The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan's secret is getting harder and harder to keep!
9.1k words
4.54
78.5k
69

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PFDWrites
PFDWrites
372 Followers

(**Author's note: Thanks to all the folks that commented on part 2- you're the reason there is a part 3! I'm trying the auto-submission form here, which will strip out all italics. If you want those back, let me know in the comments!

And as always, enjoy!)


My stomach was in knots the whole way home.

Stupid Bethany Silver had just almost caught me coming out of the "Good Girls Flashing" offices in Ft. Lauderdale, and that TV commercial of me buck naked and masturbating in college was still airing because the horrible CEO of GGF, Corey Franky, wouldn't take it down!

If Bethany saw that commercial, even for a few seconds, she'd instantly recognize who it was, even twenty years later! But luckily, she didn't seem like the type to watch seedy late-night men's channels. I just hoped Jake had written one hell of a scary Cease and Desist letter; I needed my husband to save me from this humiliation, and fast!

Jake was doing something at the kitchen table on his laptop when I got home, looking a little guilty.

He pushed down the screen as soon as I came in the door and looked up at me. "How did it go with the CEO?"

"Terrible!" I said, almost tearing up. "He wouldn't agree to take my video down, or negotiate, or anything! And he's just very... demanding!"

I would tell Jake about the no-panties fiasco some other day, if ever; I didn't want him to know his wife was flashing her pussy at strange men in lobbies! But at least now that billboard option was definitely off the table!

I leaned on our granite countertop for support. "How is it going with that Cease and Desist? Please tell me you've sent it already!?"

He looked even guiltier. "We're making progress. But one of the senior partners wanted to see the evidence against the distribution company before he'd sign the firm's name to a letter. So I had to pull him aside into a conference room and, uh... show it to him."

"A senior partner?! Which one?"

"Steven Pressman."

I felt my self getting light headed. "Oh god, Jake- I dance with Steven at every company Christmas party!"

Jake swallowed. "I know."

"And now you're telling me that he's seen me, in that horrible commercial?!"

Jake looked even guiltier. "Not just the commercial. To fully document all the grievances in the Cease and Desist, we had to watch the um... unedited version."

I almost fell over.

"JAKE! The UNEDITED version! That means he saw-"

Oh god, how much had Jake shown him?

The part where a nude-as-a-baby me spread my legs as wide as they would go and winked at the camera?

The part where I came, rubbing my shaved pussy and moaning at the top of my lungs?

Or the part where my roommate fingered me, doggy-style, to another screaming orgasm, while the cameraman and director laughed and cheered us on?

How could I ever look Steven in the eye again?!

I was blushing from head to toe, my skin hot to the touch. "Oh Christ Jake- you let, you let another man... see my naked body... like that?!"

"It was very professional," my husband snapped, while blushing himself. "We closed the conference room door, had the sound very low, and no one else was in there except us. And Steven is bound by attorney-client privilege not to tell anyone about what he saw!"

"That doesn't make me feel any better!"

Steven Goddard was a tall, distinguished man in his mid-fifties and one of the founding attorneys of Jake's prestigious firm. He always brought the perfect bottle of wine when he came to visit, told the most tasteful jokes at dinner parties, and always smelled like the hint of very expensive cologne when he held me close as we slow danced at the company Christmas parties.

True, he always held me a little tighter than the other senior partners when we danced, his right hand sometimes drifting down to the upper swell of my ass as we swayed, our bodies pressed close, but he never meant anything by it. And in truth it was a little flattering to have such a distinguished, successful man being just a little bit flirtatious with me in public.

But now every time we met, part of his mind would picture me as that naked nineteen-year-old girl with her legs splayed open and cumming for the camera!

I held my head. I felt like I was getting a migraine!

"Wait," I said, rubbing my brow, "how did you get the unedited copy? We haven't had that VHS tape around for years!"

And Jake looked even guiltier.

"They have it, um, streaming. Inside the platinum members-only section of the Good Girls Flashing website."

"You bought a membership?!"

"Only to write the Cease and Desist letter! And don't worry, the firm will reimburse us for the costs of any research I do while working on a case-"

That wasn't the point! I didn't want to give that horrible Corey Franky any more money, whether it was ours or the law firm's!

I definitely was getting that headache.

"Jake! That's not what I-"

"Susan, don't worry about that right now," my husband said, swiveling the now-open laptop towards me. "I think we have bigger problems than what Steven knows."

"Oh god, what?!"

There was the sound of a door being thrown open on the floor above us and Jake quickly closed his laptop screen again. We heard eager little feet running down our stairs and a moment later our daughter Skyler bounded into our kitchen the way only eighteen-year old girls without a care in the world can.

"Hiya Mom, Dad! What's up?"

She looked a lot like me, long curly brown hair, long athletic legs, and a gifted chest. She wasn't quite as full as me up top but still had sizable breasts for someone her age and the same fresh-faced, girl-next-door glow I had as a teen too. She even had a similar beauty mark on her face and a very similar way of speaking- Oh god, what if people thought the girl in the video was HER?

I swallowed that disastrous thought and tried to smile. "Nothing, honey!"

"You okay?" she laughed, picking up an apple from the basket and rubbing it on her shirt. "You look a little flushed, Mom."

"I just came back from the gym," I lied, looking at Jake. "I was just going to take a shower."

"Oh cool cool cool. So hey," she giggled, tossing the apple around in her slim hands, "ummmmm, a couple of guys invited Jasmine and I to the lake tonight! Can I go?"

"Not dressed like that you can't!" I sputtered.

Skyler was barefoot and wearing a tied-off half shirt that was really just the front of a shirt- you could see all of her flat stomach and her entire bra from the back! And her cut-off jean 'shorts' were so short it was really the whites of her hanging pockets that were covering her thighs, if anything, with the round lower curves of her butt visible in back too!

It was barely acceptable to wear around the house with her father home, and definitely not around guys her own age!

"Moooommm," she laughed, "I'm going to change when we get there. It's a lake party- Jasmine and I will be wearing swimsuits."

"Your one piece, I hope!"

She laughed again, twisting the stem of her apple. "Mooooom! Stop being such a prude! All the girls wear bikinis now a days."

"Skyler, the bikini you were wearing at our party- it was barely a thong! Wearing that in public, it's like... dancing in front of everyone in your underwear!"

She turned her attention to Jake, sliding between him and the table. "Pleeeeease Daddy?" she laughed, sitting like a little girl, across his thighs. "No one's bringing any alcohol, I promise! And I'll be back by eleven!"

With his little princess sitting on his lap, Jake melted like butter.

"Um, sure. That sounds fine honey. Just be careful, okay?"

I stamped my foot on the smooth bamboo floor. "Jake!"

Sky batted her eyelashes at him. "And... Jasmine wanted me to drive everyone. Can I take mom's car instead of mine? It's bigger."

"Sure. But definitely NO drinking."

"You got it- Love you Daddy!" She kissed him on the cheek and bounded off his lap, snatching my keys off the counter as she ran outside. "Thanks Daddy- LOOOOVE YOU!"

As the outside door slammed I turned to my husband.

"Jake! I really wish you wouldn't countermand me in front of her like that! I don't think she realizes the effect her body has on boys yet! If we keep letting her dress like that..."

We were pretty sure Skyler was still a virgin, from the way she still covered her eyes and giggled at PG-13 sex scenes in movies we watched together. But if she kept dressing like that and going to lake parties with boys, her cherry wouldn't survive until the end of summer!

"Honey, I don't know if you're the best person to be telling her how nineteen-year-olds should dress in public..." Jake said, opening his laptop and showing me the screen.

And there I was, nude on the internet!

The little cartoon stars were gone, my bare, hard nipples were pointed right at the camera, as was my naked pussy.

I blushed even harder, remembering that, right now, under my dress, my pussy was exposed again too!

"And besides," Jake sighed, "I just wanted her out of the house for a few hours. So we can talk about how we're going to handle... this." He waved at the screen. "Letting her drive your car is a small price to pay for that."

I was so humiliated!

Because of something that I had done twenty years ago, my husband had to deal with his wife being naked on the internet, for anyone to see!

I fanned my hot cheeks. "I guess. I just hope Sklyer refills my gas tank before- oh shit!"

My panties were still stuffed in the glove compartment of my car!

Jake looked up at me, concerned. "What's wrong?"

I swallowed hard, forcing myself to sit down. Hopefully none of her friends would open the glovebox. There was never a reason to, right? Unless they got pulled over and oh god....

But I couldn't call my daughter now and warn her- what would I even say?!

"Honey? Don't look in the glove compartment, okay? Mommy needed to Sharon Stone some horny guys in an office building today, so her panties are in there. You understand, right?"

"Nothing!" I answered, feeling my stomach churning again, from imagining my daughter speeding down the highway with my bunched up panties in her glove compartment. I'd just have to risk it! "What's this, um, bigger problem you were talking about?"

"Well, inside the member's section there's a... forum. And in there the members are posting images of their, um, favorite girls from the videos. With words written across them."

I swallowed. "Like memes?"

"They call them captions. And they're just... well, look." He reached over and clicked to another tab, his face grim.

The thread was called, "What would you do to this slamming hot chick with the huge tits?"

At the top was a very high resolution still from near the end of my video, where I was face-down, ass-up on the bed, with my roommate Kelly's two fingers inside of me, pressing down on my G-spot. Kelly was mostly off camera, only her arm visible.

But I was centered in the screen, captured right at the moment of climax, with my knees on the bed but my feet curled up in almost painful orgasmic pleasure.

You could see the firm globes of my breasts hanging below my slim ribs, my nipples rock hard.

You could see my shaved, dripping wet, nineteen-year-old pussy, with Kelly's fingers stretching my pink folds apart.

You could see my face with my mouth wide open in orgasmic screams, with my hair falling over my eyes as I thrust back against Kelly's hand, begging her to fuck me harder.

It was actually quite an artistic shot, the lighting and the field of focus capturing the moment of my climax perfectly.

The first comment was: "FUCK I can't get enough of this chick!!! Those huge tits, her hot snatch, the cute way she bites her lip when she's about to cum... I've busted a nut to this girl every night this week! If I was in a room with her tonight I'd..."

And then, in the first post was attached an image of me, the same shot from above but with words Photoshopped over it in bold, white font:

FILL HER WITH SO MUCH CUM SHE'D BE LEAKING FOR A WEEK.

I swallowed. "Oh god."

The next post skipped the personalized message, just having another caption over that read:

THIS IS WHAT PERFECTION LOOKS LIKE. THE PERFECT SLUT.

"Oh Jesus!"

The thread just kept going, each post adding

another caption over my image.

I'D EAT HER ASS EVERY DAY IF SHE WANTED ME TO. HOTTEST CUM SLUT EVER.

And-

I STROKE OFF TO HER EVERY DAY. AND IT'S THE HARDEST CUM OF MY LIFE EACH TIME.

And-

THIS SLUT DESERVES COCK. MY ENTIRE FRAT IS WILLING TO BANG HER. JUST GIVE US AN ADDRESS AND A TIME.

Jake swallowed, looking up at me. "You're starting to get... fans."

I pressed a hand against my hot forehead. "I think I need to go take a shower."

***

Fans.

The word shook me to my core.

Even under the hot, pulsing water of our large walk-in shower, I shivered as I tried not to think about an entire horny fraternity being in here with me.

Twenty naked men, their young cocks all rock hard, kissing and touching me everywhere on my body as I squirmed, helpless and surrounded...

Forcing me to bend over and take them in my pussy, my mouth, my ass, one after another after another, not caring if I resisted or fought back, just as long as they got to cum inside one of my hot holes...

Carrying me from one fuck to another, not letting me touch the ground, worshiping my body like a goddess even as they made me their used, cum-covered slut, as I couldn't help but cum and cum and cum for the cheering crowd-

I yanked my fingers away from my clit just seconds before I orgasmed for real.

What the hell was wrong with me?

Was I getting turned on, imagining all those users drooling over illegally-gotten videos of me and other naive girls, while some exploitive skin-merchant profited off it all?!

Was I getting turned on, imagining desperately horny young men coming across my video and having to stroke themselves to me?

Choosing me over every other naked woman on the internet...

Watching me in my most intimate, humiliating moments...

I couldn't help it. My hand found my aching clit again, rubbing in small, fast circles until I came, my knees pressed tightly together and a hand over my mouth to muffle my uncontrollable yells of pleasure.

It was a good orgasm.

I blushed as I imagined secret cameras installed in my shower, with a direct feed to that horny fraternity house, with twenty, thirty, maybe a hundred young men watching every inch of my naked body, high-fiving each other as they saw me unable to resist playing with myself, because I was such a needy, horny, sex-starved slut.

It was a really good orgasm.

There were loud knocks on the bathroom door.

"Honey?" Jake asked, knocking again. "Are you okay in there? I heard yelling."

"I'm fine!" I cried, yanking my hand from between my legs. "Don't come in!"

I looked at myself in the mirror. Even with my hand gone, Jake would take one look at my red, flushed chest, my diamond hard nipples, and the guilty look on my face and he would know what I had been doing! "I'm okay!"

I watched the door handle, holding my breath, but thank god it didn't start turning.

"Are you sure?" Jake asked from the other side.

"It sounded like you were... crying."

"No!" I yelled, covering myself with body wash. Hopefully that would hide the signs! "I was just... so mad at myself for letting this happen! I just need... a long shower to think about it. Alone!"

I kept watching the door, praying for it to stay closed.

After a few seconds, he said, "It's not your fault honey. It's just... something that happened to us. I'll get the Cease and Desist letter out by tomorrow, and they'll have to take your video down. I promise!"

"Yes! That's fine! Just... let me shower for a little longer, okay?"

"Sure honey. I'll be in bed."

I waited a few minutes until I heard the TV turn on, quietly locked the bathroom door, and then bit my lip as my hand started drifting lower again.

***

The next morning my caption thread had nearly one hundred responses.

Just reading on Jake's laptop all about what all those men wanted to do to me, using me like a slut just like Jake did when we role-played, made my skin tingle. They were SO explicit! Could I really have this kind of effect on so MANY men?

At my age?

Jake was showering, so I smiled and fantasized about letting some of these captioners actually DO what they were writing about to me, my nipples getting harder under my robe. But then I noticed another thread title that made my blood run absolutely cold.

"So does ANYONE know who this slamming hot chick masturbating in bed actually is?"

The first post read:

"I just love this girl- I've made ten captions of her already! Anyone know if she's done any other stuff or even her name? Dying to find out! ANY HELP APPRECIATED!"

My heart about stopped. "JAKE! Get in here! HURRY!"

My husband ran in from the shower, soaking wet and half wrapped in a towel, and I just pointed at his laptop screen as he started reading over my shoulder.

The second post said:

"Well, she's definitely from the back catalog, you can tell by the grainy background at the edges of the screen, that's from the post-process coversion of VHS to digital. And she said she's from Florida. So our Miss X is a girl from Florida who would have been 18-22 like 20 years ago..."

Jake swallowed. "Susan, this is bad."

I was shaking my head as I scrolled further down. "Oh god no... please..."

Third post:

"And the hot friend who fingered her was wearing a FSU Seminoles shirt. So we're looking for two girls that went to Florida State, about 20 years ago. And from the looks of their hair, probably a pair of sorority chicks too."

Both my roommate Kelly and I had been Delta Gammas while we were at FSU! And our faces were probably still in the sorority's on-line yearbook!

Fourth post:

"Okay, I'll start checking sororities in the Florida area- my sister knows a lot of them!"

Fifth post:

"I'll start checking Facebook profiles. From her age, she's probably a mom by now. Her accent sounds like Florida- I bet two dollars she still lives in the area!"

My heart was absolutely about to burst out of my chest. I turned to my husband, my throat tight.

"Oh god, Jake- they're figuring it out!"

***

I was a wreck for the next hour, as I hit refresh on that thread every minute, waiting for one of them to post my home address or phone number and end my life.

I tried to make my Facebook page private, but I couldn't figure out how.

I even Google searched pictures of myself, trying to figure out how hard it would be for people to make the leap from the girl in the video to what I looked like now, then went back to checking that forum thread every minute.

Jake was quickly tying his tie, to rush into the office. "Honey, you have to get away from that laptop before it drives you insane!"

"But they're getting closer! One guy said he was putting my face into some sort of facial recognition software or something!"

"That's not a real thing," my husband said, rubbing my shoulders. "He's just showing off for his friends. We'll get the C&D out to Good Girls Flashing and your video will be down before noon tomorrow, I promise!"

"But what if someone finds me first? What if they find my home address?! What if-"

What if they told one of Skyler's friends- how would I deal with being the Mom who had done porn?!

Jake grabbed both my shoulders. "Susan. It won't do any good to make yourself sick with worry! You need to relax."

PFDWrites
PFDWrites
372 Followers