, "I said eat me dyke, I want your cute slut face licking out my cunt like a whore. Do it..."

This time there was no hesitation from Emily, the only pause was as she pulled the slacks further down and off so that Melissa could spread her legs wider and then she was in. Her teen tongue licked at the wet hole, her teeth nibbling at the labia and pulling it with her mouth, her lips pressing at the cunt as she sought upwards for the pleasure points. Melissa squealed and shuddered in excitement, "Ohhhh, that's what I want. Suck my cunt juices, eat my girl cum like you're a dyke whore. OOoooohhh, eat my cunt."

Emily licked harder, tasting Melissa's flavour; it was sweet and warm, like flat cola. Melissa's hand pressed down on her head, encouraging the teen deeper and harder, pushing her face into the wet snatch. Emily didn't fight, but went with it, her tongue and lips moving speedily as she energetically licked and munched at the hole.

"You slut, ooooohhh, urrrhhh, you dirty slut, eating my cunt like a pro. Mmmnnn, I should leave a twenty dollar bill in your purse, you dirty slutty whore... Ooooohhh, I bet you walk the street eating twat, you must do to be so practised." Melissa shuddered and groaned, her hand pressing hard at Emily, thrusting the teen's mouth at her cunt. "That's it you cunt lapper, eat my pussy, eat it all."

Emily tongued away, burrowing deep into Melissa's hole. She still couldn't believe she was doing this, how swiftly her inhibitions fell away. But she no longer cared, all that mattered was drinking Melissa's sweet nectar and keeping the brunette satisfied. Above her Melissa grunted and gasped, crying out in pleasure and excitement, "Oh you slut, eat it, eat it all." The teen slurped away, her tongue swatting at Melissa's pussy like a Venus Fly Trap shooting out to grab an insect, slamming fast and hard and accurately, hitting deep in to the pussy as her face pressed into Melissa's flesh. The older brunette gasped again, "That's good you dirty slut. You're a dyke nympho, a horny little pussy whore."

Melissa was right. Emily was that and more. She was a cunt diving dyke, a slutty lesbo hooker, a rug-munching pussy hound. Melissa tasted so good, it felt so right to be between her legs, making the older brunette cum with her tongue, driving her to orgasmic lust. Melissa grabbed her head, shoving it harder, "Ohhhh, fuuuuckk, aaaarrghh," she squealed, "You're going to make me cum, I'm going to cum."

Once, when she'd been dating Paige, the two of them had been on the phone talking dirty whilst masturbating and Paige swore that she came so much she had squirted. Emily had doubted that; she had thought you could never be so wet that it actually exploded out of your pussy like a fountain. But there was no way she could deny her tonguing had caused the brunette to gush like a geyser, the juice shooting over Emily's face and up her nostril and into her mouth, causing her to snort and choke at the same time.

She looked up, the liquid dripping from her face, as Melissa let go off her head and dropped back against the sofa, smiling inanely. The brunette looked down at the teen, "God, Emily, I didn't realise you were such a cunt licking whore. Did you slurp all your girlfriends like that?"

"I...I guess. I don't normally do it so quickly, I get to know people first," Emily wanted Melissa to know she wasn't a slut, normally.

"I'm sure you do," said Melissa in a tone which suggested she didn't care.

Emily blushed and didn't say anything. She watched as Melissa stood up and finished pulling off her pants so that she was standing naked apart from her socks. The brunette looked down at her, a lusty smile on her face, "I'm still horny. What about you?"

"I...yes I am," Emily blushed, she wasn't sure if would be even hornier if she hadn't just slurped Melissa's pussy or whether tonguing twat was what had turned her on. In either case, her cunt was wet and soaking under her jeans, her arousal making her panties stick to her pussy.

"Let me go get something from my room," said Melissa. She turned and padded across the wooden floor into her room.

Emily waited, wondering what to do. Should she get naked? Melissa hadn't said. But surely if she was still turned on she was wanting more sex; she wouldn't be going to get a jigsaw. But perhaps she'd had enough? She could be going to get changed, she wouldn't have slipped out of her pants then would she? And certainly not have left them on the heap on the floor. Emily reached up and pulled off her T-shirt, before sliding down her pants. She left on her bra and panties; she wasn't sure why - it wasn't like she'd could deny she was a nympho desperate for cunt because she'd kept her underwear on. She was about to pull her top back on and just wait for Melissa to make her intentions clear when the brunette returned.

Her intention was clear enough.

The brunette was naked, her socks gone, but in one hand was a large dildo with straps dangling from it and in the other a small bottle of lotion. The brunette grinned, "Still horny?"

Emily wished she could say no and pretend she wasn't turned on. But she couldn't. She knew Melissa was going to fuck her, and in her ass as well, the brunette would bust her backdoor and take her anal cherry and they weren't even dating. Her lips felt dry, even as her twat felt wet. She nodded, "I am."

"You want me to fuck you?"

Emily nodded.

Melissa grinned, but made no move to equip the strap-on, instead she looked Emily up and down, frowning slightly. Emily took the hint. She stood up and dropped out of her bra. She had stood topless in front of many girls, Paige and Maya, her ex-girlfriends, lots of swimmers of course, even her friends. But none of them look at her tits with such unbridled lust, a look which got even more lascivious as Emily reached down and peeled down her panties, exposing her cunt, shaven smooth for extra aerodynamism in the water. Melissa lips curled upwards, "Nice," she said and started to slide the strap-on up her thighs.

Emily watched as the older brunette pulled it into place, tightening the buckles round the top of her thighs and adjusting the dildo so it was sticking straight out, the haft rubbing at the top of the brunette's pussy. Melissa looked up from fitting the toy, "You remember what I said earlier about fucking?"

"Yes," said Emily blushing, "You like..." she trailed off unsure what to say.

Melissa just grinned, "Say it Em, wrap your lips round the words and spit them out."

"You like fucking girls in the ass."

"I do... and yours is so cute."

"You want to fuck it?"

"Is that a question or an invite?"

Emily went silent again, thinking. She couldn't work out why she was thinking about it, because a) she knew only complete whores got banged in the butt and b) she had suddenly realised how desperate she was for Melissa to fuck her there. But she had to at least appear reluctant, for a few seconds. She let the silence go on until she hoped that Melissa was thinking she wasn't going to answer, though the brunette looked supremely confident that she knew the answer and it was one she was wanting. She was even squirting the lube onto the toy. The teen took a breath and said, "An invite."

"You are an anal slut, I always knew," Melissa continued massaging the lubricant onto her toy.

"I'm a virgin there," Emily corrected her.

"Not for long," grinned Melissa. She snapped the lid back on the bottle and dropped it to the floor.

Walking up to the teen she took her by the waist and forcefully twisted her round so that her back was to her, with her front next to the couch arm. Melissa pushed the swimmer's back firmly, so that she was bent over the sofa. Keeping a hand on the teen the older brunette reached down to Emily's thighs and spread the legs apart slightly. The teen shuddered as Melissa's finger slid over her wet cunt as she did so, "Ooohh," she moaned quickly.

The brunette finger moved back, "You're dripping. You're soaking at the thought of getting butt-banged... should I make you beg for it? Tell you I'm not going to bang that virgin hole unless you crawl for it?"

Emily wasn't sure whether Melissa was teasing or not. Surely the older Hastings had made clear how much she enjoyed banging asses? She wouldn't give up the chance to nail Emily's super tight one, would she? But why take risks...

"Please Melissa, fuck me, fuck my ass. I want you to be my first, to bang my virgin fuckhole as hard and deep as you want. I'll let you fuck it as you want, you can treat it like you own it, like I'm an anal whore."

"You're coming close to convincing me..." said Melissa, her finger slid once more over Emily's cunt, before coming back slowly and moving up, gently gliding between her cheeks and drifting over the puckered hole, "Tell me how you want it?"

"I want it deep and fast," moaned Emily, her heart thumping in her chest, "I want you to spread my cheeks and make my hole as large as the Jersey tunnel. I want you to bend me over the couch and ride me like a cheap hooker. I want you to fuck me until I'm shrieking. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

"That sounds like an offer," one of Melissa hand remained on Emily's back as she took the dildo in the other and pushed forward.

"Ooohhh, uurrrhh," Emily tried to straighten as the toy pushed at her virgin asshole, but Melissa's hand was keeping her in place. The toy pressed in deep. It didn't hurt, which surprised Emily, apart from an ache so slight it was like she was stretching just a little too far. But it was uncomfortable as her ass reacted to the invader, opening reluctantly to let the toy in. Melissa's hand pressed harder on her back as the brunette pushed further forward, pressing the dildo in deeper. Emily moaned, "Ooohhh, oooohhhh."

"That's right, Em, moan for me like a slutty hooker. I want to hear you as I butt fuck your sexy ass," Melissa said. She pushed the dildo in deeper, far enough that she no longer had to hold it in place and she moved her spare hand to grab the swimmer's waist, holding her side and back for balance and leverage as she moved in and out. "Tell me how much you want it, tell me how you're loving being butt-banged."

"Oooohh, I want it, I want it harder. I want you big rubber dick all the way in my ass. I want my hole stretched as wide as you can," Emily groaned. It was horrible, but it was all true. Her hands gripped at the sofa cushions as her stomach rubbed at the arm she was bent over, "Please, harder. I'm loving it, it feels so good, it's like heaven."

"You anal whore," laughed Melissa, "It's not even in all the way yet and you're still loving it."

"Mmmmnnn, ooohhh yes. That's because I'm a slut, I'm an anal loving dyke hooker. Give it me all. I want the full length in my butthole...ooooohhh, urrrhhh," Emily shuddered and shook. Behind her Melissa thrust, back and forth, every time she went forward sending the dildo deeper and spreading Emily's hole. The teen's fingers were splayed over the sofa cushions, clawing at the covers as she was driven to places she never imagined existed. "Ooooohhh, urrrrrhhh, yes, I want it all, I want it all down my asshole. Bang my slut butt."

Melissa moved faster, her thighs smacking at Emily's, her hands controlling and firm, keeping the teen in position; not that Emily had any intention of moving. "Aaaarrghh," she squeaked in orgasm, "Yessss, aaaarrggghhh."

"Dyke slut," grinned Melissa in confirmation.

The brunette had pushed the whole length of the dildo in now, opening Emily asshole like it was a tunnel and was concentrating on power and speed, going in like a pile-driver. She moved her hand from Emily's waist to slide it round the teen's front and down to the pussy, rubbing at it and the clit, within moments doubling the swimmer's pleasure. Emily arched and cried out, the words catching in her throat and coming out as jumbled, guttural, explosion of pleasure. "AAuurrhh, fuucckkk, meeee giiiivve, aaarrghhh"

"Yes, Emily, yes," panted Melissa, "That's how it feels doesn't it? It feels like fucking heaven having my dick up your ass, like you never want me to stop, like your proper position is face down over the armrest giving up your butt for me."

"Ohhhh God, yes, yes. I'm just an anal loving dyke. This is where I should be, getting butt-fucked by hot women. God, I didn't know how much I loved it, I'm a whore for lesbo strap-on dick" Emily cried out in reply. Every word was true. She couldn't think why she'd not done this before with Maya or Paige, it was perhaps because they'd never bent her over and dominated her anally that their relationships had collapsed, not for the reasons she'd once thought. If they'd fucked her butt like this she'd have been able to forgive them anything. "Go harder Melissa, fuck my butt like you own it."

"I do own it," replied Melissa and thrust in deep, sending Emily squealing to another orgasm.

The older brunette slapped her thighs at Emily's as she pounded in, so hard the teen could feel the sting and hear the crack of flesh against skin. Emily was orgasming almost constantly, her insides erupting like a bombardment on the Western Front. She closed her eyes, as if that would control the pleasure and keep it in; it didn't and she cried and shuddered again as another blissful bomb boomed within her, sending shuddering ripples through her body. "AAaarrrghhh, yessss, aaarrrghhh."

Melissa's dick went deep, spreading the hole open, sliding deeper than Emily though she could have managed. Each thrust was heaven, each retreat, paradise. The teen screamed louder, her muscles tensing and relaxing as her body lost control and just became a limp barrel of nerves. "AAAArrrghhh fuuuuckkk, aaaarrghh, yesss."

"Oooohhhh, oooohhhh, urrrrh, urrrrhhhh," Melissa was panting excitedly behind her. Emily could feel the vibrations as Melissa came, hear her moans, smell the sexual excitement of her lover. The teen worked with her, pushing back and rocking to meet the older brunette's thrusts so that Melissa would have more energy to bang her longer and to show, if her screams weren't enough, how much she was enjoying having her butthole pounded. Melissa grunted and panted, her finger rubbing at Em's clit, more excitement added to perfect pleasure. Melissa moaned "This is hot, you're ass is so fuckable, urrrrhhh, urrrhh. It's making me cum."

"Aaaarrghh, yesssss, I'm cumming too," shrieked Emily in reply, her body contorting and twisting, her heart pumping as blood rushed round her body like it was in a motor race. "I'm cumming."

"Uuurrrhhh, ohhhhhh, fuuuckkk, yes," grunted Melissa thrusting forward and in, then she paused and cried out, "Fuuuucckkk, aaaarrrghhh."

Despite the heat of the room Emily's butt suddenly felt cold as Melissa withdrew. Automatically she started to turn and reach for a piece of clothing, as she realised what she'd done, that'd she just been taken anally for the first time by a girl she hardly knew - and that she had loved it. Melissa stopped her, "Just remain there for a moment, put your hands on your ass and pull it apart."

"Why?" asked Emily, but she did as she was told.

"I just want to take a picture," grinned Melissa, "To remember a perfect butt fucking." She picked up her phone and pointed it at Emily.

*

"That's such a lovely fucked ass," said Alison admiring the glossy of Emily's gaping butt she had just printed out.

"It is," agreed Mona, taking a look over the blonde's shoulder at the naked swimmer bent over a couch with her opened hole on full display. She blew on the tiny wooden plaque into which she had just burnt the words, 'Emily Fields butt fucked' before taking a tube of glue and sticking it to the gilt frame. Carefully she slid the glossy into it, making sure it didn't crease, before fixing the glass frame. She held it up and admired it, Melissa had done a great job.

She took it over to the wall, where Alison was looking at the similar pictures of the Marins. The blonde turned as Mona approached, taking the photos of Emily and hanging it on a hook. That done she turned back to the Marins, "You know Mona, I was just thinking wouldn't it be nice to have a family portrait of Ashley and Hanna, one of them showing us their well fucked asses."

"I like the way you think," agreed her fellow A-teamer.

12