The Addict Ch. 02

Story Info
Chad finds himself involved in another sticky situation.
1.1k words
3.75
24.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...you finger fucked that guy's girlfriend, Jenny. But what about Brittany?! I thought you had a threesome." Layla said impatiently wanting to hear more.

"Oh yeah Brittany..." I smirked; unconsciously I pushed my semi-erect cock against the underside of the table as I remembered. "She was about Jenny's age, which is a little younger than me, Brittany had wild blue eyes and dark hair, she was the only single girl there, so it made sense that she would hit on me while the other guys were getting hard to warcraft."

"I bet Jenny was jealous to see Brittany hitting on you, right after you fingered her and came all over her ass." Layla smirked.

"Yeah well she already had a man there, he was a douche too, screaming at the computer screen when his character died and shit...no wonder she really wanted my hard cock in the bathroom...but I thought rubbing that fat clit was enough for her...but I guess I was wrong."

Layla felt herself getting wet and stared at Chad's hand resting on the table, could that hand work magic on her erect clit? She squirmed.

"So yeah Layla, Jenny was giving me the stink eye while little Brittany was sitting close to me flirting away. Brittany was way cuter and had a little more innocence to her. She laughed when I cracked a joke about the internet dweebs at the party, when she laughed I noticed her little breasts jiggled and I was already feeling hard again. She also was wearing those tight jeans that showed off her plump ass, I noticed a little white thong peaking out of her pants when she was sitting beside me. Maybe she wasn't as innocent as I expected. I couldn't wait to see if she would let me undress her, maybe even give her perky ass a few spankings for flirting with a stranger like me." Chad licked his lips and looked straight at Layla

Under the towel Layla had strategically placed over her lap, her fingers were nervously fumbling over her clit, she loved hearing Chad's stories and felt herself getting wet.

"I got distracted by one of the guys telling me I needed to play that dumb game too, he ordered me to a bedroom that had a computer and told me to fill out a member application form. Ha-ha, yeah right pencil neck I thought. Thinking of Brittany, I pulled up my favorite porn website and closed the bedroom door. I found a dark haired chick that looked just like her sucking on a hard dick while another guy was pumping her excitedly from behind. I got my dick out again and noticed I was bigger than any of those other guys on the screen, this pleased me. I gave a little spit to my hand, laid back in the chair, I started to rub slowly my large erection and soon I was tugging away at it as it demanded more of my attention. I had no idea that Brittany and Jenny were watching me...I was groaning and everything."

"What?" Layla gasped.

"They were pretty bold, they just spoke up behind me like 'isn't that sweet' and 'oh I love how he tilts his head back when he getting so into himself', and needless to say I freaked and quickly shut off the monitor. I stood up quickly and my large head on my erection was pointing at both of them. They ooed and awed and told me to lie on the bed. I smiled and did what they said. Jenny watched as Brittany looked a little nervous but licked me lightly up and down my shaft and swirled her tongue over my head like a good girl. I spanked her a little and told her to keep doing it and pay more attention to my head. Jenny moaned and said she wanted to play too. So they both started licking me teasingly from my balls to my head, mmm...it felt so nice. They even started kissing with my dick between their mouths, the suction was just amazing Layla..."

"I'm touching myself Chad." Layla said across the table. Her hand was moving in and out of her bikini bottoms. The towel had fallen to the concrete and she sighed squeezing her thighs together.

"Oh Layla me too..." I felt relieved that I wasn't the only one fondling myself during the story, I had started stroking once I talked about Brittany giving me head. "Do you want me to make you wail Layla? I'll bend you over this table and do lots of naughty things to you..."

"Tempting, but I don't think so...why don't you tell me what else you did to those girls?" Layla put two fingers inside her and started to vibrate them.

"Oh you're killing me Layla." I scooted back my chair so she could see me stroking my large erection up and down.

"I said continue!" Layla barked rubbing herself a little harder.

"Oh, um, well...I had both girls bend over the bed and I spanked and finger fucked both of them. They both were giving sighs and gasps and I told them to kiss each other while they kept both my hands busy. I think I was riding my fingers a harder in Brittany, she seemed more nervous but god she much tighter. My cock grew impatient and I told Jenny to sit on the bed and I made Brittany eat her out. Jenny sighed and her breath became ragged as Brittany did as she was told and sucked and licked Jenny's huge clit. I came up behind Brittany and rubbed her erect clit a little and ran my cock teasingly up and down her ass. I couldn't take it anymore watching Jenny starting to push Brittany's head into her clit so I pushed myself into Brittany's hot cunt...so wet and tight and it seemed to be twitching a little as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. I guess she wasn't used to my size.

"Oh...oh...oh..." Layla moaned as she vibrated her fingers harder inside herself and rubbed her swollen clit with the other hand.

I could barely speak as I watched Layla, and was fist pumping my fat cock. I didn't want her to stop so I continued breathing hard.

"Oh I fucked her good Layla...She wasn't used to having something so big in her, but I could help myself...No condom just pumping in and out of that sweet tight pussy and I grabbed her hips lifting her off the ground a little and pumping her so hard in and out until I filled her insides with my cum."

"OOOHHH!" Layla rocked on her fingers her nipples hardened and she viciously rubbed her clit. She arched her back. I also couldn't hold back myself, and hot cum shot into the air.