The Abduction of Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This still did not quell her need so I added another and fucked her with three fingers gradually faster and deeper like I had done before.

Vickie was so in need of an orgasm.

She was breathing so hard and fast that, I mercifully reached up and removed the ball gag from her mouth.

“FUCK ME!” She screamed “PLEASE FUCK ME!”

I stopped fingering her. Slowly withdrawing my finger from her now frothy pussy . I reach for a nice eight inch jelly dildo. Furiously lubing it up as fast as I could, so my slave would not lose the mood that I worked her up to. Patiently I inserted this thick pliable latex cock. Little by little until Vickies cunt sucked the entire length leaving me just enough to hold as I fucked her and licked her clit.

Vickie squirmed and screamed approving of everything I was doing

Even when I stopped briefly leaving the dildo shoved deep inside her leaky cunt she expressed her approval.

Vickie squeezed that dildo with her pussy and held it while I got some new toys

I reach over to the table and grabbed the clips and clamps. There was set for her nipples, those were the clips. And the set for her clit ,that was the clamps. They were adjustable clips that would pinch only as hard as I set them for. It took just a little patients and some feed back from Vickie, but I got them just right she especially like the clit clamp this made her clit protrude forward, and become more sensitive to the licking I gave it.

Fucked her a little more with the dildo but this time I knelt down and ate her asshole. I stuck three fingers up her well oiled ass with no problem or complaint from Vickie.

The only sounds she made were her exquisite moans. Moans from her next building orgasm. An orgasm I would not let her have yet.

Pulling my fingers slowly from the ass of my willing slave I again went for another toy.

This time however it was a butt plug, short and fat.

Pouring the remaining baby oil on her pussy and rubbing it in between the cheeks of her ass with the butt plug and my hands . Making certain that her ass was well lubed. Gently I pushed the butt plug up Vickies ass. She cried out that it was so big, but she pushed back on it and it slipped in nicely. In and out I work that plug reaming her ass over and over. One more time I grabbed the dildo in her pussy. And I fucked both her holes hard and fast while she came all over her toys.

Vickies body shook and contorted with such powerful orgasms. She was so multi-orgasmic and insatiable, she screamed her approval of my actions over and over.

With a slow steady hand I removed the butt plug during her climax which just served to intensify it more.

As I pull the dildo from her pussy, I was taken back because. Vickie was capable of ejaculating . She was a gusher girl I loved it.

I untied Vickie and flipped her over on her belly. She lied there hanging on to the swing spread eagle as I started to fuck her in an standing doggie style. Vickie was quick to reach yet another orgasm.

I withdrew my cock from her cunt, and walked to the front of her. Vickie knew just what to do, she took my throbbing cock in her mouth. Sucking me all the way in until she gaged. Vickies eyes teared as I force fucked her face. Not once did she try to stop me with her now freed hands. She just sucked me as I pumped away.

My balls ached and I needed to blow a load, or I felt they might just explode. My hips flew back and forth. My balls hit up under Vickies chin. Now I was about to cum.

Pulling my cock from Vickies mouth I blasted all over her face. Hot clumps of cum dripped down and off Vckies nose and chin. Vickie grabbed my cock and sucked every drop out.

For a while Vickie and I said nothing. I don’t think either of us had the strength to talk. Fifteen minutes later I introduced myself. Then Vickie broke her silence by saying “oh my god that was the greatest sex I’ve ever had.” Vickie then look down at my cock and seen it was once again hard. Looking up at me and all I said to her was “Viagra.” All Vickie could reply with was.“Great more.”

Vickie and I fuck the rest of the night and she left sometime in the afternoon the next day. Often I go back to the Cafe Moon hoping to find her, but as yet I’ve never seen Vickie there again. Still I keep my basement set up, it has seen many other nights of sexual bliss. The real reason I keep it that way is, because one day I’ll find Vickie again.

12