The Accidental Voyeur

Story Info
Unexpected voyeurs are great when they happen.
1.6k words
3.62
57.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am back with a couple more accounts from my voyeur adventures. If you read my previous submissions you know my story. If not, please check out the introduction to story #1 to learn more about me and my stories. If you simply can’t wait to get to it, then suffice it to say that everything here – as in my previous submissions – is a true account of my real life adventures in voyeurism.

For this first one I would like to relay a compilation of several short voyeur experiences I have managed over the years. These are not long enough to put into a single story, but they stand out in my mind and I think you will enjoy them. Unlike previous stories these experiences were unexpected surprises or views I captured with little or no effort.

Voyeur 1 –

Years ago I lived in a house in a different part of the city. My next door neighbors were a married couple in their fifties. Their kids had moved out and they were living in a large house by themselves. They rented a basement room to a very attractive, nice, single girl. We exchanged pleasantries from time to time, but nothing more.

One night, I was just finishing up some work in my garage. It was summer and warm so I had the overhead door opened to the night air. I was doing some woodworking, and had put some things outside on the grass to air dry. As I finished cleaning up, I brought everything inside that was on the grass. As I picked up the last item, a breeze caught a small tarp and blew it into the neighbor’s bushes. I put my project inside the garage then return to retrieve the tarp.

As I stepped into the neighbors yard to get the tarp I was standing next to the one of the basement’s sunken windows. I reached out to take the tarp off the top of the bush and out of the corner of my eye I saw a bare ass inside the basement room. It was obviously female. I grabbed the tarp and immediately crouched down to get a better look.

There before me was the Brunette who rented the room. She was changing clothes and stood next to the bathroom completely nude. At first her ass was facing me, but soon she turned into the bedroom area from the bathroom. As she turned I got a full frontal of her B cup sized breasts. She had a dark competition (Mediterranean or something) which really set her looks off nicely. She was holding some jeans at waist level so at that point all I could was from the waist up.

The top of the window obstructed my view of her face, so I could see her only from the shoulders down. That told me that she could not see me at all. I was safe, so checked around me to see if anyone was approaching and looked back into her room. She then took the jeans in both hands to put them on. As she did I got a clear look at her pussy, straight on. She was completely shaved (except for a racing stripe) and her lips were set tight and close between her thighs. Except for a slight spread were her clit was, her pussy resembled a little girls. She pulled her pants on (no underwear – I love when a girl does that) and walked out the door. I went back into the house with a great image in my mind.

I ever saw her only twice again before I moved. The place I had to watch her from was very exposed. I figured it wouldn’t be a good idea to get caught in my own neighborhood so I was always extremely careful when I tried to catch her. I will never forget the sight of that awesome pussy though.

Voyeur 2 –

I got up in the middle of the night to pee at about 3:00 AM. I stumbled down the stairs and to the bathroom, half asleep. I finished and, more awake now, I walked back to bed. As I passed the window at the top of the stairs I looked out, and down, towards the neighbor’s house. I was jolted wide wake by the sight I saw.

Directly below me, facing the mirror over the sink stood the stewardess that rented a room in the neighbor’s house. She was naked and had obviously just finished a shower. She had small tits (I prefer large – but who am I…) and a pretty nice little body. She was petite, foreign, and pretty nice looking. I had seen her tanning in the yard before, so I had a good idea about her body. She didn’t disappoint me.

As she stood there I could see her directly from the waist up. Then I noticed that I could see down to her mid thighs if I looked at her reflection in the mirror. I couldn’t see her ass, but I could see her crouch pressed against the edge of the counter as she looked closely in the mirror. As she stepped back I could see her fluffy pubes curling out from between her thighs. I could also see her perky little breasts standing straight out from her chest.

What a great surprise this was. She switched the light off as she left the bathroom. I returned to bed and had a great wank over the images racing through my head. I observed her many more times after that. Always just doing her thing in front of the mirror, but always a welcome sight if I caught her in the middle of the night on the way to the toilet.

Voyeur 3 –

I was returning home late after a night out. At the time, I was staying at my mother’s house. She had an old friend visiting from out of town along with her friend’s daughter. Her daughter was around thirty and not bad looking at all.

As I walked up to the front door I reached into my pants pocket to get my keys. They were not in the pocket I usually keep them in. This caused me to stop as I searched my other pockets for the keys. After a brief search I located my keys, pulled them out, and looked up as I intended to step up to the door and go in. As I looked up my sight crossed the window next to the door where the daughter was staying. The blinds were open slightly and the light was still on. I stepped closer to the window and peered inside. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

As I looked in I saw the girl lying on the bed, on top of the blankets. She was naked and on her side facing more or less in my direction. She was reading a book. Her breasts looked very full as she lay there reading. She was holding the book with one hand and had the other stretched down her side and over her hip. Because her legs were together, all I could really see of her were her breasts. I stood there watching and enjoying the sight of the body I had admired since she arrived a week before.

As I stood there I started to notice that the wrist on the arm at her side was moving a little. Her hand was draped over her butt as she lay there. I continued to watch and soon realized that she was actually moving her hand slowly. Then I realized that she was actually playing with her pussy from behind. She apparently was just tickling it as she read. I continued my vidual and she got more active with her hand.

I had been watching this scene for maybe five minutes, hoping she would roll over and get serious about masturbating herself. She never did. But she did do something I will never forget. After about 5 minutes of diddling herself, she brought her hand up to her face and she sniffed her finger. Then she put it behind herself again and fiddled for another second or two. She then brought her hand back to her face and licked her finger. My cock was throbbing at this point and I took it out of my pants still hoping for a masturbation show.

I stayed there another few minutes and brought myself off as I watched her lick her finger several more times. She didn’t do anything more to herself, but after a while she did get off the bed and go out of the room to the bathroom. As she did I got a decent glimpse of a hairy blond pussy. I used this chance to get inside the house so that she would not guess I had been outside.

My mother’s friend and daughter left a few days later. Every night until they left I would slip out the back door and take up my position at her window. Without fail she would play with herself every night as she read. She was never in a different position and always licked her finger while she did it. I found it odd that she would never change positions and always used only her middle finger.

One day while she was out, I went into her room to see what she was reading. I expected a romance novel or something. Instead it was some miscellaneous work of non-fiction and not in the least bit sensual. Whatever floats your boat I guess.