The Ad Ch. 01

Story Info
Masked man is pleasing & teasing you in an old warehouse.
1.1k words
4.12
29.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_ron
el_ron
48 Followers

I unlock the rusty old door, open it and push you inside. The air inside is dry and dusty.

The old warehouse has large ceiling windows and light enters in beams.

In one of the beams there's a chair. Beer bottles and old tools are scattered across the floor.

I push you towards the chair, you stumble over some debris and fall to the floor. I pick you up, put you on the chair and remove the blindfold.

"Loose the pants and top!" I demand with lowered voice.

You obey and remove them hesitatingly looking around waiting for your eyes to adjust to the light.

I stand in the shadow in front of you, my eyes wandering over your body. Pulling your arms behind your back, I zip lock them to the chair.

I walk around you slowly, opening your legs with my feet. I kneel and zip them to the chair, slowly inspecting the curves of your body as I stand back up.

My finger touches your neck and moves down over your cleavage to your belly, continuing to the start of the pink panties you're wearing.

I rub my finger over the fabric of your bra. Feeling your already swollen nipples inside. With a swift move I pull out a small knife. The fear in your eyes is present when you look at my masked face.

I move the knife underneath one of the bra straps, pull and cut it. The next one follows only moments later. With a firm tug I rip your bra away exposing you bare chest.

I grin as I start to grope your big breasts, you tremble and look away.

I squeeze them together and lift them in my hands, rubbing your erect nipples. You softly sigh when I roll them between my index and thumb and become even harder.

I pinch them hard until I notice a little pain in your eyes and then stop.

I caress your face with my hand as my finger touches your lips. I open your mouth and stick my finger inside. You gently suck it and close your eyes! I pull it out slowly.

Bending down to inspect your panties, I can smell your excitement from only inches away. There is also a noticeable dark pink spot in between your legs.

I kneel to get a closer look pushing your legs even wider apart. Quickly I cut away the last piece of cloth your covered with.

Your lips are a little swollen and glisten with juice. You tremble again when I touch your lips. You're soaking wet.

My finger moves in between your lips and immediately I feel the warm wet juices of your pussy. You moan softly.

Without warning a finger enters in deep. I pull it back slowly and have a taste.

I reach up with one hand and firmly pinch your nipples with the other hand I slowly push my index and middle finger inside you while rubbing your clit with my thumb.

As I circle that hard bud with my thumb you start to cramp and shiver, panting with every breath you take.

I stand up moving back into the shadows of the warehouse. You see a small red light in the dark. You realize that this whole time he's been filming you. The only thing that crosses your mind now is: "get out of here!"

Pulling at the zip locks, you try to get away. Realizing that you are strapped into place you stop struggling.

You hear the sound of me unzipping my fly. I exit the darkness with my hardening dick in my hand and stand before you. I stop just close enough so you can take a good look at my awakening cock.

Hesitatingly you open your mouth as if you want to take it in. That's the mark I've waited for and I push your head onto it.

With your face pressed against my pelvis my dick hardens in your mouth. You struggle backwards but I hold you in position.

As it grows and becomes harder it starts to touch the back of your throat. You gag a little. I start to throat fuck you. You struggle and fight against the big cock in your mouth and strings of saliva drip from your chin.

Then you realize it's no use to resist. Soon you follow the rhythm like a good girl.

As a reward I pull it out and place it in between those large breasts of yours.

I reach backwards and grab your cunt, fingering your pussy with two fingers.

I pull my dripping fingers out and push them into your mouth. "Have a taste my dear!" You suck them hard.

I continue to rub and finger your pussy while fucking your tits. I finger it deep with my index finger. When it starts to clench around my fingers and feel you are about to come I pull it out.

With a flat hand I slap your pussy while fucking your tits. A wave of excitement flows through your body.

I hit you again, your eyes turning away. Again and again I deliver hard firm smacks against your wet lips. You let out a hard moan. Again my palm hits your slit and now it rubs your clit straight on.

You almost can't hold it, your legs loosen and you feel your orgasm coming up.

Suddenly I stop and pull my dick from your boobs. I start jerking off in front of your face. You look closely and notice my balls contracting. I point my squirting dick at your tits and with four shots drown them in hot sticky cum.

I save the last little squirt for your lips and smear the shots all over your hard nipples.

I retract myself in the shadows and leave you there unfinished in the light.

You hear the uncapping of beer bottle.

I enter the light slowly drinking from the bottle. I come closer and touch your wet slit again, you push forward wanting more.I spread your lips open and push the beer bottle in.

Cold foaming beer drips from inside of your pussy, filled with the neck of the beer bottle. I move it up and down and you moan hard. I kneel down and start to pull the bottle out, licking the spilled beer from your slit. I put it back in and rock the bottom so your cunt fizzes again with the cold foamy beer. I pull it out and lick up everything that flows out.

I move your pelvis to the edge of your chair and start fingering your butt hole. Pushing my index deeper and deeper in your ass, you moan, pant and shiver uncontrollably.

I touch your clit with my thumb. By pushing onto your engorged button I release all the pressure.

You explode "Oooooooh yes!"

Hot juices flow out all over my hand. Your butt hole clenches my index. My thumb enters your pussy and I pinch your ass and pussy together.

Another explosion "Ooooooh nooo!" Your legs tremble, your eyes become glassy and your face sweaty.

Your orgasm continues:"Please stooooop!"

I smile "I'm not finished yet."

End of part 1

el_ron
el_ron
48 Followers