The Accidental Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy looked over at me and said, "You have got to decide if you want me to do this or not. I thought this is what you wanted."

She then glanced at my hard cock, "I will take it from the state of your cock that you want me to continue."

"You are such a little cock tease." I replied.

She grinned and rolled her face the other direction.

The guy across from us said something to the blonde with him. She then began to roll over. She pulled the same towel-straightening stunt that Sandy had just done. Her smooth pussy and tight little puckered ass was pointing at me. Her pussy lips were tight and looked like a peach. Her tight puckered anus was a pretty pink. She then laid down on her stomach.

I looked at the guy and he was grinning at me. His cock was rock hard and enormous. My cock was also now rock hard and the head was lying against my belly button.

I guess he thought it was tit for tat. He saw Sandy's goods so he had his girl show hers to me.

We laid there for about thirty more minutes when Sandy rolled over and sat on the edge of her lounger. I looked at her as she sat there with her legs spread open and her pussy pointed in my direction.

"I think I'm ready to go to the room." She said.

"OK." I replied anxious to get to the room to see what special reward she had in mind.

Sandy stood up and reached for her dress.

I reached for my pants and stood up with my cock sticking straight out.

Sandy pulled her dress over her head and I watched as her luscious body disappeared behind the clothing.

I pulled my pants up and tucked my cock into them.

Sandy grabbed my hand and we headed for the stairs.

The wind was still blowing her skirt around and she did nothing to cover up what was being exposed. As we walked down the stairs guys around the pool were trying to sneak peeks at Sandy and not let their wives know they were looking. A few of them got caught and got the dirtiest looks from their wives.

We turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs and went inside the ship. Just inside the door was an elevator we took down to our floor. While we were riding down Sandy pulled the top of her dress open to expose her tits. I leaned over and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. It was salty tasting due to the dried sweat on it from lying in the sun. Her nipple immediately hardened in my mouth. I sucked hard on it causing her to flinch.

The elevator slowed and the chime rang. Sandy pulled my head off her tit and immediately covered her tits. Two guys got on the elevator and both of them were admiring Sandy. I looked over at her and knew why. Her nipples were rock hard and clearly visible pushing against the thin fabric of her dress.

The elevator arrived at out floor and we got off. Just as the doors shut, we heard through them, "Damn did you see those nips?"

I looked at Sandy and she began laughing.

I opened the door to our room and we went in. Sandy immediately pulled her dress off her body and said, "I'm taking a shower. You want to join me?"

"No need to ask twice."

Sandy had always wanted to shower alone. We had showered together a few times when we were first together but not for years.

I stripped off my clothes and joined her in the shower. She was standing under the running water and I watched as the water ran across her naked body.

She stepped from the water and opened her eyes grinning at me.

She handed me the soap, "Do you mind helping a girl out?"

"Oh hell no!" I replied as I stepped to her, soap in hand.

I soaped her with a rich lather and ran my hands all over her superlative body.

I got to her pussy and let my fingers slid along her pussy when she turned to me and asked, "Ready for your reward?"

"Sure!"

"My pussy needs a little touchup. Would you mind taking care of that for me?" She asked with a razor in her hand.

I just kissed her.

She sat down on the bench and spread her legs. Sandy has tight little pussy lips and it is merely a slit. That is until she spreads her legs and then her soft pink lips open up and her little clit pops out for easy manipulation.

I just stood there with my hard cock looking at her sexy wet body. I then sat on the shower floor between her legs. Before soaping her up again, I leaned forward, sucked her hard little clit into my mouth, and let my tongue flick across it a few times.

She moaned as I pulled away and applied soap to her vulva.

I held the razor steady as I began to shave away the small stubble that had appeared since she had done this herself earlier the same day.

I had to place my hands on her pussy to stretch it taut so that I did not cut any precious parts. My cock was straining and nearly in pain from the pressure.

When I had finished I rinsed her pussy off and admired my handiwork. I then leaned forward again and let my tongue give it the final test by licking all around her pussy. I sucked her lips into my mouth, tasting her sweet juices.

She then grabbed my head and pulled me away.

"Stand up."

I stood up and where she was seated was perfect. My hard throbbing cock was pointing directly at her mouth. She leaned forward as I watched her lips part and the head of my cock disappear into her mouth.

I watched as her lips stretched around the shaft of my cock and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on my cock. I could feel her tongue swirling against the head of my cock. I admired how sexy and beautiful she was while she sucked me.

She had one hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock while her other hand was cradling my balls.

The hand on my balls moved between my legs. Her finger was massaging my anus. She then let her finger find that spot between my ass and my balls. She applied pressure and began massaging.

My cock jumped at the sensation of the massage.

"OH Fuck I'm cummmming!" I moaned.

I always let Sandy know when I was ready to explode because she always pulled off and stroked me through my orgasm.

"I'm Cummmming!" I moaned louder.

My mind raced, "fuck she is not pulling off."

"OHHHH FUCK!" I nearly screamed as the first shot of my cum exploded in her mouth.

She backed off a bit as the second and third shots splashed inside her mouth. She was swallowing my cum as fast as I was shooting it into her mouth.

When I had finished she pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked at me.

"How was that for a reward?" She asked grinning.

I leaned over and kissed her.

We rinsed off and got out of the shower.

I went into our cabin and got out the clothes I was going to wear tonight to dinner.

I got dressed and went back into the bathroom where Sandy was naked at the vanity, freshening her makeup and fixing her hair. I kissed her on the neck.

I then went to the balcony of our stateroom and sat to watch the sea as Sandy finished getting ready. About thirty minutes passed when she walked through the door to the balcony.

I turned to look at her.

"WOW! You look fantastic!"

She did a pirouette and asked, "Do you really like it?"

"Like it? I love it and I'm sure the guys at dinner tonight will also love it."

She was wearing an outfit I had not seen. It was very tight fitting black tube dress. It clung to the top of her tits and hugged every curve of her body. It clung to her hips and was verrrry short. Her long tanned legs extended below the dress to a pair of sexy strapless stiletto heels that did nothing more than to make her legs look even sexier!

I stood up, grabbed the top of her dress, and pulled it down until her tits popped into view. I then leaned down and sucked each nipple into my mouth until they were rock hard.

I then pulled it back over her tits and stood back.

As I looked at her hard nipples protruding from the fabric I said, "There, now the outfit is complete."

Sandy grinned, "You are so ornery!"

"Let's go eat. I'm starved and can't wait to show you off on my arm!"

We headed to the door and as we walked down the hall, I did not have to wait long before we met two guys walking down the hall and both of them did the look but not look glance at Sandy.

We arrived at the restaurant and were immediately seated.

I watched as guys all over the room were sneaking glances at Sandy. They were all sneaking them as they had their plain wives or girlfriends with them and I knew they were jealous of me. I loved it!

We just had our drinks when the maitre d' asked if it was ok if the couple at the door could join us.

We both looked over at the door and it was the couple from the nude sundeck earlier in the day.

Sandy looked at me and shrugged and I told the maitre d' "Sure that is fine."

He returned with the couple and I stood up to meet them.

He held out his hand and I took it as he said, "Hello, I'm Rob and this is my wife Carol."

"I'm Stan and this is my wife Sandy." I replied.

He then shook Sandy's hand while I shook Carol's hand.

Carol was dressed nearly as sexy as Sandy was. She was wearing a blouse that was so sheer that it was possible to make out her areola. It was unbuttoned past her tits and her full round breasts were swelling out of the opening and showed a large amount of cleavage.

Rob then said, "I hope you do not mind if we sit here. We came in the door and saw you two and recognized you from earlier today on the sundeck. We thought we might actually have something in common with you guys."

"No problem at all. We like meeting new and interesting people." Sandy replied.

Rob and Carol ordered their drinks and we discussed where we were from and what we did for a living. Rob was a CEO of a company in New York and it was apparent that Carol was the trophy wife of a wealthy and powerful man.

When the waiter came with their drinks, he took our orders and we continued discussing our lives.

We carried on casual dinner conversation and continued to drink during and after dinner.

The girls were beginning to get giddy and I knew at least that Sandy was becoming inebriated. Her dress had slid slightly down her tits until it just did cover her areola and her nipples were hard.

Carol was laughing and leaning forward when she did. As she leaned, her blouse would fall open and I could fully see her tits.

It apparently had not escaped Sandy's attention either as suddenly I felt her hand on my crotch. My cock was rock hard. She squeezed it and pulled her hand away.

I had been caught with a hard on while looking at the tits of another woman.

Sandy did not hesitate as she then turned her chair toward Rob. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs and each time I could see Rob intently watching her as she did. I forgot to check whether Sandy had put on sexy crotch less panties or if she was sans panties. She only brought the one pair so I knew either way Rob was getting a show of my wife's pussy.

The conversation as usual when drinks are involved turned sexy. The sundeck came up and compliments went around the table on the women.

Rob then got a serious look on his face, "Stan and Sandy, I do not want to ruin a good thing here but I think I can ask this now. If it offends you or I am wrong in my assumption then just say so and we will forget it. Carol and I are not swingers or like swapping partners. However, we do like watching and being watched. The vibe I am getting from you two is that you like the same. Carol and I like having sex in the same room with another attractive couple where we can watch them and they can watch us. We never swap just have sexy fun with our own partners. We were wondering if you would be interested in coming to our room and having some fun?"

I sat there stunned just looking at him with a did I hear what I just heard look on my face. I then turned to look at Sandy and she was looking at him with the same look.

She then turned to look at me and we looked at each other for a moment as if we did not know what to say. There was an awkward silence as Rob and Carol looked at us waiting for a response.

Sandy then turned to Rob, "There is no swapping?"

"None." He replied.

She then turned to me and kind of tilted her head in what I had learned was a whatever you want to do shrug.

I looked at Rob and Carol, "We have never done anything like that. We have really just got into this new lifestyle of letting Sandy dress sexily and having fun with people looking at her. We have found it to be very exciting."

Carol then replied, "If you like that then you really need to try what we like to do. It is such a turn on."

Sandy then looked at me again then back to them and said, "Ok, it sounds like it might be fun and I am just drunk enough to try anything once."

We all laughed. Sandy and I more nervously than Rob and Carol.

Rob said, "I'll get the tip and we will go."

He laid a twenty on the table and stood up. Carol stood up and Sandy and I followed suit.

Sandy and I followed them to the door of the restaurant.

Sandy was squeezing my hand and I was shaking slightly at the thought of what we were doing.

We got on the elevator without a word being spoke and headed to their room.

12