The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, with a body like that, I can't not."

***

One minute.

One minute to save my marriage or save my dignity!

I should have told Jake everything right from the beginning; we never kept secrets from each other! But now it had been weeks since I been to Joe's office; it had been too long! If Jake saw that video of me, nude, in sexual ecstasy around other men, breaking our marriage vows, he would flip out.

Go in a jealous rage.

Maybe kill Joe Rizzo.

Maybe leave me.

Definitely leave me.

But the other option was walking into a crowded room of strangers without a stitch of clothing on!

Well maybe a few stitches...

The cloakroom had a small mirror at eye level; I quickly held the mask over my face and tried to see if I could be recognized. But it was no good; I knew my own face too well!

"Oh god, what do I do?!"

I looked at my watch; it had probably been fifteen seconds already!

And this dress wasn't simple to get out of!

My heart started racing as I reached back for the catch on the zipper of my evening gown, only to find it stuck.

"Oh god, not now!"

I finally flipped the catch and got the zipper down, praying no one would walk into the cloakroom while I was undressing.

I put on the mask in case someone did.

But what would it matter if they saw me in my bra and panties? I was about to be nude, in front of probably a hundred people!!

I undid my push-up bra, blushing as my huge, firm tits bounced free.

They had always gotten me so much unwanted attention, I had never even been to a topless beach- and now I was going to be nude in public!

I gulped as I slid my silk thong down my legs- I had been conflicted this afternoon, letting Jake see me in it while dressing, since I still wasn't totally comfortable to start sleeping with him again.

But now a mob of strange men were going to see me without it!

I looked at my watch- when had a minute gone by so fast?!- and then gasped.

My watch!

Did that count as 'clothing'?

I fumbled to get it off, racing the second hand...

Heels on or off?

I really didn't want to go barefoot, in this dirty biker bar. But if I wore them, would Joe Rizzo think I was 'trying to make my ass look spectacular' for him?!?

"Oh god, oh god..." I panted.

I was hyper-ventilating!

I looked down- and my nipples were starting to get hard!

Couldn't do anything about that now!

Thank god I had shaved everywhere today!

Oh god, was I really going to do this?

I was totally nude, except for my high heels and a flimsy stage mask!

I was really going to do this!

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," I whimpered, then leapt forward and threw open the door before my body froze from fear.

To come face to face with a noisy bar, full of roughly dressed, tough-looking, big-shouldered men.

And only men.

There wasn't a female Dockworker in the entire place. They must not have existed.

I was about to be the only woman- a nude, defenseless woman- in a room full of drunk, tough, rowdy men.

My nipples got rock hard.

The ten closest Dockworkers looked up from their drinks to suddenly notice the totally nude woman who had just stepped into their midst, then belted out a loud cheer.

My pussy started to tingle.

"Hell, I was thinking you weren't going to make it!" Joe Rizzo laughed over the ruckus of the cheers and the jukebox, pulling me fully into the room by my arm. He was touching me again- while I was naked!

He handed me a heavy servers' tray overloaded with open beers. I took it with both hands, because my arms were shaking. "Now, I paid good money for these beers, sweetheart. Every one you spill is another ten minutes of serving time you owe me! So just take your time walking around, okay?"

Easy for him to say!

He turned to the closest staring drunks. "Drinks are on me, fellas!" he yelled, to another round of cheers. "And don't forget to tip your server!"

With that, Joe Rizzo slapped my ass- my bare, unprotected ass!- with one huge hand and the crowd cheered again as I stumbled towards them.

How I didn't trip on my high heels and go tumbling ass over teakettle is beyond me.

Years of posture training as a kid, I guess.

There were yells and whistles as I tottered towards the crowd, nude as a newborn baby.

"Let me get one of those, cutie!" a tall, stocky man with a five-o'clock shadow laughed, stepping right up towards me.

I froze like a deer with her headlights on.

"Now this, is the best looking beer I've been served all month!" he said. And as one of his hands picked an open bottle from my tray, other one touched my naked back, then drifted down to cup my bare ass!

I didn't dare take my hands away from the heavy, unbalanced tray of beers; who knows how serious Joe was about my punishment for spilling them? But that left me defenseless and forced me to just stand there, heart pounding, as the tall man took a few swigs of his beer, holding my naked butt the whole time. He gave it one last squeeze and stepped away.

"Thanks a lot, sexy! Come back anytime!"

And he spanked my rear just like Joe had done!

Oh god- I was starting to get wet between my legs!

The next guy did the same, squeezing my ass as he took a beer off my tray, his hard, callused hands lingering even longer on the firm, smooth globes of my butt as I squirmed in my high heels, unable to move, and then spanked both my cheeks as I walked away!

They were getting more forward!

The entire bar was calling for drinks now, hooting and cheering.

"Over here, sexy mama!"

"Four beers, here!"

"Two tall ones, slut!"

It was absolutely horrible!

I couldn't take a single step without nearly a hundred men feasting on some part of my naked body, watching my huge tits bounce, my butt clench, my back arch. There were whistles, catcalls, lewd comments and propositions constantly.

Every single eye in the place must have been on me!

Getting congratulations, campaign donations and pats on the back as he walked around, Joe Rizzo's path crossed mine, as I tried to make the tray lighter as fast as I could.

"Now, make sure that little mask doesn't fall off you, honey," he laughed as I passed him, blushing horribly. "We wouldn't want your little secret to come out!"

And he spanked my bare ass again, as I about died from the utter humiliation!

"Hey, who is she?" one younger dockworker next to Joe asked, a guy maybe in his early twenties. "I swear I've seen her before!"

My heart stopped.

"Her?" Rizzo laughed, meeting my panicked eyes. "Oh, she's just some stupid adult entertainer I rented from Fort Lauderdale. You know how those girls are out there- they'll do anything you want for a few bills!"

The younger guy laughed, shaking his head in agreement. "No doubt, Joe, no doubt!" He turned to me, tongue pushing out his cheek. "That right sexy mama? You a stripper out that way? You sure got the body for it!"

I could barely talk, I was so nervous!

"Ye... yes!" I gulped. "I'm a stripper. From Fort Lauderdale."

The guy got closer, cupping my ass like all the others had. I could smell the beer on his breath. "What's your name, honey? You look so familiar-"

"Vixen!" I gasped, quickly walking away and ducking my head a little. "My name's Vixen!"

"Oh man, now that's a hot stripper name!" the guy hooted, then raising his new beer to Joe. "You rented the hottest stripping MILF in all of Fort Lauderdale for this party? You the man, Rizzo!"

Others took up the cheer.

"Rizzo! Rizzo!"

"You're the best, Joe!" one guy called, ogling me as I walked by.

"Anything for my boys," Joe laughed, shaking hands and enjoying the accolades as I kept making the rounds to offer men beers, humiliating myself!

News of my name reached corners of the bar well before I did; soon the men were trying to chat me up as I served.

"Hey, Vixen, where in Fort Lauderdale do you dance?"

My face was so red- they thought I was nothing but a cheap, nude stripper! "Lots of places," I told one guy, trying to move on.

"Come on Vixen, stick around!" another laughed, holding up a folded dollar bill at me. "Normally I'd stick it in your G-string, but..."

He started moving the folded bill lower, to stick it in the crack of my ass!

"No thank you!" I gasped, jumping away.

"Hey, what kind of stripper turns down a tip?" he cried, waving his bill at me.

The young guy who had asked my name was back. "Yeah! What kind of stripper turns down money?" He scrunched his face at mine. "And if you're a stripper... why are you wearing a mask?"

Oh god!

If they started questioning that-

And if one of them pulled off this flimsy, dollar-store mask-

"Fine!" I cried, pushing my ass towards the first man even as I trembled. "Stick it in! Just hurry!"

The men gave a double cheer as I realized how they had probably taken those words, and then I felt a hard, folded bill being stuck right between the globes of my ass!

And then another!

And another!

The whole table was tipping me!

And then one of the men at the next table started aiming a folded bill between my thighs, but from the front...

"No!" I snapped, setting the tray on a rail and slapping his hand before he got too close. "Just put them on the tray!" I yelled, wondering why I hadn't thought of that in the first place.

But the damage was done.

For the rest of my round, men were trying to slide dollar bills into my ass, no matter how many times I told them to just put them on the tray! And every single guy grabbed a good handful of my butt as they took a beer, and half of them gave me a hard spank too!

My face was on fire from the humiliation, and my ass was getting hot too!

And I noticed how hungrily the most drunk guys ogled my large, bouncing tits as I walked by.

How long before one of them tries to grab those? What would I do then?!?

I kept the beer tray right above my chest, trying to defend my exposed breasts.

I didn't have an answer to that, even as my hard, tingling nipples begged for someone to pinch and suck on them...

My clit was absolutely on fire, but I couldn't dare touch it, not in front of all these men! What the hell was wrong with me?!

And then, as I was almost out of beers, I had to walk through a tightly packed group of men I had already served, to get to the other side of the room. It was a tight fit, squeezing between their bodies and the bar, and I had to hold the large circular tray above my head as I slipped through the laughing crowd sideways, my lower body undefended...

...and I felt one of them slip a hand between my legs to cup my bare pussy, and try to slip a finger inside!

"Hey! HEY!" I yelled, caught in the crush of bodies, my hands still occupied by the tray. With the crowd packed tight around me, it was impossible to tell which man was doing it! "Stop that!"

He was slipping around my wet folds, and when his thick finger found my hard, buzzing clit-

"OH GOD!" I squealed.

The crowd cheered, hearing my voice squeak and break like that, but the packed group did open up enough to let me stumble past them, shaken, panting, and totally, totally humiliated!

Some strange man had just had his fingertip in my pussy!

He knew I was wet!

And I had screamed when he had touched my clit!

I had never felt more like a dirty, depraved, or ashamed slut as I did right then.

Maybe I really was 'just a porn star'.

Maybe I deserved to be treated like this!

I served my last few beers in a rush, ran back to Joe Rizzo and threw the empty tray down on the table in front of him, gasping for breath.

Finally, I could use my hands to cover myself!

"There! I'm done, Joe! Now let me-"

"Now, it's time for shots," Joe laughed, handing me an even heavier tray, loaded with even more alcohol.

My legs almost collapsed. "Joe!"

"You've got forty five minutes left," he laughed, collecting the dollar bills from my old tray and stuffing them into his pocket. "And that's if you don't spill anything!"

I looked back at the cloak room in panic.

"I've already locked your clothes away, sweetheart," he chuckled. "Don't make me keep you here... all night."

Jake would definitely be pissed in that case!

And there was no cover story I could spin to justify that!

I grabbed the tray of shots, praying I could get through this fast.

***

The thing about being the shot girl is, everyone wants you to do a shot with them.

Especially if you're trapped in a bar with a hundred drunk, horny men, totally naked except for your high heels and a tiny little mask.

Men of all ages were begging me to do shots with them, holding my arm, throwing ones, twenties and even hundreds onto the tray, doing anything they could to get me to stay and drink with them.

I refused every offer- I absolutely wasn't that type of girl!- and I had made it about a quarter way around the room when one of the men seated at the bar, a wizened old dockworker who must have been sixty if he was a day, reached out and clamped an arm around my hip as I walked by.

"You know, it ain't right for a pretty young thing like you to give out all this booze and not have even a little taste of it yourself."

I tried to pull away- but forty years on the docks had made his hands amazingly strong!

"Please sir, I'm okay-"

"You're having one, young lady, and that's that!"

And with that, he put both hands on my hips and lifted me right up onto his lap.

"Sir! Stop!"

Miraculously, I somehow managed not to spill the tray of shots as I was lifted up off the floor and sideways across his thighs. I tried to squirm away, but I had to use both hands to hold the tray, and this old dockworker had the strength of two men- all I could do was kick my legs in protest as the nearby men laughed!

"Now, my second wife didn't used to want to drink shots with me neither," the old man chuckled, using one big hand to pick up a shot from my tray and hold it against my firmly pressed lips. His other hand slid onto my bare leg, to hold me in place.

I was totally nude, sitting on a strange man's lap while his hand rested on my upper thigh, his fingers brushing my bare hip!

I tried to squirm away, speaking out of the side of my mouth as he kept trying to force the drink into my mouth. I could smell the tequila coming off the glass- blech! "Sir! Really!"

"But we both knew that she'd enjoy fucking me more if she did," he finished, "so I always had to find ways to convince her."

And then hand that was resting on my thigh reached up and tweaked my hard nipple!

"HEY-" I cried, and as soon as my mouth opened, he poured the shot down my throat and held my nose closed.

I had no choice; I had to swallow or drown!

I squirmed, but eventually had to swallow, the liquor burning my throat as it went down. The old guy laughed and released my nose, and the dockworkers around me- gentlemen, all- cheered as I came up gasping and sputtering, my face five shades of red.

"You bastard! Goddammit!"

"Yeah, my second wife had a mouth on her too," he laughed, easily picking me up off his lap and setting me on the floor again. I was a bigger girl, as Bethany kept reminding me, but he handled me like I was a child! "But I showed her what that was for, too!"

The old worker slapped my ass, harder than all the rest, making me gasp and stumble forward, and I somehow, again, miraculously managed not to drop the tray, even as my rear burned in pain.

"Oh damn, Clem!" another dockworker laughed, elbowing the old man. "You smacked her so hard; she'll have that hand print on her ass for days!"

Oh god- how was I going to explain THAT to Jake?!?!

All I could do was continue my circuit going around serving shots, my face five shades of red with humiliation.

And after that, every Casanova in the place tried to pull me onto their lap like the old guy had, or have one of their friends hold me by the hips from behind as they pressed another shot against my lips.

I tried to be a good girl, to keep my lips closed or turn my head, but it was just easier to agree to every third or fourth shot than try to fight every single guy them off.

Men were openly pawing me now, sliding their hands over my ass, my back, my shoulders, my legs as I tried to get past them as quickly as possible. I used the tray to defend my breasts when I could but more men than I want to admit slipped their hands by my elbows to squeeze my huge, bouncing breasts, making me shiver when they rubbed my nipples.

I barely kept the most bold men from sliding their fingers into my tingling pussy, by keeping my hips on a constant swivel at all times. That, and by agreeing to do more shots in one night than I had done since college!

I was thoroughly buzzed as I found Joe Rizzo and threw my empty tray down in front of him a second time.

"God damn it Joe, I'm done! There you go!"

Standing in a crowd of hanger-ons and well-wishers, puffing a cigar, the fat councilman looked over my panting, trembling, thoroughly spanked and pawed nude body. "Well done, sweetheart. Now this is a side of you I'd like to see more of!"

"Just let me go home!"

Joe Rizzo just laughed. "Sure, sweet cheeks. You can go home. After one more round of shots."

I stamped my high heel on the floor hard enough to leave a hole in the wood. "I can't do another round like that! I'll DIE!"

He laughed, as did some of the men standing around him, since I was probably much drunker than I sounded in my head.

"You don't have to do a single shot, sweetcheeks. I was planning on letting the boys do the shots... off of you."

"JOE! NO-" I cried, as a cheer went up and what must have been six hands grabbed me from behind.

And lifted me up onto the bar, on my back.

And took off my high heels.

And gently held my wrists and ankles to the bar, my arms above my head and my legs stretched to their full length.

I was now laying on the cold, smooth wood of a dive bar in my hometown, barefoot and totally nude except for a little half-mask around my eyes, and totally unable to move!

"Joe! No!" I begged, squirming against the men's strong, calloused hands. "I can't do this!"

I froze when I felt two of Joe Rizzo's thick fingers grasp the edge of my flimsy mask. "Just say the word, honey," he whispered into my ear. "And I'll make you fully nude in front of these boys,"

ONE of them would definitely recognize me from my campaign posters! Or my charity events! Or from just seeing me around the supermarket for the last ten years!

I swallowed hard, my throat tight. "Joe... please... don't..."

"Then just lay back and enjoy this," he laughed, letting go of the mask. "We both know you're going to."

I gasped, but then Joe was gone and people were pouring alcohol onto my stomach.

The bartender would pour a little tequila into my flat stomach, in the divot around my belly button, and a man would step up to slurp it away, his lips kissing my nude, quivering abs as he drank.

Some of the men's unshaven cheeks would tickle my bare ribs as they licked. Some of them would brush my tits or squeeze my thighs as they drank, making me squirm with need on the bar.

And then it would happen again.

And again.

And again.

There must have been a hundred men, lining up to do shots off my naked body!

And some of them were probably getting in line twice!