The Ad Ch. 03: Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Todd walked back over to Jennifer and she reached for his dick. She stroked him, feeling his cock throb in her hand. Pulling him to her she took his cock back into her mouth. All Todd could do was groan as he felt her hot, wet mouth take him deeper.

"Yeah, just like that." Ted moaned as Patti licked her way to his balls. She swirled her tongue all over them as she stroked his cock. He watched as Jennifer sucked Todd's dick. Jennifer was turning into a little slut, Patti was teaching her well Ted thought as he grabbed handfulls of Patti's long hair. "Suck that dick, make him cum." Ted said as Patti nibbled the underside of his cock. "Aww fuck!" he groaned as she teased him.

"Mmmm, I LOVE sucking you, making you cum." Patti said looking up at him. She took the head of his cock back into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down she

fucked him with her mouth.

"Swallow my cock you slut." Ted told her forcing his dick down her throat. Patti took his cock as deep as she could, in and out of her mouth. She could hear Todd and Jennifer on the other side of the bed as he fucked Jennifer's mouth.

"Ummmm, yeah do it." Todd said as he fucked Jennifer's mouth, he held onto her head as she took him all the way down her throat.

"On your back." Ted told Patti as he pulled his cock from her mouth. "Spread your legs." he said as she did as she was told.

Lying on the bed Patti spread her legs as far apart as she could. Ted grabbed her and roughly pulled her to the edge of the bed. He pushed her legs as far back as he could, it opened up her tight pussy for him. He loved the way she was sucking him but he wanted to be inside of her pussy. Taking his time, he rubbed the head of his cock across her pussy. "You want my cock?" he asked her knowing her answer already. She always wanted his cock, in her mouth or her pussy.

"I asked you a question, do you want my cock?" he said waiting for her to answer him.

"Yes, please." she replied, needing to get fucked.

"Like this?" he said as he entered her slowly, bit by bit she took his cock. Patti gasped as he pulled away from her, she always hated the feeling of him taking his cock from her. Leaning over he bent down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, nibbling it. He knew how hot that made her. Holding onto his head she held him down on her breast, felt him biting her.

"Fuck me!" she moaned as he went to her other tit, sucking it into his mouth.

Ted sucked and licked her tits, taking his mouth away from her to glance over and watch Jennifer deep throating Todd's dick.

Ted didn't say a word he,guided his dick back into her pussy. Holding still so that she could feel him, he felt her pussy tighten around him. She had the hottest pussy and mouth he had ever had. Holding her legs back and open he went as deep as he could. In and out he fucked her,thrusting harder with each stroke. Knowing she was loving it he gave her his cock. It made him hot to watch Jennifer taking Todd's cock. In and out she took that dick, gagging on it as Todd thrust harder.

Patti was moaning and whimpering as Ted fucked her, she loved when he fucked her.

"You are such a slut." Ted told Patti as he gave her his dick. "I come home from a hard day's work and your eating pussy and getting fucked." he said. "What am I going to do with you??? Hmmm???"

"I'm sorry, I was a bad girl." she said knowing he wasn't really mad he enjoyed knowing she was having a good time.

"Maybe I'll just take my cock away from you for a few weeks." he said knowing he would never really do that. "Would that be punishment enough?"

"Please, don't take your cock away?" she pleaded with him. "I'll behave I promise." Patti said as he rammed into her pussy as hard as he could.

Todd was so close to cumming, loving the way Jennifer was sucking him off.

Listening to the way Ted and Patti were making love something about the way Ted was talking to Patti was turning him on. He liked the way Ted was in control.

Ted put her ankles on his shoulders and pounded her slit. "Take it," he grunted as she pinched her nipples. God she was so tight around his cock, it wouldn't take much more and he'd fill her with his cum. "That's it."

Patti reached between them and she rubbed her clit. She knew he liked to watch her. "Mmmm, oh fuck, yes,yes." she said loudly, the harder he pounded into her the louder she got. She tried to control how loud she got but there were times she couldn't help herself. He was making her feel so good. "Ooohhh, you're gonna make me cum!" she said as she reached up and grabbed him pulling him closer to her.

"Your pussy is so tight." Ted moaned as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock. He couldn't take much more, he knew he was getting close.

"Do it, take my cum!" Todd moaned loudly as he pulled out just enough to watch Jennifer take his cum on her tongue. Spurt after spurt she took his cum. Letting it dribble out of her mouth, down her chin and on to her tits.

Ted continued to fuck Patti, she was thrashing around and moaning as she felt her climax over take her. "Yes,yes,yes...gonna cum!" Patti exclaimed as Ted held her tightly. She told him as she let him go.

"Todd, suck Ted's cock." Jennifer suggested she wanted to watch.

Ted kissed Patti then he moved away and she moved next to Jennifer. Todd reached for Ted's hard cock, wanting to taste him and swallow his cum. Ted stroked his cock. "Suck me." he said as Todd stroked his cock. "Yeah." Ted moaned as he felt Todd take his cock into his mouth.

Todd liked the feeling of a hard dick in his mouth, not all of the time but once in awhile was ok. In and out Todd fucked Ted with his mouth. Tasting pre-cum he moaned and stroked Ted's balls.

"Do it, make him cum." Patti said as she watched the young man sucking her husband's cock. "Is that good honey?" she asked as Ted grabbed Todd by his head and held him down.

"Oh yeah," he said as he felt Todd putting pressure on his throbbing cock.

"Fuck that cock with your mouth." Ted groaned loving the feeling. He thrust his cock in and out of Todd's mouth. Faster and deeper he pounded Todd's mouth.

"Mmmmmm...awww fuck now!!!" he said as he held Todd down on his cock. "Cumming! Take my load, take it!" Ted groaned as he came.

Todd felt spurt after spurt of cum as Ted filled his mouth with cum. He swallowed every bit of it and after a few seconds Ted released him from his grip. They laid back on the bed and relaxed for a few minutes.

"Honey, this is Todd, Jennifer's boyfriend." Patti said with a grin. "Gee I guess I'd better getting dinner ready." she said as she got up and picked up her clothes and walked toward the bathroom.

"Nice to meet you Todd."

"Nice to meet you too." he said with a chuckle.

After everyone had taken showers they all sat down to a delicious dinner and got to know each other. By the end of dinner Todd had the feeling he would be spending a lot of time here, and that was ok with him.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12