The Accidental Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't sound so bad."

Sam grinned as she reached down into Tyler's pants and gently stroked his cock. "Let me know if you change your mind once I'm done with you."

***

Hours later, Sam was amazed that Tyler was able to fall asleep with his cock still rock hard. She hadn't been able to count the number of orgasms that had wracked her body, but knew that from the raw feeling of her pussy it had been many more than she had intended. Looking over at her sleeping lover, she smiled and slowly slipped herself out of bed. With a wave of her hand she watched the book slowly float towards her outstretched hand. Careful not to wake her sleeping lover she raised her other hand, a small glow appearing slightly above her palm. The small ball of light gently pulsed and hovered above her shoulder lighting her way forward but not casting any light behind her leaving the rest of the room pitch black in the dark of night.

Sam gently slid her chair out from her desk and set the book down gently atop her desk. Reaching into her drawer she gestured with her hand causing a small *click* sound to echo in the quiet room. Turning quickly to see Tyler hadn't stirred, she slowly pulled out her diary and began transcribing in it the events of the day by simply placing her hands on the page and allowing her thoughts to write themselves upon the pages. After a few pages had been filled in with text, she turned back to an empty notebook on the desk and smiled.

Tapping her chin thoughtfully she looked towards Tyler and back at the book before beginning to write softly with a pen. When she had finished with her note, she placed her hand on the page and felt the familiar turning of pages beneath her hand. Suppressing a giggle, she recited a spell and heard a *crack* as the words turned silver beneath her touch. "Two can play that game Tyler, and I LOVE to play games." Gently rising from her chair she walked over to where he slept and kissed him on the forehead. "Hope you're ready to play tomorrow, you've got an interesting day ahead of you."

***