The Accident Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We curled up with each other and just relaxed and watched the movie. It had been a long day and the drinks didn't help much and we both fell asleep there on the couch. I was the first to wake up only to find the movie had ended. I shook Jenny awake and we both crawled from the couch to the bedroom. I undressed to my shorts and got into bed. Jenny just kept the shirt on and crawled right next to me. I was laying on my back and she was draped across me and we just laid there for a few minutes. I think I could have fallen asleep then, but Jenny had other plans!

She rolled over and onto me and started kissing me. It was soft and gentle at first, but then she started kissing me harder. And then started adding her tongue. I could feel her nipples getting harder and I could feel my cock getting even harder still. She sat up on me, straddling my cock and began to rub herself up and down the length of my cock.

I reached up to her and began to unbutton my shirt on her, exposing her hard nipples. When I had enough buttons opened, I reach in and took hold of one and began to slowly pinch them. Her nipples responded quickly and became few hard. They are fantastic nipples, not too long, but they poked out when they were excited and they sat high on her firm breasts. They truly are enjoyable to touch and suck on, which I started doing when I finally got the entire shirt unbuttoned. I stripped the shirt off of her and sat up so that I could enjoy sucking on her nipples. Jenny was enjoying it too as she gasped. I would alternate between sucking one and pinching the other one hard. She would gasp and jump a little, but never asked me to stop.

I finally remembered that I could listen in on her thoughts and maybe push her for some more fun. As I did this, I realized I didn't have to encourage her for much. She was really enjoying this and without me having to suggest anything to her. I probed a little and she still didn't want to have intercourse yet, but had no problem with much else. So I decided to see what she wanted to do and I left her alone!

I didn't have to wait long before she was really hot and she sat up so she could remove both her panties as well as my shorts. Well, I was raging hard at that point, despite the last few days of fun. She straddled me again and I felt how hot she was before she sat done on my cock.

"Please me careful and don't enter me. It's not time yet." she said as she began sliding up and down the length of my cock.

"Of course sweetie" I replied and sat back to allow her to dictate the pace.

With her being so small and my cock being larger, she was really able to slide back and fourth for what seemed like a like time. I felt her slide from the base of my cock right by my balls and she took forever to reach the head! She would take a few seconds and grind her clit along the underside of the head of my cock, you know the sensitive side! And then she would go back down.

I realized that I better get myself under control or I was going to cum too quickly. It was not easy to concentrate but I did manage and realized that I could control myself! Well, this had possibilities! But that was a thought for another time. All I needed to do was wait for her to reach her climax and then I could release myself.

Good think I didn't have to wait long. She was so wet, she was easily gliding up and down me now. I felt her body getting tense and she sped herself up. Before she came she laid down, her chest on mine, which placed her clit on the head of my cock and she rode me as best she could that way until she started shaking hard from her orgasm!

That was all I needed and I began to cum, and hard too! Soon as she felt me cumming between our bellies, she let out a cry of extra pleasure and I felt her whole body go slack! She laid there on me, her head on my shoulder, gasping and trying to catch her breath. It was quite the enjoyable feeling for me too! We lay there that way for a few minutes until we had to get up and clean ourselves.

Jenny got up and headed to the bathroom first. I just laid there another minute until I heard the shower running and she stuck her head out and looked at me like I was missing something.

"Aren't you coming?" she asked.

Well, I jumped up then and got into the shower with her. It wasn't a long shower, but it was pleasant. She took her time and cleaned my whole body. I did the same to her and we just enjoyed being close to each other. Her skin was so soft and her hair so sexy when wet.

But I was about spent then. We got out of the shower and I dried off quickly (as must guys do) and headed to bed. Jenny needed a few minutes to do her hair so that we were not sleeping in a puddle. While Jenny was drying her hair, I checked my phone. I had another couple of texts from Ruth-Ann. It was another video of her and a word text.

She was in a public bathroom somewhere and I could see she was trembling. She didn't realize that she couldn't orgasm yet, but she was working towards it and stopping was hard for her this time. She couldn't talk this time, and I could see her struggling to not cum of scream! The text was sent a few minutes later saying "Three! Please, I don't know if I can make it!"

I checked the time stamp, it was about an hour ago. Guess I lost track of time with the movie. I replied to her "Two more to go! Just wait for the next challenge ;)"

I got a response back right away "I don't want to fail you, but I'm not sure I can hold off!"

"I have faith in you that you can do it" I sent back. Then I sent another to her "I look forward to my next two. Remember, 5 total tonight!"

I set my alarm on my phone then and turned on my do not disturb. Good timing as Jenny came out of the bathroom then. Her hair was still damp, but that was ok. She cuddled up against me and within no time, we were both sound asleep.

Chapter 6, The party, coming soon

12