The Accountant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janetsue
janetsue
32 Followers

So I pushed, met a little resistance, then the head of my cock disappeared inside him. Rodney grunted a little, but didn't move away, then as his wife looked on, I slid in a little deeper, moved out a bit, then slid in deeper still. I kept up this motion until my dick was buried deep inside him, and noticed surprisingly that if I didn't look at him, Rodney's ass didn't feel much different than Janet's. I moved out some, then back in, and Rodney responded as his wife had, rocking against me with each stroke. Soon I was all but slamming into his ass, and when I glanced at Janet I saw that her eyes were fixed on when my cock was disappearing into her husband's ass, but one of her hands was busy rubbing one a nipple and the other was stroking into her pussy. I reached over, and while my cock was rocking into Rodney's ass, I played with Janet's tit. Pretty soon, though, I could tell with all that was going on I was on the verge of cumming. I didn't want to cum in Rodney's ass, so I pulled out, pushed Janet over onto her knees, and slipped my rigid cock back into her ass. She willingly took me in, and pushed back against me, driving my dick deep into her. But when I looked over at Rodney, I remembered I had told him that he could fuck his wife in the ass after he got fucked. So I pulled out of Janet, and motioned to Rodney to take my place. I watched him slip his cock into where mine had just been, and in a moment they were both stroking each other.

I moved around the floor to where I could position my cock at Janet's face. Without any urging she leaned over and took my cock, which a moment before had been buried in her ass, into her mouth. With her hand and soft lips she started stroking me, and I responded by moving my hips and driving my cock into her mouth in a fucking motion.

"Umm, umm, umm," Janet hummed around my cock as I timed my strokes into her mouth with the strokes of her husband into her ass. Suddenly Rodney gave a guttural groan as he came, and at the same time Janet convulsed into another orgasm. With all this, I just couldn't take it any more, and the cum suddenly spurted from my cock into the back of Janet's throat. Goose bumps stood out on my skin as spurt after spurt erupted from my dick, and I could see her swallowing as she went through the last stages of her own orgasm. Finally I started to feel the last of my cum, and as I pulled my dick from Janet's mouth, the final dribbles dripped down her chin.

Later, when I had dressed, and was ready to leave, I saw that both husband and wife were still on the floor in a complete sexually satisfied daze. Janet just looked up at me with a hazy well-fucked smile with that drop of my cum still on her chin, but Rodney raised himself up on an elbow, and said, "Was everything all right, do you think we'd be ok for me to have a chance at the promotion?"

Wow, did I feel just a little guilty at that point. Of course he had the job already, he just didn't know it. But I had to keep up the pretense, so I said, "You and Janet did just fine, Rodney, and I'll be glad to recommend you for the new job."

A few weeks later, after Rodney had the promotion and was settled in his new job, he came into my office to ask some question. I had behaved perfectly professional with him since my visit to his house, and I answered his question in a friendly but still professional manner. But even then he sort of hung around, and I could tell there was something else on his mind. "Is there something else, Rodney?" I asked.

"Uh, I guess, yes," he answered. "I wondered if maybe you'd like to come over to our home for dinner again sometime soon."

Whew, my pulse raced at the thought of another sexually exciting evening with Rodney and his wife, but I simply said, "Well, certainly, I'd be happy to."

janetsue
janetsue
32 Followers
12