The Accident Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny comes back to the hotel, so does Heather.
6.5k words
4.68
27.5k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers

The elevator never seemed to move as slow as it did today! Jenny and I were waiting, holding hands, for it to come to the lobby so it could take us to my suite. And just to be even more frustrating, there was an older woman also waiting. Once the doors opened, I moved to the side and allowed the woman to enter first and then Jenny and then myself. Once again, our luck, the old woman was on the 2nd floor, so the ride was even longer. When the elevator arrived on the 2nd floor, she slowly walked out. Before she turned towards her room, she looked back, smiled at us and winked at Jenny! As the doors closed, the old lady's thoughts came to me. "Oh, how I wish I was 25 again."

It was only another minute, but time was crawling, but the elevator eventually did get to the 4th floor. Jenny, still holding my hand, pulled me towards my suite. It was a corner suite, and a very nice place actually. I had to pull my hand away from Jenny just so I could get the key out from my pocket. I felt a little pang of disappointment from Jenny when I let go of her hand, but once I inserted the card in the door reader and opened it up, that vanished in a hurry!

Jenny pulled me into the suite, throwing the door closed behind us. We went straight to the couch and the all of her 5'1 body threw me down and she jumped into my lap. She straddled me, looked me straight in the eyes for a minute. It was interesting, I got nothing from her in that short time, but I knew what she was feeling. I could feel her realizing that I was it. She would never need another man. With that, she leaned in and kissed me, softly at first, but then it started working its way to a more frantic pace.

I don't ever remember being so into a kiss. I wasn't thinking of anything else. Not sex, or her being naked, but I was there in the moment. It was so complete that I totally forgot about my power of suggestion! As I realized this, I also realized that I didn't want to use this suggestion right now. This was pure, and totally enjoyable. But as it must, all good things do come to an end. This time it was my stupid phone alerting me to a text message. Rotten timing. Jenny, breathing hard, leaned back, then jumped up and excused herself to a minute, running to the bathroom.

I took this minute to check the phone. I was wondering if it was Jon and if something had changed about meeting the lawyer's tomorrow. But I was in for a pleasant surprise. It was a text from Ruth-Ann. There was a picture of her, in the bathroom, with just her panties on! Her firm breasts were prominent and the nipples were tight and hard. She had small areolas, and the nipples appeared to be less than average size, but still very nice. The look on her face though was really enjoyable! She was totally horny! There was a desperate, wanting look in her eyes. The text that was at the bottom of the picture written in after it was taken said "Do you like?"

I didn't reply to her though. I set the phone down and went over to the mini bar and pulled out a beer for myself. I opened it and started to think about that text. Had I planted something in Ruth-Ann's head unintentionally? Figuring Peter had told me he was about done with her, I didn't really think I was doing Peter a disservice. Any further thoughts about Ruth-Ann were thrown totally out of my head as Jenny came back in the room.

She had kicked off her shoes and was walking barefoot over to me. She had little feet, which matched the rest of her. She walked right up to me and looked up to my face and said "Come here often sailor?" She did like that line as it was the second time she used it with me, and with the straightest face!

I about burst out laughing, Jenny couldn't help it either and she started to laugh too. It was a perfect tension breaker. We stated kissing again and this time we moved to the bedroom. I received a strong thought from her as we passed through the door and moved to sit on the bed. What I received wasn't any statement, but a determined feeling. She was going to make sure that I enjoyed what she was going to do next. I let me thought probe her a little here. Turns out that she was wanting to give me the best blowjob of my life, but she had never actually given one to a guy before! With a little further probing, turns out Jenny had never been naked with a guy before.

Curious, I wanted to see what she would do. I pulled back my thoughts and let things start to happen. Jenny pushed me on to the bed, sitting on the side and she straddled me again. As she began kissing me, she also began to unbutton my shirt, exposing my chest. I'm no body builder, but I am young and stayed in shape. I didn't have that little roll that seems to come with age. Jenny broke away from the kiss and worked her way down my neck. She was alternating soft teasing kisses with some little nips. I was feeling great. She reached my nipples and proceeded to lick my left one and with her left hand, she reached up and pinched my right nipple, kind of hard!

I could tell that she had experience with nipples before. She switched sides and sucked my slightly sore right nipple and began pinching my left. This was fantastic I thought! I stroked her jet black hair. It was so soft and silky, and it appeared that she liked when I did that. Jenny allowed her hand to wander further down to my belt. She quickly unbuckled it and pulled it all the way off. I think she had done that before too! This was when she suddenly seized up. She had made to rub in the crotch area and apparently had forgotten that she was not with a woman, but a man, and a very excited man at that.

Jenny's hand had reached my crotch and felt just how thrilled I was. I could sense her hesitancy, so I helped a little and sent her a reassurance that this was right. I felt her relax and she began rubbing me through my pants. Remember, she had already seen me before, but seeing and feeling are two different things, especially when she is such a small woman, and I was very swollen and large right then! She was still a bit hesitant, so I took that opportunity to stand her up in front of me. I did it so quick and smoothly, she hardly realized she was standing up.

Still sitting on the bed, I wrapped my hands behind her and found the zipper at the top of her dress. I slowly began to pull it down. I didn't want to startle her. She actually then hugged my head and pulled it into her chest, resting my head on her breasts. They were as soft and firm as I had thought they were. I felt the zipper reach her lower back and the bottom of the dress. I slid my hands up her sides to the shoulder straps. I wrapped them in my finger and I gently pulled them down her arms.

I will admit that I cheated here. I wanted to not just be good for her, but over the top great! I probed her thoughts and began to check what turned her on the most. Interestingly enough, she enjoyed her breasts and nipples to be played with a little on the rougher side! So as I pulled the dress down enough, I finally exposed her breasts. Fantastic and awesome are some of the best words to describe them. On a tall person, her breasts would be considered small, but on her, they were large. Her nipples were hard and tight. They might only be a B cup, but on Jenny, they were big looking. They were perky, full and excited and when I took the one nipple into my mouth, she shuddered with pleasure! I licked gently. I sucked hard. I bit down a little on them, and Jenny enjoyed all of it.

When I moved to the other side of her, we both got a surprise. I was so enthralled with how hot Jenny's body looked, I had totally missed the signs and as I took the other nipple into my mouth, she had her first orgasm with me. She grabbed my head and squeezed it into her, not letting her nipple out of her mouth. It lasted for a good 30 seconds and when she finally released me, we were both a little out of breath.

Jenny seemed a little surprised, but I could also see that it had relaxed her too. She stepped back from me and shivered out of the dress. I think she had forgotten that Heather had taken her panties because she was shocked when she looked down to see her naked. I was looking too, and wow, it was a wonderful sight to behold. It was clear that she had shaved before coming out tonight. There wasn't a hair, or stubble that I could see. What I did see was fantastic. She had a slightly puffy pussy, one that would surely show a camel toe in a bathing suit. Jenny collected herself, looked at me with that question in her eye "do you like what you see?"

Without question, Jenny was the hottest girl I had ever had the pleasure to be naked with. I couldn't help but send her that thought. I could visibly see the nervousness leave her body. I couldn't believe that she might have thought even for a minute that I wouldn't like it. Her stomach was flat, legs firm and toned. There was a space between her thighs and her ass was high and tight. I could spend a long time exploring this body.

However, Jenny was determined to continue on me. She pulled my up standing and quickly undid my pants, letting them slide down. I was standing in front of here in my boxers with a huge hardon now. She knelt down and pulled my shorts down, having to navigate my cock, and I was suddenly naked as my birthday.

Jenny reach up and for the first time in her life, she touched a live cock. She lightly stroked it with her finger, not really all the way sure as to what to do. I cheated again and using the suggestions, I let her know what I liked. But more importantly, I took the shyness away from her. Once I did that, she began to eagerly service me. My cock was already very hard and she tried to grab it with one hand, but found out that she could not reach around it, or even cover half of it. Jenny used her other hand too and with both hands around my cock, she still left the head out. Jenny calmly opened her mouth and took the head of my cock into her mouth. It felt great! She didn't get her teeth in the way and was able to stroke me which licking me. The longer she did this, the more confidence she got. She started trying to take more of me into her mouth.

She would alternate between licking the bottom of the head of my cock, and taking me into her mouth. She started pushing herself down more on me, but I was just too big for her, for now. I kept hitting the back of her throat when she pressed down. She wasn't very practiced in sucking and she would gag a little when she pushed too far. There's something very sexy to me about a woman who can gag on a cock. She knew this too from what I "told her" already and she kept alternating. She even tried to deepthroat me, but that was not a great success as she gagged the hardest then.

With all that, she was enjoying it. It didn't hurt that I had given that suggestion to her too and I could sense that Jenny was really starting to enjoy it. I was starting to have trouble standing up and I fell backwards and sat back down on the bed. I bounced my way into the bed so that I was sitting with my back propped up and Jenny crawled up to me.

She was looking unbelievably sexy as she cat crawled towards me. Making sure that she stopped at my now throbbing cock. I was so close now. Jenny's mouth was wet and soft and was making my head spin. Thinking that she had never sucked anyone before, she certainly never had anyone cum in her mouth either. I didn't want to scare her, but this was going to be a monster shot. I reached out to her mind again and planted the suggestion in her head that it was ok to let me cum in her mouth and that she might even enjoy it. I didn't have to probe too hard. It seems that she was familiar enough with oral sex that she was kind of expecting it.

My cock was pulsing at this point, ready to explode. Jenny grabbed a hold of me and started stroking me. It felt so good, there was no friction from all the gagging she had done. It was just making it easier to stroke me. She squeezed my cock harder and stroked it faster. I was past the point of being able to stop now. I grabbed her head and pushed my cock into her mouth. She sucked me hard and then it happened.

The head of my cock swelled up inside of Jenny's mouth, she continued to pump me, and the first wave of my orgasm hit. You would have thought it was months since I had an orgasm. I cam so much that there was no way for her to hold it all in her mouth. I could see it forcing its way out of the sides of her mouth. But She didn't stop! She kept stroking me and I kept exploding in pleasure. Wave after wave hit me and when I finally stopped, I looked down and saw that Jenny was staring at me with a look of lust, pleasure, satisfaction, and there was even a little triumph in her eyes, knowing that she just completely rocked me!

Jenny licked the cum and decided it was not bad, but there was so much! I was paralyzed. So Jenny got up and grabbed a couple of wash clothes and tried cleaning me. I was so sensitive that it took a while, but eventually she finished. My cock laid semi hard against my leg and Jenny curled up next to me, under my arm. All we did for the next 10 minutes or so was lay there together, basking in the pleasure storm we just passed though.

I looked over and the clock said that it was 1045 pm then, but I was now hungry! Go figure. I got up and grabbed the menu for room service and Jenny and I picked out a number of dishes and sat back waiting. I reached out to her with my mind, just to check, and she was happy. More than just happy that her partner orgasmed. She had done that before with other girls. This was a deeper satisfaction.

There was a knock on the door, it was our food. We put on hotel robes and moved into the living room to eat. It was just a snack tray and I opened a beer for myself and one of those small bottles of wine for Jenny. We put the TV on for some noise and just sat there snacking and resting. It felt like we have been a couple for a long time already. It was nice, but at the same time, I was already thinking that I needed to give Jenny her turn at some pleasure!

I already knew I had an early morning, so not to delay sleep any longer, I reached over to Jenny and gave her a kiss. It was a starter kiss for more to come, but right then, there was a loud knock at the door. I checked the clock. It was 1130. Who is knocking on the door, better yet, who knows that I'm even here. And as I reached the door and opened it, I remembered, Heather!

The door burst open as soon as I gave it an inch. In strode this very tall, long haired young woman. Her hair was no longer in her work pony tail, but was seductively covering half her face. Heather glanced at me, standing there in my robe, gave me a wink and then tossed her jacket and purse at me and strode right over to Jenny, where she pulled her up from the couch and gave her a long wet kiss.

When Heather finally pulled away, I could see that Jenny's legs were a little wobbly. Heather looked at me and said "Well, don't just stand there holding my stuff. Come on and follow! I have something to collect."

Heather took Jenny's hand and pulled her into the bedroom, disappearing behind the door. And I'm still standing there like a twelve year old boy who has just discovered he can see the neighbors getting naked. I shook it off, put down the stuff and did s little hop step into the room. Not a moment too late either! Heather just untied Jenny's robe and was slowing opening it from the top down.

The robe was short on me, but it went to Jenny's knees. It did reveal Jenny's firm slim calf's and ankles. No cankles or man legs there. Smooth and sexy! The robe parted a little bit was prevented from fully opening by Jenny's breasts. It hung on them, leaving the most amazingly sexy gap, which ran from her neck all the way to her knees. In the semi dark, you couldn't fully see her crotch, but it was exposed as well.

Heather stopped here and stepped back, admiring what she was seeing. Jenny just stood there, frozen, not sure what to do. Heather reached out to me and pulled me closer so we were both standing in front of Jenny. I could feel the lust coming from Heather. What I felt from Jenny was apprehensiveness. She still had never made love to a man, and never had been in a threesome before either. She was excited by Heather, she had proved that in the restaurant, but didn't know what I would think.

There was no way I was going to mess up and try to stop this. If I did, the next stop for me would be the Vatican and a life of a priest! Good think I chose wisely. I reached out to Jenny with my thoughts and reassured her with suggestions that I was happy about this, and so was she. I pushed her a little further and made it feel normal for her and gave her the overall feeling of security and that we all were going to like this.

It is truly amazing the physical change in someone when they really relax. Jenny's body became noticeably less tense and a lot more seductive. She swung her hip out to the side giving her a beckoning look. Jenny saw that Heather was holding my hand and then said to her "Well, did you bring back my panties? I will need them later and I'm fully ready to "pay" you for them".

Jenny has emphasized the word pay so much that it made Heather jump a little there in place. She sat down on the bed in front of us. She made sure that her robe kept flashing us enough skin to keep us looking. Jenny looked up at us, then at me, she said "Undress her for me!"

I think I was liking this aggressive Jenny. Heather was close to my height, tall for a girl at 5'10. Heathers legs were as long as mine are. I disengaged Heathers hand and slid behind her. Jenny pushed herself back onto the bed so she was leaning against the pillows and clearly getting ready for a good show.

I was not going to disappoint her either. Before I started, I probed Heather a little and it was clear to me that she was into this, in a big way. So I reached my hands around her waist, searching for the bottom button of her shirt. Finding the button, I undid it and then worked my way to the second one and then the third. After the third, I pulled the shirt apart slightly and exposed Heathers flat stomach. I rubbed my hands over her belly, making sure I was rubbing both high enough to come close to her breasts as well as low enough to start pushing her pants down a little.

Jenny appears to be enjoying this little show too and after she had found music to put on, she had settled back and was touching her own stomach! If Jenny was planning on playing with herself while watching me strip Heather, well, I was more than OK with that! It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen to be honest.

I went back to Heathers shirt and found a forth button. This one exposed the bottom of Heathers bra. It was a lacy thing, but also sturdy enough to support her large breasts. The fifth button, then the sixth and finally the last button by her throat and the shirt parted. I slowly pulled the shirt back over her shoulders and down each arm separately until the shirt was off. I dropped it on the floor and leaned in and kissed Heathers neck. I could feel her tense for a moment and then relax as she was clearly enjoying this treatment.

So was Jenny. Her hand was inside the robe, fondling her own breast. And so to keep going, I reached behind Heathers back and un-hooked her bra. Like most women with large breasts, it did not just fall off of her. I hooked my fingers around the straps and slowly pulled them down and her arms out of them. I then reached around her and gently pulled the bra off of her entirely. Her exposed breasts out for Jenny to gaze at, which she greedily did. Jenny was now pinching her own nipple. I could see her gasp as she pinched particularly hard one time, but she was in full excitement mode now.

Following her lead, I reached my arms around Heather and took each breast in one hand. They were large, well over a D cup, but not too big they would not fit into my hands. I took her nipples in between my thumb and index finger and with both hands, began to pinch Heathers nipples at the same time as Jenny was pinching her own! Heather was transfixed on Jenny and almost didn't notice she was topless now and when she felt me pinching her, she gasped! I was taking my queues from Jenny, and she was not playing around with her nipples. They were receiving a good deal of hard attention right now.

214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers
12