The Abrams Health Institute Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Marilyn answered as she continued to gaze down at her son's penis, mesmerized as she watched his hand slide up and down his shaft. "You're doing great Robert," she added as she too slid her hand up and down his thigh, her fingers coming within an inch of Robert's penis.

Robert felt himself nearing his orgasm. Although he tried as best he could to prolong the pleasure, it was only a matter of time before he climaxed. It was all too intense for him. Nurse Janet watching intently through the camera, focused on his stroking, and both Dr. Abrams and Marilyn standing next to him, encouraging him with each stroke, their warm, soft hands gliding over his naked body as they watched him masturbate.

"Yes Robert, that's it," Dr. Abrams encouraged, "keep stroking. That's it. I want you give us a nice big ejaculation. You can do it."

"Oh yes Robert. Show us what you can do," Marilyn added. "Show us how far you can shoot."

Robert increased the pace of his strokes, faster and faster, the squishy sounds of the lubricant grew louder and louder as he pumped his shaft.

"Yes Robert," Dr. Abrams joined in again, this time her hand now upturned, cupping Robert's testicles. "Show us what you have stored in here. Show us how much you can shoot. Cum for us Robert. Cum for us."

Marilyn continued to encourage Robert as well. This time, whispering softly in her son's ear, "I love watching you stroke yourself Robert. I love watching you stroke your cock."

Robert couldn't believe his ears. His mother's comments were much more sexual, much more erotic than just simple encouragement of his masturbation.

"Cum for me baby," Marilyn whispered again. "Cum for mama. I want to see you shoot."

Just as Marilyn's hand finally grazed the root of her son's shaft, Robert's penis erupted. "Ahhhhh..... ohhhhhhh....ahhhhh," Robert grunted as his semen began shooting across the table.

"Yes! Oh yes Robert!" cried Dr. Abrams. "Fantastic! Keep pumping darling. Keep squirting Robert, as hard as you can."

Squirt after squirt shot out of Robert's penis landing in several spots across the paper. The farthest, shooting just over the end of the table. As Robert's orgasm subsided, he slowed the pace of his strokes, using longer, deliberate strokes from the base of his penis to the engorged mushroom head, squeezing tightly along the way. Then, just as he was about to let go, he felt a hand over his, squeezing gently, then guiding his hand back up and down his shaft. Still in a daze over the intensity of his orgasm, he finally looked down and saw the hand guiding him. It was his mother's hand.

Marilyn continued to squeeze both her son's hand and his penis as she gently guided his strokes. "That was wonderful Robert," she whispered in his ear again. "You did wonderfully," she added as she and Robert stroked his slowly wilting penis, milking it completely until she was sure Robert had given all he could.

"My goodness Robert!" Dr. Abrams said as she surveyed the breadth of Robert's ejaculation. "That was incredible! Just look at all that semen. You certainly produce a lot of cum. And look how far you shot!" she said, pointing to the edge of the table. "The last boy only managed about four feet," Dr. Abrams reported. "I think you went past the five foot mark."

Still mesmerized by the whole situation, Janet removed her hand from under her skirt, almost forgetting she had begun to pleasure herself while watching Robert masturbate. Wiping the wetness from her hand, she soon discovered that some of Robert's semen had landed on her uniform, despite being at the far end of the table.

"Well, that settles it," Dr. Abrams conceded. "You definitely hold the new record."

Robert smiled, reveling in both the afterglow of his orgasm and the thought of impressing everyone with his ejaculation. As Marilyn finally released her son's penis, she whispered once again in his ear, "I'm so proud of you honey, so proud."

"Thank you Robert," Dr. Abrams said. "Thank you both so much. This will definitely help my research. You can go ahead and get dressed Robert," she directed. "Your mother and I will just finish some paperwork."

"Ok Dr. Abrams," Robert answered as he walked back behind the dressing screen.

"Well Marilyn," the doctor said as she turned towards Marilyn. "You've both made such wonderful progress that I think we'll only need to schedule one more follow up visit."

"That sounds fine," Marilyn said. "And thank you for all you've done for us. I don't think we could have done it without you."

"Well you're welcome. You've both been a real pleasure to work with."

As Robert emerged from behind the screen, he asked Dr. Abrams, "Are there any more assignments you have for us?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Dr. Abrams replied. "There's one more task I have for you both."

Robert couldn't be more pleased. Had gone from a shy, introverted young man feeling guilty about masturbating, to a confident young man, completely comfortable with masturbation and embracing the excitement of performing in front of others, especially his mother.

"And what would you like us to do?" Marilyn asked.

"The only thing left is for Robert to work on his techniques," Dr. Abrams explained. "He definitely has healthy erections and nice ejaculations, but now he can focus on extending his pleasure and trying various masturbation styles. Now Marilyn," she said as she turned towards Marilyn, "it's important that you supervise him. It would be great if you can help him by suggesting different techniques."

Marilyn and Robert both turned and looked at each other. Both seemed please to be given such an erotically wonderful assignment.

"Yes doctor," Marilyn responded, "I think that would be just fine."

"Great!" Dr. Abrams said. "Then we'll see you at your next appointment. How does next week sound?"

"Perfect!" Marilyn replied.

As they made their way out of Dr. Abrams' office, Robert glanced towards Janet. She smiled and winked at Robert as he went passed. Robert smiled back. Even as they walked toward the car, Robert couldn't hold back his grin. What another incredible experience! If only there was a video online that mirrored his fantasy. He couldn't wait to find out. And he especially couldn't wait to complete the new assignment with his mother....

12