The Accidental Run-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How was the shower?” She asked with a soft winsome smile.

He grinned softly.” Most invigorating I must say.”

With a soft smile and gentle kiss he lowered her to the ground, her own legs feeling a bit like Jello.

She smiled and handed him a towel, and they took turns kissing softly and toweling each other dry. Finished she took his hand lightly and led him back out into the large room with two queen size beds. She turned and faced him slipping into his arms and planting a long gentle kiss on his lips. With a secret grin she pulle her face back and spoke. “ So the shower was refreshing?”

He nodded mutely.

She mirrored his nod and twisted her mouth into a wry grin. ”Good that means you’re rested and ready”

He looked at her quizzically and asked. “Ready for what?”

She pushed him back till the back of his legs hit the foot of the bed and they tumbled back onto the bed. She quickly straddled his stomach and smiled as she pulled two silk scarves from her bag on the night stand and began to tie his hands to the bed posts. Once he was tied she sat up and ran her hands over her café au latté colored breasts, taking a moment to rub the dark nipples till they stood out proudly in front of her.

“To finish what you started mister…you didn’t think you were done did you?” She said lightly as she reached back and rubbed his cock till it once again grew hard and ready.

Before Sean could respond there was a noise at the door and it burst open as two, shopping bag carrying, coeds entered. The two stood transfixed in the doorway as they stood taking in the sight of a naked Randa atop a naked bound and obviously erect man’s stomach. Randa looked over and smiled “ Hey there you guys! Come on in.” The two girls laughed and looked from Randa to the man tied up on the bed. The Brunette spoke first.

“What’s up Randa?” She asked as she tossed her bags onto the other bed.

“Oh, ladies this is Sean, She said with a grin looking back at him with a devilish smoldering look.

"And Sean this is Vickie,” She motioned to the dark haired girl. “ And over in the doorway is Lindsey.” She pointed to a thinner blonde. “Shut the door and get in here…I’m getting a draft!”

Lindsey and Vickie both laughed. Lindsey followed Vickie’s lead and let the door close and dropped her parcels on the other bed.

The entire time Randa kept her hand slowly stroked Sean’s very erect penis. Her other hand still lightly ran over her breasts and tummy. She looked first at Sean then back to the girls as she spoke. “So ladies, “ She cast a glance over her shoulder at his hard shaft.” What do you think?”

Vickie moved first slipping out of her blouse to expose a black satin bra working hard to restrain her large melon shaped breasts. With a soft grin Lindsay pulled her sweater off over her head. Beneath

She wore a white lace bra over her smaller yet very firm breasts.

On the bed Sean’s shaft jumped in Randa’s hand at the sight of the two coming to join them. His only thought was what his two friends over at the Mall were going to do all afternoon, since he had the car keys!

12