The Adult Store

Story Info
Two lovers try out a novelty at an adult store.
1k words
3.9
19.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tugged my lover Paul's hand and pulled him into the adult store. Smiling wickedly I said "Pick out a toy for me."

"Okay" he said, smiling back. I watched Paul's firm ass as he made his way to the display of glass dildos.

"That one," he said, pointing to one with bumps and swirls on it. He knows I've always wanted to try one of the glass dildos.

"Pick something out with a remote you can control," I breathed into Paul's ear.

Paul wandered around the store and finally settled on a silver egg with a remote control. Feeling my nipples poking at the thin fabric of my t-shirt I grabbed Paul's hand again. "Did you know this is a special adult store that lets you try before you buy?" I asked.

"Really?" Paul said raising one eyebrow.

"Yep, back here in these booths. Are you up for a little play time?" I asked.

Paul wrapped his hand around mine and grinning wickedly at me now he tugged me into one of the rooms. The room was dimly lit with a small leather sofa. It looked clean enough and smelled fresh.

Paul suddenly grabbed me around the waist and spun me around to face him. He kissed me deeply and I could feel him unzipping my shorts. He slipped the shorts and my panties over my hips letting them fall to the floor. Then suddenly he pushed me down on the sofa breaking our kiss. "I want to make you come," he said.

"God yes," I moaned. I could feel my wet juices on the leather already.

Paul parted my legs and nuzzled the soft curls at the top of my mound causing me to wiggle my hips in an attempt to get him to do more. Paul chuckled, "Patience love. You brought me in here and I intend to enjoy this."

Throwing my head back I continued to wiggle with impatience as he tenderly traced his fingers over my outer folds and blew gently across my hot flesh. Next Paul traced his fingers over my inner lips and gently pulled on them. With a low laugh Paul said "I love how wet you are already."

Finally Paul gently touched my clit causing me to moan with longing and push my hips against his fingers in an attempt to get him to touch me a bit harder.

Paul then did what I was longing for him to do and licked my pussy from bottom to the top, ending at my clit. "You taste delicious," he said.

The anticipation was torturing me and I fisted my hands in his hair pulling his face back to my wetness. "Lick, suck, kiss, touch me, please," I moaned.

Paul obliged and began to tongue my clit with enthusiasm causing me to spread my legs wider and moan. Next I felt the cool metal of the vibrating egg at my wet opening. Paul pushed the egg into my wetness until it rested inside me.

Leaning back on his knees he turned the remote to low, watching for my reaction. "God it is right on my g-spot!" I exclaimed.

I began to tease my clit myself, hips bucking now as Paul turned the remote on medium speed. Suddenly the sensations all overwhelmed me and I had my first orgasm moaning loudly.

Paul slowed the vibrations of the egg down as I rode the waves of my orgasm and then slowly eased it out of me.

Staring into his deep blue eyes I said "Fuck me Paul. You need to fuck me now."

Laughing, Paul said "What about the glass dildo?"

"Fuck the dildo, I want you inside me now."

Paul grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet.

"Doggie style. I want to fuck you from behind."

Paul turned me around and pushed me onto my knees on the sofa. He dropped his pants and boxers and slid his hand between my legs wetting his hand with my juices. He then used my juices to stroke his hard cock.

Grabbing my waist in his hands I could feel the tip of his cock bobbing right at my entrance. "Fuck me now Paul. Please."

Using one hand to guide the large head of his cock to my opening he slowly slid his cock all the way into me making me moan with pleasure. "Is this what you had in mind?" Paul inquired.

"Yes, but I want you to stroke me and stop the teasing," I said.

With another low laugh Peter slowly withdrew his cock and then slowly slid it back into me again burying his cock all the way in me, all the while holding my hips to keep me from thrusting myself onto him.

"But the teasing and anticipation are so much fun," he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

Then he kissed the back of my neck knowing how that drives me wild, all the while holding my hips still.

"Please, please, fuck me Paul. I can't take this anymore."

Then suddenly Paul lost all control and gave me exactly what I had been asking for thrusting in and out of my dripping pussy with hard fast strokes. Letting my hips go so I could meet him thrust for thrust. I reached between my legs to cup and fondle his balls making Paul moan.

Paul continued to fuck me, now encouraging me to meet him thrust for thrust with his hands on my hips kneading at the flesh of my buttocks.

"I'm going to cum Angela" Paul groaned. "Rub your clit and cum with me."

I moved my hand from fondling Paul's balls to rubbing my clit. Rubbing it in circles, faster and faster, my heavy breathing countered by Paul's ragged groans.

Feeling my pussy walls beginning to spasm around him Paul drove into me one last time and shuddered as he came.

Leaning over me Paul reached around and tweaked my nipples. "Well that was quite enjoyable. Is the toy a keeper?"

"Definitely a keeper," I replied.