The Accidental Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please change me back I-I-I promise I'll do anything."

"Oh you'll do anything. Of that I have no doubts. The problem is you already did it." She strode past him towards the street. "Oh and one more thing," she called over her shoulder. "Jacqueline is a beautiful name. And I would suggest keeping a pair of clothes near the back door for when you leave tomorrow."

"You can't leave me like this!" Jacqueline shouted back down the alleyway.

The young woman froze and turned slowly looking over one shoulder to the naked, impossible figure of tits and ass behind her, "I can and I will. Now I have to go pick up pieces of a broken heart that you and that slut Megan so carelessly threw away."

With that she turned and walked back toward the end of the alley, turning out of Jacqueline's sight. Jacqueline slumped down onto her knees, her posterior contacting her heels holding her almost upright. For the first time in Jacqueline's life, she finally felt as though all the consequences of her actions had caught up with her. All at once.

***

Sam slowly slipped back into her dorm room, attempting to be as quiet as possible in case Tyler was asleep. The crack of light from the door luckily illuminated her side of the room and she was able to reach to her desk where she hid a small pen light. Closing the door gently behind her she heard the soft click of the lock. With the small light to guide her she made her way back to her bookcase in the corner and pushed the small panel in the side to slide the special book back inside it's hiding place.

A light clicked on from the far side of the room and Sam spun to see Tyler sitting there, arms crossed at his roommate. "Care to explain why I just got a call from Jack's cousin Jacqueline that Jack won't be pressing charges?"

"Really that's great!"

"Sam." It wasn't so much a question as a statement. Sam knew this tone with Tyler. He'd broker no bullshit.

"You told me I couldn't do anything to Megan. You said nothing about that asshole." She let it out in a whirlwind. She'd been holding up her disgust for Jack's misogynistic view of women for a long time and Tyler might as well get the brunt of it. He asked after all, "I gave him what was coming to him that's all."

"What did you do?"

"I turned him into his own description of a wet dream. I let him keep his mind though, luckily for him IQ scores can't go below zero otherwise I would have given his wish."

"You ruined his life Sam!" Tyler shouted. "I didn't ask you to do that!"

"You didn't have to! I did it. All on my own." Sam stood there shaking; not with anger at Tyler for his outburst, and not specifically at Jack either. She was shaking for all the times she'd wanted to use this power to give people what was coming to them, and hadn't been able to bring herself to do it. She was angry that all the times since she'd gotten this book she'd only used it selfishly, never selflessly. She'd used it for fun, for pleasure, for pranks, but never for something like this.

"It scares you doesn't it."

Sam snapped out of her thoughts, "What?" She hadn't noticed Tyler had gotten up and walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder. It felt warm against her skin which was still cool from the night walk. She realized she had hot streaks running down her cheeks, tears she hadn't even realized she was crying.

"It scares you that you went and did that to someone else. Someone unwilling, and you can undo it, but you won't. You actually meant it, and that frightens you. I understand." He sighed and put his other hand under her chin, raising it up to meet his eyes. "I understand because I almost asked you to do it myself."

"You wanted me to do it?" Sam was incredulous. "You barely know anything about it, about me and it I mean. You don't know what it even is."

"I know, but I wanted him to suffer more than anything. Maybe you'd go turn him into a toad or something."

Sam chuckled a little through the tears, "Toads are actually really hard. So many different body parts from humans."

"I was being facetious," Tyler smiled. "The point is that I'm no better than you. And I don't want you beating yourself up for what you did for me." Reaching up and wiping a tear from Sam's face he continued, "Now, I have to tell you I'm scared shitless about what that book can do. And the last thing I want is to wake up one morning and have you gone full vigilante overnight."

"I've always wanted a bat cave."

"As cool as that would be, I'm serious." Tyler smiled. "I wanna know everything."

Sam nodded slowly. "You're sure you want to know? There's no going back once the cat's out of the bag."

Tyler laughed and brushed another tear away. "There was one thing Megan was right about."

"Oh and what was that?"

"I've always liked you. And I don't half-ass anything." And Sam felt his hand tighten on her shoulder while his other gently cupped the back of her head and pulled her close to kiss her deeply.

Shocked as she was she realized her eyes were closing and she returned the kiss pulling him close. After a few moments she broke it, savoring the feeling of warmth on her lips, "You do realize that was two things right?"

"Can you just shut up and let me be cool for once."

And she did as his arms wrapped around her waist and lowered her body and his onto her bed.

***

12