The Accident

Story Info
Things could be worse.
2.3k words
4.01
59.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer ran towards the end of the block.

She had heard the crash a few moments earlier. It had startled her. She had turned the burner off the stove, put the rice down and opened her door. She was wearing a small, black tank top and black panties. She had come down the steps in front of her house without her shoes on. It was getting dark out.

She knew she was underdressed, but this could be an emergency. Her tank top left her belly button showing and her panties were the lace ones her husband had bought for her. She always thought they were too slutty looking. She felt the cold wind brush up her legs as she opened the fence to the street.

At the end of the block there were lights and some people shouting. She kept up her pace towards the accident. It looked like two cars were involved, but maybe nothing serious. She was about a half block from the accident when she stopped. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to get closer, dressed like this. She felt safe at least in the shadows beside her neighbour's hedge.

Through the corner of her eye she saw something but it was too late. She was hit, knocked over. The man tackled her to the grass behind the hedge. He was strong, and used his arms to pin her shoulders to the grass.

She tried to scream but all she could hear were the sirens blaring around the accident. The man grabbed her by her tank top and dragged her further behind the hedge, out of sight. She tried to fight him but she was scared. Who was this man, and what did he want? She kicked into the air, trying to get away.

The sirens outside kept coming. She heard other neighbors making their way towards the accident, asking each other what had happened. The man kept his weight on her, pinning her as she tried to move. Slowly he moved his hands under her tank top along her stomach, lifting it as he went. Jennifer managed to free an arm from under the man and grabbed his wrist, but she couldn't stop his hand from moving up, along her uncovered stomach.

As his hand found her breast she knew she couldn't stop him. He ran his thumb over her nipple, making her arch her back in disgust. She squirmed in his grasp but he held her with his knee in between her legs, his arms pinning her to the ground. Louder now the voices were yelling about something. They were right behind the hedge. The man whispered, "Shhhhhh", then moved his mouth to her chest and began kissing her bare right breast, running his tongue over the sensitive exposed nipple. His other hand was kneading her left, making her nipple hard against the cold night. Her tank top was bunched up to her neck, leaving her chest and stomach exposed to the cool air. Jennifer wanted to escape, but how? She was trapped under this assault, caught in between fear, shame, and something else. There was something about being here, so close to where they could see her, this big man doing things to her...

He moved his hand back down along her stomach, towards her lace panties. He slipped his hand underneath the front of the panties. She gasped again, caught between wanting to scream and wanting to keep this secret, whatever that meant.

"Shhhhhh, don't let them hear us." He whispered again in her ear. His lips moved closer and he ran his tongue along her neck, kissing it as he did. She stifled a moan as he slid a finger over her labia, gently massaging her clit. His finger was teasing her entrance, making her arch her hips against his hand. She was wet. He slipped a finger inside her and let her stiffen. She opened her mouth and he kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth and letting her kiss him back. She couldn't stop herself. Her tongue sought his, her lips burning with every ragged breath.

She heard a man's voice just on the other side of the hedge, a few feet away. He sounded panicked, uneasy. God, no. That man was supposed to be working late.

That man was her husband. Was he looking for her?

The man behind the hedge guided her hand to his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and knew this was bad. It was hot, urgent. What could she do? Scream and tell everyone she was being pleasured by this stranger behind the hedge? She grabbed his cock and moved her hand back and forth, their lips still entwined. She knew she shouldn't be doing this.

Her husband was still asking people if they had seen her. He said he had come home and the door was open. She heard a female voice ask him is he needed help. All her husband could say was, "I'm not sure."

The voices were dying out now. People were leaving. The accident was over.

The man grabbed the waist of her panties and pulled them down to her knees.

"You look like you could use some company," the woman's voice said to her husband. Jennifer tried to get up, knowing what the woman was doing. But the man had her pinned. He moved his hand back up her thigh to her hot cunt and she stifled a moan.

She heard her husband say something like "yeah, who knows where she went, anyway?"

"Well, I'll help you wait here. You look lonely," the woman said.

The man slid his finger into Jennifer again, slowly moving his hand against her clit. With his other arm he lifted her tank top and put the bunched cotton into her mouth. She bit it. He moved his mouth to her breast and slowly licked the nipple. Jennifer kept her hand on his cock, moving it back and forth, her moans muffled by the shirt in her mouth.

She heard her husband say "we really shouldn't." There was the sound of a zipper, and her husband said, "Jesus Christ." Jennifer heard the sound of kissing.

We really shouldn't.

Her own panties were being pulled down past her ankles and the man on top of her shifted his weight so that he was completely on top of her. She knew it was wrong. She knew what was coming. How could she be aroused like this? In public, hearing her husband about to fuck another woman? The man rubbed his cock along her pussy and moved his mouth to her throat, kissing her neck. She arched her pelvis towards him.

"Do you want this?" He asked.

She wasn't sure what to do. She was scared. She wanted to get up and tell that woman to get away from her husband. She wanted to go back home and not have heard the noise in the first place. But she felt the blood rushing through her, her pussy burning for more, her breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"I want-" she whispered.

"Say it," he said, his mouth to her ear.

She heard her husband on the other side of the hedge moan.

"Fuck me," she said.

He slammed himself into her. She cried out, surrendering. He fucked her while he held his lips beside her ear, whispering to her.

"You like this cock don't you?"

She gasped, unable to speak. The man thrust his cock deep into her, touching parts she'd never had touched. He continued thrusting inside her, moving his hand down to grab her ass and lift it off the grass. She gasped again, trying to keep her voice down.

From the other side of the hedge she heard her husband saying something. Then she heard the woman's voice. Jennifer arched her back, offering herself to this stranger. As she leaned her head back she saw two silhouettes join them behind the hedge, just a few meters away. She recognized her husband and saw the woman he was with, a woman who's dress had been pulled down over her chest to expose herself to him.

Jennifer let the man use her body, lost, watching her husband as if in a dream.

She could see her husband's erection, his pants already off. The woman held his hand, led him along the hedge until they, like Jennifer, were concealed from people walking by.

The woman pulled Jennifer's husband down to the grass and whimpered. He knelt between her legs, moved his head to hers and kissed her. Her husband lifted the bottom of the woman's dress above her thighs. Jennifer could see the woman's garter in the moonlight. Her husband ran his hand up her leg, positioning himself. Then he entered her. Jennifer cold hear the woman moan.

The man kept fucking Jennifer, harder now. He lifted her leg over his shoulder, turning her into the grass. His cock continued its merciless assault as she screamed. He moved his hand down to her clit, slowly rubbing it, his cock pounding into her. She could feel her orgasm building. The man moved his head down to tease her nipple, while his hips continued moving into her. She knew it was wrong. What was her husband doing? Couldn't he see that she was here, so close, with another man? What was he doing with that woman?

The woman's voice started getting louder. "Ahhh," She said, "ohh," Jennifer could hear a slapping noise, and she could see the shadows moving back and forth. Her husband's voice was coming in grunts, and aggressive, short questions. "You like that?" his voice said. "Ohh," the woman's voice moaned, "yes, oh god, please."

The thought of what was happening. Jennifer was being fucked by a stranger with her husband only a few feet away. Her husband was fucking another woman only a few feet away. It felt so wrong. Jennifer felt her orgasm growing with each thrust of the man on top of her. He was so big, so strong. His hand roamed down and ran a finger along the crack of her ass. What was he thinking? The man's lips moved from her breast back to her mouth, hungrily taking what it wanted from her. She kissed him back and felt his finger slide inside her ass, making her gasp into his mouth. She had never had anything up there before. But as his cock kept fucking her, rubbing against the finger in her ass, she knew she was close. The man's fucking was getting harder, making her moan with each thrust. He was breathing heavily. Jennifer's pussy tightened on his cock as her orgasm swept over her. She cried out, "Nooooo! God oh yes!!" as the man fucked her through her orgasm, shooting his seed inside her as she came.

Jennifer could barely catch her breath. She felt the huge cock inside her slowly withdrawing, cum leaking out of her pussy as he pulled his dick out. She moaned again, a woman surrendered.

Where was her husband? She looked to the shadows and saw the woman on top of him now, thrusting her hips, almost like an animal. Her face was pressed against his. Her husband's hands were on her ass, driving her hips against himself. Jennifer tried to turn away but the man on top of her held her head, forcing her to watch, his mouth breathing ragged into her ear.

The woman kept fucking her husband, now riding him, her breasts open to the night air. Jennifer could tell the woman was close to cumming. Instinctively her hips rolled ever so slightly. The man on top of her must have sensed something, because he lowered his hand to Jennifer's pussy and started touching it, rubbing it, entering it.

Jennifer moaned, watching this woman fuck her husband. She could hear him grunting, see his hands moving up to grab the woman's breast. The woman was building to orgasm. She grabbed his hand against her breast and squeezed. She whimpered.

The man kept playing with Jennifer's pussy. He moved a finger deep inside her, the rest of his hand brushing against her clit, spreading her. He started moving his hand faster, circular, Jennifer couldn't stop herself. Her orgasm was building. She moaned, watching the scene across from her. Finally when the girl let out a yell, her husband's body tensed up, lifting the woman off the ground with his hips as he fucked his semen into her.

Jennifer too tensed her pussy and felt an orgasm roll over her. She wanted to say something, but could only think of the fucking, the touching, the wrong, the fear. She came. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned. It was too much.

For a moment, the night was quiet except for the sound of breathing.

As her orgasm subsided, the man on top of her moved his head down and kissed her on the cheek, holding his head there for a moment. "You're absolutely perfect," he said softly, "thank you." He then got up, Jennifer still lying on the grass.

She saw her husband get up as well. Could he have known? The two men walked towards each other. She saw her husband reach out and shake the other, larger man's hand.

"Well, pretty much how we planned it, hey Seth?" her husband said.

"More or less, yeah man. That was great," the big man, Seth, said, looking back to Jennifer, "You're a lucky man, Bruce."

Seth then looked over to the woman her husband had just fucked.

"Dev, Sweetie, you ready?" He asked. Languidly, the woman got up from the grass and moved to the large man.

"Yeah, that grass was a little wet." the woman said, and giggled. She seemed almost bashful.

"Well," her husband said, "we'll see you guys around I'm sure."

"Sure thing," Seth said. The couple moved towards the edge of the hedge, holding hands, then left. Jenifer was alone with her husband. She was still on the ground, her legs spread, her tank top bunched up to her collarbone. Her husband approached her, some concern in his step.

"Jennifer? Baby? Are you ok?" He asked. He knelt beside her. Jennifer smiled and reached for him. She moved her hand down to his cock. It was still hard. "I am," She said.