The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 02

Story Info
A werepanther captures a human mate.
1k words
4.23
38.8k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, my head was foggy and as I opened my eyes I could barely see my surroundings.

I was in a dimly lit room, maybe a cave more than a room. It smelt damp and earthy. I heard whimpering from somewhere behind me. I turned to look and I saw a group of people huddled together in some sort of caged off area.

I tested my legs and slowly got up. There was something attached to my left ankle. A shackle of some sort attached to a chain. I walked towards the caged area as far as the chain would let me. I called out and I heard Cathy and some of the girls from the camp cry out in response.

Where are we, what's going on, what will they do to us, all these questions shouted out in unison.

I sat down and it suddenly dawned on me. We were captives here and we had no idea what fate had in store for us.

We were trapped and at the mercy of those terrifying men.

I have never been so afraid in all my life nor as confused.

It seemed like an eternity sitting there amongst the sobs and whimpers of the other trapped women.

I backed up against a wall and closed my eyes wishing it was all a dream.

I awoke to screams and the clinking of chains.

The women in the caged area were being dragged out by several large males. I sat against a damp stone wall and watched helplessly as the terrified women were lifted up and tossed over the shoulders of these brutes, as if they were sacks of potatoes. One man even slapped the rump of one of the girls and chuckled at her cries of pain and humiliation.

One man was telling the girl he had in his grasp that she was about to feel what it was like to have a real cock between her legs and that she would never be satisfied by a human man ever again. Human man?

What were these creatures if not human?

I was so confused, everything was happening so fast and I couldn't process it in my mind.

Then all of a sudden it was quiet. The women and our captures were gone and I was left all alone.

Why was I left here. All I could think of is that I didn't make the cut. Part of me was relieved despite feeling really guilty that my companions were by all accounts being raped by these beasts. I could only hope the same fate wasn't in store for me too.

Then I heard a door creak open and footsteps slow and steady grow louder as they approached me.

Then there he was, the man who I had watched at the camp.

My throat went dry as I stared up at his face.

Hello little one, he said.

His voice a deep baritone, rich and masculine.

He reached out and pulled the chain attached to my ankle and I lurched forward. I felt his hand grab hold of my arm as he pulled me up and I stumbled and ended up slamming into his rock hard chest. He put his arm around me as if to steady me and I gulped a lung full of air, he smelt like earth, male musk and raw honey. He radiated heat and his skin was smooth. His hands were slightly rough but he held me without hurting me. The way he touched me was so different from the rough handling the girls got from the other captors. I looked up at him and his eyes looked like dark liquid gold, almost predatory.

My heart began to pound and I could almost taste my fear. I'm sure he could sense it because a small half smile played out across his mouth.

I scare you don't I little one, he said.

You're right to fear me but I don't intend to hurt you unless you fight me.

That lethargy began to take over my body again. The last thing I remember was being lifted into his arms and carried out.

I awoke and found myself lying on a soft bed of furs in a room with large wooden beams and stone walls.

There was a large fire place on one side and what appeared to be hand woven carpets on the wooden floors.

It was dark outside from what I could tell, the only light came from gas fueled lamp sputtering softly near the bed. I heard crying and screams from whom I presumed were my friends, intermingled with throaty laughter from the men who were tormenting them, somewhere in the distance.

I got up and made my way to the door, I tried the handle and it opened.

Now was my chance! If I could get away I could save us all and get help. I prayed hard as I crept as quietly as I could down the long corridor. I had no idea where I was going but there had to be a way out somewhere.

I made it round a corner and as I was passing a door it opened and what I saw inside had me dead in my tracts.

One of the girls that I had just met at the camp was lying on her stomach stretched over a crude wooden bench.

She was naked with red welts across her back and bottom, her feet splayed apart and tied so she couldn't move. She had a strange silver object protruding from her anus stretching it grotesquely and her pussy was gaping unnaturally wide open, swollen and a deep shade of red. It looked like someone had shoved a huge object inside of her, ruining her once petite hole. She was very still like she had passed out.

The man who opened the door leered at me and grabbed my arm.

You're next bitch, he spat. I like a girl with something to hold on to and I'm sure I'm going to love fucking you till you're raw.

I screamed.