The Accidental Threesome

Story Info
A phone call in the heat of the moment leads to excitement.
3.5k words
4.32
159.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It’s been a long time,” said Lily, taking a delicate sip of her wine. We’d been sitting on the couch having a lazy Saturday night, eating fruit and cheese and drinking too much red wine. She smiled dangerously at me. I topped off her glass, finishing off our second bottle of red wine.

“What are you thinking?” I asked her. Not sure where the conversation was headed, but confident that it would be fun.

“It’s been months since we had that poker party,” she glanced at me trying to be coy.

“And you want to play cards?” I said, smirking. I knew she was thinking about sex – the last time we’d had people over for cards, it’d turned into an evening of non-stop sex – but I find it’s more fun to play dumb in these situations. The more she spells out her plans, the more I can enjoy the anticipation. We enjoy making love, the two of us … but we also enjoy an occasional evening of crazy fucking like animals. Tonight – I was guessing – she was trying to move in that general direction.

“Oh Max.” She was stretched across the family room couch, her feet resting in my lap. She was wearing a long, dark blue natural silk dress and just about nothing else. She took another sip of her wine, pushing her cascading blonde hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. “You know what I want.”

Lily is beautiful. Long legs, soft apricot skin, natural blonde hair. She’s everything I hoped for in a wife, and she continues to amaze me with her beauty, grace, and poise – even when she’s working on fulfilling her most carnal and lusty of desires. I ran a hand slowly along her leg, gently massaging her ankle before sliding my hand beneath her dress and up towards her knee. I cupped her knee in my hand, and slid my fingers under to gently caress her calf and knee. I took a sip of my wine with my free hand, then set the glass on the end table, and cupped my free hand over her leg, gently massaging her.

“Hungry?” I asked with a wink.

Lily leaned forward and cupped my face in her gentle hands, pulling my face to hers. She kissed me lightly – and then with more immediacy, then pulled back. “I love you, Max,” she whispered.

“But you’re hungry for more than me, eh?” I was staring into her piercing blue-green eyes and I saw nothing but love.

“Geez, Max, if all I wanted was you, I’d be on top of you by now. And I do want you. I want to feel you inside of me. I want to taste the flavor of you on my lips.” My penis began to shift involuntarily. “But I want—“

She stopped. It was so unlike Lily to be reserved. She’s normally so open about her desires.

“Lily, what is it?” I ran a hand along her spine, gently cupping the base of her neck in my hand. “You can say anything to me.”

She took another sip of her wine and then set the glass at the edge of the couch, turning away from me. “I want pussy, Max. I’m not a dyke. You know I love you. But – I don’t know. There’s just something about the softness of a girl’s thighs. About the sweetness of her perspiration. Something in the musky scent of a woman excited, and the raspy voice of a woman on the brink of orgasm. There’s something about feeling a woman push her quim into your face – the softness, the warm slick wetness of her lips sliding against yours. Feeling her thighs vibrate against your cheeks, then feeling her orgasm, pressed against your face.”

My dick was rock hard. That was all it took. I guess I’m easy.

“I know just what you mean,” I said smiling.

She turned to look at me. “You don’t think there’s something wrong with me?”

I laughed. “Lily, you’re kidding, right? You think I don’t love pussy enough to appreciate what you’re saying? God, I’m rock hard just listening to you talk about it. I want to throw you back on the couch right now and push my way up to your pussy. But I can have you whenever I want. You only get an occasional taste. On special occasions.”

Lily leaned across the couch and kissed me. “Let’s make tonight special,” she sighed into my neck before kissing me against the neck, the ear. She kissed my cheek and my chin and my lips, sucking my lower lip into her mouth. She was strattling me now, one of her thighs on each side of my legs, my erection poking upward through my jeans and rubbing against her. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt, taking one of my nipples into her mouth as she rocked herself against me.

My mind was racing. I didn’t know what to do, but I thought I should do something. Lily slipped down to the floor, leaning against my legs, slowly pushing them apart while kissing my meat through the thick denim of my jeans. She began to unbuckle my jeans; gently rubbing my erect and growing penis. As my jeans came unsnapped and my throbbing cock pushed its way forward, my wife looked up at me.

“Call someone,” she said in barely a whisper. “Call someone, quick.”

So there it was. We were going to have a threesome tonight, and it was my responsibility to find the third. My wife’s tongue was running the along the length of my penis through my boxers as she pushed my jeans down further; and I was trying NOT to think about the incredible blowjob that was only moments away.

I always figured that threesomes happened like I read in erotic stories, where people find themselves in a situation that develops into a threesome of foursome or moresome. I couldn’t even imagine how I was going to make that happen.

My wife had my jeans off now, and was helping me out of my boxers. Her tongue was tracing a line of saliva across the underside of the head of my penis, and I thought I was only seconds away from coming. Focus, I thought. My boxers slid to the floor.

How do you call someone up under these circumstances? “Hi, want to come over and have sex with my wife and I?” How’s that ever going to work? I had to think. I needed an angle. I needed some sinister plan. My wife’s lips wrapped around my erect penis and a gasp escaped my lips. I was momentarily breathless.

I reached across the end table for the phone. I knew I had to call someone, and I knew that it would be a harder task to accomplish if I waited until after my orgasm. I flipped through the caller-ID logs, taking a look at our last ten calls.

My wife’s head bobbed up and down on my penis, taking alternately long and short strokes. I lay my head back against the couch as my body began to tingle from the pleasure. She stopped for a moment, sucking on the head of my dick, rubbing the sensitive underside of me with just the tip of her tongue, then sliding her mouth down around the whole of me. “A-ahhh-ah”, another moan escaped me.

The phone. I lifted it to me and flipped through the call log. The last call was Dan, one of my employees. That wouldn’t work. Next person. Alicia. Our new babysitter. She was barely seventeen and totally innocent. No way. Next caller: Terri. One of my wife’s good friends. She’d broken up with her boyfriend about three weeks ago, and she was a sexy little number, too. I found myself picturing Terri and my wife in a hot little 69.

“Oh God,” I panted. My wife was working herself up and down on my shaft, and my whole body was tingling from the enjoyment. “Oh Lily, that feels so good,” I said, clutching the phone to my chest as Lily slid her warm mouth against me.

As my wife continued to suck me, I found my thoughts drifting to Terri. She was sexy, and she knew it, and she and I had a bit of a flirtatious relationship – something I imagine she had with a lot of guys. She was a bit shorter than my wife and not so thin, but she had a nice pair of tits and a full head of mahogany hair she liked to pull back into a long, straight ponytail. I was imagining some crazy fantasy wherein Terri was sucking my cock while my wife ate her best friend’s pussy, and I could almost picture it – what with my wife currently working herself into a frenzy on my dick, and I closed my eyes, clutching the phone, awash in the numbness of an intense orgasm rapidly approaching.

The phone beeped and then dialed. I’d accidentally hit the redial button and was now calling Terri, as my wife approached the point of no return with me. “Oh shit!” I heard a couple of rings, and then the click of someone answering … and then I dropped the phone.

My wife let her mouth slip from my dick long enough to look up at me and offer a quick, “What’s wrong?”

“I just – oh God, don’t stop – I just called Terri.”

Lily slid her tongue against my shaft. “That’s good. She’s hot. And I know she’s got a thing for you.” She slipped my tool back into her mouth and took my full length into her mouth. My toes stiffened. I sucked in breath and tried to focus. I completely forgot about the phone.

“Oh God,” I panted. “Oh God, Lily, don’t stop.” Lily worked her mouth up and down my length. I was about to explode.

My wife pulled me from her mouth, licking me with her tongue and holding my base with her hand. “Do you want to fuck Terri? Do you think she’d want to fuck us?” Lily cupped my balls in her hand, easing my hypersensitive dick back into her mouth.

I was numb from head to toe. I could not speak. I tried. “Oh God, yes,” I said, “Lily. Terri. Oh God, please don’t stop.” I went limp as I exploded in orgasm, pouring come deep down the throat of my wife. She sucked me gently, licking the head of my cock as she swallowed each pump of my orgasm. My whole body was on pins and needles. It was the most powerful orgasm I’d ever had.

“The phone!” I shouted as my facilities returned to me.

“What?” Lily looked up at me.

“The phone! I dialed Terri and dropped the phone.”

Lily burst out laughing as she pushed herself up on the couch, picking up the phone. “You’re kidding me. She was on the phone?”

“It was an accident,” I said.

Lily smiled. “I bet she’s laughing her ass off right now.” She lifted the phone to her ear.

“Terri?”

There was no one on the other end of the phone. My wife hung up the phone and clicked the last-number redial button. It was Terri’s number all right. She lifted the phone to her ear and waited as it rang. No answer.

“I think you lucked out, Tiger.” Lily hung up the phone and leaned over me to put it in the charger. “Don’t think anyone’s home.”

I smiled, then laughed, then kissed my wife.

“Want more wine?” I asked, bending to slip back into my boxers as I stood.

“Sure,” she smiled at me, smacking my butt as I walked past her.

I went to the bedroom and slipped into a pair of pajama bottoms before circling around to the kitchen to get our third bottle of wine for the night. I was uncorking the bottle when I noticed the headlights in our driveway. I looked through the kitchen blinds and saw a familiar blue Honda that I knew was Terri’s.

“Terri’s here.” I shouted to my wife.

“You’re kidding.” She galloped into the kitchen to gaze with me out the window at the driveway. “Coincidence,” Lily smiled.

“It has to be,” I said. Terri lives less than a block from us. I was nervous. And a little excited.

“Why don’t you get the door, Butterfingers.” Lily kissed me on the cheek, taking the bottle of wine from me as I crossed to the front hall to greet Terri.

As I got to the front door, the bell rang. I slid the door open, and there was Terri, wearing her long winter coat and a pair of black leather boots. “Hiya Max,” she said as she stepped past me into the foyer.

“Hi, Terri,” I smiled.

“Hope you don’t mind my stopping by,” she smiled up at me as she kicked off her boots.

“Not at all,” I sighed; more and more convinced as time went by that this WAS a coincidence, and she wasn’t here to tease and torment us. “Actually we were just talking about you.”

Lily laughed. She’d come to the entryway and was standing a couple feet from us as Terri stood and began to unbutton her coat. “Hey Terri,” Lily smiled.

Terri unbuttoned her first two buttons and then hesitated. “Am I interrupting?” she looked from Lily to me and back.

“Not at all. Take your coat off. Stay a while.” I smiled.

The three of us stood there for a few seconds, waiting for Terri to slip out of her coat. It was awkward, I guess, because we just stood there, staring at Terri, not sure what to do next.

“You guys look like you’re about to jump me,” Terri and Lily’s eyes met.

“Max is just horny, Terri. You know how he is.” Lily winked at Terri as I took a step past Terri out of the foyer and into the living room.

“You ever do anything without thinking about it?” Terri asked. My cheeks flushed red, thinking of the phone call I’d just made. Had we been caught? “Because that’s what I just did.” Terri slowly pulled her long coat open, revealing nothing but a black silk bra and panties underneath.

Things progressed pretty rapidly from there. Lily helped her out of her coat and brought her into the living room, bringing her a glass of wine. Terri set the wine on the table and pulled my wife to her, locking lips.

Terri and my wife kissed passionately, with Terri slowly unzipping my wife’s dress as they kissed. I watched as Terri sucked on my wife’s tongue, pulling herself closer to Lily and cupping wife wife’s firm butt in her outstretched hands. Lily’s dress fell to the floor revealing her true naked glory beneath. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistening and her blonde pubic hair formed a neatly trimmed heart. As Lily kicked her dress out of the way, Terri slipped a hand between them and gently cupped my wife’s pussy, eliciting a hungry moan from Lily’s lips, still locked on Terri’s.

Lily responded in kind, pushing Terri down onto the couch and practically tearing Terri’s underwear from her body. Terri was half-sitting, half lying on the couch, now completely naked, and Lily had one of Terri’s erect nipples in her mouth in seconds flat.

Terri let a soft sigh escape her lips, gently stroking Lily’s long blonde hair as Lily pushed her way down Terri’s chest and tummy, soaking her with hungry kisses. Terri pushed herself forward, propping her pussy onto the edge of the couch, and I quickly slid a pillow behind her, not taking my eyes off my wife for a second.

I sat on the couch next to Terri, watching my wife as her kisses danced around Terri’s navel before pushing lower, brushing against the upper edge of Terri’s cherry-brown pubic hair. As my wife’s chin slid down the length of Terri’s slit, Terri’s eyes closed and she sucked in a deep breath of air.

The smell was intoxicating as Lily’s tongue slowly separated Terri’s pussy lips for the first time. I could see they were swollen and wet, but as Lily’s warm mouth engulfed them, the room filled with the sweet scent of a woman.

Lily slid her tongue roughly against Terri’s pussy lips and slowly plunged her tongue into Terri’s snatch, moaning as she did so. Terri, for her part, let out a deep guttural moan and slid her legs open wider, trying to give my wife as much access as she could. “That feels so good,” she whispered to no one in particular.

As Lily cupped her lips around Terri’s swollen clit, I took one of Terri’s nipples in my mouth, sucking on it and gently massaging it with my tongue. Terri sucked in a deep breath of air and moaned. I looked down at my wife, and watched as her tongue literally danced across and around Terri’s sweet little bud. Lily gave Terri’s clit a quick suck as she slowly slid a finger deep into her friend’s hot box. Terri pushed herself against Lily’s lips and finger, moaning loudly; which only excited my wife more.

I slipped from the couch, my raging erection no longer within my control, and repositioned myself behind my wife as she worked Terri’s pussy with her fingers and tongue. “Please don’t stop,” Terri whispered. “Please, please – ah, haah – please don’t stop.” Lily had two fingers nestled deeply into Terri’s pussy and was sucking and licking her clit for all it was worth as I kicked my pajama pants away and slipped myself into Lily’s tight pussy, catching her more than a bit by surprise.

As my dick slid into my wife’s wet box, a panting moan escaped her lips and she forced herself back against my pelvis, driving me into her. I rammed my dick into her with all the strength I could muster; each stroke driving her with more force into Terri’s pussy.

Terri was the first to show signs of her approaching orgasm. Her head fell back against the couch and her breathing grew erratic. Her pitch increased and her dialog changed to a steady stream of repeated “Fuck”s. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck” was all she’d say as my wife sucked her clit for all she was worth, driving her tongue and fingers into Terri’s incredibly wet pussy.

Terri’s pitch reached a virtually indecipherable tone as she pushed herself into my wife’s face, calling out some cross between a wale and a scream, but something that clearly indicated her orgasm, and as she came – her thighs shuddering against my wife’s sticky-wet face, her pussy contracting against my wife’s inserted fingers – my wife’s moans increased, too.

Lily gave Terri a couple tentative licks, but Terri was too sensitive to allow for my wife’s continued efforts. She pulled herself onto the couch and tried to pull Lily against her.

Instead, though, Lily pushed away from Terri, kicking herself against me and driving me deeply into her again.

Lily leaned over Terri on the couch as I drove myself into her for all I could muster. I was pounding my dick deep into her tight pussy and I could feel my orgasm approaching as Terri slid from the couch. I half-heartedly wondered where she was going when I realized she was repositioning herself below Lily, taking Lily’s clit into her mouth.

And then Lily was gone. As soon as Terri’s lips wrapped themselves around Lily’s clit, Lily let out a whimper and collapsed forward, her pussy grabbing and releasing my throbbing cock as her orgasm raced through her body. Terri and I didn’t stop, though. I continued to slide my erection into her tight hole, and Terri continued to suck and massage her clit as Lily’s orgasm continued. “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,” Lily called out between ragged breaths as her body shook, but – as if we’d somehow planned this – neither Terri nor I yielded.

Lily’s whole body began to shake as sweat poured from her forehead. She was pushing herself into us now, and her orgasm – which had been going on for a minute or two already – began to increase in power.

Words escaped her. Tears formed in her eyes and a guttural moan the likes of which I’ve never heard before escaped my wife’s lips as her whole body went into gentle convulsions. She was coming like I’d never seem a woman come before. She flopped herself onto the couch, pulling my erection from her and pulling herself away from Terri, moaning and shaking and smiling.

After a few moments, her breath returned to normal and she looked up at us, finding no surprise in seeing Terri’s mouth working its magic on my over-stimulated dick. She smiled and winked at me as Terri sucked me deep into her throat. Seeing her that way – elated, exhausted, drenched in sweat – she was absolutely glowing and as beautiful as I can ever recall her being.

“I love you,” she mouthed wordlessly to me. My knees shook as my orgasm overtook me, sending my load into Terri’s eager mouth and leaving me awash with wonder that things like this really do happen sometimes.