The Addict Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex addict just can't stop finding ways to get sex.
1k words
3.69
53k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember my friend, Layla. When she came over to swim she would wear a tight pale blue bikini that hugged every curve. Her blonde hair curled tightly over her breasts when she came up from her swan dive. She punctured the pool's surface and gasped.

"How was that Chad?" she beamed at me pulling her wet locks out of her eyes.

"Uh, seven out of ten?" I said trying to avoid looking at her hard nipples that poked the cloth of her swimsuit.

"Oh you're hard to please!" Why don't you come in? The water is so nice."

"Nah, I'm getting all the entertainment I need." I said being a bit more bold than I intended. She watched me eye her up and down.

"Your reputation precedes you." She smirked and pulled herself out of the pool. She walked closer to me and grabbed a towel from the table I was sitting at.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I gave her a look.

"Don't think I don't know about Jenny, Leah, and Brittany...I've heard of threesomes, but foursomes! and you just being the one guy in all the action?" She asked while drying her hair.

"Hey, I was drunk and they seduced me...and yeah, I so happened to be the only one at the party not jacking off to that one computer game...world of war craft or some shit."

"Tell me about it." She said leaning over the table, her boobs dangling, her top was so tight I was waiting for one of her nipples to break through, the thought made me chuckle.

"What?" She looked impatient but continued to probe "Tell me how it went..." she insisted.

"Oh the foursome?" I asked a little reluctantly.

"Well, it wasn't Leah who was involved, it was a threesome...Jenny and Brittany...who I think might have enjoyed each other more than my cock. But then again, I didn't care."

"Yeah?" Layla bit her bottom lip; she sat across from me at the table and crossed her legs.

"More detail?" I asked, just the subtle memory of last Tuesday made me feel a boner coming on. If I went into more detail I was afraid Layla might notice my huge growing erection under the glass table. I tried to divert the conversation.

"Um well, the guys I was hanging out with I had never really hung out with before. We all watched some cheesy movie about some midget who lived in a forest trying to collect gold rings...Gold you can turn into cash just like the commercials...the movie was lord of the rings or something..."

"And then?" Layla coaxed on.

"Well I noticed that one of the guy's girlfriends, Jenny, kept eyeing me like a piranha through the whole three hour movie and giggling with her gal pal Brittany. It made me kind of uncomfortable that her guy was right there but the dude was so into the movie that he didn't notice. I excused myself for a drink in the kitchen and then things started up."

Layla watched me talking with anticipation and I swear those nipples looked harder than when she first came out of the pool.

"Well, I was raiding that nerdy guys fridge, trying to get past all the soy products and then I spotted some vodka, and you know me and vodka...I started drinking and saw the dudes phone on the table I always wanted one of those Vision 360 phones so I was starting to look at it and saw the screen picture was Jenny practically naked, by god she was bent over a couch arm, ass in the air, legs spread open and wearing nothing but a dark thong. I don't know what came over me, but I went to the bathroom to jack off to it. I held the phone in one hand and went through his medicine cabinet I could barely take my eyes off of the picture, but I was able to find some Vaseline I unzipped my pants and pulled out my erection, I got so hard rubbing Vaseline on myself and watching that ass."

Layla squirmed in her chair, excitedly I could tell. I could feel myself get harder under the glass table-top, but I didn't care. It was fun getting Layla riled up even though I knew she played hard to get type when the "balls" were in her court.

"So yeah, it ended a little embarrassing...I was hunched over the sink staring at Jenny's pic, wacking away when guess who barges into the bathroom?"

Layla gasped.

"Jenny. And boy did she look surprised, yet strangely pleased. I was frozen in her sight and had bulging shiny erection just barging out of my zipper. She saw the phone's picture on the sink and asked me if I liked what I saw. I tried to joke saying that it seemed pretty apparent to me. She laughed and said she knew what I was doing in here because she had seen me starting to play with myself in the kitchen. She told me not to let her interrupt."

At first I was nervous but I slowly started to rub myself, she ran her hands over her shirt and ass. 'Want to see my new thong?' she asked and I nodded to the sink. She pushed the phone aside and bent over and her skirt was easy to flap up and see that fine thong riding tight underneath. I continued to jerk off as I watched her and she watched my face in the mirror. I couldn't help but run one of my hands up and down her thong. I moved the fabric a little off to one side and I fingered her, oh she was tight and so ready...but I held back and ended up cumming all over her ass."

Layla had strategically placed the towel she had across her lap, I could see she was trying to hide her hand that was inside the front of her bikini bottoms I wondered if she was masturbating herself, the sun had started to go down so it was a little hard to see through the table top across the table or maybe her hand was just cold? I paused at the thought.