The Account Manager

Story Info
A dutiful secretary takes rimming seriously.
2.7k words
4.5
78.3k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Smith called me into his office.

"Shut the door Miss Wick," he said as I entered.

Dutifully I closed the door behind me, my thumb pressed into the knob to lock it. It was a quick and well-practiced motion that I was used to.

"Have a seat," he said, motioning to the chair opposite him.

I perched on the edge of my seat, attentive and ready for his orders. Already I could feel excited goosebumps forming on my arms.

Mr. Smith looked from his computer over towards me. "Spread your legs Miss Wick."

I leaned back in the chair a bit, braced my arms on the chair's arms. I locked my eyes with his and brought my knees up to my chest, then spread my legs for him in one smooth motion. My red wool pencil skirt slid up my thighs and my peach satin panties were exposed to him. The matching garter belt was holding my nude stockings up, and I rested my peach leather pumps against the side of his desk. I held that pose, and waited.

He was the first to break our gaze, his eyes travelled down my body to my warm panties. His gaze lingered there, his breath quickened. He licked his lips.

"I have a favor to ask of you, Miss Wick."

"Anything you need sir," I replied.

He rose from his desk, came around to the chair behind me. He placed his hand on my shoulder, slid his hand down the front of my peach silk blouse. "I have an account director that is giving me some trouble. He won't let me get close to a particular client."

I listed carefully, held the position while he played with the buttons down the front of my shirt.

"I need you to go convince him that he should stop interfering with the client," Mr. Smith said. His hand traveled down my torso until he pressed his big palm over my moistening panties. "I need you to do something special for him."

My breath hitched in my throat at the pressure. It felt like he was trying to get my clit to push back into my body. "What did you have in mind?" I gasped.

"Mr. Sanders has a beautiful wife, the real model type." Mr. Smith lightened his pressure and began moving his palm in smooth circles. The friction was delicious against my pussy. "But he confessed after work one night to a friend of mine that there is one thing he really wants that his wife just won't do."

"What's that?" I asked, purring into his touch and beginning to soak my panties.

"Mr. Sanders really wants a rim job."

I moaned as he pushed his hand under my panties, cupping my hot and bare pussy. He began moving his fingers up and down my wet slit.

"I know first-hand how good you are at rimming, Miss Wick. I think you can convince Mr. Sanders to let me have the client," Mr. Smith said. He pushed his fingers into my pussy. "In fact, you're so good at it I dare say you enjoy giving me a rim job."

I moaned, his fingers were hitting the right spot. "I do, sir."

Mr. Smith removed his fingers quickly. I gasped at being so close, yet being denied at the last minute. Mr. Smith returned to his desk, leaving me horny with my legs still spread on the other side of his desk.

"Clean these off," he said, holding his index and middle finger out towards me.

I brought my knees together and stood up, then leaned over his desk so that I could take his two fingers into my mouth. My gaze did not waver as I slowly sucked my own pussy juices from his fingers. I sucked on his fingers down to the base, then licked them underneath, then between them, then on each side, before sucking on them again. I savored the musky flavor and pushed my tongue against his fingers again and again.

Mr. Smith smiled at me. "Good girl. Now I want you to leave your panties with me and go show Mr. Sanders what an obedient girl you are. I've arranged an appointment with him and I'm afraid I'm late. Run ahead and deliver my message for me."

I straightened up, reached underneath my skirt, and pulled my peach satin panties down my silken thighs. Working for Mr. Smith had taught me to always wear my panties over my garter belt. I carefully stepped out of them and placed them carefully on Mr. Smith's desk, the shameful wet spot was very visible.

Mr. Sanders office was one floor up. I took the elevator. I noticed how the other men on the elevator looked at me. My nipples were still hard, clearly visible through my pale blouse and peach lace bra. In the elevator's light I'm sure the men could see my pink areolas through my blouse, and from the way some of them were looking at my chest I'm sure I was right. My moist pussy was leaving a wet spot where my thighs touched, but they couldn't see that.

Mr. Sanders' secretary was an old woman, an office institution really. She paid me no mind, recognized me and waved me into Mr. Sanders' office without even looking up from her desk.

Mr. Sanders' office was identical to Mr. Smith's, except for a few different office momentos and the fact that his window had a different view since it was on a different side of the building. Mr. Sanders himself was a handsome, graying black man with a little softness around the middle. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose when I entered.

"I expected Mr. Smith," he said curtly.

"I'm sorry sir, Mr. Smith is busy. He sent me to plead his case instead."

I stood in front of his desk, my hands clasped behind my back. Finally Mr. Sanders looked over at me, his eyes had to travel up my body to find my face. I could tell he liked what he saw, my nipples were erect and protruding, my pencil skirt pulled tight over my curvy hips. My breasts were stupidly large and would probably pop my buttons if Mr. Smith didn't send me to his tailor to have my silk shirts custom made.

Mr. Sanders met my eyes for a second, then let his eyes hover over my body again. "What case is that, Miss?"

I came around to his side of the desk and his eyes followed my breasts. Once I stood in front of him I pulled up the hem of my red skirt, sliding the fabric up my thighs and gathering the fabric around my waist. I exposed my wet pussy and thighs to him, my peach satin garter belt and nude silk sheers perfectly framed my bare pussy. From this side I could see a picture of his wife on his desk, blonde hair and blue eyed and pretty.

Mr. Sanders gasped quietly, his eyes subverting from my breasts to take in the view of my pussy, which my natural red pubes only half concealed.

"It would turn me on very much to give you a rim job, sir."

He gasped again. "I can't be this lucky," he said.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and placed my hands on his knees, met his eyes. "You work very hard sir, you deserve a nice, deep rim job from me. Courtesy of Mr. Smith."

I could see his cock hard in his pants. "What do I deserve again?" Mr. Sanders asked, leaning forward.

I licked my lips slowly. "You deserve for me to use my tongue to massage and penetrate your asshole until you are satisfied, sir."

Mr. Sanders smiled. "You're a whore," he said.

"Yes," I said, continuing to meet his eyes. "I love giving powerful men rim jobs. I will cum with my tongue in your ass."

Mr. Sanders reached out and unbuttoned my blouse. He pushed the fabric aside and pinched my hard nipples over my lacy bra, running his thumb over the straining nubs. "Strip," he decided.

I rose to my feet and unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the ground. My blouse was next, until I stood before him in just my bra and garter, stockings and heels. He watched all this with interest, then stood and began unbuttoning his pants. His cock was average sized, with sparse gray curly pubes on his balls that stood out against his dark skin. He dropped his underwear and trousers around his ankles, then leaned over his desk and put his knuckles on his desktop.

"Tell me again," he said.

I moved behind him and sank to my knees, coming face to face with my mid-morning treat. I moved my hands over his behind, parting his asscheeks just a little. I began to tease him by pressing gentle kisses over his nutsack. "You work so hard," I murmur against his balls. "You deserve this." I push my tongue out and lick the back of his balls from bottom to top. "You deserve to have a lowly secretary lick your ass."

I sucked his balls into my mouth, first one then the other. The salt and musk filled my mouth and nose, I breathed his male scent in deeply. Mr. Sanders moaned appreciatively. "Please sir, let his horny slut tongue fuck your asshole until you are satisfied."

"Go ahead, whore," he gasped.

I gave his nuts one last long lick from bottom to the base, then continued moving my tongue upwards until I licked across his ass hole. Mr. Sanders shuddered the second time I did it, and the third. I parted his cheeks and began licking across his asshole with long, flat licks, making sure the most of my tongue touched his puckered opening.

"How's it taste, whore?" he asked, leaning over his desk further and resting on his forearms.

I moaned, making sure my tongue got another good taste of him before answering. "Your asshole is delicious, sir."

I continued licking, working on moving my tongue first up and down, then side to side, over his asshole again and again. His flavor and musk was unfamiliar, and his male odor was making my pussy moisten all over again. I didn't want to finger myself yet, but it was hard to not to. I used my right hand to start squeezing my right nipple while I buried my face in his ass.

I was broken out of my ass worship when Mr. Sanders reached back, buried his hand in my red hair, and pulled my face even closer. "Lick deeper, whore. I want to feel your tongue inside me."

I complied, sticking my tongue out and pushing it into his tight and puckered opening. I moved my tongue in and out slowly, enjoying the taste of him and the dirty act I was performing. Mr. Sanders moaned and let go of my head. "Yes, keep licking me there," he said.

I worked on my precision, moving my tongue in and out of his asshole then sticking it inside and moving it around in big circles. I was drooling over myself, drooling over his dark ass, but I didn't care because I was eating the ass of a complete and total stranger. My right hand wandered down to my pussy and began flicking over my clit lightly. With my tongue deep in Mr. Sanders' ass I would bring myself to the edge, then back off until I calmed down again.

"You're such a good whore," Mr. Sanders crooned. "You like tonguing a black man's asshole so much?"

I slowly retracted my tongue. "Yes, sir," I murmured before putting my tongue back in.

"I want to change positions," Mr. Sanders said after another minute.

I pulled my tongue out again, this time giving his ball sack a few licks and a gentle suck before pulling away completely. Mr. Sanders kicked off one shoe and stepped out of his pants leg. He leaned back against his desk and placed his foot on his chair.

I sidled up between his legs and sucked on his balls lovingly, meeting his eyes. "Thank you sir for letting me rim you today," I said and moved down to his asshole again.

It was then that I noticed that he had grabbed his phone, and he started to hold it pointed towards the area between his legs. I presumed he was filming.

"You're such a greedy little whore," he said, tilting the camera to get a good view of me licking his asshole a few times before resuming my tongue fucking. "You said something about cuming with your tongue in my black ass?"

I withdrew my tongue for the camera and licked my lips, looking directly at his phone now. "If it would please you, sir, I would love to deeply tongue your asshole while I cum."

"Get to it then, you dirty slut."

I shoved my tongue into his ass, locked my lips against his pucker, looked square into the camera, and began fingering myself. I was soaking wet, on the edge of cuming, and it only took a few swirls of my tongue in his ass before I was cuming all over myself, moaning deeply into his ass while I continued my tongue fucking. I shuddered and pulled out, taking a break by licking his balls again.

"That was beautiful," Mr. Sanders said, watching me lick his balls through his phone. "Do it again. Until I'm satisfied, remember whore?"

I nodded. "Yes, sir. My pleasure," and I started the same process. It took me a few minutes longer to cum this time, but finally I came again with my tongue deep in his asshole.

He demanded a third time. My tongue was getting tired, I'd been rimming him for over half an hour, but I did as instructed until I came a third time for his iPhone. My pussy was raw from friction, even with a lot of natural lube.

"Now, where should I cum?" Mr. Sanders asked, still filming. "Where do you want my cum, slut?"

"In my mouth, please sir," I said, pulling back and sitting on my heels. "I want to taste your cum too, sir."

He straightened up and I used the wetness on my hands to stroke him off, from the tip to the base, with one hand and then both. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue willingly, meeting his eyes the entire time and waiting for the inevitable. "Give it to me, sir. Please cum in this willing whore's mouth."

Mr. Sanders shot his load, thick and hot down my throat and over my tongue. I milked his cock for everything he had, and massaged his balls with my hand to make sure he didn't have anything left for me. I waited for him to get a good shot of his cum pooling on my tongue before I swallowed.

"Thank you for letting me give you a rim job, sir," I said to the camera before he stopped filming, licking my lips in the process.

Mr. Sanders was pulling up his trousers, which I took as a sign that I could put my clothes back on. I dressed hurriedly and reapplied my lipstick in the mirror. Mr. Sanders was watching me the entire time.

"Please discuss the client situation with Mr. Smith," I said over my shoulder and left quickly.

I took the elevator back down, my face red and flushed from such vigorous sexual activity. A different group of men were on the elevator, their gazes familiar.

I sat back down at my desk, took out a bottle of water and a compact to powder my nose. I met Mr. Smith's eyes through the doorway, and he picked up his phone and dialed. After I drank half my water Mr. Smith called me into his office.

"Shut the door," he said.

I complied, but remained standing on the other side of his desk.

"Mr. Sanders gave me access to the client, thanks to your superb negotiation skills. I don't think he will be a problem from now on," he said.

"I'm glad," I said.

"You did such a great job, I think you deserve a treat," Mr. Smith said. He stood up and came around his desk, unbuckling his belt in the process. "On your knees please, Miss Wick. I hope your tongue is not too tired for some more negotiating."

"Always my pleasure, sir," I said, my pussy tingling.