The Accidental Voyeur

Story Info
A man finds his neighbors interesting.
3.5k words
4.29
51.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady, that's Fred's wife's dog. He can't stand the mutt. She slobbers, she stinks, she sheds. What's to like? But lately Fred has been taking Lady for a nightly walk: voluntarily! It all started the week Charlene went to Chicago to care for her mother after minor surgery.

Fred is not by nature a voyeur. In fact, up until Char went to Chicago he hadn't even considered it since he got an eye full from Mrs. Polk the "lady" who lived next door to his parents. She didn't act like a lady and Fred.... well ...you know!

Anyway, Fred got another eye full when he took Lady out before going to bed. Mrs. Alverez, who lives two doors down was brushing her hair. You should know that the lots in Fred's neighborhood are over two hundred feet deep in the back and the road curves to the right as you go towards the Alverez house and also runs downhill a little so Fred was looking almost dead level into her bedroom window from the back of his lot. Now that, in and of itself is not remarkable. She was sitting at her dressing table and appeared to be wearing just her bra and panties. That got Fred's attention. Fred stared for at least two minutes; mesmerized by the simple sight of his neighbor brushing her hair! That's how it all started. For weeks now Fred took the dog out and tried to catch a glimpse of Mrs. Alverez. When he did he never failed to get a boner. When he went back in he...well...you know.

One evening, after taking the dog out, Fred was upstairs in his bedroom preparing to take care of business when he noticed his neighbor on the other side had her curtains open and her light on! Fred stood quietly on the far side of the room in the shadows and waited. Mrs. Patterson, a woman in her sixties walked into the room wearing a bathrobe and a towel on her head. Mrs. Patterson was about his mother's age but quite a bit sexier. Fred watched as she trimmed her toenails while sitting on her bed. When she raised her left leg he saw ninety percent of her bare leg, no pussy.... just leg! It gave him a boner just the same and, well, you know....

Things could have gone on like that permanently and Fred would have been happy with the little bit of skin he was stealing a glance at but summer was ending and Victoria, Mrs. Patterson's granddaughter moved in. She would start college after Labor Day. This girl was cute! One afternoon, about 2pm, Fred left work early. He wasn't feeling well and he wanted to get some rest. Fred went upstairs and was about to close the shade on the bedroom window when he noticed Victoria sunning herself on the Patterson's patio. She probably didn't think anyone could see her and in fact even Fred couldn't see her directly but the privacy coating on the Patterson's family room doors gave him an indirect view. She was nude!

Fred stared in disbelief. He leaned back against the wall next to the window and watched her apply suntan lotion to her shoulders and arms and belly and tits! This girl was thorough Fred thought. She didn't miss a spot! She was very fit and very flexible. She even applied lotion to her back. The last time Fred had seen a girl her age nude was... come to think of it Fred had never seen a girl that young nude! He thought about getting some lotion of his own but just then his wife pulled into the drive. "Just his luck!" Fred thought. "She cut me off five years, no, six years ago and just when I might have a little fun she shows up to spoil things."

About a week later when Fred was in the backyard with Lady he saw something that really confused him. It was his neighbor Rick.... naked. Fred was not and is not gay, period! But.... Rick was naked! And Fred could not stop looking at his cock! Fred had never seen another man's cock. Oh sure, he saw other boys in high school but not men. Fred watched as Rick poured his wife a glass of wine. She was seated in an easy chair not actually facing the patio doors but kind of at an angle. While she drank her wine he rubbed her feet. Slowly he rubbed her calves and thighs and then as Fred watched as he kissed her pussy! Rick looked up at his wife. She placed one hand on his head and pushed down. She took another sip of wine as he went to work on her pussy. She rubbed the back of his head and continued to sip wine until finally she sat her glass down and used both hands to guide his efforts. Fred saw a wicked smile come over her face as she threw her head back, wrapped her legs around Rick's head and came on his face.

Lady whined and Fred realized that he was holding his cock! He looked up and the drapes next door at Rick's were closed.

A week passed. Fred peeked when he could and more and more Fred would pull his cock out and stroke it while watching his neighbors. It was Friday night, one week since he saw his neighbor Rick naked and "serving" his wife. The drapes were open again! Fred stood by the fence near a lilac bush and waited. Liz, that's Rick's wife came into the room wearing a black lace bra, matching panties and garter belt, dark thigh high stockings and heels. She looked sexy and wicked. Rick followed... naked again! She took her seat and Rick served her wine again. He took off her shoes and massaged her feet. She seemed to be talking all the time... laughing.... Smiling that wicked smile.

She pushed him away and stood up. He kissed her legs, undid the clasps on her stockings and slowly rolled them down; kissing as he went. He helped her step out of the garter belt and reached for her panties. She slapped him, not hard, more playfully and scolded him. She turned and bent slightly at the waist and pointed at her butt. He kissed it... again and again. She turned and settled back in her chair; took a sip of wine and beckoned him with her finger. He straddled her legs and she took his balls in her hand.

He stood there, straddling her legs with his hands on his head as she played with his cock and balls. As he watched Fred pulled his own cock out and began to stroke. She took her time. As she masturbated her husband she laughed and talked to him and took little sips of wine. Each time she sat the wine glass down Fred would catch a glimpse of that wicked smile. Soon Rick's legs started to tremble. She quit stroking and Rick grabbed his cock, she laughed as he pumped furiously; shooting rope after rope of cum on her belly and as he did Fred came on the fence that separated their yards.

September passed; each week Fred saw his neighbors in various stages of undress and as time marched on so Fred's inhibitions almost vanished. Fred had long since quit waiting to go inside before jacking off! He brazenly went from just rubbing his hardened cock through his trousers to pulling it out and stroking in the darkened backyard; especially when his neighbor Rick was naked and being teased by his wife Liz. He was well shielded from view by the fence and all the bushes.

Fred didn't understand it but the sight of Rick's cock was especially arousing! Once, when he and Char went away for a long weekend and Fred was unable to find time alone to jack-off he dreamed he was eating pussy and the woman's clit grew and grew until it was a cock and he was sucking it! Somehow these thoughts and perverted desires bothered Fred but he kept coming back for more.

One Saturday afternoon Fred noticed Tory was entertaining a young man on the patio. He hurried upstairs to watch. As they began to "make out" Fred took his usual position in the corner next to his window. Tori and the young man were lying on a large beach towel and seemed to be in love; or at least Tori like the guy enough to allow him a few "benefits."

Tori pulled the young man's shirt over his head and started biting his nipples. Fred slipped out of his shirt and pinched his own nipples as he watched. Tori began rubbing the young stud's crotch and Fred did the same. The young man pulled Tori's bikini top down and sucked her nipples one after the other; she threw her head back and even through the glass Fred could hear her squeals and his moans. When Tori pulled the young man's shorts off Fred dropped his own and stepped out of them. They rolled over and Fred moved closer to the window to get a better view.

Tori was stroking the young man's cock! Fred stood at the corner of the window staring at the beautiful hard cock in his neighbor's back yard and stroked his own cock; eyes half closed, mouth slightly open his breathing slow and shallow and his tongue slowly licking his lips.

Fred heard the engine first and then saw his wife's car pull into the drive behind the house. "Shit," he thought, "Not now. Not now. Not now!" He grabbed his clothes and hurried into the bathroom to dress.

"Fred, I'm home." She called.

"In the john, Hon, be right down," Fred was pissed. "Why just now?" He thought, "Why just now?"

Later that night as his wife watched TV Fred took the dog out....nothing....very disappointing... especially for Lady...it was a very short trip outside. Fred decided to try his luck upstairs. The light in Mrs. Patterson's bedroom was out but the light in her bathroom was on. Maybe... just maybe!

Fred watched and after a few minutes was rewarded for his patience by the sight of Mrs. Patterson in her panties and bra. She laid a towel on something out of sight and got a razor and shaving cream from the medicine cabinet. She stepped out of her panties and moistened a wash cloth which she applied to one thigh. Fred stepped out of his trousers and slid his underpants down to his knees. If he stood at the foot of the bed about five feet from the window he could plainly see her shaving her crotch! He really only saw the side of her leg as she shaved but it was enough to make him cum in just a minute or two which was good because his wife was calling for him.

"I'll be right down dear." He called as he put his trousers back on.

"Well hurry up; American Idol is starting."

Fred was more interested in Mrs. Patterson but that show was coming to an end anyway.

Nothing of any note happened for the rest of the week until Thursday when Mr. Alverez who traveled a lot on business was away. Fred was in his usual spot about 9:30. As Mrs. Alverez brushed her hair a pair of hands appeared from behind and began massaging her shoulders. The window was only open half way so Fred could only see this new person from mid thigh to shoulder height and she was clearly wearing panties and a bra! Mrs. Alverez turned and stood and embraced her guest! Their hands caressed each other as they appeared to be kissing! As they stepped away from the window Fred shot cum all over the fence.

The next day was Saturday and Fred knew that if Rick and Liz were going to put on a show at all this week it would be have to be tonight, Saturday night. Fred was anxious all day; counting the minutes until he could walk Lady.

As he approached his spot by the fence Fred could see that the drapes were open. The lights were on. Another show was about to start... if he was lucky! Rick appeared.... naked and carrying a glass of wine. He sat down in the easy chair and stroked his cock... where was Liz? Fred stared at his neighbors cock and out of habit pulled out his own. Rick's cock looked so good. What was it that fascinated Fred so much about cocks these days? Fred's eyes were half closed; his mouth open; he was panting...ready to cum when a voice startled him... "Whatcha doin' Freddie?"

"Ah... nothing...just walking the dog."

"It looks more like you're tryin' to choke a snake, Freddie."

"Ahh.. no... just needed to wiz." Fred realized it was Liz.

"Don't lie to me Freddie-boy; you were jackin' off out here while you were watching Rick! I've been watching you the whole time." Fred started to walk back to his house.

"Stop right there you pervert or I'll tell your wife and she'll kick your ass out for sure." Fred stopped. "That's better, now turn around and pull your dick out so I can see it."

Fred's heart was racing. "Please don't Liz. Let's just forget this and I promise I'll never peek at you and Rick again."

"So Mr. Peeper, you admit it. You admit you like to watch your neighbors. That's how you get your kicks...pullin your puddin while you watch your neighbors isn't it?"

"Please Liz, just let me go back inside and I promise I'll never do it again, please?

"It's not going to be that easy Freddie...now let me see that dick you like to play with so much."

Fred was more embarrassed than he had ever been in his entire life. "Don't make me do this Liz, I promise not to look in your windows ever again. Just let me go back inside, please?

"Freddie dear, you still don't get it, do you? If you don't pull that dick out in the next five seconds I'll scream and get the whole neighborhood out here. Now show me your dick!" Liz commanded sternly.

Fred reached down and unzipped his fly and slowly pulled out his cock ... well, it was limp as week old celery so maybe it wasn't a cock... not just yet anyway.

"Come closer Stud, let me get a good look... not very big is it?"

Fred was speechless. His face was crimson but nobody would know in the dark and tears were welling up in his eyes.

"Make it hard Freddie-boy; I want to see how big it can get." Liz was going to tease Fred in any way she could. "While you're at it Freddie, why don't you pull your balls out too?"

Fred reached in his fly and pulled his underwear to one side, closed his eyes and pulled his balls out.

"Doesn't the cool night air feel good on your balls Freddie? Now be a good little boy and make that little thing as big as you can!" She taunted sweetly. "Step closer, I still can't see so good."

Fred obeyed her commands almost robotically, as if in a trance or a bad dream... a really bad dream. He could not believe how his nightly routine had gone so terribly wrong so quickly and he didn't have a clue how to get out of the situation he was in. He just slowly stroked his penis as his neighbor taunted him.

"What's the problem, Freddie? Having trouble getting it up? Why don't you look over at Rick and see what he's doing?" Liz had observed Fred watching her husbands from the shadows in the backyard for weeks and knew that deep down Fred was curious. Fred glanced at Liz and Rick's patio door and saw Rick vacuuming their carpet in the nude. "Rick's got a nice boner; why don't you Freddie?" Fred was still speechless. He closed his eyes again.

Suddenly there was a flash; like lightening but there was no thunder! Fred opened his eyes. Liz had taken a picture. You've heard of looking like "a deer in headlights" well that's exactly what Fred looked like. "Do you think Charlene would like a copy, Freddie? How about your mother? Maybe your boss? If you think things are bad now think how much worse they can get. Now you will do exactly what I say, do you understand, Freddie?"

Fred really had no choice. He was caught and he knew he wasn't going to escape without obeying Liz. "Please Liz, I'll do what you tell me to do, just stop taking pictures and please don't tell Char."

"That's a good little prev, Freddie, now step over by the gate. I want to get a better look at you." Fred looked a little bowlegged as he shuffled towards the gate with his privates hanging out his fly and holding his still limp penis. Lady followed quietly, she had that silly look on her face that dogs have. Almost like she knew what was happening.

"Put your hands on your head, Freddie. That poor thing isn't much use as limp as it is, let me see want I can do with it." Liz squeezed his balls; not too hard but hard enough to make Fred's knees buckle. "Don't you like that, Freddie?"

Fred was still silent.

Liz began to slowly pull on Fred's penis. She couldn't stroke it until it got at least a little bit engorged. "Don't you want me to play with your little dickie, Freddie?"

"No....ah..ah...yes..ah.."

"Make up your mind, Freddie and while we're at it you should address me as Mistress Elizabeth or Ma'am." She purred in his ear. "Because I am your mistress now, Freddie and you are my servant....sex slave really...won't this be fun, Freddie?" Her tone was both sarcastic and condescending. She reveled in her power over men; they were such simple minded creatures.

"Please don't, Liz....

Liz squeezed his balls...hard. Fred gasped. "What did I just tell you?

"Stop...that hurts...please stop, Mistress Elizabeth." Fred's knees buckled and he was bent over but Liz had his balls in a very tight grip.

Liz laughed at Fred. "You're pathetic, Freddie. I should just march you into your wife right now. I can just see the look on her face! I'd never see you again though. No more peeping Freddie." She said cheerily. "But no sex slave either, that would be a shame!" She loosened her grip on his balls and resumed pulling on his penis. "Isn't this better, Freddie? Isn't it better to let Mistress Elizabeth play with your puny prick?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Fred quickly agreed.

"That's a good boy, Freddie. Now let's see if we can do something about this poor little limp thing you call a dick." Liz was purring like a kitten and pulling on Fred's penis. "These things are so much more fun when little boys get hard, don't you think, Freddie?"

"Yes, ma'am." Fred agreed. He stood there with his hands on his head and let her play with his penis but he didn't feel at all excited...just trapped.

"You like to watch Rick serve me, don't you Freddie?" Fred hesitated so she squeezed his balls again. "Freddie, you really must learn to answer promptly or Mistress Elizabeth will be forced to punish you...and I don't mean squeezing your balls, Freddie dear. I'll take a switch to your ass...I promise you won't like it!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Fred answered quickly. Liz resumed pulling on his still limp penis.

"What do you like, Freddie?" Liz purred.

"I like to watch Rick serve you, Mistress Elizabeth."

"Very good, Freddie, you're a quick learner. What's the best part for you?"

"When he eats your pussy, Mistress Elizabeth."

"Now we're getting somewhere, Freddie! Your little pecker is getting a little bigger! I like having my pussy licked and my clit sucked. Do you like to eat hair pie, Freddie?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Freddie gasped.

"I like little boys like you who love to give head." Liz purred. "Will you serve me by giving good head, Freddie?"

"Oh..yess..ma'am...yes Mistress Elizabeth!" Liz continued pulling and gently squeezing as Fred's penis grew harder.

"You're telling the truth, Freddie. I can tell, your pecker tells me you want to go down for me! And I like a willing little slave that likes to go down for me. Tell me again, Freddie, what do you want to do?"

"I want to go down on you, Mistress Elizabeth. I want to lick your pussy." Fred was telling the truth. It had been a long time since he'd licked a pussy and he knew he would do it if she'd let him. He took a deep breath and sighed. His cock was getting stiff...not super hard like it got when he came...but stiff just the same.

"This is so much better, Freddie! Nice and stiff! Just the way I like my slaves! Won't it be fun being my sex slave, Freddie? She continued to purr as her breath made the hair on his neck stand up.

"Yes, Mistress Elizabeth." Fred readily agreed.

"Very good, Freddie! Now let's go inside and show Rick what I found out here. Liz held his cock and pulled him towards her house. Lady followed wagging her tail.