The A-Team Ch. 09

Story Info
A reimagining of Pretty Little Liars with more lesbian sex.
8.6k words
4.67
16.1k
9

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,165 Followers

Paige McCullers surged gracefully through the water, as sleek and fast as a dolphin. The small fatty bumps, a sign of early puberty, that had once plastered her thighs had vanished long ago, to leave her with legs smooth and shapely and muscular, like the rest of her body toned and firmed by countless hours in the pool. She swung her arm round, kicked her legs and propelled her body even faster through water, speeding forward like a torpedo - concentrating on getting her technique and timing as flawless as possible.

Her hand touched the side and she gripped the ledge, dragging herself the remaining couple of feet to the pool's edge. "How was that she asked?" and realised that she was alone. She frowned, she was a strong swimmer and as confident in the water as she was out of it - probably more so - but it was still against school rules for the coach to leave anyone unsupervised. Whilst Paige wouldn't have said she knew Miss Cooper that well, she didn't seem a teacher who'd ignore safety standards so easily. "Hello," she called, there was no answer. The teen frowned, wondering if there was a problem or more likely had the teacher just momentarily slipped away to make a call, proving Paige's image of her as a dependable teacher to be wrong. "Hello," she called again. Still no answer. She placed her palms on the ledge and pulled herself up out of the water; she was finished anyway.

Picking up her towel she walked towards the changing room; as she got nearer she could hear the shower. Did that explain where Miss Cooper had gone? Was she having an early shower or switching it on for Paige? If so it said where the teacher had gone, but not why. Paige carried onto it the changing room, briefly pausing in the disinfectant pool to clean her feet, before entering the room. "Miss Cooper..." she called.

"She's gone, she left me to lock up," Paige's stomach lurched as she recognised the voice. She turned as Alison DiLaurentis came from behind one of the lockers; she was drying her hair with a small towel and she was wearing another, larger one, round her waist, but nothing else, so her titties bounced as she walked. Paige hated Alison more than she hated anyone, she was a bully, with a mean and viscous tongue and the wit to make herself popular, even Paige's girlfriend Emily had once been taken in by the blonde's serial killer charm. But she had a body... her stomach flat and her tits, whilst not the biggest firm, but jiggly and whilst her smile was as deadly as a cobra's it was also charming and sexy and she was smiling now.

"Why?" Paige asked, stepping away from Alison and moving towards her own locker, she'd skip the shower tonight she decided.

The blonde followed her, entering Paige's personal space as the swimmer opened her locker. She slid a finger round a lock of Paige's hair, tugging it gently, "I asked her, that's why."

Paige shivered, despite the heat of Alison's breath on the back of her neck, the girl was ice-cold and devious she knew that, even talking to her was a risk, but she had little choice, being almost pinned by the topless blonde to the locker. There were a number of things she could have asked, how had Alison got the teacher to leave? why was she showering if she hadn't been swimming? why was she so close? But the big one was, "Why did you want her to leave?"

She could feel Alison's smile even if she couldn't see it. She could imagine it, was charming and warm and the blonde could make it reach her eyes even if she couldn't make it reach her heart. "Why?" the blonde purred, "So we could have some alone time..."

That didn't really answer Paige's question. Alison wanting alone time from her could be for reasons as diverse as murdering her and dumping her body in concrete to ripping Paige's homework out of the locker and dropping it in the pool to seeing her nude to find a small physical defect she could terrorise her with. None of these were good things, at least for Paige; and given a few moments she could probably think of even worse probabilities, "Why? Why do you want some time with me? We're not friends." She tried to keep her voice firm and remember she was eighteen, not twelve and Alison was an escaped victim of a kidnapping not the popular, evil Queen Bee who could sting you to death with a few words.

"Don't you know?" Alison was moving closer, as if she had no idea what personal space meant. She certainly seemed unaware that you shouldn't play with another girl's hair with one hand nor allow your titties to brush at her back - especially if she was a lesbian, that would be giving her the wrong idea.

"No, why?" Paige snapped. She forced herself to turn around so she was facing Alison. The blonde teen was inches from her, pushing her back against the locker as she stood forward, her naked boobs touching at Paige's covered ones.

Alison didn't answer with words, instead she reached out with one hand and slid it down and round so that it was resting on the lower part of Paige's buttock, which wasn't covered by her costume. She squeezed. Paige froze; it wasn't just that it was Alison, the girl she hated nor was it the total surprise that Alison was a lesbian, but mainly because she was dating Emily and Paige liked to think she wasn't that type of girl who'd even consider cheating. Alison didn't seem perturbed by Paige's reaction or lack of it; she didn't scowl or retreat or apologise - not that Paige thought she'd ever do the latter - instead she squeezed harder and brought her other hand round to join it's pair. This time Paige reacted, giving a little squeak and willing her arms to move upwards. Reluctantly they obeyed, pushing at the blonde. To her surprise Alison took a step back, grinning broadly.

"You can't deny you didn't like that. Your pussy's all wet," Alison said, her smile both triumphant, mocking and strangely hot.

"I've just been swimming, I'm wet everywhere," said Paige, though she had to admit to herself, that a topless Alison was very attractive and her pussy was tingling a bit. Still, she reminded herself Elizabeth Bathory was a looker as well.

"Admit you want me," grinned Alison, not put off by the reaction, "Admit you want me and I might fuck you."

"I don't and I've a girlfriend," said Paige stiffly; was Alison drunk or playing a game or did she really find Paige hot? It had been a long time since Paige had been pigskin and swimming had toned her body, left it firm and sexy. It didn't matter; it had to stop, "I'm not interested."

"Not at all," smiled Alison, still unabashed, "not in these?" She put on a sad face and slid her hands under her boobs jiggling them.

"No," lied Paige.

"My you are a pretty little liar," said Alison, her beam so wide her white teeth were like flashlights.

Paige saw that Alison wasn't retreating, but even so the blonde's next move surprised, given it was tantamount to rape, except with a finger, the other teen pushing aside the material of Paige's costume and without asking slid the finger into the swimmers cunt. Paige gasped, in shock, and to her horror, pleasure. She wanted to stop Alison, she wanted her to carry on. Unable to decide what to do she clenched her fists and teeth as the blonde's finger crept further up her snatch, tickling at the walls as she moved.

"Stop me," smiled Alison, "If you want..."

"I do," Paige said, whilst making no move to do anything about it, not even actually saying 'halt', never mind doing what she should really do which was scream and call the police.

Alison smiled, it was wicked, it was sexy. Her finger moved slowly in and out, massaging the flesh of the tunnel, sliding through the wetness. Paige shuddered, pressing back on the locker, telling herself it was to escape and not to balance herself as her legs grew weak. She had a girlfriend, someone she loved and cared for, she shouldn't be being finger fucked by this hateful bitch. And she certainly shouldn't be enjoying it as much as she was. But Alison's touch was sensitive and skilful, better than Emily ever managed and the blonde's tits were so firm and tight, small but perfectly formed.

"I think you're liking this," Alison purred.

"Oh, no, no," Paige shuddered, unable to find the strength to puss the blonde back and onto her ass.

Alison smiled even wider, not so much the cat who'd got the cream as one who'd become heir to an entire dairy. She slid the finger up deeper, pressing it in so deep that the knuckles on her other fingers pushed hard into the flesh of the mons. Paige shivered and let out a stifled groan, her eyes locked on Ali's wide, mocking grin. The blonde opened her mouth, slowly and seductively sliding the finger from Paige's pussy to between her lips, "Mmnnn, that's nice." She paused for long enough for Paige to hope that was it. But just as the hope came it died as Alison dropped her towel to the floor. "I bet you like cunt juice yourself, I bet you're always slurping Emily's slot and drinking down her juice."

Even if Alison hadn't been talking about pussy juice Paige didn't think she could have resisted looking down at Alison's, it was shaven and tight looking, a tasty a teen twat as Paige had seen. It was just a shame it's owner was Alison. The swimmer forced herself to look, even if her head felt so heavy it was like it was filled with concrete. "I've a girlfriend," she said.

Alison laughed, "I know, that's why I was saying I bet you love cunt cum."

"I mean I'm not interested, I've got a girlfriend," Emily tried to sound firm, but she was aware that her voice was quavering and it wasn't just because Alison's fingers were again pushing aside the flap of her costume.

"Oh sweetie, I don't care. I'm not wanting to hold hands in the hall and gaze moonfully at you over lunch," Alison said, shaking her head and grinning, "I'm saying I'm going to sit on this bench and you're going to lick me out."

Paige meant to turn, to walk away quickly, to run as fast as she could, but she couldn't not as Alison sat on the wooden bench and spread her legs, showing her luscious pussy. It looked too good, so sexy and slick, so sexually alluring. The swimmer picked up the blonde's towel; if she was going to get down on her knees between the bitch's leg she wasn't going to kneel on the hard floor. Alison grinned and as Paige laid the towel down on the floor, she took the other one off her head, whipping her blonde hair from side to side as if she was in a shampoo commercial, "Eat my pussy, if you want... It's not compulsory..."

It might not have been compulsory, but with it on view Paige didn't have a choice, the desire for it was too strong and overpowering, like a junkie craving their heroin hit. She was down on her knees, pushing her own hair over her shoulders and going down. The first touch of her tongue on Alison's twat was tentative, like going for an ice-cream she wasn't sure of the taste of. Alison snorted in derision and Ali could do derisive snorts with an expertise all of her own. Paige closed her eyes and tried to pretend it wasn't Ali, but someone else - she couldn't pretend it was Emily, the taste and the touch was too different from her girlfriend, but perhaps she could pretend it was Hanna or Aria or even Aria's Mom, Mrs Montgomery, her hot English teacher. Her tongue went out again, more firmly and decisively, sliding over the quim lips, tasting the trace of juice on them. She licked up and then down, moving from side to side and wiping over the slit.

Any fantasy it wasn't Alison didn't last long as the blonde said, "Mmmmn, lick my pussy, that's right. Lick my cunt like you'd lick Emily, show me what you give your dyke girlfriend, show me why Em's a dirty lesbo whore instead of a girl who like's cock."

Paige blushed as she was reminded she had a girlfriend; not that she could claim any credit for Emily becoming a lesbian, the other girl had been out when Paige had been so in she'd been a homophobe. But she didn't stop licking away at Alison, her tongue seeing to have a life of its own and speeding up as it went over the slit, tasting the juice coming from it. "Eat me, I want you to eat me good, stick your tongue in my cunt and clean it like a good little lezzie prozzie."

Paige reached a hand up to Alison's pussy, sliding two fingers in and opening them to spread the hole, her tongue moving into the gap. The flesh inside was warm and wet and sweet as only a sexy teenager's could be. Paige's tongue drove in and around, licking up the cum and replacing it with saliva, her cheeks burning with the shame of it, but her mouth unable to pull away from the gorgeous, tasty cunt she was eating.

"Oooohh, yes, that's good, you know how to please a woman, don't you? Is that because you're a slut? Have you practising with lots of other dykes? I bet you're always cheating on Emily, eating the pussies of everyone you can find. I should tell her that her girlfriend is a dirty cunt-licking skank, ooooohhhh, that's good, lick me there, tongue me harder," Alison shuddered, the bench shaking, it's legs banging at the floor as the teen rocked.

It was so wrong, Paige knew she should stop, but she couldn't. One hand was on Alison's cunt, levering it apart and thrusting her fingers in time with here darting tongue. The other was massaging Alison's thigh, trying to encourage the blonde's legs apart even further so Paige could push her head deeper and ram her tongue into the blonde's intimate spots. More juice formed in the hole, bubbling and seeping into the teen swimmer's mouth and over her tongue, she could imagine it almost fizzing and popping like effervescent water. Alison moaned louder and harder, rocking and rolling, one hand pressing on Paige's head, not that the brunette needed any encouragement to stay in place and lick Alison's tasty twat.

"Fuuuccckkk aaaarrrggghhh, oh shit, fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh my God, you're making me cum, you dirty cunt lapping whore. Ooohhhh fuuuckkk, I'm cuuuummmiiinnng!" Alison screamed loudly, her body shaking with pleasure and her cunt disgorging its contents into Paige's mouth. The blonde gasped again, making a deep grunt as she breathed in, her fingers tugging at Paige's hair and dragging her away from the juicy hole. She forced the swimmer's head upwards so that she was looking at the cruel, dominant, but oh so beautiful face of Alison DiLaurentis. "It seems you are good for something after all, pussy-licker. I'm so glad you're not keeping all that tongue for Emily, she wouldn't appreciate just had good you are..."

"No, she does... I mean I'm not doing this, I shouldn't be cheating on her. I should go, you should go," Paige said.

"Aaaawwww, you're all confused, my pussy juice must be like a drug," Ali grinned, like a cat playing with a mouse. She pushed Paige back commandingly. "What shall we do now?"

"Now?" Paige wiped away some of the juice from her lips, "We've finished. I didn't mean to eat you, I'm not a cheat."

Alison laughed, "Really? You think if Em had come in when you were tongue fucking me she'd have said 'It's okay Paige, you slurp that pussy, it's not cheating if there's no cock'. Or do you think she'd have said 'You dirty cunt lapping skank bitch, you're just a whore and I hate you.'" Alison's smile was wicked. "I think she'd say the latter."

Paige blushed, knowing it was true, no matter how much she tried to pretend she hadn't she'd cheated on Em and she wasn't sure what made it worse, was it that she'd done with the hated Alison or that she'd loved it. Ali grinned at her and disappeared behind the lockers. Paige could hear the light squeak of the metal hinges as one was opened and then the sound of Alison's voice, controlling and mocking all at once. "But if you want cock, I can supply cock."

The blonde stepped round from the lockers again and this time she was wearing a large strap-on. Paige's eyes opened wide, as did her mouth. She'd seen strap-ons in movies before, but never in the flesh.... or near to it. And if she thought that one day she'd be fucked by one, she hadn't imagined that the toy's owner would be Alison. But that was what was going to happen, she knew it was wrong to cheat on Emily, but she also knew she didn't have the willpower to deny Alison. And from the snide grin parked on the blonde's face the other knew it.

Her legs shivered as she stood up, her pussy tingling with excitement as Alison came closer. The blonde took the straps of her costume and brutally pulled them down, leaving Paige topless, her naked boobs swaying as she shook. Alison took the titties in her hands and squeezed them, grinning, "They're a nice handful, something for me to grab onto as I fuck you. Unless you don't want me to?"

Paige shook her head, no longer able to say what she wanted. Alison smirked, "You should ask me to fuck you, I wouldn't want to be accidentally raping you, would I?"

"Will you fuck me?" Paige said, her voice as quiet and small as a mouse.

Alison grinned wider, "Say please..."

"Please," Paige said, almost crying. She didn't want this at the same as she wanted it desperately.

"In the ass," Alison said, "Ask me to fuck you in the ass."

Paige went red, it was even worse than she thought; she'd never even imagined having anal sex, but now with Alison's words she was feel a terrible craving for the blonde to butt-bang her, no matter how humiliating it would be. "Will you fuck me in the ass?"

"You forgot to say please," Alison was enjoying this. She picked up a bottle with some sort of lotion and was squirting it over the plastic, rubbing the liquid in, "If you don't say please I'll leave and let you go unfucked."

"Will you please fuck me... in the ass," Paige whimpered, utterly defeated and totally horny.

"As you ask so nicely," Alison sounded almost prim. "Get your dyke cunt onto that bench, lie face down on the edge, raising that ass at me."

Doing as she was told, Paige rested her naked titties on the bench, her hands spread out along it and gripping the sides as her bare feet pressed on the floor and her ass rose. Alison was behind her, taking the costume and pushing it aside so that the backhole was exposed. Knowing the blonde was behind her, staring lasciviously at the virgin rosebud Paige felt vulnerable and scared; she almost cried out to Ali that she didn't want to be butt-fucked but to go home and forget all about today. She didn't; her mouth wouldn't open, it seemed to know she really wanted the plastic dildo in her backdoor. She gripped the bench harder and waited.

Her blonde nemesis didn't seem to be in hurry, one hand caressing the swimmer's firm cheek as the other held the costume away from her teenage butt-hole. "I love ass-fucking anal virgins, there's something so sexy about deflowering some bitch's unused ass, it's even better than popping her pussy cherry. Anyone can do that, but ramming a dick up a virgin asshole - that's special," Alison mused.

"Please fuck me, fuck my ass, please," Paige found her voice.

"Oh, as you ask..." laughed Ali and shoved the toy in.

Paige felt her ass caving in as the toy pushed through, her walls stretching as Alison forced the toy between them. The teen's eyes watered and her nails scratched at bench's wooden planks; she gasped, sucking in air and gritted her teeth. She'd never felt anything like it- she wanted it to stop, she wanted it to continue; it was agony and ecstasy all at one. The toy was both the uncomfortable and so snug it was like it was designed to exactly fit her ass, like a key in a lock.

"I'm going to stuff this dildo all the way down and gape your ass like the Grand Canyon," Alison pulled back and Paige was aware that the first thrust had only sent the first couple of inches into her ass, there were another eight to go.

Alison gripped Paige's waist and dragged herself forward, making the teen swimmer bounce and wriggle as more of the toy pushed down her virgin butt. Paige closed her eyes, screwing them as tightly shut as she could, she wished to she could close her ears as well, so she wouldn't hear Alison behind her, grunting as she shoved forward again. The only thing Paige didn't want closed was her asshole; she needed that to be open and filled with cock - she'd never imagined that she would feel like that, but she did and she only hated that it was Alison behind her.

LL72
LL72
1,165 Followers