The Accidental Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Becky gets the post-hypnotic suggestions removed... or?
2.3k words
4.45
60.1k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all. So many people enjoyed Part One, I decided to push through and finish Part Two. Then I decided to start all over on it with an entirely different approach. Apologies for the delay. One astute reader commented on a glaring error in Part One that I will eventually go back and correct. For now, Brad is the younger brother. Thanks, stranger, for pointing it out.

If you didn't read Part One, you might want to, or none of this will likely make any sense.

*****

THE ACCIDENTAL SLUT - PART TWO

I cried on the couch for some time. So many feelings and emotions and thoughts, my brain was overheated. I recognized, but only barely, that I was nearly in shock. As I sat on the couch, quietly wiping my tears away, I continued to think back on the events that recently transpired.

My professor, Dr. Charles Anderson, and my lab partner, Tim Pillars, had left more than an hour ago, but not before I had Dr. Anderson's long, skinny cock stuffed down my throat. The worst thing about it... it was I who had insisted on the act. The poor man tried desperately to keep me off of him, but with him glaring at my big tits, getting me so horny, I insisted on getting (what I felt at the time) was my just due. After finally swallowing his load and settling down, I agreed to allow the professor to hypnotize me again... or rather, un-hypnotize me, as it were. He was to remove all the post-hypnotic suggestions from the first time he'd hypnotized me.

These were suggestions that supposedly had me behaving the way I was behaving, like a slut. Even though I was aware that post-hypnotic suggestions had me acting like this, the knowledge of it didn't seem to have any effect on making me want to stop. Hopefully, the professor would correct this problem.

With cum dripping down my face, Dr. Anderson looked at me and said, "Miss Becky, please allow me just a few minutes of your undivided attention. I need you to sit back and simply listen to my voice and follow along."

Tim, my lab partner, was still there and just ogling me while the doctor went on, trying to push the agenda forward. It really pissed me off that Tim would be so inconsiderate. I was a sexed-up mess as a result of THEIR actions, and he was just looking at me like I was an everyday slut (or so that's how I perceived it, anyway).

"Alright, professor," I said. "I'll do this on one condition. Tim has to strip off his clothes, sit down on this couch and allow me to sit in his lap, ON HIS DICK!"

"What? Why?" he screamed. Tim was barely able to conceal the gigantic erection he was sporting, so he very well knew why, I thought.

"Because I am holding you accountable to your thoughts! Just look at that thing you're trying to hide. And this whole time you've been staring at me like a piece of meat! I'm going to show you exactly what it feels like. Do it now, or we call the whole thing off."

Tim looked at the professor, pleading for help, but the instructor just replied, "You better do it. This seems rational to her. The best way I can explain it, is her logic skillss are working in an alternate reality."

Fucking Tim did seem rational to me, regardless of what the professor was going on about. Even though I had conceded I had been hypnotized, the decisions I made, and the actions I committed to, seemed perfectly justifiable to me. I got up from the couch as Tim stripped naked and he sat down where I had been. After a twenty second struggle of getting comfortably positioned, I finally had his cock jammed deep inside me. It felt amazing to fill my cavity so completely, as I finally directed my attention back to the professor.

"Okay, so now we may continue," I said. I leaned back a bit against Tim, allowing his cock to push forward inside me. I bet the impression of his penis could be seen through my stomach. The idea of that turned me on as the professor began counting down...

I don't know how long I'd been listening to Dr. Anderson when it dawned on me that I was willfully allowing Tim, that asshole-pervert-lab partner of mine, to put his cock in me. I jumped off, practically crashing over the coffee table. My breasts jiggled and bounced as I regained my balance and awkwardly stood up.

I wanted to say something. I wanted to cover up, but I was in disbelief from all the shameful thoughts bouncing in my head. Whatever the professor had done, he had allowed me to remember all the events that had occurred this day, up to that very moment. I remembered absolutely everything I'd done since I'd arrived home from school.

"Are you okay, Becky?" the professor, asked softly. Tim was still seated, trying to look away and cover himself. I didn't see my brother, Brad, anywhere.

The gravity of the situation was overloading my circuits. To sum up the events earlier from today, I'd fucked my lab partner while sucking off Brad, my brother. Then I fucked Brad while Tim had gone to fetch the professor. I practically raped the professor when he got here... and then Tim again, before being "hypnotized" back to normal.

As the two sat there staring at me, I felt like such a colossal slut. The 'modest me' was back and absolutely mortified that she had done such horrendous things.

The professor finally looked to Tim and said, "Why don't we pack up here. Let's give her some privacy."

While I stood there in shock, still naked, Tim quickly got dressed and paired up with the professor who had offered to give Tim a lift to his dorm.

"Goodbye, Becky," said Tim, quietly, as he reached for the door. "We'll see you in class."

As I mentioned, it's been an hour since Tim and Dr. Anderson left the apartment and I still hadn't gotten off the sofa, or even cleaned up. I just sat there, quietly sobbing, embarrassed, confused, frozen in shame. It was then I heard a soft voice behind me.

"Becky, are you going to be okay?" It was Brad. I turned and saw him entering the living room. He was dressed in his flannel pajamas, his typical lounge-around attire in the evenings.

I wiped off a tear and said, "No... I don't know... Ugh... I just can't believe I did that..."

I knew I probably had reason to be angry with my brother for fucking me, but considering the actions I'd initiated, I couldn't even begin to wrap my mind around it all. Brad, however, brought up the subject, anyway.

"Becky, I am really sorry," said Brad, sitting down in the loveseat across from me. "What happened today was perhaps unforgiveable, but please... if you can understand, know that I never meant to hurt you, or humiliate you in any way. You were just, uh... kind of irresistible. But now I feel terrible about it. It's why I excused myself to my room when Tim and the professor got here."

"You mean, after we... we..." I couldn't get it out.

"Should I get your robe?" Brad asked.

I touched my face, feeling dried cum. I looked at Brad, still with that shocked look on my face. "Oh my god, Brad, this is so embarasing. Yes, please."

As Brad stood up to get my robe, I noticed his eyes take another quick peek at my tits and that familiar shiver shot through my body. Hypnotized or not, I had to admit that I must have enjoyed people sexualizing me. I suppose I had always represssed that, prior to this experience.

As Brad left to get the robe, I leaned back against the couch and stretched out. With my shoulders arched, my tits were quite a sight to behold. I figured if I was finally going to get dressed, I may as well allow Brad one more good view... and for me, one more good reaction to it. Why not? It wasn't as if the day hadn't been far crazier than that already, I thought.

But when Brad came back, that horny feeling proved much more intense than I'd expected. His piercing eyes at my naked body instantly soaked my pussy. I was so excited from his reaction to my nudity, it felt like I was halfway to an orgasm. Then a thought hit me and I froze. My blank stare must have caught my brother's attention.

"You okay? What's wrong?" he asked.

I looked up my brother. "The professor had been insistant that I remember all the events that happened today when he 'un-hypnotized' me, as it were. He felt I needed to know and remember everything. Brad, do you remember when I had explained earlier, while I was under that post-hypnotic trance or whatever it was, that everything felt hyper-sexualized?"

"Yeah, I remember," Brad said, sitting down next to me. I felt his eyes on my tits, but didn't mind. It felt good with his gaze upon them. "Of course, I remember. The professor eluded it to it being an unintended consequence of the suggestions he gave you, I think."

"It's happening again. I don't think this is normal. I mean, everything is... uh... "

"Maybe we should call the professsor back? I don't know anything about hypnosis to offer an opinion," said Brad.

"No, no, not right now," I said. "It's just you and me here. I feel confident I don't have any of those weird-logic thoughts that I had before. I just notice that I'm... well... hornier, I guess. Easily aroused."

"Uh... okay. Um... Uh..."

"Brad, I DO NOT expect anything like what happened earlier today to occur again, don't think that. I'm just saying. The horny thing is still happening."

I was surprised I was being so blunt with my brother, and I think he was too, so we both ended up giggling awkwardly. Having fucked just a couple hours earlier didn't make the subject mattter any eaiser to talk about. I continued to explain my situation for another couple minutes while staying exposed, rather than taking the robe. I enjoyed Brad's frequent gazes and finally decided to just admit it to him.

"So I have to be honest, Brad. I am conflicted. Like, I am enjoying you looking at me. Like really looking at me. It gets me horny. Prior to the incident, i would have been angry with you gawking at me like that, even with clothes on."

"Interesting," said Brad. "So you think maybe this whole episode has reframed your reaction to such a thing happening. Has it made you drop your inhibitions?"

"Well, won't it? If I don't get hostile when someone glances at my tits - if indeed, I embrace the very fact that I like it - won't I naturally drop my old inhibitions? Maybe before it was a defense mechanism. A subconcious defense mechanism. To get angry and prudish. To ward off inappropriate thoughts..."

"Inappropriate thoughts?"

"Yeah... well, you know..."

"So now you can address inappropriate thoughts in a healthy way, you think? Rather than just getting pissy?" Then Brad cracked a wide smile and said, "How's this for a thought? My dick was in your mouth today and I must say, it felt amazing."

I instantly blushed deep red. "Brad!" I screamed! "It is WAY too early to make a joke about all this." I covered my face with my hands, wishing I could strike the image from my mind, no matter how enjoyable the act was. Brad's thick cock in the vacuum of my mouth felt so good.

"It's almost like your mouth was designed for my cock."

"Brad!" I screamed. "Stop it. Now you're just being crazy!" Brad almost said those words as if he wanted to do it again and it sent my pussy tingling.

"I'm just saying. You have an amazing skill. I've never had a girlfriend suck cock as well as you did today. Hey, I wonder if it would be the same, though?"

He kept on about me sucking his dick and it was only getting me wetter. "What are you talking about?"

"Just when you were in slut mode, I guess. Now that you're back to normal, will your uh... skillset... be diminished."

I almost wanted to punch him from the insult, but then I noticed in his pajamas, his cock was at full alert. "BRAD!!" I screamed, obviously shocked to see him getting aroused again, especially after he had seen so remorseful from fucking me earlier in the day."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it! You should put some clothes on if you don't want me getting hard. I'm only human, Becky!"

I couldn't take it anymore and I caved to my increasing hot desire. I leapt at Brad's cock, grabbing it through his flannel pajamas.

"Hey! What are you doing?" he screamed.

"Fuck me, Brad," I whispered. "Just shut up and fuck me. I want you inside me."

I ripped my brother's pants down his legs and pulled him on top of me. Without arguing or fighting, he navigated his thick shaft onto my open pussy. I never realized how intimidating and strong my brother could be until that moment. Watching him take control as he guided his cock in and out, finding a perfect rhythm. I latched onto him, pushing him deeper in still.

"When do we admit this is wrong? That we shouldn't be doing this?" asked Brad, staring me in the eye, while he continued to drive his cock into me, with a firm, but gently force.

"This isn't wrong," I said. "It can't be. It feels too good."