The Ad

Story Info
Master 2 huge 4 sub, LF f who can take Him, pics & add. req.
5.2k words
4.44
33.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Hi,

it's been a while since I've published something, but there are things in the works and bigger stories that I still need to wrap up.

This an erotic short story with a reluctance theme. It's a little different from what I normally write, but the idea popped up, and it stuck around, so that was enough to put it down.

Feel free to comment or contact me, I appreciate anyone who takes the time to give me some feedback.

Enjoy this story as much as you can.

__________

Maria walked into the living area and took her position at the far edge of the couch. Devon was still reading the paper, and she knew she shouldn't disturb him, but her heart thumped as she squeezed the thick envelope in her hand. She had to say something. "Master?" Devon kept reading, and Maria swallowed. She shuffled closer and said, "Master?"

"What is it, girl? I'm reading the paper."

"There's an envelope."

Devon looked down over his paper and took in Maria's excited face. "And?"

"Her name's Kirsten, and it's not a small girl like last time. I'm sure this one can take you."

He put his paper aside and held out his hand. Maria gave him the envelope and then resumed her normal position. The soft swish of pictures filled the quiet room. Maria knew what he was seeing. A tall blonde with long flowing hair, wonderful breasts and wide hips. There were pictures of her in a bikini that showed off her curvaceous ass. She wasn't skinny, but Devon liked that in a woman. "Does she know?"

"I'm not sure, Master. Mark, her husband, didn't say."

"I hope he didn't, I love it when their eyes go wide." He patted his lap and said, "Come here, girl."

"Master?"

"You should've waited, girl, now I don't have time to finish my paper before I leave," He patted his lap again. "which you knew would happen. Don't make me wait."

Maria scrambled up on Devon's lap and shivered when he pushed her sundress up over her naked ass. His strong hand ran over her round cheeks as he said, "There was a key in the envelope. We'll do it tonight."

Maria moaned and pushed her face into the couch as Devon's huge cock pushed against her soft belly. His tool was the whole reason she'd put out an advert. She did her very best to take him, but he didn't like hurting her that way. So she'd found another way to bring him pleasure, replacement holes that would only have to take his monster once.

Devon's hand stopped it's caressing and stilled on Maria's ass. She froze. His touch disappeared, and Maria squeezed her eyes shut for what she knew would come. She'd broken his Rules, but she gladly paid the price.

A sharp gasp burst from her lungs as Devon's hand came down on her ass. Pain blossomed on her tender flesh, but she took it and pushed herself up, only to be forced down again by the next blow. Again and again fresh jolts of pain shocked Maria's system, and her pussy cream flowed freely on Devon's pants, she couldn't help herself.

Finally, the blows stopped, and Maria slid down to the floor and kneeled. Shame flooded her when she saw the big wet spot on Devon's pants, to fade away into raw lust as he unbuckled his pants and his glorious 12 inch pole stuck out of his boxers. Maria moved forward, but Devon shook his head and said, "Get me a fresh pair of pants, I don't have time for more."

"Yes, Master."

Maria scrambled to her feet and hurried to the master wardrobe to get a fresh pair of pants, unsoiled by girl cum. She kneeled in front of Devon and handed it to him above her head. "I'm sorry, Master."

He patted her head and took the pants. "It's okay, girl. I'll read the paper later. Don't cum for the rest of the day."

"Master?"

Devon chuckled and said, "A spanking's not a punishment for you, we both know that. You get our stuff together for tonight without diddling your greedy little pussy, that'll be a better punishment for breaking the rules."

"Can I... can I call, Master?"

"No, you cannot."

Maria groaned and grabbed Devon's hand. "Please, Master?"

"No, girl. And that's final."

No way out of it now. Maria let Devon's fingers slide between her own, hungry for them to stretch her pussy, but it wouldn't happen for long hours to come. "I understand, Master. I'm sorry for disturbing you."

"As long as you understand. I'll let you cum as much as you want tonight."

"Really, Master?"

"You deserve that much for making this happen."

"It's nothing, Master."

"It's not, but you think what you want. I need to go."

Devon pulled Maria up to her feet and claimed her lips, pouring his desire into her. His strong arms pulled her willing body hard against his so every part of her knew she belonged to him. Maria stood swaying on her feet when Devon caressed her cheek and left one last kiss on her forehead, "Make yourself pretty too, girl."

He was gone before Maria could answer him, but still she was thankful he'd given her something to distract herself from the fire burning in the pit of her stomach. Maria knew how much he loved showing her off. She'd make herself a girl worth showing.

***

Maria sat kneeling in front of the door when Devon returned home, her hands folded in her lap, and ringlets of her dark, shiny hair falling down her shoulders. Her chestnut locks stopped short of her deep cleavage, showing off her soft tits. No bra, no panties, just her emerald dress and four inch black heels.

Devon held out his hand to her, and Maria smiled as she put her fingers on his palm and pulled herself up. Steady on her heels, Maria twirled around, and the green dress billowed out, revealing her long legs. "Do you like it, Master?"

Devon didn't bother answering her. He put his hand on her naked back and pulled her towards him. Maria stumbled on her heels and her wobbling tits rubbed against Devon's broad chest. From one moment to the next, Devon's lips caught Maria's, locking her in a fiery kiss. Marie wrapped her leg around Devon's and rubbed her slit against his leg, moaning as smoldering embers of unfulfilled desire reared their head.

All day she'd been waiting for this. Fantasizing, fighting herself. And now Devon was home, he had her, he could do anything to her he wanted, but he stepped back. Maria whined as Devon's demanding hands left her skin, and he chuckled "You look sexy, girl, and horny, like I wanted. I'll grab a shower, and then we'll head out."

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"Can I come with?"

"No girl, you wait."

Devon left Maria in the hall, and she knelt where she had before, facing away from the door now. Her wait was short, but hard. Her dress couldn't protect her from her own experienced fingers, and the Rules didn't allow her to close her legs. It would take so little to bend the Rules, all she had to do was inch up the hem of her dress until she could reach across those few inches keeping her from release.

She'd done it before, and he'd never been kind. He'd spank her, or forbid her from cumming with his cock inside of her. That one was impossible. She didn't want to be punished though. Tonight wasn't a night for testing his control, tonight she was a good girl.

Her resolve didn't stop Maria's juices from flowing down her thighs. She was slowly grinding her hips with her eyes closed when Devon entered the hall again. Maria's eyes flicked open, and she blushed when Devon crouched, reached between her legs and stretched her slick pussy on three of his big fingers. "Impatient little girl, are we?" He flicked her clit with his thumb and leaned in close when she gasped. "Not a second before I tell you, girl, or I'll give you my belt."

Maria bit her lip to fight the pleasure and nodded hard. Devon wasn't helping, the fire in her belly only burned brighter. Maybe she'd created a monster by gifting her Master these occasional outings where he could let himself go. Not that she minded.

Devon helped Maria up and led her to the car. She looked down in shame when she saw the thick towel folded on her seat, Devon only put it there when he knew she'd be leaky. She rolled her dress up above her waist, and took her seat in the car as she always did, her pussy bare, and her toes pointing back under the seat so her hips got thrust forward.

They took off, with Devon focused and relaxed, the exact opposite of Maria, twitching in her seat, pressing her balled fists into her knees. "Master?"

"Yes?"

"Can I please suck you?"

Devon glanced at Maria and said, "Are you sure, girl? You're half naked already, you want to have your mouth full of cock too?"

"Yes."

"I don't know, girl. Remember last time?"

Maria looked down at a vague smear that broke up the smooth dark of the leather gear stick. "I didn't mean to."

"Just keep your hand between your legs this time."

"Yes, Master!"

That was all the approval she needed. Maria shifted in her seat and reached over to Devon's side and unbuttoned his jeans, her hands trembling. She grasped the thick base of his cock in her hand and pulled it out, her mouth watering. The tips of her fingers ran across the velvet skin, so deceptive on the unyielding pole underneath it.

Maria loved her Master, and it had hurt when he'd pulled her mouth off his cock the first time she sucked him, an understanding look in his eye, like he'd expected her to fail like others before her. She wasn't that girl anymore, she was the girl that could take him to heaven now. Eyes focused on the tip of her Master's cock, Maria ran her hand up and down the thick shaft. A moan escaped her lips as she touched her pussy with the other.

She needed to be careful. The belt hurt wonderfully well, but she couldn't take the humiliation of bending over where others could see, tears running down her cheeks as she begged Devon for more.

Stop. Don't think of that. She'd lose herself in worshiping her Master. Her lips closed around the fat head of his cock, and she closed her eyes when he caressed her hair. Not demanding, not with her, he didn't have to be even if he could. Maria pushed down, stretching her jaw, filling her mouth with her Master's hot, unyielding cock. Pressure built at the back of her throat, but she pushed through it, taking more and more as her fingers sped up on her pussy.

Just as slowly as she'd gone down, Maria pulled back up, in perfect control, her tongue never idle. She knew how to please her Master, and she teased his head before plunging back down. His hand dug into her hair, and Maria moaned as he took over, setting the pace for her, taking his pleasure from her.

Time meant very little for Maria, sat as she was, comfortable in knowing she was pleasing her Master. The hum of the engine died down, and Devon tapped the back of Maria's head. She came up from sucking his cock, eyes unfocused. "We're here, girl. Tidy up."

"Yes, Master."

Devon left her alone in the car as he got their stuff from the trunk, and from somewhere far away, a prickle of excitement woke Maria from her daze. She looked out of the window and recognized nothing. This was the place. She fixed her make-up and straightened her dress before she joined Devon outside. He nodded when she showed up and said, "You look perfect. Follow me and be quiet."

"Yes, Master."

"Hold on to my jacket."

They walked around the side of the house in the quiet of the evening, and a thrill swept over Maria as the key they'd been sent slotted into the back door. A quick twist of the lock, and they were in.

The house was dark and still, the digital clock on the microwave the only light. Devon put his hand on Maria's shoulder, and she kneeled on the floor. He'd come get her when he was ready to. Maria smiled in the darkness, Kirsten had no idea what was coming for her, but when they left, she'd know what she'd missed all her life, and she wouldn't be the one going home with Devon. Maria touched her silver choker and pride bloomed in her chest, Master only wanted her as his slave girl.

She startled when the light snapped on and revealed Devon with his hair ruffled, and the top button of his shirt torn. "I don't think Mark told Kirsten."

Maria rose and walked over to him. "That's good, Master. Can I help you undress?"

"You can."

"Thank you, Master."

Maria popped Devon's buttons in quick succession before rolling the form fitting shirt off his broad shoulders. He didn't struggle against her, she'd undressed him before, not often, but for now it felt right. The look in Kirsten's eyes after he'd tied her down was still fresh in his mind. Fire he'd love to tame.

"Should I take off your pants, Master?"

Devon looked down at Maria, patiently waiting with his shirt folded on her lap, and he smiled. "You think she should see what I'll fuck her with tonight?"

"Yes."

He laughed and nodded. "Take them off, let her see."

Stripping off her Master's pants took more discipline from Maria, but she resisted the temptation to take his hard shaft back in her willing mouth. Soon, Devon's clothes lay neatly folded at his feet, and his powerful body was bare and ready. "Follow me."

Maria trailed behind Devon up the stairs, excitement building in the pit of her stomach. What would happen this time?

Inside the bedroom, the blonde from the pictures lay trussed up on the bed with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth. Her flimsy pajamas did little to hide her curvy figure. Maria smiled, Kirsten had her ankles tied to her wrists, he'd hogtied her like that in the past to keep her in place before moving on to different, more interesting things.

Kirsten lay deadly still on the bed, her body tense and her eyes fixed on Maria, who met her glare and thrust her chest forward.

"Kneel, girl." Maria flowed down to her knees and crossed her hand in the small of her back, staying high on her knees. She was eye to eye with Kirsten and smiled.

A noise from the corner of the room drew Maria's attention, and she broke eye contact with Kirsten to look. A powerfully built black man sat tied to a chair, gagged just like his wife with not a trace of a struggle on him. His eyes flicked from Kirsten to Maria, over to Devon's massive cock. "Should I help our friend a hand, Master?"

"Maybe later."

"Yes, Master."

Maria knew when she wasn't needed, so she waited in silence as Devon tied strong ropes to the bedframe, giving each cord a harsh snap to test if it would hold. With all four corners secured, Devon hovered around the bed, hawking over Kirsten.

She shied away when he grabbed her, but she couldn't stop him from dragging her towards him, harmless like a lamb. Devon pulled her pajama bottoms down her ample ass, pleased to find no panties blocking his access.

Kirsten screamed into her gag and squirmed when Devon laid out lube and a fat butt plug on the bed. She had no leverage though, and one strong hand planted in the small of her back kept her in place as Devon poured the lube on her round cheeks. Kirsten jerked her legs when Devon pushed one finger inside her tight asshole before adding a second, and a third. By the third finger, Kirsten whined into her gag, humiliated.

Devon grabbed the fat plug and pushed it between Kirsten's cheeks, but she twisted her hips and escaped the toy. The plug hit the bed at the same time Devon's hand landed with a punishing snap on Kirsten's ass. She shrieked when her other cheek suffered the same sharp sting, amplified by the lube wetting her cheeks. Kirsten squirmed and screamed, but her struggle amounted to nothing. Devon's hand rose and fell, setting her ass on fire.

The spanking stopped and Devon picked up the plug and put it against Kirsten's ass. "Let's try this again, Kirsten."

Kirsten's struggles had turned her around on the bed, and she was eye to eye with Maria again, who had her hand buried in her dripping snatch. Defeat and anger warred in Kirsten's eyes, but anger won out when she saw the fevered blush on Maria's cheeks. She bit down on her gag as the plug split her ass apart, and tears fell down her cheeks as Devon's strong grip dug into the burning flesh of her cheeks.

Maria closed her eyes as she listened to Kirsten's cries, her fingers slowly circling her clit. Who was she doing this for really?

It wasn't long before the plug filled Kirsten's ass, and Devon flipped her on her back. With her hands and feet trapped beneath her body, Kirsten could barely move, let alone stop Devon from pushing her shirt up under her chin, revealing her big tits. He dangled a chain with two nipple clamps over Kirsten's face and said, "I'm going to tie your arms and legs to the bed, doesn't matter what you do or try, it'll happen." He grabbed one of Kirsten's nipples and twisted hard enough to make her squint her eyes in pain. "Struggle and these go on your nipples, and trust me, they hurt. Understood?"

Kirsten glared up at Devon, but she nodded. He flipped her on her side and relief flooded her body as the tension on the rope tying her ankles to her wrists fell away. Devon untied Kirsten's wrists and sat down across her chest, his huge cock bobbing over her naked tits as he worked on tying one wrist. His legs trapped Kirsten's free arm, leaving her powerless to do anything but stare.

With one wrist secured, Devon patted Kirsten's cheek and said, "You're learning."

Kirsten bit down hard on the gag to keep her anger contained, hard as it was when he wrapped her tits around his fat cock with his big hands. The head bumped into her chin again and again, like a reminder she should be struggling, but wasn't, that she was letting this happen.

Devon let go of her tits and moved to release her free arm so he could tie it down as well. If not now, then when? She had to hurt this bastard. Kirsten's arm snaked free, and she lashed out towards his unprotected groin. Devon grunted when she hit home, but a second hit never came. He snapped her wrist to the far corner of the bed, and secured it, followed by both her feet in quick succession.

It didn't seem to matter she kicked at him for all she was worth, Devon's hands were precise and undeniable in their purpose. And there she lay, trapped and barely covered by her flimsy pajamas.

Thunder shimmered on Devon's face as he dangled the clamps above Kirsten's chest. "You asked for this, Kirsten. You disobey, you pay the price."

Devon clamped first one and then the other nipple. Kirsten whined into her gag and Devon kept his eyes locked on hers as he pulled the connecting chain away from her chest, straining her nipples more and more until she shook her head hard, begging him to stop.

"Do you get it now?" Kirsten nodded her head hard. "Are you sure?" He pulled even further, forcing tears from Kirsten's eyes. All she could do was nod.

"Good." He removed the clamps from Kirsten's tortured nipples with one quick jerk, and she screamed into her gag as vicious sparks of pain spread down her chest, seeping into her body. Devon palmed Kirsten's tits and kneaded them. "Remember what that felt like, Kirsten. One more mistake, and they stay on."

Maria froze when Devon's eyes fell on her, sharp and compelling. "Stop that, girl." She snatched her hand from between her legs and scrambled to her feet when Devon gestured her over. He grabbed Maria by the neck and forced her head between Kirsten's outstretched legs. "Get her ready for me."

"Master, please."

"Lick her cunt if you want to cum."

Inside Maria, her desire to obey warred with the shame of doing so. Kirsten's wasn't her first pussy, and it wouldn't be her last, but it wasn't the less humiliating for it. She couldn't face the shivers the musky scent of Kirsten's slit sent across her back.

Fighting against Devon's intent hand on the back of her head, Maria pushed her head up and met Kirsten's eyes. How she did, Maria would never know, but the bitch had a smug smirk on her face. She was the one with drool running down her chin, where did that superior look come from? Annoyed, Maria gave in to the pressure of Devon's hand, and she buried her face in Kirsten's dripping snatch. A long, exaggerated moan slipped past Kirsten's gag.

12