The ABC Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just looked at Jennifer and said. "That was Stephanie? The same little brunette who lost her top in the pool?"

"The one and the same. Her little peaches are more like grapefruits now, but I still bet they are just as tasty. I barely recognized her earlier, but she knew you. She told me about how she fantasized about you all the time. She was shocked to see you and me together. As a matter of fact she was the one who made the first move on me in the bedroom. She was helping me into a dress and she slid her hand over my breast and one thing led to another. Well you know how it ended." Jennifer said as she reached over and ran her fingers through my hair. "I can't wait to see you get to live out a fantasy you have had ever since you saw those sweet tits that day in the pool."

I just looked over at Jennifer beside me and reached over and slid my hand over her tits. "I think you have turned my life into one giant fantasy." I said as my hand slid in the top of her shirt and found a soft breast and a rapidly hardening nipple. Jennifer just smiled and leaned over so I had easier access. The rest of the twenty minute ride back to the hotel was filled with my hand being full of Jennifer's breasts. When we pulled into the garage Jennifer was thrilled that she didn't have to walk across the lobby floor because her nipples were past the point of being on high beam. They were almost screaming for attention. But my cock wasn't far behind as you could definitely see the outline of it through my trousers.

We made it to our suite and as soon as the door closed I was on top of Jennifer. I wanted her more right now than I have ever wanted her. This time it was her fighting me off as she was determined to have the perfect stage for Stephanie's arrival.She picked up the phone and ordered a couple bottles of champaign and a tray of fruit while I was busy nibbling on her neck. As soon as she hung the phone up I tried to go for her shirt, but she quickly shut that down.

"Jeez Mr. Roberts! What has got into you? Stephanie will be here in about thirty minutes, and I want everything to be perfect." Jennifer said as she kept pushing my hands away.

I just laughed out loud at Jennifer and pulled her to me for a deep kiss. Her body pressing against mine. and as I pulled away I looked down into those green eyes and said "Sweetie, Stephanie is a fantasy that I have thought about ever since that day, but I just want you to know that this blond hair, green eyed, sexy woman is my ultimate fantasy."

Jennifer just blushed and said "You really want Stephanie to walk in an find us fucking? Because if you keep this up I'm going to fuck you right here."

Right then we were interrupted by room service with the champaign and fruit and cheese tray. After they left we both agreed that we needed a shower, and Jennifer made me take mine in the other bathroom while she used the one in our bedroom. I came out in one of the soft robes while Jennifer came out in a sheer robe that showed off her tits and her panties. Jennifer just smiled as she saw my reaction as I was pouring three glasses of champaign. About that time a soft knock on the door got our attention and Jennifer walked over to the door and smiled back at me after looking through the peep hole. With a smile she opened the door and stood behind it as Stephanie walked through. I realized that Stephanie had got off work early because she was now wearing a raincoat, not something you see much of in Las Vegas. As Jennifer shut the door she offered to take Stephanie's coat and as it slid off her shoulders I saw they were wearing the exact same sheer robe and panties. Stephanie stepped out of her heels and they walked over to me hand in hand. Their tits bouncing under their robes.

"I hope you remember me now Mr. Roberts. I would hate to have to jump in the pool again." Stephanie said with a smile as she walked right up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I pulled her close and the feel of her body against mine was incredible. I let my hands drift down over her body until I found her ass and grasped a cheek in each hand. "MMMM, Jennifer was right. I just hate that we waited this long. After I got out of the pool that day I snuck one of your shirts and I slept in that thing for ages. I use to get in bed at night with just your shirt on and masturbate thinking of you." She said as she kissed me again. "I don't know how much action you were getting at the time, but your shirt was getting some serious action. All I had to do was put that shirt on and my pussy would get wet. Kind of like right now." She said as she took my hand off her backside and slid it in her panties.

My fingers found a warm, wet pussy, and I just slid them deeper until I was able to curl my middle finger and it slid into her sex with no problem. This just drew a smile from her and Jennifer walked over to us and turned Stephanie to her and they exchanged a deep kiss as I explored Stephanie with my finger. Then Jennifer opened Stephanie's robe and caressed her large breasts.

"Mr. Roberts has been thinking about these ever since that day. Haven't you?" Jennifer said as she bent down and sucked on a nipple.

Stephanie moaned a little fromJennifer's sucking and said "Is that right Mr. Roberts? You don't know how much I wanted you to suck on my little nipples that day. I hope that you make that dream a reality today."


I looked at Stephanie and slid my hand under the breast that Jennifer wasn't attached to, and lifted it slightly and gently slid my tongue across her nipple, before sucking it into my mouth. This brought another moan from Stephanie and she slid her hands behind Jennifer's and my head and pulled us closer.

"Oh this feels so good, but lets don't let this champaign get warm" Stephanie said as she pulled Jennifer loose from her nipple and gave her another deep kiss. Then she did the same for me. And we sat on the sofa with Stephanie between us. I knew she was comfortable with her body as she didn't pull her robe closed, even though that wouldn't have done any good considering the sheerness. She left those beautiful tits on full display.

Jennifer passed out the glasses and made a toast "To old friends exploring new horizons." She said as we toasted each other.

Stephanie looked back and forth from Jennifer to me and said "It looks like I'm the new horizon, and I am going to love being probed and explored by the two of you. Not to mention I'm going to love getting reacquainted with some peaks and valleys, tasting some creamy new sauces and getting myself wrapped all around my fantasies."

We sipped our champaign as jennifer and I explored Stephanie's body with our hands. Stephanie sat there with a glass in her hand as each of us caressed a breast. Then my hand trailed off and slid down her midsection until my fingertips slipped under her panties. She took a large gulp of her champaign as my finger slid back into her pussy. She opened her legs as wide as she could with Jennifer and me sitting on both sides of her. Then to help her out, Jennifer slid her hand up the inside of Stephanie's thigh and pulled it up so that her legs were now wide open with one now laying across Jennifer. Now I had full access to her pussy and I started to slide my finger deeper in Stephanie's pussy. Jennifer looked at Stephanie and slid her hand under mine and she found Stephanie's clit and started rubbing it. This caused Stephanie to raise her ass off the sofa and begin to buck on my finger. Then Jennifer leaned over and took one of Stephanie's nipples into her mouth, and I did the same to the other. This drove Stephanie over the edge and she came with a deep groan and her ass bucking on my hand as Jennifer rubbed her clit.

As she collapsed back onto the sofa Stephanie just looked back and forth to Jennifer and me as she caught her breath. "Fuck the champaign. Lets get in the bedroom and you both better be naked when you hop on the bed." She said as she struggled to her feet and shed her robe and panties as she walked. Jennifer and I followed suit with our discarded robes and Jennifer's panties leaving a trail.

Stephanie got on one side of the bed and I knew where my place was as I crawled into the middle with Jennifer getting on the other side. Once I laid down on my back my cock was pointing toward the ceiling again. Jennifer and Stephanie were both propped up looking at each other and then my cock. Jennifer gave Stephanie a small nod and with that Stephanie bent down and started deeply kissing me, Her tongue found it's way inside my mouth as we french kissed. While doing this Jennifer just watched. Stephanie slid her hand down until she wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft and just started to slowly stoke my cock. This drew a muffled moan from me before she broke her kiss and pulled away. "I have to taste this thing" Stephanie said as she eased down the bed. Once down there she just handled my cock with her fingers. Getting an up close look at it as she slid her fingers up and down it. Then with a wink she moved closer and opened her mouth and slid almost half of it in before closing her lips around it and starting to suck.

As her mouth slipped up my shaft she made great use of her tongue. Letting it wash over my cock while Jennifer and I just watched. "Imagine how hot this would have been if you had let her do this when she lost her top? Your daughter's 18 year old friend with your cock in her mouth. Her tongue washing over it. sliding across the head of your cock." Jennifer said as she ran her fingers around my nipples while Stephanie bobbed her head up and down on my cock. Her dark brown hair falling down around my cock as her soft lips slid up and down my hard shaft. I couldn't believe it but I felt my cock swelling and getting ready to shoot a load down Stephanie's throat when she suddenly pulled off and tightened her grip on the base of my cock. My cock bobbed like I was cumming, but no cum came out.

"I want to swallow your cum, but first I need it in my pussy." Stephanie said as she sat there with a hold on my shaft. Once I had calmed dow she sat up and through a leg over me and was about to reach down and direct my cock to her entrance when Jennifer beat her to it. Jennifer wrapper her fingers around my shaft and moved my cock back and forth between Stephanie's slit before positioning it at her opening and holding it while Stephanie sank down on it. As Stephanie slid all the way down Jennifer turned her hand around and let her fingers slide over Stephanie's clit. This drew a protest from Stephanie "Oh that isn't fair." She gasped as Jennifer made circles over Stephanie's clit with her fingertips.

Jennifer just smiled at both of us and said "This is a race to see who cums first. I am going to use my fingers on Stephanie, and I'm going to use my words and Mr. Roberts fantasies on him. Enjoy you two." Jennifer said as she kissed me and the sat up and kissed Stephanie.

With that Stephanie started bouncing up and down on my shaft. Her large tits bouncing as she rode me. Jennifer kept her fingers in contact with Stephanie's clit the entire time. Then Jennifer leaned dow and whispered in my ear. "Look at her bounce up and down on your hard cock Mr. Roberts. Doesn't she look so fucking sexy?" Jennifer said as Stephanie was now holding her tits in her hands as she rode me. Then Stephanie leaned her head down and started sucking on her own nipple as her pussy slid up and down my shaft. Then Jennifer whispered "Imagine how it would have felt if you had acted on your fantasies that day? If you had taken her back to your office and laid her across you desk and slid your big cock into that 18 year old pussy."

Jennifer was distracted by Stephanie's groaning. It was almost like she was growling. Jennifer then leaned down again and said. "I wonder what would have happened if Becca had come by your office and saw you fucking Stephanie on your desk? I bet she would have slid her fingers inside her bathing suit and masturbated while watching you fuck her friend. She always knew that you looked at her friends. I think it turned her on the way you sneaked looks at Stephanie, me, and the other girls." That was when I exploded. My cock just started filling Stephanie's pussy just at the same time she came. Her pussy was spasming around my cock as I pumped my cum deep within her pussy.

"Oh fuck!! I really wish we would have done this when my top came off. This is the best sex I have ever had." Stephanie said as she slid off my cock and laid down beside me.

Jennifer didn't let my cock sit idle for long as she swooped down and started licking my cock like it was a popsicle. Making sure to clean it of my cum and Stephanie's pussy juices. Stephanie just watched as Jennifer took my spent cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. Then she looked over at Stephanie and moved between her legs and used her hands to open stephanie's legs even more and dove face first into Stephanie's pussy. I looked on as you could hear a slurping sound as Jennifer dug deep to clean Stephanie's pussy as well as she had cleaned my cock. Then Jennifer closed her mouth over her pussy and started sucking and lapping up our combined juices. This sent a jolt through Stephanie's body as she reached down and held Jennifer's head as she sucked her pussy clean.

Then Stephanie clutched my arm as Jennifer's tongue found her sensitive clit. "Oh fuck!! You two are incredible." Stephanie groaned as her head hit her pillow when she fell back in the bed. Jennifer kept bathing her clit with her tongue as Stephanie just kept writhing on the bed with each new stroke of Jennifer's tongue. Then Stephanie reached down and held Jennifer's head still as she exploded on Jennifer's mouth. As Stephanie calmed down Jennifer crawled up next to me with Stephanie's juices covering her face and pulled me in for a deep kiss. We kept kissing as Stephanie tried to catch her breath.

"My god!! I might have to find a reason to move back home now. You two are insatiable. I love it." Stephanie said as she watched Jennifer and me kiss. "You have no idea how many girls use to imagine what it would be like to be with you Mr. Roberts. That was the reason we always came over to your house to have our pool parties, and sleep overs. If our parents only knew what every girl over there wanted they would have forbidden us from going anywhere near your house. Of course some of the moms would have came over instead." Stephanie said with a laugh.

"See, maybe now you will believe me." Jennifer said. "I think Mr. Roberts thought I was just teasing him when I told him about all those 18 year old girls who wanted the chance to fuck him."

"Yeah, but the kinkiest two are doing it now." Stephanie said as she leaned across me and met Jennifer with an open mouth kiss. Their hands exploring each other's tits. I just lay there and watched them kiss each other above me. Then as they stopped kissing they both laid their heads on my chest and rested, while Jennifer pulled a cover over us. It was only six o'clock but a nap was in order.

It was a couple hours later that I began to stir. My two companions were still asleep so I decided to let them sleep. I just lay there and looked at them as they slept. Their heads still resting on my shoulders or chest. Just watching them sleep was enough to stir my cock, but I was determined to let them rest. After a while I felt my eyes close and I drifted back to sleep.

Later I dreamed that I was back at the pool party Becca had during which Stephanie's top had come off and I was in my bed naked and surrounded by Becca's friends as they took turns giving me a blow job. The dream felt so real. The mouths swallowing my cock so warm and wet. I looked around the room as each girl took her turn, and then I could hear Jennifer encouraging a girl off to the side to try it. Then the other girls joined in and encouraged her. Then Stephanie said she would cover my eyes so I wouldn't see who it was. Stephanie sat up by my head and covered my eyes as I felt a soft hand wrap around my cock and with her friends encouraging her this girl slowly swallowed my cock and her lips tightened around my cock. As the mystery girl slid her mouth up and down my cock a couple times Stephanie removed her hand from my eyes and after blinking a couple times I saw Becca's face as she gave me a blow job.

Right then I woke up as I felt my cock release and my cum shoot out into a warm mouth, but it wasn't Becca's, it was Stephanie's. Jennifer was sitting beside her as she watched Stephanie swallow my cum. Stephanie kept her mouth on me until she had cleaned me completely and then she turned to Jennifer and they kissed. They shared my cum as they kissed for a long time. Then Jennifer looked down at me and said "That must have been some wild dream. You were thrashing about and I have only seen you cum that fast once before." Then Jennifer gave me a wicked smile and a wink.

Stephanie looked down at me and said. "This has been better than I could ever have imagined. I would love to reserve that cock for the next time you are in Vegas." Then she looked over at Jennifer and said "And this pussy." Then they both kissed each other again.

"After their kiss Jennifer looked down at me and said "Can I tell her?" I nodded my head. "Mr. Roberts just bought a house in Henderson. You should see it. It is amazing. It is very private, and it has this huge pool. Perfect for losing your top and your bottom in." Jennifer said with a giggle.

"I hope you don't plan on bringing an alarm clock Mr. Roberts. Because I can see the future and I see many more mornings starting like this." Stephanie said as she ran a fingernail along my cock. "Speaking of which. I really need to get home and get ready for class. I really had a great time." Stephanie said as she kissed Jennifer one more time, and then laid down on me and started kissing me with her legs spread out on both sides of mine. Her pussy pressing into my cock.

Right then she moaned into my mouth and her kisses got even more aggressive. Jennifer had taken her open pussy as an invitation and was licking her slit. Before long I felt her hips rise just so slightly and Jennifer reached under her and grasped my cock which wasn't fully hard yet and directed it to Stephanie's opening. Then Stephanie just sank all the way down on me. As Stephanie slid up and down on my cock Jennifer took my balls into her mouth and gently sucked on each one. Then I felt the bed move as Jennifer got hopped off and she walked up to Me and Stephanie and gave Stephanie a deep kiss, and then me before saying "You two have fun. I'm going to hop in the shower."

Stephanie kept riding my cock as she lay on top of me. Her breasts pressing into my chest and sliding up and down with every stroke. "I didn't say anything to Jennifer, but that day my top came off I saw you in the bathroom. I saw you stroking that big cock. Your hand sliding up and down it. I so wanted to just open the door and let you fuck me. I wanted to feel that big cock sliding in my pussy like it is now. I told only one other person that, and that was Becca." Stephanie said as her pussy juices ran over my shaft as she fucked me. "I know you were dreaming about Becca this morning. You called out her name. Did you think it was your daughter giving you a blow job? Is that why you came so fast? Close your eyes and imagine that she is the one fucking you. It is her pussy that is sliding up and down your shaft. Her nipples that are burning your skin as she slides up and down you. Her pussy that you are about to fill with your cum. You know you want to feel what it is like to fuck Becca. Come on Mr. Roberts! Fill your daughter's pussy with your cum." Stephanie grunted as she sat up on top of me and started bouncing up and down on me. Her wet pussy gripping my cock as she rode me.