The Adult Shop

Story Info
Kathleen De Leon is spotted in a porn shop.
2k words
4.16
23k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended. Stop reading!

*

Being in my early 30's and having just broken up with my girlfriend, I was bored one night and deciding to go for a late night cruise into Brisbane which was just a half hour away. Seeing I had nothing planned, I decided to go visit an adult book store I use to frequent from time to time. Grabbing a handful of DVD's, I planned to exchange and update my small porn collection. Along with being a porn outlet, this particular up market store had a private area in the back which was called, "The Arcade Section."

There, for a fee, you could apparently and discretely watch the latest triple X films from around the world including the U.S and Europe. Curious, I grabbed a handful of tokens and entered through the narrow hallway and into a small area where the feature films of that week were advertised with colorful posters displayed in a glass case built into the wall. As I scoped out the titles, I watched as a young couple; and a very sexy and familiar looking Asian girl moved past me.

I must admit, I didn't think it was unusual for a girl to be wearing sunglasses in such a dimly lit place, but at the time I wasn't exactly paying much attention to her as I was pretty much preoccupied with other things. Deciding on what to watch, I proceeded down the neon lit hallway to find it was lined with a series of doors; choosing one, I stepped inside and latched the door. Inside there was a very low-wattage bulb and a switch if you wanted to turn it off. I checked where to drop the coins and where the seat was, and then began to feed a handful of tokens into the machine.

The video snow changed immediately to a clear picture of a group of couples fucking. I was happy to find it was a "Seymore Butts" feature. Watching for a few minutes, I soon got bored and decided to flick through a few channels to see what else was on offer. Switching stations, I stopped channel surfing when I spotted a very pretty, big assed Brazilian girl bent over and getting rammed hard from behind by a heavily endowed stud.

"Ah yes, a good old fashioned Buttman flick." I grinned.

I stroked at the action on the screen as the woman in the video was still moaning and sighing, but then, I soon noticed that there seemed to be more than one set of soft feminine moans and sighs. At first I was too busy pleasuring myself to pay much attention, but after a few minutes I realized the sound seemed to be emanating from next door. Interested, I looked around the small booth to pin point where it was coming from. It was then, for the first time I saw an opening in the side wall towards the corner of the room, about six inches square.

'Oh... shit!' I thought to myself, amazed I hadn't seen it sooner.

Leaning forward a little, I looked through the sizable gap into the adjoining booth. The light was off but the bright picture from the screen let me make out the bare round bottom of a young petite woman who was slowly rocking back and forth. She was apparently giving her partner a blowjob, and catching sight of her fine ass, my cock immediately jerked up. This sex hungry babe was absolutely incredible; her tight, tanned, body was for lack of a better word, perfect.

As I looked more closely, I realized that the ass that was hypnotically swaying in front of me belonged to the young couple I had seen pass me earlier. Watching this half naked Asian girl for a few minutes, I thought long and hard when suddenly it hit me, and I finally realized who she was. I was immediately shocked and astounded to figure out she was 27-year-old, Hi5 alumni, Kathleen De Leon.

'Holy shit!' I thought to myself, as I sat there intently watching her eagerly give head.

The sexy 5'2 Filipino babe kneeled directly in front of her companion, expertly sucking his dick. Watching her in amazement, I have to say she was one of the best little cock suckers I'd ever seen; on film or in real life, and she sucked cock like her pretty young life depended on it. My hand squeezed my meat harder as I watched, and I kept pace pumping back and forth along with the rhythm of her head. Watching them carefully, I then accidentally let out a husky groan, which my fellating neighbor must have heard through the opening.

Holding my breath in suspense, she instantly glanced my way, smiled, and then shook her cute little butt, shifting over to move towards the opening where I was gazing through. I immediately took that to mean she didn't mind me watching, and in fact wanted some attention. Throwing caution to the wind, I tentatively reached through the space to softly touch, and then palm her fine ass.

"Oh My God." I found myself saying, as I was astounded at just how firm but yet soft her skin felt.

Touching her for the first time, I heard her softly breathe between slurps, "Mmm, yeah..."

To my delight, her partner didn't seem to mind, although I couldn't really see his face as he was wearing a baseball hat and his upper body was in the shadows. Caressing Kathleen's amazing young body, she then reciprocated by gently rubbing her firm butt back and against my hand. Encouraged, I moved my hand all over and around her flawless ass, around her hips and down her smooth thighs. Finally building up the courage, I then lightly brushed my hand up and down and between her cheeks.

Reaching under her, my hand trembled in nervousness and I gulped as I slid my hand around her crotch and found her to be completely shaved; she had an absolutely hairless pussy!

Extending my long index and middle fingers, I searched for her slit. Finding it, I anxiously slid back and forth along her tiny thin lips. To my delight she was sopping wet, and feeling my fingers travel along, and slightly inside her, she spread herself for me further by squatting down and pushing back even more. That let me slip my finger effortlessly into her, plunging into her fairly deeply.

"Urghhh... Mmmm..." I heard her whimper, as she then began to gently rock back and forth over my fingers.

With her mouth stuffed with cock, I added a second finger and she groaned louder, "Mmmmpphhhh!"

Her pussy was very snug, and felt incredible. At that instant, I would have given the world to slip my achingly hard and throbbing cock inside her, and as if reading my mind, she briefly looked over her shoulder and pressed her butt firmly back against the wall; my fingers still inside her.

"Oh fuck... fuck me!" she moaned softly.

She then bent down further over the cock she was sucking as I moved to the corner to kneel and pres myself against the open space in the wall, pointing my raging erection through the opening. We adjusted our stances so that my cock - which felt like it was about to burst - was rubbing against her bottom. Pushing back against me, I soon found her searing bald slit and gently slipped inside her two or three inches.

"Ooooh yeah... fuck me... do it!" she let out, as I plunged as much of myself as possible.

With the thickness of the wall separating us, my cock was limited to how deep I could get inside her. Frustrated, I pressed myself tight against the wall to gain as much of her tight wet pussy as I could. I got maybe four inches into her when she then began contracting the insides of her pussy around me. She was very good at it, because those soft, hot folds inside her massaged my meat better than any hand or head job ever could. She was about to suck the cum right out of me with her convulsive squeezing when suddenly she pulled away from my cock, leaving me throbbing and jerking in thin air.

"Oh nooooo," I moaned, "Baby, please!"

But almost immediately, I felt warmth and wetness against my shaft again, this time deeper, and with the distinctive roughness of a long wet tongue as it slithered, licked and brushed over the underside of my sensitive gland.

'Oh... holy shit!' I grinned to myself, 'Kathleen De Leon is sucking my juice covered dick!'

With her warm mouth and long talented tongue, she could suck me more deeply than with her pussy in this awkward through-the-wall arrangement. From her back-and-forth movements and little grunts she was giving out, I was sure she was being fucked from behind by her partner; that thought made it even hotter. Pressed up against that wall, moaning, lost in pleasure, my prick inside her soft, sweet, fiery mouth, I soon lost it, and without warning I squirted a half dozen long streams of hot gooey cream into her waiting throat.

"Ohhhh fffff—fuck!" I let out, as I exploded into the back of her throat.

She didn't hesitate in swallowing it all, and moaned with me as I climaxed in her mouth. Gagging for just a moment, she too then began to groan.

"Mmmmppphhhhfff—fuck, I'm gonna cum!" she cried, as cum dribbled out from the sides of her mouth.

Licking me clean, I was drained and ready to collapse. Only then did she let me go, making a kissing, slurping sound as my fat cock slipped from her still-sucking, cum filled mouth. I bent over and could only whisper a husky "Thank you" through the opening.

She disappeared from my view as the three of us made ourselves presentable to the outside world. Catching my breath, I let my overstrained legs and stomach muscles recover as I just sat there for a few extra minutes, grinning in awe and contemplating what had just taken place. Not even paying attention to the screen anymore, I finally opened the door and stepped out. Leaving the area, I noticed they hadn't left their booth yet.

Intrigued, I decided to wait around and get another look at them. Thinking this was all too good to be true, I wanted to make sure it was actually Kathleen De Leon and not just some sexy chic that resembled her. I went out into the main floor to stand by the DVD section where they would have to pass me. I waited around for an extra 10 minutes until I finally saw them. My heart skipped a beat when in the light I was now positive that in fact it actually was her, Kathleen De Leon from Hi5.

Covertly staring and watching her as she went to the counter, I didn't even notice, see, or care who she was with. I wondered if she knew that I was the guy she had just blown and briefly fucked so wonderfully. As they passed one final time to head for the back entrance, at the very last moment I caught her glance back at me and flash me a knowing smile. The look we exchanged was enough to tell me she knew who I was. I was so content, so delirious I didn't even buy anything. Smiling uncontrollably, I tried to ring my mate on my mobile phone and started to leave.

As I passed the counter, the clerk called out to me, "Hey, that hot little Asian chic who just left here told me to tell you... thank you?"

I excitedly replied, "Do you even know who that was? That was Kathleen De Leon... one of the girls from Hi5!"

"Really, shit" he replied, "And she comes in here all the time."

"No fucking way! I think I'll be coming here more often too then."

Thinking quickly before I left, I handed him a $50 note and gave him my number. I told him to ring me the next time she came in.

A few days later, he rang.

To Be Continued...