The Abduction of Cheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela performed an erotic dance in front of Cheryl, a hybrid that had elements of belly dancing, Samba and a stripper's nasty tricks. She twisted her torso, bounced and jiggled her oversized ass, threw out her breasts with their huge nipples, and made seductive gestures with her mouth and tongue. Jenny emerged, dressed in an ultra-tight pair of jeans with only a red bra. She was in black spike heels. Jenny ignored Cheryl, focusing her erotic dance for Angela's amusement. Angela responded by grabbing Jenny's hips from behind, pushing her back so she would bend over, and dry humping her ass with short, hard thrusts. Angela was much larger and heavier than Jenny, so one very hard thrust caused Jenny to land on her belly, flat on the floor.

Angela fell on top of her, supporting herself with her hands as she humped Jenny's ass. Jenny's hips were bouncing up and down with the force of Angela's powerful thrusts. Her mouth was wide open, emitting deep, guttural "ughhs" with each pounding. The humping stopped when Jenny very convincingly mimicked a powerful, body-wracking orgasm. Angela lay flat on Jenny's prostrate body, twining their thighs together, kissing her shoulders and the back of her neck. Jenny's pupils had rolled back almost entirely behind her lids... there was a sensuous smile on her lips. The music stopped and Cheryl heard Angela whispering in Jenny's ear. They both stood up and were tongue kissing in front of Cheryl. The slapping of their wet lips and the slurping sounds drove Cheryl wild. She loved kissing women, and her panties were filling with a sticky cream at the sight and sound of their wet mouths devouring each other.

A loud crack startled Cheryl and the others... It came from the door. Pamela was wielding a riding crop. She had whacked it against the door and Cheryl nearly wet herself again. Her heart was thumping in her chest as rivulets of sweat ran down her cheeks. She bit down on the ball-gag while she groaned. "There's my little bitch!" Pamela screamed. Cheryl looked at the other women, who were staring wide-eyed at Pamela. A high-pitched moan accompanied Cheryl's frantic squirming. Pamela was rushing at her with the crop in her hand. "WHACK!!!" The force of Pamela's slap left a deep red handprint on Cheryl's cheek. With the sharp pain also came relief... the riding crop with its painful-looking tip was handed to Jenny. The ball-gag was popped from Cheryl's mouth, now running drier out of sudden fear. Pamela flicked her hand in the air to get the slimy drool off her fingers.

Pamela's sharp nails dug painfully into Cheryl's cheeks as she grabbed her mouth, scrunching her lips into a ridiculous pout. Her front teeth protruded like a rabbit's. Pamela spit on her teeth and released her hold on those swollen lips. "Bitch! Slut! I know you want us to fuck you but you're not getting off so easy! When I'm finished with your cherry ass, you'll be as stiff and nasty as a plastic fuck-doll" Cheryl was genuinely frightened. "Throw the whore on that bed, and rip her clothes off. I'm going to rape her fat ass and mouth!"

Pamela reached into a large handbag slung over her left shoulder. Without taking off her panties, she stepped into a harness. After fastening the straps she removed a very large flesh-colored dildo from the bag. Cheryl was lying on her back on the bed. Her arms were awkwardly bent since she was still tied at the wrists. Her tight alligator sports shirt rose and fell with her heaving breath... stretching it taut over her breasts. Her nipples and areolae were visible through the semi-transparent sweat-soaked fabric. Her belly protruded between the waistband of her pants and her jacket and shirt.

"What are you going to do to me? Pleeease!!!" Jenny and Sophia forcibly lipsticked and lip-glossed her mouth, making her lips as bright red as a shiny cherry... Jenny whispered some smutty remarks in her ear and told her Pamela enjoyed a puckered mouth and lots of hot kisses on her nipples and everywhere else."Angela! Give me Jenny's panties! Now!... I'm going to have to gag this whore!" Cheryl tried to say something, but Pamela covered her mouth with her hand. "MMMppphhh... grrrr!" Pamela whispered in her ear, "I bet you'll enjoy sucking on Jenny's hot, sweaty, creamy panties! You're such a pretty little cunt... you're a nasty slut! Lick my ass or I'll hurt you..." Pamela turned around and crouched over Cheryl's face, lowering her fat ass on her head. "Stick out your tongue and clean out my crack! Suck my ass, and I mean SUCK IT!" Pamela felt her tongue wriggling around her ass, then her lips locking on her puckering hole. Cheryl was sucking her hard. Her breath wheezed through her nostrils as she moaned into Pamela's hot rear.

Pamela was whacking the dildo against Cheryl's exposed belly, saying "I'm going to shove this fat cock deep into your belly, to rape your cunt like a knocked-up whore... then I'm going to impale your hot, tight asshole!" Cheryl whined, "Noooo! Plleeeaaasssee! But... I... I... POOP from there!" Pamela sneered, "Oh no you won't, sweetie... Not with my big cock packing it in!" Cheryl couldn't hear everything Pamela was saying... but before she could catch her breath, Pamela had sat up and rolled Cheryl on her belly. She pressed her hand into the back of Cheryl's head and shoved her face deep into the pillow. With her other hand, she pulled down Cheryl's track pants and panties. Another pillow was stuffed under her belly to elevate her ass. The women took turns smacking Cheryl's ass with loud open-palmed slaps. The creamy white globes turned pink and red. Pamela took each buttock in her hands and pulled them apart. Despite Cheryl's squirming, the puckered grey asshole peeked out above her swollen red pussy lips. Pamela spit hard several times, telling the other women to do the same. The foamy spit was running down her thighs by the time they were finished. Fingers probed her rear. It smelled like eggs and shit, with the combined aroma of musk, sweat, piss and fish from her pussy.

Pamela wiped her clean with Jenny's panties. She stuffed them gusset-first into Cheryl's mouth, after pulling her head aside by a clump of hair. They were held in place by a pair of smelly thigh-highs wrapped around her head. The satin gusset with its slippery hot pussy cream was sliding on Cheryl's tongue. Her neck bent awkwardly as she swallowed. GLUG! Her eyes rolled back as the hot musk filled her throat and nostrils. Their favorite device was to take a ball gag and place the soiled gusset inside out around the ball, then plug the mouth with it... the taste buds of the tongue would be pressed against the gusset... and the smells would instantly permeate the nose and throat, especially if a sliver of the pussy-smear was left outside the mouth, under the nose. Alternately, a skid-mark from a dirty ass could be placed under the nose, with the pussy-smear placed entirely around the ball. She would vicariously suck pussy while inhaling the eggs-and-shit fragrance of the asshole. Cotton panties were not favored though they soaked up the secretions well, only because they made the mouth dry by also absorbing saliva. Satin was best for preserving a glob of girl-cum, or the cream from a recent fuck; a glob of pearly white cum will remain intact on the satin until it can be placed in the mouth. Satin also stays hot, preserving the heat of a rutting cunt. Silk worked well also, but not as good as satin.

A bottle of liquor was passed around as they played with Cheryl's trussed-up body. Cheryl was slapped, poked, pinched, fondled, and sucked by the three women who were going to rape her. They rolled her on her back and pushed her shirt and jacket up, exposing her tits. As they rubbed, squeezed, pulled and pinched the throbbing nipples, rude comments were exchanged. This was part of the process of humiliating Cheryl. She stared at the women, her eyes exhibiting the pain and pleasure she felt. She moaned and squirmed in a vain effort to pull away when they handled her roughly. This caused their pussies to cream as they watched her and taunted her.

Angela: "Her tits must be a thirty-six double D," (weighing them in the palms of her hands), "and these fat elongated nipples... she must be filled with milk, the knocked-up slut." (She tugs them and twists them hard with her fingers.)

Jenny: "Milk the bitch! Squirt it on my pussy. (She bends over in front of Cheryl, who is now sitting up with her hands still tied behind her. Jenny's pussy is swollen with excitement and plumps out between her upper thighs.)

Angela: "What a cow... I bet I can get some milk to squirt... watch!" (She tugs and squeezes the nipples, finally pressing the erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. A white spray is forced out and Angela breaks out laughing... Cheryl's eyes are wide and she squeals through the panty-gag.)

Jenny: "Squirt some of that hot juice right in my pussy." (She opens her lips wide and her wet pink tunnel opens up. Her thumb is simultaneously massaging her clitoris. She moans with delight as the hot droplets sprinkle her pussy.)

Angela: "Pammy, do you want a taste?"

Pamela: "Spread her legs open, I'm going to pound that dripping pussy... Look at the whore! Her clit is enormous!" (She grabs the fleshy meat of Cheryl's pussy lips and squeezes it like a piece of fruit. Shiny moisture flows over her fingers.) "She is enjoying this. I can feel her pussy throbbing in my hands! It's pumping with her heartbeat... If she comes we'll have to beat her to a swollen pulp."

Pamela positioned herself above Cheryl, guiding the tip of the strap-on dildo into her bloated pussy. Jenny and Angela each took a breast into their mouths. Jenny sucked on the nipple, sometimes taking the entire areola into her mouth. Angela took the nipple between her teeth and pulled. Some milk was still squirting out. Cheryl's body was glistening from the milk that had splattered over her. Cheryl's head fell back and her back arched just as Pamela's strap-on cock pushed in. This pressed her tits against Jenny and Angela's faces. They gave up their nipple play as the force of Pamela's thrusts forced Cheryl's body to rock back and forth. Her breasts were bouncing up and down on her chest."Such a pretty little slut! Too bad we have to ruin her! Oh Cheryl, don't you just love taking my hard greasy cock deep in your belly? It feels so good, doesn't it?" Pamela paused to taunt Cheryl.

The knobby head of her strap-on dildo was still gripped by Cheryl's bloated cunt. Angela pulled up Cheryl's head and forced her to look at Pamela. "Taking it like a little slut! UGHHHH!" A sudden hard thrust planted the dildo up to its base. Cheryl's eyes went wide and then rolled back as she arched her neck and back. Pamela gave three more of these long, hard thrusts then pulled out. A milky cream oozed out after the dildo was removed."Roll her over!" Pamela told them, "Angela, break her ass in! Rape that creamy ass, fuck it hard!" Cheryl's moaning and squealing increased. Pamela propped her ass up in the air. The arrangement was the same as it had been earlier: pillows were stuffed under the belly and her ass was raised high. Pamela held her head by a clump of hair and spit on her face... "Little ass whore! Ever been sodomized by a fat black strap-on cock? Has that cherry ever been popped? It will hurt at first as you feel that hot shaft impaling your ass, thrusting into your hot bowels, then the pain will turn to pleasure... you'll be pleading to be raped by each of us, slut!"

Angela greased up her fat strap-on cock until it was shiny and dripping with oil. "Look how her asshole is puckering! She wants it! Take it like a pretty little slut, you always wanted a hot black cock deep up your asshole! I'm going to rape that fat white ass like the little slut you are!" A hot liquid pulsed from her cunt, then a sudden short jet soaked into the pillows. Cheryl pissed herself again. Her asshole was puckering violently. Angela pressed the knob of her strap-on against the wrinkled hole and pushed. Cheryl was tight. Angela groaned with the strain. Her sharp red fingernails squeezed into Cheryl's buttocks. The sphincter gripped the knob as it poked through. Pamela was staring into Cheryl's eyes, watching them clench shut, open wide, roll back, or cross with the pain she felt. Jenny stood aside and stroked her strap-on dildo while she watched. Cheryl's body suddenly arched. The hot shaft entered her rectum. Angela pushed hard as the muscles in Cheryl's ass pushed against the dildo. She growled with each thrust. Cheryl's body was bouncing with the force of Angela's humping. Tears formed in her eyes.

Pamela pulled the soaking wet panties from Cheryl's mouth. Before she could speak, her gargles were cut off by Jenny's strap-on cock. With Cheryl's head hanging off of the bed, Jenny stuffed her upside-down mouth with the dripping wet dildo. Angela's thrusts were matched by Jenny's. Cheryl began thrashing on the bed, then her body stiffened. Her back arched deeply. Her eyes glazed over in a stare. Jenny pulled out and Cheryl's mouth remained open. Her hands, with their long fingernails, clawed the air and grew stiff. A series of spasms rocked her body. Her wide-open mouth emitted several rhythmic "ahhhs" then she went limp on her belly. Her trussed arms fell against her back.

"This slut was such a good rape, it's too bad we have to get rid of her," Pamela said. "What do you mean...?" Jenny asked, with fear in her voice. "No, not that way! We'll have to dump her in the park where we found her. The little cunt can find her way home from there..." Pamela instructed Jenny and Angela to pull Cheryl's clothes back in place and to gag and blindfold her. "Tie the bitch up tight, we don't want her getting away from us. I'll meet you at the van. Hurry. We need to dump this slab of whore-flesh before it gets light out."

5.

Cheryl was taken up a flight of steps, with Angela pushing her along. She suddenly felt the cold outside air and the rain falling on her. Cheryl was lifted up and tossed facedown on the floor of the van, where sharp-heeled shoes dug into her back, ass and thighs, preventing her hogtied body from moving around. The bindings were tight. Her clothes were soggy from sweat and body fluids. Her skin felt oily and sticky. She was in a state of exhaustion from the hard pounding her body had received. Cheryl's pussy was bloated, sore and heavy. She could still feel the sharp nails that bit into her ass as she was strap-on raped. Her nipples were sore and her breasts felt engorged. Her tongue and lips felt swollen, and her jaw ached from the ball-gag filling her mouth. There was a dull pain in her arms and legs from being tied up.

Cheryl's ass felt like a bloated heavy mass with a gaping orifice in the middle. Some airy farts escaped when she squirmed on her belly, then a cold tickling inside her panties. Another fart caused a wet, heavy, sticky mess in the hot silk. She thought she messed herself after the hard sodomy she had endured, but Angela had used a squirting dildo to pump her ass full of cum. A trickle had run down her leg earlier, but she assumed it was lubricant. "I don't want to hear your nasty farts, ass-whore," Pamela snarled as she turned on a humming, buzzing butt plug. Pamela pulled Cheryl's pants and panties down, smelling the hot cream as she thrust the butt plug through the gooey mess and through her dilated sphincter. She pushed it deep into Cheryl's rectum and pulled her clothes back up, patting her on the rear with a snide commentary, "That'll shut your noisy ass up and keep you squirming on your belly like a nasty little cunt...".

Conclusion.

The van came to a stop on the crunching gravel. They had returned to the lake where she had been abducted. Angela's muscular arms held Cheryl's arms against her back. Another set of hands removed the bindings on her wrists and legs. Cheryl felt wet lips and warm breath on her ear as Pamela warned her, "If you scream, we'll hurt you. You know the way home. Do not tell anyone this ever happened." The gag was plucked out, but a hand held her mouth shut as a precaution. Cheryl felt the cold air and rain as she stood in the doorway. Suddenly, she was pushed out the door. Cheryl was startled by the sudden fall and plopped on her belly in soft mud. Something heavy hit her on the ass. The van peeled out on the gravel with a shower of tiny stones.

The sound of the van quickly faded. Cheryl removed her blindfold and realized it was over. Her fantasy had been fulfilled... but she was covered in mud, lying in the rain at four or five A.M. Then she saw a light on the ground next to her. A flashlight was in the "on" position, inside a large clear plastic bag. The bag contained squirt bottles filled with water, towels, an umbrella, raincoat and rubber slip-on boots. Her house keys were in the bag, with a bright glow-in-the-dark attachment. The squirt bottles were used to hose off her face and hands before toweling off.

Cheryl had to appear casual on her walk home, so she buttoned herself up in the classic Burberry trench. Her clothes were muddy and wet. She normally would abhor soiling the lining of such an expensive coat , but at this moment she couldn't care less. The boots were awkwardly pulled over her muddy tennis shoes. As she bent over, the butt-plug must have hit a sensitive zone because Cheryl let out a gasping moan. The empty bag, bottles and dirty towels were discarded in a trash can. Cheryl recalled Pamela's last words in her ear before pushing her into the mud... "Filthy raped slut, go ram yourself with a fat dildo...and remember us when you're thrusting that hard shaft deep in your ass..." The butt plug wiggled with her bloated rump as she walked away, nestled inside her gooey, clinging panties. Her satiated cunt was purring all the way the home.