The A-Team Ch. 07

Story Info
A reimagining of Pretty Little Liars with more lesbian sex.
8.1k words
4.67
17.7k
11
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,155 Followers

All characters are over the age of eighteen

*

Was it possible to both love and have contempt for someone at the same time? wondered Ella Montgomery. She certainly loved her daughter, but as she held her in contempt for being weak at the same time; and there was sorrow as well - that Aria would never know the joys of dominating and analising other hot women. When she was born Ella had fantasies of her beautiful daughter growing up to be like her Mom, a controlling top who enjoyed fucking the sexiest women. In many of the dreams Ella was fucking some gorgeous actress in secret when Aria walked in and on discovering her Mom was secretly a lesbian top joined her in dping the celeb in both holes, Mom and daughter bonding as they banged

As Aria got older that dream slowly died; there was none of the signs that Aria was a top; the old saying about the apple not falling far from the tree proving to be falser than Martha Stewart's tax returns. Oh, she was a lesbian all right - even her secret (and then not so secret) affair with her teacher couldn't disguise that from Ella. She could smell dyke at half a mile and Aria was one, even if the teen didn't know it herself yet. But she was definitely a bottom, a butt-fuckee, not a fucker.

Any lingering hopes that Ella had were demolished by Alison. When the blonde teen returned from her 'kidnapping' she had tested Aria; Ella's daughter not knowing that the seemingly innocent questions and conversations were giving Alison all she needed to know to analyse Aria and confirm she was bottom material. When Ali told Ella this, the Milf had squashed any lingering disappointment that her daughter wouldn't be joining her in the A-Team. Instead she started to talk to the team about fulfilling the other fantasy that had been growing over the years - if her daughter wasn't going to fuck lesbian ass with her Mom, her Mom was going to fuck her lesbian ass.

The preparation had been intense. Training the neural pathways for a normal bottom, could be done over days - hours if they were really susceptible, sometimes weeks if they were stronger than a normal bottom. It was all a matter of coded instructions, which the target didn't even realise was setting their brains in certain ways; so that when the A-team member moved in there were only a few gentle nudges needed and the bottom was ready to spread. But with Aria it had taken longer - not because she was strong-willed, - if any other member of the A-team had been targeting her Aria would have been ass-gaped in hours. But because loosing her anal virginity to her Mom was a big step, even for someone as secretly submissive as Aria.

Luckily Alison knew all the tricks, her training when she'd been away had covered all the eventualities. She had told Ella the exact things to say, how Aria would react and then the next thing to do, to lead the teen down the path to her a true self, an anal slut. None of things were overly sexual, that wouldn't have worked - the A-team weren't pick-up artists, but secret seducers; the target remaining unaware up until almost the last they were being seduced.

But tonight was the night Aria was going to find out...

Ella's ex, Byron and her son Mike, were having a boy's weekend, possibly fishing by the lake, more likely sitting in the hotel watching the football. It was the opening Ella had been waiting for - a chance of a girl's night with her daughter. Aria would be at Ella's apartment now, waiting for her Mom, assuming she was still at school, marking papers rather that at the A-team's den, getting rid of last minute jitters - butt-banging her daughter was the big game.

Her fellow A-teamers were clustered around giving advice over coffee and cookies, her friends as nervous as she was.

"You'll send pictures once you've fucked her?" Melissa asked.

"Yes," Ella smiled, "As we always do." She gave a brief nod towards the wall with the framed pictures of the open asses of previous conquests of the A-team.

"I can hardly wait," said Ali, she almost licked her lips as she added, "After you have her we can all have her?"

Out of friendship all the A-teamers had agreed that Ella should be the first to sample her daughter's lovely butt; but Ella knew they were all wanting to have a go themselves - Aria's ass was reaching legendary proportions, her Mom hoping that it was worth it. "Of course," she nodded, "Once I've fucked her, I want you all to enjoy my daughter." She smiled, she was sure Aria's asshole would be worth it.

"I don't think you should worry about us, just think about yourself tonight, keep relaxed and calm; it'll all go perfectly," Mona said.

"It will," Ella was nervous, but she knew as soon as she saw Aria her nerves would go and she'd be the perfect dominator; she'd felt the same way when she'd put the E next to Spencer's work and look how well that had turned out. She glanced at the picture of Spencer's naked butt, the teen bent over a school desk showing her open asshole. Soon there would be a picture of Aria joining it. She put down her coffee, "I'm ready."

"Go fuck that butt," giggled Ali and the other A-teamers nodded in agreement.

*

It was nice to spend some time with her Mom, thought Aria, her parents' divorce reversing the normal trend of the woman getting the house and custody. Not that she minded living with her Dad; he was a great parent as well, but sometimes a girl wants her Mom. She gave her Mom a smile as the she came in from the kitchen into the small lounge, "Thanks for dinner."

"It was only a pizza, all I did was add some topping to a ready cooked base," Ella took the seat beside her daughter.

"But you chose exactly the right toppings," said Aria.

Her Mom smiled, "Funnily enough that's what the woman I had over a few days ago said."

Aria frowned, it was a strange phrase to use, surely if her Mom had invited a friend over she'd have said her name. Or at least put in more description, like 'my friend from school' or 'an old classmate from college', if she didn't think Aria would know who it was. It almost sounded like her Mom had a secret girlfriend. The teen almost laughed at the thought. "Well she was right as well, you must be the best pizza topper in the town."

For a moment it seemed to Aria her Mom looked slightly surprised, then disappointed, but the two expressions were so quickly over her face that the teen knew she was mistaken, especially as her Mom smiled and said, a little enigmatically, "I'm certainly good at topping."

She moved a little closer to Aria as she said it, moving just a fraction into the teen's personal space. Aria shuffled herself a little away to give more space, hoping that her Mom wasn't going to use the evening to braid Aria's hair like she used to when she was a little girl. Her Mom didn't reach for her hair, but instead placed a gentle hand on her daughter's thigh - stroking it with her thumb. Aria winced and giggled, her Mom was close, a bit too close, but at the same time she couldn't deny there was something oddly comforting about it. Even if there were weird sensual feeling starting to bubble up within her, which she ignored as totally inappropriate when you were sitting with her Mom. She quickly moved the subject on, "So have you had many people over?"

"To sample my topping?" her Mom smiled, like she was making a secret joke, "I've had a few women over."

There was the reference to women again, not friends or work colleagues, but the infuriatingly vague 'women'. This time Aria decided to ask, "Women?"

Her Mom laughed, "Are you sounding judgmental? I am divorced and single."

Aria stared, surprised, "You mean women... as in girlfriend type women."

"I wouldn't got that far," Ella said, "Most were more casual than that."

Aria stared open mouthed at her Mom, Ella smiled and then laughed, "Seriously you didn't realise... why do you think your Dad and I split. It wasn't because of that silly girl he was seeing, I knew about that."

"You're a lesbian," Aria blurted out, several seconds after the fact. She quickly changed her tone aware that surprise might be read as disapproval and that was the last thing she wanted; after all one of her best friends was a lesbian and Aria had hardly batted an eyelid when Em had come out. "I mean, that's good, are you seeing anyone?"

What was it with her Mom and enigmatic smiles as the one she gave made the Mona Lisa look open, "Shall we say I have my eye on a cute brunette."

"Anyone I know?" asked Aria wondering if she did know any lesbians apart from Emily and Paige.

"In a kind of way," her Mom smiled, "So what about you. All dinner we spoke about school and colleges, but never about who you're seeing now you and Ezra have broken up."

Aria blushed, she wasn't seeing anyone, not that she wanted to talk about it with her Mom; not if her Mom's love life was going as well as she hinted. So instead she shrugged and smiled, "This cutie you were talking about..."

Her Mom smiled, and was it Aria's imagination that her touch on the teen's thigh got a little more sensual - it must have been, "Is for later... You got your eye on any hot girls yourself?"

"I'm not a lesbian," Aria frowned, it was a weird thing for her Mom to think, it wasn't like she'd given any indication she was girl who liked girls - she didn't even like Melissa Etheridge.

"No?" her Mom asked, like she didn't believe her.

"No," said Aria as forcefully as she could, "I like guys, just no-one at the moment."

"Are you sure?" her Mom was pushing it, lightly rubbing her daughter's leg as she did so - it made Aria feel funny, in a way she was sure her Mom didn't mean. That was the trouble with being a teen, anything made you a little horny, even the most innocent touches from another woman... it didn't make her a lesbian. "I mean I've always thought you were, even when you were seeing Ezra, it never felt real, it was like you were trying on an ill-fitting dress."

"No, it was... real? I mean it didn't work, but I don't regret it," said Aria.

"Lots of teens like someone older, my first lover was older than me... it was a woman before you ask; I'd had half a dozen female lovers before I met your Dad," Ella said. "He made me straight for a while, just long enough for me to marry and have you and Mike, then I remembered I loved women more."

"Oh," said Aria, her Mom was sharing a lot, probably too much.

Her Mom didn't seem inclined to clam up, it was as if now she was out to her daughter a dam had burst and a torrent of secrets was pouring out, "I really enjoy having my pussy licked. I mean a man can do it, but it's nothing like a woman doing it, her lithe tongue sliding between my lips, teasing my clit and sliding down my hole. Mmmnn, even thinking about it makes me hot. And having my titties sucked as well, oooooohhhh, that's so hot baby, I mean I'm sure Ezra tried, but there's nothing like it, having another woman slurp at your boobies, sucking them deep into her mouth....mmmnnn."

Aria blinked, for a second she had just imagined someone slurping at her Mom's boobs and the worse thing was that the person she'd imagined look a lot like her. She thought about trying to change the conversation, but her Mom was continuing, "I love playing with my tits as well, stroking them and kneading them as some hot cutie dildos herself for my enjoyment. It makes me so hot I can't help but use my own toy in return, sitting opposite her watching her fuck herself as I fuck myself."

Aria found herself getting hotter. And was there a dampness forming between her legs? It couldn't be, listening to her Mom shouldn't be turning her on.

But it was...

Ella asked, "Do you know what a butt-plug is Aria?"

"Yes," the teen. She was an anal virgin, though she had considered not being so with Ezra and had looked up on the internet various guides to anal sex.

"I love seeing one in a girl's ass, well placed, keeping it open and ready for my use..." Ella gave a small smile as Aria gasped, "Yes, Aria, your Mom is a butt-girl. I love fucking hot, sexy, slutty ass. I love thrusting my strap-on into it and gaping it open, I love ramming it so hard it's ruined. I don't how many anal cherries I've popped, but I've hardly been on a date where she's an anal virgin by the end of the night."

Suddenly the teen became aware of something. She looked down to confirm her suspicion - her Mom's hand had moved upward from Aria's thigh and was down rubbing at the teen's cunt through her jeans. She looked up at her Mom, Ella was grinning, her eyes meeting Aria's, totally unabashed that she was feeling her daughter up, "Is this all making you hot? Is all this talk about pussy eating and butt-banging making you dyke out?"

"No," whispered Aria.

"Liar," replied Ella without rancour. Without warning she grabbed the back of Aria head and dragged it forward her mouth opening as she did so. It clamped hard on Aria's and the teen automatically opened, though she was sure she didn't want to and it was wrong. Her Mom's tongue sped in, slamming round her mouth like she owned her. Aria was too stunned to do much more than allow her own tongue to tease back, tickling over her Mom's as it dominated her mouth. She could sense her Mom's other hand was fiddling with her blouse. Then, just as suddenly as she'd grabbed her, Ella let her go.

Aria's head sprung back. She gasped for breath and wiped her lips, a thin line of saliva had slipped out. She looked at her Mom, the Milf had undone her blouse and her titties were dangling over the top of her bra. Aria had seen boobs before, in the changing room and at sleepovers, but seeing her Moms was something new - she'd probably seen them when being breast fed, but she was too young to remember that. They were bigger than she'd thought they'd be, not that she'd ever thought about them; and bouncy looking, with two pink puffy areola upon which perched a pair of hard nipples - they looked surprisingly sexy. But Aria had only seconds to wonder before her Mom had grabbed the back of her head and was pulling her towards them, "Suck on these Aria, lick my puppies."

Her Mom was pushing her down, but even without the pressure Aria's head would have dropped. Her mouth opened and she took the nearest titty in her mouth, not caring it was her Mom's and began to suck and lick. Her Mom groaned and gasped, her body shuddering as Aria greedily sucked the boob into her mouth. "Oh, that's good. Suckle at my titty, lick it up."

Aria did as she was instructed, her mouth moulding round the bosom, her tongue flickering at the nipple. After a few moments she swapped boob, clasping on to the second one and giving it the same treatment as its partner. The nipple was stiff against her tongue, pinging as she stabbed at it, her teeth lightly scraping at the flesh around it.

"Ooooohhhh, God Aria, that's great," her Mom moaned. It took a few moments for Aria to realise that she was no linger being held, one of her Mom's hands gripping the back of the sofa, the other lifting her skirt and sliding down to her Milf pussy. Aria could have stopped. She didn't, suckling the tits like she'd been born to it.

Suddenly what she was doing came, her head sprang back like it was on a spring and she went red, "Mom... I... we can't, this is wrong."

Her Mom continued to stroke her Milf pussy, her hand sliding over the shaven pussy, like she was trying to hypnotise Aria. She grinned, "Aria we both know what's going to happen, by the end of the night I'll have taken another anal cherry. Why resist?"

Aria blushed deeper, mainly because she feared what her Mom was saying was true. She knew it was wrong, knew she shouldn't feel like this, but she was incredibly turned on. Just seeing her Mom rubbing her pussy made her want to slide her mouth down and lick, sliding her tongue over and into the wet hole. She shook her head to try and clear it, to regain control, "No, no that's not going to happen. I'm going to leave. If you try and stop me I'm going to report you to social services."

Ella seemed unfazed she just lifted her skirt higher so that her pussy was totally exposed to Aria's eyes, so she could see the wet juice glinting under the light above. Aria remained unmoving, just looking down at the wet, delicious looking cunt. She'd never eaten pussy, never wanted to, but this one seemed so sexy and sweet. She tried to resist its allure.

She might have managed it if her Mom hadn't said, "Eat my pussy, eat my pussy like the slut you are."

The next thing Aria knew she was on her knees beside the sofa her head dropping down to her Mom's shaven slot. One her Mom's hands slid down, her fingers spread like a V to open the hole for Aria's tongue. The teen obliged, sliding it in and down her Mom's twat, so that she tasted her juice - it wasn't unpleasant and soon, despite her best attentions, Aria found herself licking harder, lapping up the cum like she was a cat after cream. Her Mom groaned and shook, pressing her cunt into her teen daughter's face, "Oooohhh, eat me, eat your Mom's cunt you little tramp." Aria slurped quicker, her face red with embarrassment. She closed her eyes so that she couldn't see her Mom's cunt, as if that mattered when she could hear her words in her ear, "Yes, yes, that's it my slutty daughter, lick Mom's cunt, I want your tongue deep inside me you dirty little whore."

Aria had never heard her such language, so sexually demeaning that she could hardly believe it was her Mom uttering them. But then she could hardly believe that she was eating her Mom's pussy either. Ella gasped and groaned, shuddering in pleasure, "Make my pussy wet, use more tongue you slut, I want to be made hot you whorey fuckhole."

Aria knew she should bring her head up and leave immediately, not even stopping to call the police until she was home. But she also knew her Mom's pussy was so tasty and wet and licking it was making Aria wet and excited herself, her tongue was lapping up the pussy juice, which her taste buds seem to be craving. She couldn't stop, she didn't want to stop.... "OOooohhh, ooooohhh, you're going to make Mom cum, you whore. Ooooohhh, harder, lick me like a skank."

Aria's tongue pounded deep, exploring the damp velvety tunnel, licking up every drop of juice she could find like she was stuck in the desert and her Mom's cunt was the only thing keeping her from dehydration. Her Mom's hand was resting on her head, there was no pressure, but control was there all the same as her fingers played through the long hair, stopping briefly to gasp and buck as Aria drove her to a new orgasm. More and more girl juice formed in the Milf's cunt, so much that no matter how fast Aria licked she couldn't drink it all up.

"Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss, yessss, fuck yesssss!" her Mom squealed and rocked in pleasure, her body shuddering. Aria brought her mouth away and looked up at her orgasming Mom, her tongue nervously licking away the cum that coated her lips.

For a few moments her Mom just breathed deeply, her cheeks flushed red and her eyes glazed, before she finally said, "That wasn't bad, you're a passable cunt-licker, Aria."

The teen blushed and nodded, unsure whether that was a compliment or an insult. Her Mom stood up, her skirt falling down to cover her pussy but her naked tits still dangling from her open blouse. "Wait here," she ordered and walked across to her bedroom.

Aria could have escaped, fled the house and not looked back. But she stayed.

Her Mom was only gone a few minutes, returning with a canvas bag. She sat down in a comfy chair opposite the sofa and pulled out a dildo. Aria watched, entranced, shocked, as her Mom lifted the skirt again and began to slide it over her pussy. She gave a wicked smile as she saw her daughter's expression, "If you want me to fuck you, you better strip... and do it sexily."

LL72
LL72
1,155 Followers