The Absence Ch. 05

Story Info
In which Lokesh's Uncle Hires Laxmi for Mission Impossible.
5.6k words
4.53
20.2k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

The three of them fucked all night. Sometimes it was all of them. Sometimes just two of them. But in almost all combinations Laxmi, the maid, the teacher was present. That explained how she found herself alone, asleep and the house empty. Both Seema and Lokesh left in time for their college classes.

Both of them were grateful to Laxmiamma for the all the love, the pleasure, the education and the care she had shown. It was in that sense that they felt she should be left alone. Lokesh and Seema did not share notes with each other about the one-on-one time they later had with Laxmiamma. But they kind of knew.

There were occasions when Lokesh awoke and wanted Laxmiamma's undivided attention. At other times, it was Seema who wanted that. And at least once during the night there was a merry-go-round of sucking and fucking as a trio.

It explained Laxmi's exhaustion that she woke up so late; normally she was an early riser. But she had been drained from the afternoon before through the night. If she was not sucking, she was fucking or being fucked. She had been filled by Lokesh several times. And then Seema had wanted to learn how to suck as well as return that favor.

Orgasms were both exhilarating and draining. She was on a high when she awoke; but that was only after being well-rested. It was after both Lokesh and Seema left that she got a few hours of uninterrupted sleep during which she was lost to the world

As she lay on the bed, her first realization was that her body was bare. She had absolutely no clothes on. Then the memory of where she was and all that happened. Then the realization that she was late for all the other houses that she was to have reached by this time.

She got up with a start. She found her clothes all over the house. The kitchen, the hall and in the bedroom under the bed she found her bra, blouse, petticoat and saree. She dashed out of the house. As she left she noticed a man approaching. It became apparent that he was going to Jayashree madam's house. And that man seemed to know she had just come out of that house: both turned and looked at each other.

In all the years of work there, Laxmi did not particularly remember having seen him visit. But he did have a key to let himself in so he had to be someone known to the family.

She reached the houses where she had to work hopelessly late to face angry housewives. Each of them said the same thing to her: "Because we agreed to adjust our schedules because you had to go that other lady's house you are taking us for granted!"

She managed the day with some effort not just because of the timings but also because she kept remembering the wild times. After some time, there was a constant ache inside her for more of that passion. She had strong urges and carving for lust in her loins all day long.

She hastened back to Jayashree auntie's house promising to make up for shortfalls in work the next day.

And thus, a couple of days went by. Food, which to Lokesh's mother had been the principal reason for asking to Laxmi to be around became secondary to the boy himself. In fact, he had started to buy food on his way home so that Laxmi had little else to do than teach him how to pleasure a woman and to be pleasured himself.

The elevation of the maid to the status of worshipped teacher was quick. And worship her, he did.

It must have been the third day or the fourth when the man she had bumped into previously showed up at the door of the apartment. She may have been better able to remember after how many encounters with the two youngsters. But that too was a muddle of memories and events. She was surprised when the doorbell rang for it was much before the time for Lokesh to return.

She recognized him instantly as the person she had seen before. He, on the other hand, seemed to know exactly whom to find here. He walked in authoritatively, past Laxmi and marched to the middle of the hall, announcing that he was in fact Jayashree madam's cousin brother.

"She had asked me to check on Lokesh every now and then," he said and then turned to face Laxmi.

All of this was true. His name was Nagaraj and he had in fact visited the family on several occasions.

It was then that Laxmi could put some context to the face. "Yes sir! I know you. I have seen you on family occasions," she said, smiling. "But Lokesh is not here yet. It will take a couple of hours. Lunch will be ready in another half an hour if you wish to have some," she said, extending courtesies normal for extended family members.

"Yes, yes, I know all that," he said, waving it all off. "I like the way you are taking care of things. And I want you to render the same services to me, as well," he said.

"Well, it is a very packed schedule, but what kind of housework do you need done?" asked Laxmi. It was normal for families to network and find domestic help which was so hard to get in the cities nowadays.

"I think you can easily find time. And I am willing to pay handsomely, but not for the housework," said the man guardedly.

"Yejamaanre (my lord / sir) I know only housework," said Laxmi, her face quite blank and uncomprehending. "it is about all the special things you do for Lokesh," said Nagaraj.

"Well, normally I do not take up cooking assignments but I am doing this only for Jayashree madam in the circumstances," said Laxmi. She sensed that the thrust of the point that Nagaraj was making was elsewhere. But she preferred to let him take the long route rather than make anything a simple giveaway.

"You know very well which service I mean," he said and instantly knew he had hit the target when she turned deep scarlet, which for her color also meant a deeper tinge of brown. "not the one that Jayashree madam organized for him." He completed, leaving her in no doubt.

"I am willing to pay handsomely for it," he said pulling a wad of notes to tempt Laxmi.

Laxmi's temper flared up. It was an attempt to cover her tracks with a show of anger. But she also knew that he had spotted her doing something which he not to have seen.

And that was true. The other day when Nagaraj saw Laxmi leaving late in the morning he had at first thought that she was just finishing up on her chores. But the moment he entered the house, he could smell the aroma of sex.

Laxmi had woken up late and had no time to smoothen things out as she was a rush to make it to the other houses. She also expected to be back before the young man Lokesh returned from college and so time was on her side for tidying up.

Crumpled sheets, stained with all manners of fluids of sexual release, the odors of semen and cum having dried within that shut space -- all of them indicated that something was different. The clincher was the panties that Seema had been unable to trace at all.

In the heat of the moment when Laxmi peeled off the young woman's undergarment and flung it fell in a narrow space between the mattress and the footboard of the bed. Nagaraj spotted it. Its twisted, rolled up state caused him to imagine these being peeled off a woman -- in his mind Laxmi. That such an expensive one might not be worn by a working-class woman did not cross his mind, ill-equipped as a man is on such matters.

He had laid out a plan to catch the woman red-handed if she was engaged in some sort of activity designed to entrap his nephew. Sex, yes, for sure: but what was she docking him for? He needed to find out. After all his sister had given him some responsibility to keep an eye on Lokesh.

He found a well-located cigarette stall at the time he knew Lokesh was expected to return from college. Aware that Laxmi had been retained to prepare lunch for the young man, he gave it enough time for them to get started with whatever it was they were indulging in. He then slipped into the apartment using his key.

The first thing he noticed was the air of wild abandon in the house. Lokesh's things were strewn at will in an otherwise neat space. And a trail of clothes -- his and hers -- led him to the room where wild fucking was in progress.

Even without that visual cue, a person could have found the way by the sounds and smells.

What threw him off completely was her body, beautifully sculpted by years of exercise through the kind of work she did. What made him forget his original plan was the way that body was on display. She was on top of his nephew, impaled on his cock, bouncing up and down with not a care for the young man's needs.

He could not have known it but Laxmi was focused on herself because she had spent the first round of sexual energy tonguing and sucking his ever-erect cock. It seemed to her that he had not lost a moment of erection in days now. He lay back and let her kiss him in the deepest recesses between his legs and up the pillar of his cock and twirl the head in that marvelous way she did... and on, and on and on.

Till she wanted some in return. Then too, he lay back and let her take -- not doing too much other than taking his pleasure in whatever form she gave it. It was at this point that Laxmi decided to focus on her own bodily needs. It during this bout of feverish fucking and moaning and screaming that nag raj chanced upon them. She was on top, touching and caressing her own nipples and quite simply just using him under her.

'They are a mismatched coupled," he had thought while reflecting on what was happening in this instance, sitting at the cigarette stall.

And yet when he actually saw them together, Laxmi's fabulous body, very pretty face and bubbling warmth seemed to match the sexual needs of the young man with surging hormones. She really is pretty; uncommon in the working class. His own nephew's good looks were only to be expected. Such thoughts all evaporated.

All could see was a fabulous woman who, if she was fucking his nephew, could also satiate his pent-up needs.

"you think I am doing this for money?" she burst out in only partially feigned rage. "I brought him over the years and now he is a man and he has needs. I just..." she waved her hands to show that she merely done what was logical.

"look I don't know!" argued Nagaraj, unwilling to be put off. "you cannot do it for affection for you hardly know me. You won't do it for money. Maybe you will do it for the pleasure of it?" he reasoned.

He distinctly remembered what looked like a very selfish bout of sex. If she was into her own pleasure, then maybe this angle would work.

And then he took the biggest chance with her. it was something he had never ever done before but with Laxmi he sensed that it was a make or break moment. Laxmi had her back to him and he thought this was the right time to share his problem with her.

When Laxmi turned around, she gasped in shock at the dark, large, brooding member hanging between his legs. It seemed to be steadily swelling, set free from the constraints of his clothing.

"You..." she started to say something but was at a total loss for words. She had been with men that were rough and coarse in their manner. Some were no doubt well endowed. So, she had been fucked in many different ways and in different circumstances. However, this was altogether a different matter. Nagaraj seemed to be very, very large, indeed.

He read her mind. On cue he told her, "That's my problem." No one has ever been able to take care of my needs and I have only depended on myself." He felt embarrassed and his eyes dropped to the floor.

His sex life had lasted just a few years in the early years of his marriage. Like many Indians of his generation much of the pleasure aspects were in any case given minimal importance. In his case, the moment his wife became assertive in the relationship she declared that she old not handle his demands.

He was not particularly demanding; but the size was not easy to handle for a woman like his wife for she was unfamiliar with matters of intimacy.

Life readjusted to a different meter and Nagaraj masturbated as often as he needed to. It was just of late that he felt the need to indulge himself more fully while he still could. He was a lot older, just getting to 70. Of late, he saw greater permissiveness around him and lots of people enjoying themselves like he never had.

Laxmi's reaction was a mixture of awe and impish mischievousness.

"but you are bold," she said, laughingly.

"I don't have a choice. It's more like desperation. But after I saw you the other day I felt you were the only person to whom I could say this. And ask for this," he said.

"And you think I would do this for pleasure?" she said, nodding at his bobbing cock.

"Well you said you wouldn't for money! And then that Lokesh was different. So, what's left?" asked Nagaraj, exasperated.

"Money is always welcome but I don't want to do it for that because that makes me a whore. So, you can just give me the money, kind of anyway. Affection requires time. And as for pleasure -- well, we can always find out," said Laxmi with a sparkle in her eye.

She gently, ever so gently, lifted him in her palm, just about assessing, measuring, weighing and judging what he was about. He jerked and bobbed and gasped. From what she could sense just a very deprived, older man. Perhaps closer to seventy. And the knot in her stomach said that she wanted to find out if size mattered.

Lokesh's cultured ways mattered. He was a sensitive and inventive lover. He continuously tried things which she had never experienced and was always looking to see it gave her pleasure. She had no way of knowing how a virgin could be like that. The truth of the matter was that Lokesh had seen so many sensuous and erotic scenes in movies of all sorts that not only had he many things to try out, but he also kept checking if Laxmi's reaction was as shown in those movies.

Sometimes it was as expected, for instance when he took her from behind. Sometimes it exceeded expectations especially when he sucked her to violent orgasms. And at other times, it felt short, notably she had mouthed him beautifully but never really made him cum or swallowed it the way he had seen it in movies.

Perhaps the uncle was similarly cultured but based on the case he made out, the action he pleased for, he was unlikely to be experienced or imaginative. But this cock, impressive in its size for unparalleled. She had never had anyone so large. The slick and immediate wetness between her legs was in anticipation of a mega-fuck and similarly sized orgasm.

"What do you want to do?" she asked, gently stroking him back and forth, but not in her grip. Her hand was small. She herself was small-ish in front of his large frame. She merely continued to stroke the base of his cock without constraining him so that it leaped, jerked and bobbed on its own, with precum leaking now at the excitement of being touched by a woman.

He could not remember when it had ever happened.

"I just want you to take charge of me," he mumbled in heated passion.

"That's twice in a row," thought the maid. And each was at the other end of the age spectrum. One turned just 19 and stepping into manhood. And the other staring at matters of old age -- though the hardness belied that. Not the size -- the hardness. That he had a large cock was one thing and that it was able to achieve such a full erection was quite another matter.

Laxmi knew because of certain other older men who had tried their luck with her. many had desire in the mind to fuck her but were not able to bodily take her. even when she had allowed it, it had not always worked. So yes, Nagaraj was impressive in his willingness and ability.

"Do we have the time?" asked Laxmi, her fingers capturing the viscous fluids and using it to tease his cockhead.

"Ah," gasped the old man, his nerves tingling like that of a young man. "I don't know. When does he return?" he managed to stutter.

"In a couple of hours, though he has come early to have me," whispered Laxmi. Her pussy was now bubbling with warmth. She needed something. But what? Unlike her other untutored lover, this one seemed to view himself as the center of all sexuality and his cock at the center of that universe.

"So, we cannot be sure," whispered Nagaraj rocking back and forth trying to make her form a sheath of her hand sufficient to pleasure her.

"we may get caught," she replied, dropping to her knees. The monster was now in her face. She tugged it down and left it to spring back up. Flecks of his precum spattered on her face and hair. Involuntarily she pursed her lips to avoid the spray. Then, quite contrariwise she kissed the moist and dripping bulbhead.

"Laxmi!" wailed the man above her head. He had barely ever been caressed, let alone kissed.

She walked down the pillar with her lips and judged that it was not something she could take into her mouth in any meaningful way. At best, she could take the cockhead and swirl her tongue around it. Anything more would most likely choke her.

And that gave her a proper estimate of size. She was not going to let this guy mount her. it would be brutal and dangerous. He might tear her apart, especially since his passion was on edge.

"You think he will come?" asked the uncle nervously about his nephew.

"I don't know about him," replied Laxmi, standing up and this time she did try to hold him in her fist. More than twice the length is his fist was outside her hand. And she could not get her fist around the girth. Her hand very quickly became hot and sticky.

What seemed like an awful lot of precum turned out to be very little when she tried to use it to lubricate her fist and his cock. There was not enough to go around.

She did not press hard simply because she could not. She already felt challenged to just hold him in her hand. Where was the question of masturbating him?

"I don't know about him but you will definitely cum, wont you?" asked the ever-mischievous Laxmi, her breath short with excitement.

"I hope he reaches late," blurted out Nagaraj thrusting against her fist to no use. "I want lots of you and I don't want to be caught either."

"you seem too excited to take lots of me," she whispered, nuzzling his chest and searching out his nipples through his shirt. "Anyway, there is only one way we can do this," she jerked her hand once to indicate what she meant by 'this'. "WE do this my way. Lie down," she instructed her third novice in four days. "I cannot risk you on top."

"That's what they all said," complained Nagaraj.

"All?" asked Laxmi as she led him by his hand to the guest room. Somehow, she felt odd about taking the boy's uncle to his room. "I thought you said only your wife?" probed Laxmi. Was the old man conning her into sex?

"well, mainly my wife. There was one girl in college who just... fled," said Nagaraj lamely.

"And?" asked Laxmi as she helped him out of his shirt. The old man was reasonably in shape. Not entirely flabby and gone to seed. But not also the muscular body of a working-class man. Nor the gym-toned body of Lokesh. She reminded herself of what Nagaraj's appeal was, glancing down at his impatient cock.

"here or there when I tried." Nagaraj said lamely.

"Men!" thought Laxmi slapping away his hands as he tried to take some sort of control of the situation.

As she kneeled and spread her legs preparatory to mounting him, she noticed that she was flowing quite a bit. She tried to get one leg across to straddle him and found that he was quite broad. She failed to reach across and her knee pressed down on this thigh on the other side and she stumbled and fell forward.

She controlled her fall with her hands and he found himself staring up at her, poised over him, her breasts inches away from his face. He glanced at the two straining mounds and up at her. "You still have your clothes on," he said, his throat choking.

"there are none where it matters," she replied, looking down at herself. Then she looked into his thirsty eyes. His hands were searching out where for 'where it mattered'. She laughed at his clumsy efforts at finding his way through the folds of her saree and her petticoat. She swung her chest at him.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12