The Abduction of Angelina Manzoni

Story Info
A journey into darkness and human depravity.
6.1k words
3.8
71.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

A note from the Author

Please note that this story contains violence, and may not be for the faint hearted.

Regards

Bazzza

*

Angelina Manzoni shivered involuntary and pulled her heavy jacket tightly around her, the temperature dropped dramatically as she stepped from the warm elevator into the basement car park. Her office twenty three floors above was warm and comfortable, and it was almost with reluctance that she had to leave it. But she'd already put in an eleven hour day, and even a workaholic like her deserved some fun time. The car park was quiet as she walked towards her new BMW Z4 convertible; the top was going to stay up tonight; that was for sure. The burgundy sports car was just a little indulgence; normally she'd never squander her hard earned money on such an extravagance, but had fallen in love with it the minute she first laid eyes on it.

She took no notice of the black van parked beside her Z4; she calmly walked to the driver's door with her keys in her hand as she'd done many times before. The central locking provided its usually reassuring clunk as she pushed the button on the keyless remote. What Angelina didn't hear was the side door of the van slide open, and the soft rubber soles of the two men touch the concrete floor. She was seized roughly from behind and had no time to yell as her light body was swiftly dragged backwards into the van. As the door closed, the engine was started and the van began moving innocently towards the car park exit. And in those few short seconds, Angelina's Manzoni's life was to change forever.

Angelina was a strong young woman, and she lashed out at her assailants with arms and legs, she felt some satisfaction when her heeled shoes struck flesh and bone, and the resulting grunts of pain. But her world went suddenly dark as a blanket was thrown over her, and the unmistakable weight of another human being pinning her to the carpeted floor.

"LET ME GO." she screamed at the top of her voice while continuing to struggle violently.

Her resistance was met with two stunning blows catching her on the face and the back of her head, and she slowly began slipping from consciousness.

"Shut up and keep still, or you'll get more of the same." came the hard raspy voice of a male smoker.

It would be many hours before Angelina opened her eyes again, the pounding of her head initially limiting her ability to take in her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was the handcuff around her right wrist. Her half closed eyes traced the long chain from the cuff to the other end which was fastened to the metal frame of the bed she was lying on. Her eyes moved around the room, it was large and old with peeling wallpaper and paint, the bed was the only piece of furniture in the room. A closed sturdy looking door stood at the far side, there were no windows. Above her, an un-shaded light bulb glowed diligently. Angelina tested the chain; it rattled loudly but held securely to the bed, she got to her feet and leaned back hoping to break free, but it was to no avail. Realising she was going nowhere fast, Angelina climbed back on the bed and finally let the tears of fear flow down her pretty face. It didn't take long for her thoughts to turn to her father; for all this was no doubt attributable to him.

Teddy Manzoni, apart from being Angelina's father, was a made man in the underworld of crime, a man well versed in making money from girls, gambling and extortion, but mainly narcotics. His reputation of being a violent man wasn't to be scoffed at, for he was both cunning and ruthless. Angelina's home life disintegrated at the age of nineteen when she brought her latest boyfriend home. For some reason it was hate at first sight, and later that night Teddy beat her boyfriend to a pulp after a few heated words. Angelina left home that night, and hadn't spoken to her father since. She hated him for the man he was, brutal and unforgiving, and for making her mother's life a misery. Angelina had since made her own life, away from the family with the exception of meeting her mother once a week for lunch. Life had been good until now, and what was all this about she wondered, and how was all this going to end? Angelina soon lost track of time, she dozed lightly hoping that when she woke; it would all be but a dream.

Unbeknown to Angelina, a sequence of events that led to her abduction started just six nights previous. Teddy Manzoni always guarded his turf with ambitious determination. He controlled the local flow of narcotics, the local dealers and the distribution. He kept his ear to the ground with numerous informants that were paid well for any information. It was only a matter of time before he was made aware of the influx of a little cocaine on the streets by an unknown group with a little entrepreneurial ambition. When Teddy learned of a meeting to handover two hundred grand in exchange for a quantity of coke, he and his soldier's gate crashed the party, and took both the cash and the coke. And then just to make it a real fun party, a brutal bone breaking beating was handed out all attendees to discourage any further such trespasses.

The only one lucky enough to escape the beating was a Mickey Dowd. Mickey had been waiting in a stolen car ready to make a quick getaway once the transaction had been completed. While he'd missed the beating, there was now the problem of the missing money and coke, either of which could cost him his life as both debts would have to be repaid. It was unfortunate for Angelina; that one of Mickey's so called friends had gone to school with her. While Teddy Manzoni proved untouchable with all his twenty four hour protection, Angelina was easy to track down, and a little plan was quickly hatched and put into action. It really quite simple, kidnap Angelina and exchange her for the money and the coke, and maybe with a little interest added in for good measure.

Angelina heard footsteps and then the snapping back of the door bolt, the door opened and a man entered. Her eyes were drawn firstly to the black balaclava covering his face, then the green woolen jacket, the dirty black jeans and the well worn unlaced brown leather boots. He was tall and wiry with long arms and big hands.

"What am I doing here?" she asked.

"Your father has something of ours, we want it back. He delivers and you go free. If he doesn't, well, you don't want to think about it."

Angelina recognized the raspy smoker's voice; he was one of the men that abducted her.

"He'll pay, I'm sure he will."

"That's good. You need to behave yourself. There's some rules you need to know. Do as you're told, and don't try and remove this." he said pointing to his balaclava. "If you see any of our faces, you'll not get out of here alive. Understand?

"Yes."

"And no screaming; no one will hear you. There's no one around for miles."

Mickey gazed down at Angelina and took in her beauty, even in her petrified and disheveled state, she still looked desirable. Her dark hair was long and wavy, her face pretty as a picture. His eyes dropped to her jacket, the swell of her breasts visible under her jacket. A tight black skirt fell past her knees, but the shape of her thighs held his attention for many seconds. Angelina cringed in fear, for she could tell what those big eyes were thinking, and it didn't bode well.

Angelina had every right to be scared, for Mickey Dowd was little more than a street thug. He was a cunning violent man with no respect for anyone or anything. He'd been brought up by a violent and dishonest father, his mother ran away after one beating too many when he was still young to remember her. His father was a good teacher, and Mickey learnt well to steal to live and fight to survive. For Mickey, a woman's value was small, if it wasn't for what they had between their legs; they had no use at all. His sexual conquests were many, but usually girls of his own like, slutty streetwise urchins, or addicts without looks or finesse looking for a fix. But here, right now, was a creature of great beauty, a creature that he couldn't even in his wildest dreams ever have imagined at his disposal. And suddenly his arousal was too much to bear.

Mickey approached the bed and sat down on the edge, Angelina moved away knowing full well what Mickey's intentions were, but the length of the chain limited her ability to avoid him.

"Please don't." she whimpered.

But Mickey was now enthralled by her beauty; his hand unbuckled each of her shoes and removed them. His hand then continued upwards over her knees and then under her skirt.

"Noooo, please noooo." she pleaded closing her legs tightly.

But her resistance only further excited Mickey, and his strong hands easily pried her legs wide. His hand slipped up to her panties and explored between her legs as she struggled. He laughed as she tried to rake his face with her long manicured finger nails; he caught her flailing hand easily in his and held her roughly.

"Decision time." he said forcefully while looking into her eyes. "Live or die; your choice."

"Please don't do this. My father will kill you for this."

Mickey laughed evilly, "It's because of you father I'm doing this. If you struggle, it will only be worse for you. So why don't you just lie back and enjoy it."

Mickey reached down and eased Angelina's dress up to her waist; he glared lustfully at her beautiful pale thighs before exploring them with an impatient hand. For the first time Angelina took the time to notice her tormentor. While she couldn't see his face, her brain registered other things, like a small faded homemade tattoo between his right thumb and forefinger. His fingernails were ugly and bitten down roughly to nearly nothing. These were seemingly little things, but would prove important in the months to come.

Her eyes closed as Mickey's hand slid beneath her panties, his fingers soon probing her dry lips. He took her weight from the bed as her panties were drawn downwards over her ankles and discarded. Mickey gazed down at her, a triangle of dark curls had been trimmed short and neat, he opened her legs for a better look, his finger exploring her pussy lips. He first tweaked her clitoris before trying to penetrate her, but her lack of arousal prevented it. He placed a finger in his mouth for a little lubrication before returning it to her pussy. This time, he was successful and his finger slipped inside her with ease.

"Like that?" he asked while exploring her deep insides.

"Noooo, please stop."

Mickey toyed with her for a short time before kicking his boots off, he stood beside the bed and removed his jeans without averting his eyes from her pussy. Angelina could not help but open her eyes as Mickey stepped out of his jeans and boxers. His erection was rigid with excitement; it was big and ugly with the red tip of the head peeking out from a baggy foreskin. A mass of red hair didn't quite meet an old appendix untidy scar with a puckered corner. Mickey fondled his beloved cock tenderly before pulling the foreskin back to expose a shiny pink head as he approached the bed.

Angelina cowered as he moved between her thighs, "Please don't do this. I'm not on the pill and I don't want to get pregnant."

Mickey stopped reluctantly and gazed down at her lovely parted thighs, her pussy lips almost beckoning him onwards. But he was intelligent enough to understand the basics of DNA, and its ability to entrap him for the rest of his life. Some snotty nosed kid running around with his DNA wasn't a good idea. He grinned and removed himself from the bed, for there was more than one way to skin a cat. From his jeans pocket on the floor, he removed a small black handgun and then stepped close to the bed head, again causing a scared Angelina to cringe at the end of the chain.

"You any good at sucking cock?" he asked pointing his cock at her face. "Your choice, fuck or suck?"

Angelina realized that her plan had backfired; she was indeed on the pill and safe from pregnancy for the next day or so. But now she had to make a choice, and each was as bad as the other. Her mouth opened involuntary as the bulbous head was presented to her lips, and she took him reluctantly into her mouth for the first time.

"Just a word of warning." Mickey whispered as he rubbed the short cold barrel of the handgun over her cheek. "If you're considering using those lovely white teeth on my cock, don't. I can assure that you'll hurt more than me, and you'll never look the same again. Understand?"

Angelina shuddered and nodded at the same time. It was time just to do this and get it over and done with. Mickey began to push back and forth deep into her mouth causing her to gag; she placed a hand around his shaft to minimize his penetration. She was no stranger to blowjobs, it was just part of her normal love making repertoire. There was nothing like being on the end of a good pussy licking, and then reciprocating with a little cock sucking in return. But she'd always been a willing partner, until now. She tried to close her mind to the situation, to pretend it was her boyfriend's cock in her mouth. Her tongue twirled over the head as her hand pumped rigorously, her lips moving back and forth over the head.

Mickey grinned in satisfaction, it wasn't the best blowjob he'd ever had, although it was still good. But nobody could beat Karen Miller for a good sucking; the skinny little addict would gobble down a small army for the hint of a fix. He watched with morbid interest as his slippery cock moved back and forth between Angelina's pretty lips, his excitement soon began to build, for it had been a few days since he'd emptied his bags.

Angelina was experienced enough to recognize the telltale signs of Mickey's excitement. His cock in her mouth was bad enough and the last thing she wanted was a mouthful of his cum, not even her lovers were that privileged. Her eyes looked up at Mickey's excited face as she worked faster and faster. To relieve the pressure on her jaw, she'd remove his cock from her mouth and swallow a couple of times before taking him again. As his thrusts became more urgent, Angelina prepared herself for the inevitable by just working the head of his cock.

"Ohhhhh, no you don't." Mickey whispered as his hand eased her head back towards him.

Angelina had no option but to open her mouth and take him once again. A few seconds later, Mickey took himself in hand and pumped furiously, the action just allowing Angelina's mouth to disengage his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, baby, here it comes." he gasped.

Angelina closed her eyes and mouth as Mickey fired long lines of warm cum over her face and cheek, holding her still, he rubbed his cock over her face before presenting it to her closed mouth.

"Suck it." he ordered.

She reluctantly opened her mouth and took him, the taste of his cum almost making her gag. Choosing the lesser of two evils, she then withdrew her mouth from his cock and rubbed it gently over her face hoping he would be too interested in his pleasure to notice. Eventually, Mickey stepped away from her and stroked his cock, well satisfied with the mess he'd deposited on her face. Angelina could feel his cum oozing down her cheeks and quickly looked for something on which to clean herself. Finding nothing suitable, she lifted the corner of the unclean sheet and cleaned herself the best she could.

Mickey laughed, "Hey baby; that was pretty good. We'll have some more fun real soon."

She whimpered at the thought, "When are you going to let me go?"

"When your Daddy plays ball. Until then you'll just have to be my entertainment, cause I hate to be bored." Mickey replied as he zipped himself up and headed for the door. "Just behave yourself and you might just get out of this in one piece."

Angelina soon lost track of time, she spent most of the time sleeping or thinking about her childhood which had been the happiest time of her life. In those days, her beloved father was just a businessman, and she never questioned the big burly men that drove them everywhere and were never too far away from him. In more recent years, she felt quite within her rights to hate him, but was now longing for him to walk into this very room and rescue her with all guns blazing.

As time drifted by, her senses became more aware of her surroundings. She could make out other voices in the distant, and the occasional banging of doors, there was more than one of them she soon realised. Her boredom was only broken by a little food and drink, always delivered by Mickey. While it was always reheated burgers from some junk food chain and cartooned milk, she demolished it without a second thought. As much as she tried, there was to be no escape from the chain around her wrist. A small portable chemical and a bowl of water for washing was produced, and later a thick blanket when she complained of being cold. Her solitude soon began to take its toll, she began to crave someone to talk to, or even just to watch.

It was two days after Mickey's first sexual advances that he returned for some more action, but this time more prepared. Angelina sat still on the bed as he approached, she could almost feel the lust in his eyes as they peered at her through the balaclava. From his pocket he took two items and placed them on the bed beside her, she looked down and recognized a packet of condoms and a tube of lube. She shuddered at the thought of what was about to come.

"So, how's it to be?" Mickey asked. "The hard way or the easy way?"

"What do you mean?" Angelina asked.

"Do I have to hurt you, or are you just going to lie back and enjoy it?"

"I don't wanna be hurt." she whimpered.

"That's real sensible of you." he replied undoing his jeans. "Show me your legs and then take your panties off slowly."

Angelina closed her eyes as she lifted her skirt, she could almost feel his lustful eyes burning into her. She felt his weight on the bed next to her and then his hands on her thighs. He then took his hand in hers and guided it to his hard cock; she held it gently and stroked it while she pretended to be in another place. Mickey was nearly beside himself as he stroked her lovely legs and anticipated about what he was about to do. He salivated over her smooth and warmth curves as his hand found her panties.

"Take them off for me?" he whispered after a few seconds of playing with them.

Raising her buttocks, Angelina slipped her panties off and then lay back on the bed, she wanted this over with as fast as possible. If she was going to be fucked, all she could hope for was it to be quick and merciful. Mickey's hands were soon between her legs probing and prying her dryness.

"Use some lube." she suggested.

She jumped as the cold lubricant was applied, and for the next few minutes put up with Mickey's unwanted if not gentle explorations.

"Show me your tit's." he soon requested.

"I can't get my top off with the handcuff on my wrist."

Mickey reached up and lifted her top above her breasts; Angelina's were riveted with instant fear as a dangerous looking flick-knife was produced and with three deft slices, her bra was removed. His hands were soon pawing her breasts, squeezing and testing her nipples making her squirm with pain.

By now, Mickey was ready for some real action. Ripping the condom packet open, he presented the plastic sheath to the head of his cock. At first he had it the wrong way round and wouldn't roll on. He cursed and turned it around, this time he got half way down the shaft before a ragged and broken fingernail caught and broke it. Again he swore violently.

"Let me do it." Angelina suggested as she removed another condom from the packet.

She tried to remind herself that the condom was for her benefit, not only to avoid pregnancy, but also against any horrible diseases her attacker might be carrying. She placed he condom over the large head and rolled it carefully down the shaft, she then applied a little lubricant just to ensure it didn't break on entry.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12