The Abbotts Ch. 03

Story Info
An interesting family story.
3.6k words
4.37
52.6k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Stephanie Anne come down the aisle on the arm of her father and I had mixed emotions. I was happy to see my baby girl so happy and I was sad for myself. I was angry at Jason and I wanted to scratch his eyes out. As much as Stephanie loved him I knew that he wasn't right for her. Lest I be accused of being one of those mothers who doesn't think that any man is good enough for her daughter let me say that that is not the case here. I know many, many young men who I would like to see Steph married too, but Jason isn't one of them. My own marriage would be ending before I would let Jason marry my daughter.

I thought back on the previous eighteen months and shook my head over what I had allowed to happen. How could I, Beverly Abigail Abbott, have let this happen? I had the world as my oyster. Married to a good, but somewhat gullible husband, with the job of my dreams and the freedom to do what I chose and when I chose but I had still managed to put myself in a position where it could all fall down on my head and leave me in ruins.

I met Robert Courtney Abbott in my third year of college. I was majoring in Marketing and he was going for a degree in Business Management so we shared several classes. He was very good looking, intelligent, had a pleasing personality and, although I didn't find out until much later, he was extremely rich. We hit it off and started dating and following our fifth date I invited him into my bed. He was a very capable lover and I enjoyed my time with him very much.

It came as no surprise to me when he proposed, but he seemed surprised when I seemed hesitant to say yes. When he pressed I told him that I thought we needed to be more established in our careers before thinking of marriage. That is when he told me the extent of his family's wealth and that I would never have to work for a living and that his career was already established. He would be going into the family business and would be taking it over when his father retired.

I didn't want that. I had been planning my career for years and I knew where I wanted to be by the time I was thirty-five. I told Robert that marriage was out of the question if it would interfere with my career and while it was a struggle for him he finally accepted it. Once he accepted that I was going to have a career I said yes and we were married.

Children would not be a hindrance in my quest for a career because we had the money for nanny's and whatever day care we would need so in rapid succession I had Robert junior and Stephanie Anne and following the birth of Stephanie I had my tubes tied.

Robert was a health nut and "eat right and exercise" were his mantra. I always thought he was a little over the top on the subject until one day I looked at myself in the mirror and saw what two kids had done to my body. Then I looked at all the young hard bodied sluts who were my competition at work and decided that maybe hubby had the right idea. It took almost a year to get back to where I had been before having the kids, but once there I felt better, looked better, and had more energy and confidence in myself and after that I became a bigger fanatic on eating right and exercising than Robert. In a way I guess what happened could be blamed on Robert. After all, it was his health fanaticism and his converting me to it that caused what happened.

His name was Jake.

I was at a conference in Denver and he was one of the speakers. I was feeling good about myself. I had been hit on at least a dozen times and I was full of confidence and at the top of my game. I liked what Jake had to say and I asked if he would join me for a drink so we could discuss his ideas farther. I didn't mean for it to happen, but we ended up in his room and we spent the rest of the evening fucking up a storm. It was way out sex for me. Robert was a marvelous lover and he played my body like a violin and God but could that man eat pussy, but I wasn't passive with Jake the way I was with Robert. With Jake it was like two animals tearing at each other. I soared! I got so wound up with Jake that if he would have said:

"You are too much for me babe; I'm going to get some help" I more than likely would have just said, "Hurry back."

There was another difference between Jack and Robert. With Robert I just settled back and let him take me to wherever he wanted and I gloried in all of the orgasms he gave me on the way. With Jake I took what I wanted. If I wanted my pussy eaten I grabbed a handful of Jake's hair and pushed his head down between my legs. If we were in a sixty-nine and I was ready to fuck I pulled away from him, swung over him and jammed myself down on his cock and I fucked him. I FUCKED HIM! Not the other way around.

The next morning Jake and I parted and I never saw him again, but I remembered the way I was with him and I wanted to be that way again. I thought about trying something like that with Robert, but then decided that I'd better not. I had no idea how it might change Robert and I was unwilling to give up what he did to me. I wanted what Robert gave me AND I wanted the wild, get down and get dirty sex that Jake had shown me.

I made the conscious decision to have both.

If I was careful, and I would be, I could take lovers and Robert would never know. I would never give Robert any less than my best and of course he would always have one hundred percent of my love.

At first I only played when I was on out of town trips. One and sometimes two night stands with men I never saw again, As the years went by and my career blossomed I traveled less and less so I started looking for my lovers closer to home. I worked a lot of late nights on ad campaigns so an occasional night spent with a lover went unnoticed. On those nights I would hit one of the downtown hotels where a convention was taking place and take a seat in the lounge. It was never more than ten minutes before I had some guy making a move on me. We would talk and if he was from out of town I would end up in his room and do my best to fuck his eyes out.

As I moved up at the agency I went back to traveling more and on some two and three day trips I would spend all night in bed with my lover of the moment. I had the best of both worlds. Slow fantastic love with Robert and wild hot sex with my assorted lovers. Then the AIDS scare came along and I put a halt to my indiscriminate couplings, but the need was still there so I decided to look for steady lovers. I'd pick one and stay with him for three or four months and then move on to someone else before any emotional involvement could occur.

This went on for years. There was never any shortage to choose from. As an advertising agency we worked with designers, studios and a whole assortment of other creative companies and I had to interface with them. I was a good looking woman, in great shape and I was always being flirted with and I was always the recipient of soft and hard passes. I was pretty much able to pick and choose.

I was just coming off of a four month affair with a fashion photographer when I met Jason Catron. He was an assistant director for a company that specialized in filming automobile commercials and one of the auto companies that my agency handled picked Jason's company for a specialty shoot. I met Jason on my first day at the storyboard conference. He was an extremely good looking guy with a pleasant personality and when he invited me to have lunch with him I accepted. We talked about this and that and then went back to work and before the afternoon was over he asked me to have a drink with him at the end of the day. The drink turned into three or four and we ended up taking a room in one of the hotels. I called Robert and told him I was going to be working really late and that I would probably stay overnight in the city.

Jason had something going for him that none of my other lovers had ever been able to offer. He had a huge cock! It was almost ten inches long and was very fat and it filled me like I had never been filled before.

It was a long and very pleasurable night for me and by the time Jason finished with me in the morning I was in lust with his fat piece of meat. He had fucked me four times and had given me more orgasms than I could keep track of. He wanted to butt fuck me, but I told him no way in hell was I ever going to let that monster inside my anal cavity. He smiled and said:

"They all say that, but some day you will let me."

That night was the start of the longest affair that I'd ever had. Jason and I got together two or three times a week for the next eleven months and then one day he told me that he had met a girl and had fallen in love and he was going to have to end it with me. I was pissed! Not only because I would miss that huge piece of meat and the magnificent way Jason used it, but also because it was the first time any of my lovers had ended it with me. Before Jason I was the one who called the shots; I was the one who got to say it was over. It took me almost a month to get over my funk and start looking for a new playmate.

I was on my second week with Paul when I got a call from Jason wanting to know if I would have a drink with him after work. I was on the edge of saying "no thank you" when curiosity got the better of me and I agreed to meet him. I was sitting in a booth at Andre's when Jason came in and slid onto the seat across from me.

"You are looking as gorgeous and sexy as ever Beverly."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls you want to fuck."

He laughed and said, "Of course I do, but I always mean it."

"So why have you decided that you want to have a drink with me?"

"You just said it Bev; I always flatter the women I want to bed."

"You dumped me as I recall. Something about a new love in your life as I remember it. What's the matter? True love not running smooth?"

"Oh the true love is there, but the hot sex isn't."

He saw my face cloud over at that, but before I could explode on him for thinking I would be his on call fuck toy he said:

"Oh come on Beverly. You know the only reason you spent time with me was for the sex. You love your husband, but you needed someone to fuck you like a slut and I was more than happy to oblige."

"And your sweet young thing is planning on going down the aisle a virgin?"

"Just the opposite. She loves to make love. Make love Beverly, not fuck, but make love. I love the way she makes me feel, but every once in a while I need to fuck. She doesn't like it when I get that way. Tells me to stop, that she doesn't like it hot, hard and fast. She wants it slow and easy and taking a long time."

I sat there and listened as he basically outlined my relationship with Robert. "I love what I have with Her Bev, but I need what I had with you. Flat out and up front - can you fit me in?"

I looked at him for several seconds and then said, "Have you got a room?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What it amounted to was that I was seeing two lovers. I continued my affair with Paul, but was pretty much on call for Jason. There were two more lovers after Paul and they both unknowingly shared me with Jason. Between Robert, Jason and my current lover I was an extremely well fucked woman.

Vacation time was coming up and every August the family would take two or three weeks vacation at our summer house on the lake. Steph was off to Europe with some classmates so there would just be Robert, Deuce, his fiancée Amber and me. I saw an opportunity to have more than just two or three hours in an evening with Jason and I asked him how he would like to spend three or four days with me.

"I'd jump at the chance."

"How about your honey?"

"She's off doing something that her school set up. She'll be gone almost six weeks."

"Good. During the second week of my vacation I'll get a call telling me that I need to return to work to deal with some crisis or another."

We set it up and when the time came I left Robert, Deuce and Amber and met Jason in the city. For three glorious days Jason and I fucked in a sexual frenzy. It was an absolute wonder that I wasn't a bit bow-legged when I went back to the lake house. I'll admit to being a little bit miffed since it didn't seem to bother anyone that I'd been gone although Robert did seem to be a little different - not out of sorts or anything like that - but different.

Another eight months went by and I happily juggled my lovers and my life with Robert. It was good to be me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was mid-April and at dinner one night Steph told us that it was about time that we met the man she intended to marry and she said she would like to bring him to the house for the weekend. Neither Robert nor I had any objections since I think we both were interested in meeting the man who had stolen our baby girl's heart. We set it up so that she could bring her young man to dinner on Friday evening and then we made sure that Deuce and Amber would be there so the entire family could take a look at Steph's guy. Well, technically Amber wasn't actually family yet although her wedding to Deuce was only a month away.

Anyway, Friday came and at exactly six-eleven - the exact time is stamped into my brain - Steph led her beau into the family room and said:

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Jason."

And then she introduced him individually to everyone in the room. I'll never know how I managed not to scream or faint or do something else totally bizarre, but I managed to hold it together and I shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you."

"And I you. I've heard so much about you that it is almost if I've known you for a while."

If looks could have killed that would have been the end of Jason right there. It was two hours before I got a chance to be alone with him. Steph was in the bathroom and Jason had gone outside on the patio. I followed him out and keeping my voice down as best I could I lit into him.

"How could you be so low as to be fucking me while seeing my daughter?

"How the hell was I supposed to know that she was your daughter? Her name is Abbott and yours is Sterns."

"I kept my maiden name at work."

"So how was I supposed to know?"

"Well now you do know and you will have to find some way to end it with Steph."

"I will do no such thing! I love Steph and I intend to marry her."

"How can you possibly marry her given what we have been doing?"

"Get real Bev. It is no different than what you do. Does what you and I do keep you from going home to your husband? By the way, I like him. He seems like a great guy."

"He is a great guy, but don't go changing the subject."

"I'm not changing the subject. You get something from me that you don't get from him, but you don't love him any the less and it is the same with me and Steph. You fill a need that she doesn't, but I don't love her any the less because you take care of that need. If she were ever to open up sexually I wouldn't need to go elsewhere to get what I have to have. If she ever turns it loose neither you nor any other woman will ever see me again."

Just then Steph came out onto the patio.

"There you are. Getting to know each other?"

"Yes indeed. I just found out your mother's agency uses our film company for special projects. I'm surprised we haven't run into each other before now."

Steph moved to him and tucked in next to him and he put his arm around her and I said, "I'd better get back to your dad" and went back into the house and then did my best to avoid Jason for the rest of the weekend.

The rest of the family seemed to approve of Steph's choice. Amber even joked that had she met Jason before she met Deuce she and Deuce might never had gotten together. As Jason was leaving on Sunday and saying his goodbyes he shook my hand and said:

"It was good meeting you. Now that we know our company's have a tie maybe we can get together for lunch or a drink."

I kept my response to a short, "Thank you for coming."

After he was gone and Robert and I were alone Robert asked, "Well, what did you think of him?"

"I didn't care for him. Something about him just doesn't ring right."

"So far my love, you seem to be in the minority. Deuce and Amber think that Steph did just fine for herself and I do have to admit that I like the lad also. Are you sure that what you think of him isn't colored by a mother's natural aversion to giving up her child? You know, the "no man is good enough for my baby" syndrome?"

"Of course I don't think that. It is just that I sense something about him. Something just isn't right."

"Well my love, you are entitled to your opinion, but it is obvious that Steph doesn't share it. That aside, I'm feeling just a tad amorous. I know it is a bit early, but what say we go up to bed?"

"You do know my soft spot don't you?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I shouldn't be doing this: I said as my bra hit the floor, "It just isn't right and on so many different levels."

"I think that you are protesting too much" he said as his mouth sucked on my left breast. "Just look at it from the standpoint that you are keeping it in the family."

"It still isn't right" I said as my hand found his rock hard cock and I pulled away from his mouth and went to my knees in front of him.

"Same time Wednesday?" Jason asked as I dressed.

"Yes lover, same time."

I kept seeing Jason for the next six months and I had lain beneath him only two days ago as he thrust his hard cock into me while I screamed and begged him to fuck me harder. As we dressed he said:

"I'll be gone two weeks on the honeymoon. Will you be able to wait that long for me?"

"Have I a choice?"

"I'm not the only man whose cock gets hard when I see you."

True I thought to myself, but you are the only one I've ever run across with ten hard inches. "How will we manage it" I asked him.

"We will find a way. After the wedding can I call you mommy?"

"Don't you dare!"

"Just kidding."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I watched Steph walk down the aisle on the arm of her father toward a waiting Jason I wondered if I could summon the courage it would take to do what I knew I must. If I did it I would earn the hatred of Stephanie Anne and it would destroy my marriage to Robert. I sat there and waited for the minister to reach the part where he would ask:

"If there anyone here who knows of any reason why these two should not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace."