The Abyss Ch. 10-14: Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine paused. "Do you want to be lovers or do you want me to be your Mistress?"

"My Mistress. You know I love being controlled by you, pleasing you, and sublimating my pleasure to yours."

"Touch yourself."

Sasha eagerly plunged her fingers into her wet cunt. She was so excited it only took but a minute before she pled with her Mistress. "Mistress, I'm close."

"Don't cum. Now continue touching yourself and tell me your thoughts."

Sasha continued to plunder her pussy with her fingers. "I'm thinking about you. About the way your blond hair falls on your shoulders. The curve of your breasts. The feel of your nipples, hard and erect as I suck them in my mouth. The slick folds of your pussy. The arch of your back as I pleasure you with my tongue. . . . . . . .Oh God, please Mistress!"

"No, my sweet. Not yet. Now I want you to do what you have been dreaming about." Justine pulled Sasha upright so her mouth was on her breast. Sasha suckled on Justine's nipple. Justine had longed for Sasha's intimate touch. She emitted a sigh of satisfaction.

Sasha's hunger for Justine was still unquenched. She now was the aggressor. She pushed Justine onto the bed and pried open Justine's willing legs. She greedily eyed Justine's sopping wet cunt and pushed her face into it, indiscriminately licking Justine's pussy, clit and ass in a frenzy. Justine was overcome by the onslaught of sensations. "I'm cumming sweet Sasha!" Sasha reached up to pinch Justine's nipple while she focused on Justine's clit. Sasha sensed Justine's cunt being mashed against her face as Justine arched her back and surrendered to her release. Sasha gripped Justine's hips as Justine began the slow descent from her orgasm.

As Justine descended from her orgasm she felt the irresistible draw of the Abyss. "Sasha, fetch the flogger!" Sasha left the room and returned moments later with a flogger with scores of long leather tendrils.

Justine bent over the bed with ass exposed. "Flog your Mistress until she begs you for her release."

Sasha hit Justine with a tentative stroke. The lash barely grazed Justine's bottom.

Justine wanted to incite Sasha and to disabuse her of treating Justine with tenderness. "Hit me harder you cunt!"

Sasha reached back, swung her arm in a full arc and flicked her wrist at the end of the arc. The tendrils of the flogger reached their intended destination with a sharp snap against Justine's smooth white yet unmarked bottom.

"Ohhhhhh." Justine thought of nothing but the Abyss.

"Again!" The flogger again found its mark. Justine squeezed her eyes shut as the sparks of pain flashed across her eyes and through her body. She found the darkness of the Abyss.

"Again!" Another lash. Justine was feeling her way to the edge. She could sense it was within her reach.

"Lower!" Sasha aimed for the back of Justine's thighs. She delivered the blow. Justine was dizzy from the pain. She felt herself flinging herself over the edge and into the Abyss. The tumbling descent into the blackness.

"Fuck me!" Sasha took three fingers and quickly pushed them into Justine. Justine flinched as if administered an electric shock. Sasha rapidly pumped her hand in and out, spilling Justine's slick discharge on the coverlet of the bed.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Justine moaned as she flailed her arms and legs during her uncontrolled fall into the Abyss. Justine savored the sensation of floating in a timeless expanse. She focused all of her energy into this indescribable feeling. She knew she could not stay in the Abyss forever and the darkness would eventually give way to light.

As she emerged from the Abyss she was firmly in Sasha's loving arms. Before she fell into a deep sleep she whispered "Sasha."

Chapter Fourteen

The next morning at breakfast Justine announced, "Sasha and I have decided to go back to the States to see if we can wrap up our personal affairs. Mistress Laurine, we will always be in your debt for what you've done for us. We wish you and Nicole happiness. And thank you again Coline. Mistress Laurine, we will do everything in our power to return to you and this house."

Sasha and Justine packed their belongings. Justine then summoned a cab.

The cab arrived and tearful farewells were shared. Justine and Sasha reluctantly entered the cab. Justine sat in the cab in a hazy state of mind as she reflected on Sasha and her tender touch and the lick of her lash. She was jolted from her reverie by a bump in the road. She looked to her left and saw her sweet Sasha. She squeezed Sasha's hand and the two of them locked their eyes on one another, secure in the knowledge that they had each other for the journey home and whatever lay ahead.

Mistress Laurine, Nicole and Coline stood by the curb, not knowing if they would ever see Justine or Sasha again, watching as the cab went down the tree lined street, flashed its brake lights, turned right and was gone.