The Addon Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna fuck the ass you denied me last time.

Miranda's ass pressed up against the semi transparent window. She was out of room to run and still not ready. Her was twice her size and easily able to overpower her if he wanted. Shaking hands moved to cover her dripping slit as if that would stop the pounding. To the audience, her ass pressed up to the glass and her scared face on the screen had everyone bulging in the pants.

" Just look at that view. Poundsworth is in the corner and has no idea where she is standing. Looks like Largo is ready to give us a show." Back on the field, Largo crossed his arms and drank in the sight of his once cocky opponent. He looked at one of the cameras and uttered one word.

"Milker."

Miranda gasped as the pad opened up beneath her. She tried to run off of it, but a restraining mechanical clasp shut around her thighs and walked her to the middle. Rising from between her and the glass was a longer mechanical arm that ended in in four quarter pipes spread like a flower. Inside she could see numerous rubber bumps and other mechanisms. A ring arm scanned her penis to get its size, and after minor callibrations, the cock Milker closed around her member.

She screamed out in pleasure from the assault of alien sensations. Inside, it felt like a woman's inner walls only with little tongues to attack her more. The announcers clicked in again so she could know what was happening.

"Man we could call it right now John. Did you hear that moan? That thing is going to suck her dry. The only way out would be to pull it off, but that is hard even for veterans to do."

"Don't count her out yet. She's grabbing those handles and trying. Not gonna be able to, but it wouldn't be fun if she quit."

Miranda took advantage of the info and started to drag it off her member, inch by inch. It started to suck gently as she pulled, with little wheels spinning on the underside of her head. Despite the completely new and overwhelming sensation. Her focus was almost superhuman as she desperately tried to get it off. Halfway there, she heard another line in her head.

"Look at her go! Although she only has seven more seconds to get it off before it stops just warming her up and starts gulping down cum." Miranda's eyes widened and she picked up the pace. Her eyes trained on the digital timer slowly counting down. More of her dick slowly emerged from the machine, and she was making good time. She was ready for the final push. Until something that felt like a baseball bat pressed up against her backdoor at that moment. Largo whispered quietly in her ear.

"Ready to take it up a notch?"

"Wha- It won't fit!" She couldn't move her hands or else the machine would pull her back in, so she really pushed until only the head was in the machine.

"We all saw the med file, bitch. They made it so it will fit." Largo pushed an inch into her ass, making her legs weaken and lose leverage.

"OOOOHHH GOD IT'S HUG-huh?" The machine beeped loudly, signaling she was out of time. The large tube slammed into her pelvis and started to send rings of suction down her length.

"FUUCK IM=AHHH gonna cu...Cuuum...Cummmmiii," Pressure mounted at the base of her cock, making her air come in shallow as it built. The tube slowed down a little, prolonging the inevitable as Largo struggled to get another inch in as the implant in her ass slowly widened the passage. The machine pulled back half a foot, waiting for something.

"Here let me help you. Bend her over!" Arm restraints grabbed her and bent her over. The side of her face flattened agains the glass and her tits swung pendulously beneath her. Her breath steamed up the glass as the tint faded away and she turned to see a camera pointed at her face from the other side of the glass. She swore to herself she wouldn't show them anything, but now...

"That's better now, I can really get going!" His cock pressed up against her hole and she clenched it as hard as she could. "Oh that won't do, loosen her up Milker!"

The cock was pointed straight down as the milker started to piston her cock as fast as it could. The nubs ran upe her length as it plunged in, then the tube undulated and sucked out the precum. Her lips quivered as her eyes lost focus. Miranda tried as hard as she could to hold back, but Largo had none of that. He forced the head into her hole, still tight despite the modification, and her eyes widened. The machine pulled the entire shaft in and simulated a hundred tongues licking her up and down. White spots flashed into view as toungue lolled out and she blastd a load into the tube. Her hips bucked back as she arched away from the onslaught of pleassure, only to skewer herself onto half of Largo's length.

In that moment she had lost. As the explosion of pleasure went down her shaft, she had lost the match. Even in the throes of ecstasy, she knew that. Gauging by the sway of the quadsack, practically bursting with all of his pent up desire, and the Milker that was forcing her to cum she knew another thing. They weren't done with her by a longshot. She was shocked out of her moment of clarity as her ass perked up to accomadate the girth in her.

"Don't mind if I do." He gripped Miranda's wide hips and started to press the rest of his length into her. The Milker sucked harder and faster, pulling the cum right out of her shaft, as it moved to keep attached with her quaking body.

"I'CUuuuhhmin so fuckin ha-AHHH! It won't ...fit...it's splitting..." Everytime she almost put up resitence, the tube pulled another load out of her. The last few inches were giving Largo trouble, so he just forced himself in balls deep. "MY ASS! IT'S SPLI-AAAHH! SPLITTING MY ASS!"

Those were the last coherant words out of Miranda Poundsworth that night. She lifted herself up using the arm restraints with her mouth agape and eyes wide open. She froze like that until the Milker grew impatient and spun as it stroked up and down her length. Her tongue lolled out again as her eyes rolled back. As the machine ran nubs up and down, she thrust weakly a few times reflexively. The audience all got a good view of her orgasming face before her arms gave and she barely braced herself as she pressed into the glass. She managed to heave in one breath before screaming in orgasm once more.

Largo had started pummeling her ass as fast as he could. Her drool was spread liberally on the glass as her head bounced up and down from the pounding she was getting. That face mixed with the swaying rack beneath was too much for some of the audience, who snapped their fingers for a prostitute to come and suck them off. They didn't last long at the sight of the milky jugs pressing rythmically against the glass. Her hole was still fighting against the intruding pole, so the Milker on her cock started to liberally add lube to keep her hips bucking and her ass loose enough for the man fucking it.

She kept moaning and screaming even after her cock came for the sixth time into the mechanical hole. He wasn't the only one pent up afterall. After a few minutes, Largo pulled out all but an inch and raised his arms up and savagely roared. Slamming his hands down onto her ass, she unconsciously tightened up and made a great cocksleeve to set him off. He thrust hard enough that his quadsack made a slapping noise as it hit her soaked pussy. Most balls tighten when they come, but his torturous implants opened and his spunk sack swelled instead. His girth grew in that gripping hole and a firehose like eruption came out of his massive cock.

Mirandas head angled up while pressed against the glass as a final massive climax traveled down her cock in time with his. The camera moved up to see her rolled eyes and tongue stuck straight out. As her insides were blasted with concetrated spunk, her stomach swelled. She convulsed in time with his streams of cum. The machine pulled the final load out of her to loosen her ass as Largo pulled out. The restraints retracted with the machine full of her cum leaving only the leg restraints for a few seconds.

In that time Largo stepped back to angle his erupting dick at her contorting, sweaty back. His abs spasmed in time with each thick rope of cum that splattered over that canvas. Each blast was easily a gallon as each of his balls started to slowly shrink. After her back was completely plastered, he shoved his convulsing cock into her pussy and gave it three hard thrusts, securing his grip on her hips as the restraints dissapeared into the ground. With the restraints retracted, nothing held her hands up to the glass so they hung limply at her sides and smacked against the glass with each push.

Each thrust in her spasming hole made his balls pump out the cum faster and soon it couldn't hold back the torrent. The thick cum poured joined the seed pouring out of her ass as it streamed down those long legs. He pulled out again and pistoned it between her jizz covered cheeks, spraying her hair until it stuck to the glass.

When he was down to just one ball left of juice, he grabbed her hair and roughly threw her to the ground tits up. Her legs continure to spasm as he coated her thighs up to her heaving melons in cum. When it seemed to finally slow, he put his knees on either side of her head and squeezed out the thickest, most potent load out of his shaft before it finally softened. He wiped his tip off on her tongue and admired the view for a moment.

He rose, with no small difficulty, to his knees and held his hands up as the buzzer sounded. His cock dripped a mix of juices onto her delerious face as he roared in sated revenge. The screen lit up with his victory as a camera panned across her body slowly. Her glazed tits, twitching deliciously in her aftershocks, heaved up and down as the cum slowly slid down its sides. Her pussy and ass continued to drain of the pearl white jizz into the pool between her legs. Her cock lay limp to the side, cum still dripping out to join the rest.

"I...am absolutly stunned. I never expected something like that." The announcer sounded a little winded.

"Right...right you are john. I cannot wait until the next match. I know they said penalties won't apply to her opponents, but The Creamer fucking her up the ass while she came into the Milker...wow. Why don't we allow fighters to use their opponents on the traps?" A dull shaken head was the only response. Both managed to move there legs enough for the hookers to get out.

The camera zoomed in on Miranda's face, covered in an inch of heavy cream, stared blankly ahead. Her neck shifted slowly as it swallowed the throat yogurt with difficulty so she could breath. A robot came out and grabbed her leg as it slid her through the lube to her changing room, leaving large streaks of white in the translucent mix.

As she was dropped on her rooms bench, still soaked in cum, the camera zoomed in on her face. In the control room for the arena, her white smeared unconscious face took up all the screens. A man in an exceptional suit read over the Addon picked by Largo Splattersmith. With a nod of approval, he uttered a simple word that spelled out Miranda Poundsworth's future.

"More."

12