The Adler Chronicles - Langford Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr Langford" he had answered.

"Yes, well doctor I am afraid Sir Adler is away at the moment on important business and unavailable you see."

"Is there nobody else that I can speak to down there?"

"I'm afraid it's only administrative staff here at the moment, but we will get your message to him as soon as possible, thank you, bye."

After that he had pulled on the first thing to hand, which happened to be his usual dark brown corduroys and blue short sleeved shirt, and left for the lab. And try as he might to reason that there was nothing to worry about he certainly was worried, there is just too much to lose. What if it's the Russian authorities down there? Only last night they had preformed ten more successful transfusions on male subjects, obtained by Petya and his people from God knows where. These men, along with the other three from the previous successful testing are being kept bound and sedated in containment rooms within the building right now. If the authorities were to find them, they would all have a lot to answer for, none so much as Langford himself. But it is the research; the research cannot be lost, not now, not while he's so close to something truly magnificent. This is the apogee of his life's work; the miracle he has been searching for throughout his career; this could mean an end to modern medicine as we know it. Since their experiment on subject three, four and five, their recovery has been remarkable, but the research is ongoing.

There is evidence to suggest that the transformation that took place with the surviving subjects has left long lasting effects on their cells, promoting cell rejuvenation, if only the power of this phenomenon could be harnessed the implications are mind blowing, and now that could all be at risk or worst lost forever. He turns left, off Pr. Metallistov onto Sh. Revolyutsii.

As he turns onto per. Umanskiy he sees the south facing side of the Pharmeraid Building. He pulls into the drive and Eidris is nowhere to be seen, but sure enough, there are two men in official uniform standing at the entrance of the building, and to Langford's knowledge, they do not look like Russian police. He grabs his walking stick from the passenger seat and exits the car.

"Stop! You must remove your vehicle. This is private property, you are trespassing."

Langford stops at the foot of the steps leading to the entrance, looking up at the two men with obvious indignation, "I work here" he says, reaching into his wallet to withdraw his lab pass and thrusting it out for them to see.

The guard who spoke leans forward slightly to inspect the photo ID, which identifies Professor Langford as Pathologist and Chief Medical Scientist at Pharmeraid in St Petersburg.

"Yes Dr Langford," says the guard, "The laboratory is closed until further notice. You are not authorised to be here today. You must leave the premises immediately"

"What! This is ridiculous! Who are you people? Who do you work for? I am authorised by the owner of this building and Pharmeraid Company, Mr Adler himself to carry out work here on their behalf"

"Professor!" Langford feels a hand on his back as Eidris come to stand beside him; he hadn't even heard him coming.

"We know that doctor," says the guard, "but there is no lab work today, you will be told when you can come back work."

"Wha, I demand to know who you people are. We are in the middle of important research here. You can't just..."

"We work for Pharmeraid security doctor"

"Well then get the hell out of the way so I can get into my laboratory."

"You are not authorised. Now leave, before we remove you."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Yes."

"You can't talk to us like that," says Eidris.

"How dare you," says Langford, "What's your name? Mr Adler will hear about this; I'll have your jobs."

"Mr Adler is in the building. You have five seconds to leave."

Dr Langford steps back aghast, the lower lip of his open mouth slack with horror. At that moment, the main doors to the building behind the two guards swing open, and out comes Petya followed by one of his men. The two guards step aside to allow him out.

He smiles as he trots down the stairs and slaps Langford on his shoulder, "Hey doc. Did they forget to invite you to the party?"

"Petya, what the hell's going on here?" asks Langford.

"Your guess is as good as mine," shrugs Petya, "I just came to deliver the live stock. If I was you, I'd get the hell out of here; those guys mean business, if you're not careful they might break your good leg," says Petya, laughing as he slaps the doctor on his back before turning to walk away.

Inside Pharmeraid Laboratory, St Petersburg

Doctor Valuev injects the last shot of the serum solution into subject five of the thirteen candidates, the disabled old man's grip tighten on the arm rest of his wheel chair as the solution drains out of the needle. Valuev places the empty syringe on the tray. Joseph Adler stands from his own wheel chair with great effort, refusing the help from the guard who wheeled him in. He stand upright – at least as much as he can – at a height of almost six foot one, even with the slight curve in his back, which is the result of his frailty rather than any growth. He is completely naked, as are the other thirteen men in the room who have been given the shot.

Valuev withdraws another small case from the trolley and takes from it a small syringe filled with the same liquid. He approaches Joseph with it in his hand slowly and stops in front of him. Joseph bends and allows Valuev to insert the needle into his neck. The twenty Albanian immigrants sit huddled together on the floor, watching these proceeding in terrified silence, the only other men who occupy the room, and in fact, the entire building are Samuel, Joseph's trusted advisor and Jeff Himler, a member of Pharmeraid international security team.

Valuev places a small cotton bud by Joseph's neck as he takes out the needle. Joseph hands this back to the doctor immediately and looks to Samuel with a nod of his head.

"Okay, out! Everybody out," says Samuel, "That means you too doctor," he says urging him to hurry as he virtually pushes Valuev out of the room. The captive Albanians watch helplessly as the security guard, Valuev, and Samuel exit the room locking and bolting the door behind them.

In the hallway Valuev turns to Samuel "I still say that someone should be there to monitor the subjects," he says.

"No monitoring this time doctor. I'm afraid you can't be a part of this experiment." Samuel replies.

"This is a very dangerous substance. The patients can become very volatile. I should be told what's going on here," says Valuev, turning back as Samuel pushes him up the hallway.

"Just keep moving doctor," says Samuel.

In the room, a few of the men begin to shake uncontrollably on their metal trolleys. Joseph walks past the people, bound together on the floor to a small table upon which there are fourteen shiny daggers with imitation ivory handles. He hands one to each of other men in the room, placing the danger on the trolley beside the body of those who seem incapacitated by the onset of fits. The last dagger, he places on the lap of subject five, who sits in his wheelchair, his body twitching fitfully.

With his dagger in hand, Joseph turns and walks back to the captive spectators on the floor in the middle of the room. He stops behind a man and raising the knife above his head in both hands and he shuts his eyes, the utterance of incoherent mumblings pouring from his lips. The frightened Albanian looks up above his head as Joseph brings the knife down forcefully, plunging the blade halfway into the man's forehead. The man's eyes roll up into his head as Joseph has to push his foot into the man's back to heave the blade free. The other thirteen men appear to spring to life as Joseph commands them to take their weapons and slay the sacrifice.

They climb down from their stretchers with knives in hand, as Joseph slashes viciously at the helpless victims, all the while, saying the same words over and over. And in the words, the name: Orexis.

The men join him in his slaughter of the helpless prisoners, swinging their blades with vicious intent. Even subject five climbs down from his wheelchair to the floor, his body expanding with mutant growth as he crawls to the victims on his hands, dragging his growing body with the dexterity of a lizard. Blood begins to pool on the floor and suddenly something very large flies across the room overhead, casting an ominous shadow for an instant.

Joseph stops his chanting immediately, the knife falling from his hand with a clatter as he looks up at the ceiling. A monstrous and powerful thing comes flying across the room with such speed and force the disturbance in the air lifts droplets of blood from the floor as it passes by. Joseph lifts his hands to cover his head as the terrible thing swoops down, smashing into one of the mutating men. His bloodied body slams into the wall on the other side of the room almost flattening on impact before falling to the floor leaving a large dripping stain of blood and soft matter behind.

Joseph turns and looks with a mixture of fear and awe as the angry red creature turns and rears up again, she pauses for a moment and he can see the large black horns, the sneering mouth of the sharp fanged, hairless cow with its deep red skin. Her huge muscular body appears to expand as she heaves a breath into her massive chest. She has the body of lioness beneath her cow's head, only the body is larger towards the huge barrel chest and wide shoulders. She stands on her hind legs, her terrible claws curling as she stares at him with her yellow snake like eyes. She steps back, and suddenly, she comes forward with such speed and terrifying force, that Joseph cringes as she blows past him. She takes another three and then another two of the men clear off of their feet, tearing through their bodies so fast that a thin blood cloud with a trailing mist momentarily marks the spot at which they once stood.

The manic cries of the living men bounce of the walls in rage and then agonising pain as their bodies swell and grow with the mutation only to be broken and destroyed violently.

Joseph raises his hands to the sides of his head, his own body darkening and becoming harder, and his skin stretching tightly across his growing frame to carve impossible definition of the musculature beneath it. Unlike the others, his shape retains its natural proportions. His skin continues to darken almost as black as coal, and become shiny as it stretches tight across his body.

"Morning Sun, I believed you had forgotten me."

Josephs looks up at the being standing above him, no longer the monstrous beast, her skin is a deep red complexion save for the black nipples of her firm and succulent breasts. She stands completely naked, a woman of unquestionable beauty. The bullhorns that rise from her forehead, at least eight inches in length – black as onyx – do nothing to blight the perfection her countenance, neither does the black hooves (as large as those you would find on a horse) that she stands upon, detract from her powers of enticement. A thin golden chain hangs loose beneath her tiny waste upon her ample hips. For a moment, it holds the light, as Joseph stares up at her, beyond the mantle of her ripe, juicy bosom, at her snake like yellow eyes, staring back at him with their little black vertical slits in the centre for pupils.

He glances around the room and sees the utter carnage, the dead field workers, some of whom he had killed himself, and the many test subjects who had helped him when they had become mutants with their swollen bodies —something his own body had always done naturally. These men's cells had reacted to a serum that they had been given, and at the height of their excitement, they had become monstrous mutations of themselves. Now they lie on the floor among the other dead, reverted back to their natural human forms, only mangled beyond comprehension, many with their flesh ripped from crushed bone where the marrow has oozed out and mingled with the bloody pulp of their remains.

However, as Joseph looks around him, he sees that there are indeed survivors other than himself, and it is the three elderly men from the original test, subjects 3, 4 and 5, transformed into muscular beasts. They cower, each from their own space in the room, watching the red being that stands in front of Joseph with obvious fear and suspicion.

"My morning sun," she says again, in her husky, beguiling voice, "I thought you had set, but it seems you had merely forsaken me all these years"

"No my goddess," he says, shaking his head as he straightens to address her, "Neither time nor sickness could keep me from you. You are my world, my earth, the mother of all things. I will not die and leave the earth that there be a time when you are not mine, death does not have such power."

"Hmm, such strong words," she says as she lays her fingertips on his chest, and begins to walk around him, lightly running her hand across his skin up to his shoulder. "But it appears that fear of death in your old age has kept passion in check. Is there anything I can do to stoke the fire in you Morning Sun?"

She turns her back and begins to walk away from him, towards subject 5, who is now far larger than Joseph, standing at a monstrous height, his leathery skin stretched tight across his muscular deformed body.

With sudden speed, Joseph grabs her roughly from behind, one hand locked around her waist pulling her into him, and the other shoving her head down rudely so that she is bent over. And there he hold her with a fist full of his long black curly hair, as he slips his hand down between her legs and grabs the meaty flesh at the top of her vagina.

She reaches out and grabs the thighs of subject 5 to hold herself up. He looks down at her with wanton desire in his eyes, held in check only by a fleeting notion of respectful fear. The other two slowly approach three of them. Joseph uses his forefinger and ring finger to spread her lips apart, and begins to rub her clitoris with the index.

Subject 5's large hook shaped cock hardens, rising in front of her, the skin upon it, deformed and callused with studded ridges like the thorns on a blackberry bush. He reaches down to grab her head, but stops as she looks up at him. She watches him passively as he slowly lays his hand on her back. He slides his huge palms over her soft skin all the way up to her shoulders, and then slips them underneath to her breasts, squeezing them harshly.

Joseph pushes two fingers inside her and leans over her to kiss and suck her back. Subjects 3 and 4 come to stand either side of her, their heated gestures growing bolder with each passing moment as they touch and caress her body, their tongues lapping, kissing and sucking the flesh beneath her breast, her waist, and the crease at her hips as she stands there bent over.

Joseph reaches down and grabs her plump ass with both hands, and spreading her cheeks apart, he plunges deep inside her. She gasps as he thrust her forward. His hips smash and clap loudly into her ass cheeks again and again. Subject 5 holds her fast, with both hands around her small waist. She grabs subject 5's cock and takes the top half of it into her mouth, the girth of it, too wide to go any further. A thin string of spit dangles from her lower lip. Subjects 3 and 4 stand up with their cocks in hand. She reaches out and begins to stroke them slowly, and then she starts to beat them off faster, and harder.

Suddenly Joseph hooks his arm under one of her legs and heaves her over, flipping her onto her back. He spreads her thighs wide and rams his cock into her once more. Subject 5 gets down, holding himself up on his hands, his body above her head and his cock in her mouth. She lays her head back to take him in and he begins to pump at her throat. Again, she takes subjects 3 and 4 in hand, as they both lean over her to squeeze and suck breasts. Finally, Joseph arches his back, pushing as deep into her as possible he explodes inside her. Within a few second subject 5 also erupts in her mouth. She coughs with a slight choke as she swallows it down, and in an instant, she is gone.

Joseph collapses onto his back, and subject 5 falls face down on the floor. The other two also seem to lose their vitality as they collapse to the floor, their bodies shrinking as they all begin to gradually revert to their original forms.

Joseph heaves a deep breath, an old man once more; lying on the blood soaked floor and looking up at the ceiling, trying to control his laboured breathing. He smiles, and whispers her name "Orexis."

To be continued.

©copyright 2013 Tony M. Black

12